Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#80832 Dec 4, 2013
Dear PIGGY, just goes to show that you are about as smart as you sound and that's not very smart. You don't know anything !
1 post removed
Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#80834 Dec 4, 2013
No piggy, that's where your wrong, you are the one filled with hatred and racial bigotry. The only thing I accused anyone of is being a bully. The color of my skin.
1 post removed
Piggy

France

#80836 Dec 4, 2013
Warm Heart wrote:
Dear Piggy,"NO", I do not hate anyone. "NO", I didn't say that I haven't seen anyone say that they hated Zim, I said that I haven't seen many. I don't recall labeling him as a murderer and I never prayed that he'd get raped in prison. He is however, a bully. I did say that he needed help and I did not agree on how he handled the situation. It does not bother me that you think that I'm black, it does not bother me what you think of me, period. I do know that someday we will all be judged and pay for or own sins. So go for it Piggy, fill the world with a little more hate, that won't be on me.
Wet Fart, were you bullied when you were a child?

Is that why you perceive Zimmerman is a bully?

Because you were bullied?

What did they do to you?

They dip your pig tails in poo poo?

They piss in your Wheaties?

They come in your Post Toasties?

What?

Why do you think that Zimmerman will get in trouble again?

You think he's a murderer?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#80837 Dec 4, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> his spirit will live on in cities like Cleveland, Chicago and Detroit. Cites where felony assault and murder are considered acceptable behavior. Christmas through the New Years eve there is always an increase in the crime rate
There's too many of his "spirits" living here already. We don't need one more. ;-D
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#80838 Dec 4, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Great description of a black vs. white defendant You left out the part where the black guy tells the Officers that they are only arresting him because he is black. 99 times out of a hundred you get that line
That's pretty close. In the case I was asked to testify in, that's what the black guy said to the officer. He said "You bias!" I guess he didn't want to use the word "racist" to the officer. Before the officer arrived, he called every single white person that witnessed the accident racist. He even went so far as to walk across the street into a pizza shop and asked them what they seen? Of course, they were busy working and not watching traffic, so he called them racist too. LOL.

But you don't need those real-life experiences to know how blacks think. All you have to do is watch the show C.O.P.S. or buy a police scanner and tune it to a police department in a black area. It goes on all the time.
2 posts removed

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80841 Dec 4, 2013
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>I love reading you and Patriots posts everyday.
For you to "really enjoy" reading such hate and venom says a lot about you. I hope you haven't raised your children with such hatred for blacks.

You should feel shame.

Location hidden

#80842 Dec 4, 2013
Warm Heart wrote:
Alright, I admit that I'm black and I hate white eople, it is my RIGHT to do so.
Yes, it's your right. Just like the white people on here hate blacks because of the color of their skin.

It's your right, but it's not right.

That makes you just as much a racist as these people who celebrate the murder of an unarmed boy who was minding his own business and was murdered because of the color of his skin.

You can't justly hate people because of the color of their skin.

I'm white but my blood is the same color as yours.

Location hidden

#80843 Dec 4, 2013
Warm Heart wrote:
Dear Piggy,"NO", I do not hate anyone. "NO", I didn't say that I haven't seen anyone say that they hated Zim, I said that I haven't seen many. I don't recall labeling him as a murderer and I never prayed that he'd get raped in prison. He is however, a bully. I did say that he needed help and I did not agree on how he handled the situation. It does not bother me that you think that I'm black, it does not bother me what you think of me, period. I do know that someday we will all be judged and pay for or own sins. So go for it Piggy, fill the world with a little more hate, that won't be on me.
Piggy is the one who posted under your name. He changes locations thinking no one will know it's him. He posts under many names daily, frequently replying to himself using a different name.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#80844 Dec 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's your right. Just like the white people on here hate blacks because of the color of their skin.
It's your right, but it's not right.
That makes you just as much a racist as these people who celebrate the murder of an unarmed boy who was minding his own business and was murdered because of the color of his skin..
Zimmerman or anybody with the ability to defend themselves would have done the same thing to a white kid. It's just that not many white kids attack an adult, hold them to the ground thus preventing them from escape, blacken both of their eyes, pound their head into the cement, all the while the VICTIM is crying out for help.

That's why the little bastard is dead--not because the color of his skin.
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#80848 Dec 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman or anybody with the ability to defend themselves would have done the same thing to a white kid. It's just that not many white kids attack an adult, hold them to the ground thus preventing them from escape, blacken both of their eyes, pound their head into the cement, all the while the VICTIM is crying out for help.
That's why the little bastard is dead--not because the color of his skin.
Your lies don't change the facts. The acquittal doesn't change the facts either.

I wish Trayvon had pounded Zimmerman's head into the cement, he would still be alive.
2 posts removed
Aint a THUG no more

Apopka, FL

#80851 Dec 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies don't change the facts. The acquittal doesn't change the facts either.
I wish Trayvon had pounded Zimmerman's head into the cement, he would still be alive.
Well it appears your wish is half correct.

Yes the THUG did pound Zimmies head into the concrete sidewalk.

And Zimmie took the correct action by discharging a bullet into the THUGS chest, which entered his THUG heart. DEAD on the spot.

In the end it all worked out, 1 hero remains alive, and 1 THUG corpse is in the cemetery.

The THUG should of concentrated on drinking his ice tea and eating his skittles.

You want to be a THUG, then your going to die like a THUG.
D O C

Tulsa, OK

#80852 Dec 4, 2013
I've been away for a while. Is Trayvon still dead?
Holy One

Fremont, CA

#80853 Dec 4, 2013
D O C wrote:
I've been away for a while. Is Trayvon still dead?
Yes. He is in hell burning for his life of sins as we speak. Repent before you join him. Repent, I say.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80854 Dec 5, 2013
Did Zimmerman, the Free-Loading, homeless thug-man, woman-beating, child molester, child-killer, kill himself yet?

Do tell. Tick-tock.

I know you read here George.

Kill yourself...please!
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#80855 Dec 5, 2013
OL shitizen 1 is infatuated with Zimmerman. Looking for a little milk from the faucet there Shitizen 1 ????
Do Tell

Apopka, FL

#80856 Dec 5, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Did Zimmerman, the Free-Loading, homeless thug-man, woman-beating, child molester, child-killer, kill himself yet?
Do tell. Tick-tock.
I know you read here George.
Kill yourself...please!
Anyone know what Traythugs doing for the Holidays ?
sregginfail

Kampala, Uganda

#80857 Dec 5, 2013
Do Tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing skittles an watermelon from satin, like all sreggin.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#80858 Dec 5, 2013
Do Tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Subrina works all angles. Shes got him rented out for a Nativity scene as baby Jesus and Rachel (tireneck) Jeantel is filling in as Virgin Mary!
3 posts removed
Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#80862 Dec 5, 2013
Dear Zazz, that wasn't me that wrote that I was black and hated white people, go back and look at the location. That was someone being a smart----but anyway how many times do I have to say that my skin is white not that it should matter. You and I are on the same page.
Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#80863 Dec 5, 2013
Dear Sick and tired, I don't hate anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit ... 3 min tomin cali 32
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Orleans 216,649
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,394,914
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 199,228
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 min An NFL Fan 2,032
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min An NFL Fan 3,303
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 7 min Hillbilly 230
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min Taletha 16 387,954
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 4 hr abc 177
More from around the web