Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

spOko

Oakland, CA

#80296 Nov 26, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
What is this business about Zimmerman being bi-sexual? That cannot be true. Is that true?
Don't think so it would require a brain ...
Warm Heart

White Plains, KY

#80297 Nov 26, 2013
Dear Truthful, thanks, it feels good knowing that we are of the same tree. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#80298 Nov 26, 2013
Warm Heart wrote:
Dear Truthful, thanks, it feels good knowing that we are of the same tree. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
It does feel good knowing this.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all you hold dear.
2 posts removed

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#80301 Nov 26, 2013
Warm Heart wrote:
Dear Chris, I have no say-so in the new world order.
There is nothing "new" about the NWO

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#80302 Nov 26, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> If you are even remotely insinuating that someone within my family has any tendency to do drugs, burglarize homes or savagely attack a non combatant citizen youre funny. And to slightly imagine that anyone in my family would defend that person upon committing criminal acts and attempt to hoodwink the citizenry to come to our defense and aid is ridiculous to say the least. There is a code of honor within our family that was passed down through generations. I do my utmost to see that it remains alive and well too. That comes down from the basic principles of Christian beliefs and moral responsibility instilled in the formative years.
Perfect no. Nobody is but trying to etch out any comparisons to the subjects at hand have 0 basis especially concerning me and mine. Perfect compared to the TrayBgone family of thugs? Yes we would pass inspection any day.
The less TrayBgones there are in the world the better off me and mine will be.
The hypocracy in this post is stunningly hilarius!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#80303 Nov 26, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
if not they need to be imprisioned, regardless of who s family they belong to, decent people need not have contact with the vile, their is no constitutional right to violate others, the human rights treaty requires as much and that s the united nations
Everyone who is not perfect needs to be imprisoned?

REALLY????

Then you and your cohorts should start marching to the nearest incarceration facility.

No one on this Earth is perfect, no not one. Since it is your belief, by your very own words, that those who are not perfect should be imprisoned...

You should start gathering yourself, your family, your fellow filthy pals on this campground of Racists and check yourselves in. Not ONE of you are perfect.

I'll come visit y'all and put a very, very, very tiny amount in your canteen accounts. I don't hold myself to such standards.

And, thank God, neither does Jesus hold me to such a standard.

Good luck. And don't forget to pack your soap-on-a-rope!

HA!
1 post removed
Survey

Ocala, FL

#80305 Nov 26, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
It does feel good knowing this.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all you hold dear.
What color is you Turkey ?
Mark your calender

Ocala, FL

#80306 Nov 26, 2013
It has been decided by a majority of the proxy vote.

This Thanksgiving Day will be devoted in honor of a 21st century modern day hero.

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< GEORGE ZIMMERMAN >>>>>>> >

This is mandatory. All positive or negative view points are to be cast aside.

We all only have one mission, and that one mission is to show Honor and Dignity, to a True American Hero.

Thank You George for your service of good deeds to the residents of Sanford, Fl.
Turkeys at Attention

Ocala, FL

#80307 Nov 26, 2013
Anyone consuming Turkey on November 28,2013 Thanksgiving Day, will be considered as honoring there solidarity support of one of the true great Hero's of modern times.

-------- " George ( Zimmie ) Zimmerman " ---------
Warm Heart

White Plains, KY

#80308 Nov 26, 2013
Hero, what a joke !
1 post removed
spOko

Oakland, CA

#80310 Nov 26, 2013
Mark your calender wrote:
It has been decided by a majority of the proxy vote.
This Thanksgiving Day will be devoted in honor of a 21st century modern day hero.
<<<<<<< <<<<<<< GEORGE ZIMMERMAN >>>>>>> >
This is mandatory. All positive or negative view points are to be cast aside.
We all only have one mission, and that one mission is to show Honor and Dignity, to a True American Hero.
Thank You George for your service of good deeds to the residents of Sanford, Fl.
Why -- because you say so? What a pathetic moron!
6 posts removed
spOko

Oakland, CA

#80317 Nov 26, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
It requires a brain to be bisexual?
Requires a brain?...lol!
So,... spOko's a mo-mo!
Bwahahahahaha.......
Uh,... can you please specify exactly what kind of brain it takes for men to suck other men's c--ks?
...or for women to suck other women's pooty's?
Hummmmm?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..........
My advice to you -- stop doing it! Soliciting someone's cock to suck can go horribly wrong :-/
Worship our Hero

Groveland, FL

#80318 Nov 26, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Why -- because you say so? What a pathetic moron!
YES, doesn't matter my thoughts. What does matter is for you to realize, the next 48 hours the country will be in a state of worship.
Hero's such as George do not just pop up everyday.

Why not show some pride !!! Head on out to Home Depot and get some supplies, so that you can erect an altar in your home, for our Mighty and Fearless leader. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.

The city of Sanford should get clued in, and start laying the ground work for a statue of GEORGE, to be erected in the center of town.

A Man Of Courage - A Hero We Can All Believe In -

Mr George (HERO) Zimmerman, We all support you!!!!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80319 Nov 26, 2013
BREAKING NEWS:

The Feds, without hesitation, and with all of their legitimate POWER, are taking away Zimmy's guns FOR LIFE!

The State, in association with the Feds, are now in the process of taking bi-sexual Zimmy's guns away for life! They already took them away in the literal and physical sense (Read the Search Warrant).

The official Search Warrant was released today. The government recovered 5 guns at Zimmy's temporary, free-loading crash pad. Furthermore, any Domestic Violence conviction, misdemeanor or felony, will accomplish this necessity of taking guns away from a suicidal, bi-sexual nut-bag. Bye Georgie Boy.

Go kill yourself!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#80320 Nov 26, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:
The Feds, without hesitation, and with all of their legitimate POWER, are taking away Zimmy's guns FOR LIFE!
The State, in association with the Feds, are now in the process of taking bi-sexual Zimmy's guns away for life! They already took them away in the literal and physical sense (Read the Search Warrant).
The official Search Warrant was released today. The government recovered 5 guns at Zimmy's temporary, free-loading crash pad. Furthermore, any Domestic Violence conviction, misdemeanor or felony, will accomplish this necessity of taking guns away from a suicidal, bi-sexual nut-bag. Bye Georgie Boy.
Go kill yourself!
You post such irrelevant bullshit its pathetic. The state has nothing to work with the feds about. Those are state charges under investigation. So they posted a copy of a search warrant. Big deal. They found 5 firearms. Wow whats the big deal? There is none except to hateful racist bums like yourself. Go get you a welfare turkey and shut the fuck up. Its the liberal appeaser way you blooming idiot!
I hope to see the guy out and about with a Glock hanging on his hip just so all you POS can GFY! Hahaha and if it don't work out like that Ill carry 2 to make up for him. And believe me Im 10x as deadly as George! Plus PTSD does not effect me so go figure!
Set the record sraight

Groveland, FL

#80321 Nov 26, 2013
BREAKING NEWS

Any Citizen is granted the authority to possess a firearm. Without a criminal record,and without mental illness,gimmie my gun.

Zimmerman at this stage of his life, does not have any Felony, or Domestic Violence record on file.

If Zimmerman were guilty of the charges as of this date, then there would not be a trial date of January 7,2014 set to hear the matter.

The facts are it is a He Said/She said.
No injuries to either party.
No resisting arrest charges.
No assault/battery charges.

In any Domestic arrest weapons are always removed.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you blurt out more stupid stuff!!!!!

Try concentrating on subject matter you know something about, like how to treat women - Know what I mean ??

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80322 Nov 26, 2013
1/2

Deputies find five guns in George Zimmerman's bag, search warrant reveals

Seminole County deputies found five guns and more than 100 rounds of ammunition in the home George Zimmerman shared with his girlfriend, where he was arrested last week, accused of domestic violence.

By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
11:06 a.m. EST, November 26, 2013

Seminole County deputies found five guns and more than 100 rounds of ammunition in the home George Zimmerman shared with his girlfriend, where he was arrested last week, accused of domestic violence.

A search warrant made public today shows that he had the weapon that his then-live-in girlfriend said he had used to threaten her: a high-capacity, high-tech 12-gauge shotgun.

He also had a semiautomatic assault rifle an AR15 - and three handguns.

The 30-year-old Zimmerman was arrested Nov. 18, accused of aggravated assault, domestic violence battery and criminal mischief.

His girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, accuses him of pointing the shotgun at her after she asked him to move out.

She says he also used it to break a glass table then shoved her out of the house and locked and barricaded the door.

Zimmerman is free on $9,000 bail, living once again in hiding.

He says he did nothing illegal and has entered a written plea of not guilty. His attorney, Jayne Weintraub, was not available for comment.

According to the search warrant, Zimmerman talked to deputies after he was taken into custody. He told them that he and Scheibe had lived together since Aug. 23, that she was pregnant with his child and that they had agreed earlier that day to separate.

He said his plan was to move to Texas, according to the warrant.

He told deputies that as he was packing, Scheibe began to throw his belongings around the house, including two of his guns, the shotgun and one of the handguns.
In a recorded phone call with a dispatcher, he said he had not pointed a gun at her. He told deputies in his face-to-face interview that he had not touched or pushed her, according to the warrant.

He also told deputies that he had recorded the argument on his cell phone. Deputies seized two, a black Apple iPhone and a Blackberry.

But his claim of having recorded what happened does not mesh with paperwork filed by his lawyer last week. In it, Zimmerman asked for the return of both of those phones, alleging they had no evidence related to the case.

Deputies got the warrant, suspecting that Zimmerman had locked away the shotgun after the confrontation but before deputies unlocked the door and pushed their way inside.

Location hidden

#80323 Nov 26, 2013
2/2

Deputies found the guns in a black soft-sided case secured with a combination lock, according to the warrant.

Here are the firearms they found: the KelTec 12-gauge shotgun, a pump-action high-tech,$1,200 self-defense weapon with more than double the capacity of conventional shotguns; the assault rifle; a .380-caliber handgun; a 9mm handgun and a Glock 19 handgun.

They also found more than 100 rounds of ammunition. The greatest quantity - 59 rounds was for the rifle, according to the warrant.

The shotgun is noteworthy because it is compact and has the capacity to do so much damage so quickly. It holds 13 rounds, far more than a conventional shotgun, which holds three to five.

Zimmerman also had a shoulder strap for it, which would allow him to carry an additional 15 rounds, according to the warrant.

It appears to be the same model about which Zimmerman was reported by TMZ to have asked questions while touring KelTec's Cocoa manufacturing plant in August.

His estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, in a recent appearance on the Katie Couric show, said Zimmerman had become fascinated by guns.

His arrest last week came two months after he was handcuffed by Lake Mary police then released after his estranged wife and her father accused him of threatening them with a gun as they were moving furniture out of the home they had shared.

In that case, Zimmerman said he had no gun during the confrontation. Scheibe, who was outside in his truck, told police there were guns in the truck.

Zimmerman is the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer acquitted in July of second-degree murder for shooting Trayvon Martin, a black 17-year-old Feb. 26, 2012.

Zimmerman told police in that case that he had acted in self-defense.

According to Seminole County Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma, Scheibe told deputies that she is not pregnant.

Location hidden

#80324 Nov 26, 2013
Set the record sraight wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
Any Citizen is granted the authority to possess a firearm. Without a criminal record,and without mental illness,gimmie my gun.
Zimmerman at this stage of his life, does not have any Felony, or Domestic Violence record on file.
If Zimmerman were guilty of the charges as of this date, then there would not be a trial date of January 7,2014 set to hear the matter.
The facts are it is a He Said/She said.
No injuries to either party.
No resisting arrest charges.
No assault/battery charges.
In any Domestic arrest weapons are always removed.
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you blurt out more stupid stuff!!!!!
Try concentrating on subject matter you know something about, like how to treat women - Know what I mean ??
There are both assault and battery charges pending against your hero.

Fortunately, the judge doesn't agree with you and the coward Zimmerman is forbidden to have possession of a firearm.

The women and unarmed black boys of north central Florida are safer tonight.

Thank you judge.

Location hidden

#80325 Nov 26, 2013
Warm Heart wrote:
Dear sick and tired, you're just a sick individual, judgment day will come and the way it's sounding, it's going to be sooner than later. What did Trayvon ever do to you?
He was Black. That's reason enough for the racist, bigoted morons who come here to vent their hate for Blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disgraced Chicago cops posed with black suspect... 3 min Agents of Corruption 18
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 5 min fatbacksx 43
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Agents of Corruption 328,621
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 190,185
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min momma chamberlin 309,942
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min THE DEVIL 1,234,197
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Sunshine 182,772
News Ireland same-sex marriage 12 min woodtick57 258
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 17 min xxxrayted 2,462
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 1 hr Billy Ringo 164
More from around the web