Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79551 Nov 18, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
The cap'n will be in jail until at least 1:30 pm tomorrow, hopefully much longer.
I wonder where "pro bono" O'Mara is.
Oh, O'Mara's point man said this...
"Mark O'Mara is not representing George Zimmerman in today's matter," won't represent him in any other new criminal complaints and "as such, it is not appropriate for him to make any comment." (Orlando Sentinel)
Let me paraphrase...
If that child-killing, woman-beating, hitter of Mexicans on sidewalks wants to keep committing criminal acts, tell him to put me on retainer and pony up some serious cash. I ain't got time to keep up with the drunken-stupor crime sprees that a-hole wants to keep committing. Let daddy enabler take care of his own son!
Well said "pro bono" O'Mara.Well said!
If anyone ever had any doubt of the amount of racist hate the above "preacher" conveys through his posts the post above should clarify that its a lot. Wow whata loon!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79552 Nov 18, 2013
This Judge and Jury are awaiting more facts. Far to early for unbiased opinion. Anyone with common sense, values, honesty and integrity can see that! LOL!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79553 Nov 18, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
"Mark O'Mara is not representing George Zimmerman in today's matter," won't represent him in any other new criminal complaints and "as such, it is not appropriate for him to make any comment." (Orlando Sentinel)
Deadbeat pedophile is trying to skip out on his bills, hard to feel any pain for O'Mara, eh?

Domestic abuse will take his toys away... fun fun fun...

I see sales in the satellite news trucks going up in Florida...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#79554 Nov 18, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Hahahaha...
The Pedophile, wife beating killer Zimmerman just got arrested AGAIN an hour ago. Karma sucks, huh? Someone has to just put him down like the mangy dog that he is. C-ya...
Did you tell the violent, racist dead thug Traygone yet?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79555 Nov 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deadbeat pedophile is trying to skip out on his bills, hard to feel any pain for O'Mara, eh?
Domestic abuse will take his toys away... fun fun fun...
I see sales in the satellite news trucks going up in Florida...
Yep, as long as the cap'n owes "pro bono" O'Mara money, the cap'n can forget about O'Mara's services.

His security blanket (gun) will be gone, gone, gone. Then he will be reduced to the crying, whining daddy's boy that he is.

As long as the cap'n is free to walk the streets, news outlets will be busy, busy, busy.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#79556 Nov 18, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman is a born criminal and knows how to manipulate. He was able to fool the jury the first time, but we all knew it was a matter of time he revealed he's a sociopath.
The facts fooled them, Dingus.
Show pride to a HERO

Gainesville, FL

#79557 Nov 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deadbeat pedophile is trying to skip out on his bills, hard to feel any pain for O'Mara, eh?
Domestic abuse will take his toys away... fun fun fun...
I see sales in the satellite news trucks going up in Florida...
The question is if you had a conscious you would not be posting viewpoints that are nothing but racist.

Promoting racism just leads to a dead end street.

Now get your head out of the clouds and start contacting your friends to contribute some cash, just in case this HERO needs bail money to get out of jail. It's obvious " Z " will not be wrongfully convicted on your racist mind set.

Again, lose your racist views, and find some bail money !!!!!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#79558 Nov 18, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Rumor has it that the Great Racist Hero, Captain zimmermurderer is in jail.
Can you confirm that, Resident Pervert?
If not, can you confirm that, UN-American NON--lady?
How bout you, xxx xxx xxxsickness?
Wanna take a stab at confirming that, UNpatriotic?
Y'all can get back with me on that whenever y'all feel like it, but I have all the credible sources I need.
What do most violent criminal groids do with their illegal guns when they get them?

Shoot someone, maybe a child, that's what and that's where the dirtbag was headed.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79559 Nov 18, 2013
THREE

The operative word for today is THREE.

Can you and your cohorts count to THREE, Resident Pervert?
Support call for a HERO

Gainesville, FL

#79560 Nov 18, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
What do most violent criminal groids do with their illegal guns when they get them?
Shoot someone, maybe a child, that's what and that's where the dirtbag was headed.
Please disregard the racist post above!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79561 Nov 18, 2013
Show pride to a HERO wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is if you had a conscious you would not be posting viewpoints that are nothing but racist.
I confess: I despise all fat momma's boy cop wannabe pedophiles who need to carry a gun to pretend to be a man.
Nothing personal, shug.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79562 Nov 18, 2013
Show pride to a HERO wrote:
.. start contacting your friends to contribute some cash,.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mommy! I is so scared! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

His fellow inmates will be taking up a collection because the pedophile's sobbing is keeping them awake...
Piggy

United States

#79563 Nov 18, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Why, is that what you're accused of?

Sounds like you've got a guilty conscience.
Guilty conscience?...LOL!

You think that every man that has been accused of domestic violence is a murderer?

ROFLMFAO!

You're really a sick mother f---er.

You like to manipulate people with your racist political propoganda.

You at least like to think you do.

You need me to have a guilty conscience.

And you'll call me a sociopath because I don't have a guilty conscience.

So Zimmerman is a born criminal, eh?

After what he's been through I didn't expect him to adjust to his new life unscathed.

But you people are just a bunch of racist animals, like a pack of hyena's, looking to malign and libel and slander and defame the good name of George Zimmerman once again.

I bet you're happy, ain't ya?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79564 Nov 18, 2013
THREE

The number of girlfriends/fiancés/wives the cap'n has had over the past few years.

THREE

Coincidentally, that's the same number of times the cap'n has been accused of domestic violence.

THREE

The number of times the cap'n needs some sense knocked into him. One time ain't good enough for his hard head!

THREE

The minimum number of times that the cap'n has pointed a gun at women and children.

THREE

The minimum number of times in the last year and a half that the cap'n has been handcuffed.

THREE

The minimum number of times the doctor intentionally dropped baby cap'n on the floor when he was born. The actual number is much higher..

THREE is a number that the cap'n is very proud of.

He'll soon be know as Cap'n Crunched. As in...

...the Cap'n (will soon be) Crunched.

HA!
Piggy

United States

#79565 Nov 18, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
The cap'n will be in jail until at least 1:30 pm tomorrow, hopefully much longer.
I wonder where "pro bono" O'Mara is.
Oh, O'Mara's point man said this...
"Mark O'Mara is not representing George Zimmerman in today's matter," won't represent him in any other new criminal complaints and "as such, it is not appropriate for him to make any comment." (Orlando Sentinel)
Let me paraphrase...
If that child-killing, woman-beating, hitter of Mexicans on sidewalks wants to keep committing criminal acts, tell him to put me on retainer and pony up some serious cash. I ain't got time to keep up with the drunken-stupor crime sprees that a-hole wants to keep committing. Let daddy enabler take care of his own son!
Well said "pro bono" O'Mara.
Well said!
He'll be out before you can muster the balls to jerk yourself off again.

LOL.
Piggy

United States

#79566 Nov 18, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
THREE

The number of girlfriends/fiancés/wives the cap'n has had over the past few years.

THREE
Coincidentally, that's the same number of times the cap'n has been accused of domestic violence.

THREE
The number of times the cap'n needs some sense knocked into him. One time ain't good enough for his hard head!

THREE
The minimum number of times that the cap'n has pointed a gun at women and children.

THREE
The minimum number of times in the last year and a half that the cap'n has been handcuffed.

THREE

The minimum number of times the doctor intentionally dropped baby cap'n on the floor when he was born. The actual number is much higher..
THREE is a number that the cap'n is very proud of.
He'll soon be know as Cap'n Crunched. As in...
...the Cap'n (will soon be) Crunched.
HA!
THREE

The number of brain cells you got.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79567 Nov 18, 2013
It's after midnight.

I hope the cap'n is doing alright.

Resident Pervert, do you think the cap'n is ok?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79568 Nov 18, 2013
Piggy wrote:
After what he's been through I didn't expect him to adjust to his new life unscathed.
I see what you mean- raping his cousin starting when she was six must have really scarred him.

I understand now why he has a need to hit women and carry a gun because he knows he can't hit men.

Poor baby!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79569 Nov 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you mean- raping his cousin starting when she was six must have really scarred him.
I understand now why he has a need to hit women and carry a gun because he knows he can't hit men.
Poor baby!
Remember how ridiculous you and your twin turd above you felt when your nasty racist predictions were proved wrong in a court of law.
This Judge and Jury is still out awaiting FACTS and EVIDENCE. At which time an honest opinion will be issued. I know its hard for you to do that. That process takes brains, honesty and logical reasoning. Something neither of you seem to be endowed with.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79570 Nov 19, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Rumor has it that the Great Racist Hero, Captain zimmermurderer is in jail.
Can you confirm that, Resident Pervert?
If not, can you confirm that, UN-American NON--lady?
How bout you, xxx xxx xxxsickness?
Wanna take a stab at confirming that, UNpatriotic?
Y'all can get back with me on that whenever y'all feel like it, but I have all the credible sources I need.
If anyone ever had any doubt of the amount of racist hate the above "preacher" conveys through his posts the post above should clarify that its a lot. Wow whata loon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Truth is might 311,160
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min josh 469
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 min Brian_G 8,509
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Brian_G 59,473
News The fight over illegal immigrants goes to the S... 9 min spud 156
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 9 min Cordwainer Trout 11
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 15 min Brian_G 11,755
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min Brian_G 384,014
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 2 hr John C 100
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Incognito4Ever 1,382,931
More from around the web