Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,352

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79394 Nov 14, 2013
The Black Panthers have renewed their aggressive bounty on molestation Zimmy's head. Shoot! They still have the right to carry guns though, right?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79395 Nov 14, 2013
Where are all the racists? Are your curfews up? Check back into the half-way house. It is actually a good program for those of you willing...
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#79396 Nov 14, 2013
More horrible criminal acts against inocent law-abiding citizens by none other than afrikants in America. When will the peaceful citizenry of our great nation get enough of this bullshit and kick these savage beasts out of our country? The time is nearing that there will be no other choice. I hope Im still young enough to enjoy it!
Another plus for NYC is the recent election of a crime tolerant liberal for mayor. If the black crime is bad now be prepared for it to get worse. And in a city that doesn't respect the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution to defend yourself. Its no wonder why so many afrikants enjoy living there and in Chicongo.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/13/skateb...

http://rt.com/usa/crown-heights-brooklyn-jewi...
2 posts removed
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79399 Nov 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the law. It might be school policy for you to call parents but if an officer is arresting a student and you get in the way you can be arrested for obstruction.
Don't tell me my job. A student under the age of 16 CANNOT be taken out of a public school by ANYONE without the consent of their parent. And if it is the police, the principal or school designee is well within the law to not release the child to law enforcement until his/her legal guardian arrives. Stick to what you know: "Hello. McDonald's may I take your order please."
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79400 Nov 14, 2013
Jade420 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's obstruction of justice and u can be arrested for that obviously you don't understand the 911 system stay in your little bubble in your school
I also "can be" a millionaire if I hit powerball. Iknow my job.. you guys need to brush up on New York State Law. I am NOT required to turn over ANY child under the age of 16 to ANYONE (including pigs) without the consent or presence of that child's legal guardian.
1 post removed
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79402 Nov 14, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, so let me get this straight.
The police aren't allowed, by law, to arrest a student at school and remove him from the building without his parents being present?...LOL.
Uh, what if he's brandishing assault weapons and pulling a Columbine?...Do you still have to wait for his parents to show before you can arrest him?...LOL.
What if the student was sodomizing your silly ass right there in the classroom in front of all your other students?...LOL.
Would you be mad at the police if they told you that they couldn't arrest him until his parents showed up?...LOL.
Would you be mad at the police if they told you that the kids parents were out of town and you'd just have to keep on being sodomized until they returned?...LOL.
You'd love it, wouldn't you?
Scratch your butt much?
Itchy?
IGNORED. when you get your GED talk to me
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79403 Nov 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such law. He is a fake.
Don't need to justify anything to you
1 post removed
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79405 Nov 14, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Its easy to understand you are no principal and have never been one. Civilian jobs don't interest me and never did. I paid my dues out of respect to my Nation, Our Constitution and my ancestors before me. It wasn't for money it was for pleasure. And its Sir to you since your a non-recruitable punk. My Pineapple rocks x4 and is covered x3. LOL!
MGyS
Again.. I don't have to justify anything to anyone
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79406 Nov 14, 2013
All you $8 an hour people think you're hurting me by saying what I am and am not. You're funny. You don't even KNOW me....yet you feel qualified to say what kind of job I have.. You're a joke. Your ad-hominem attacks are laughable. do yourselves a favor.. go back to school... get your GED.. enroll in college.. take the praxis I and II exams... teach for several years in a school.. go back and get your masters for permanent certification.... and then do a post-graduate professional degree in educational administration (complete with a full-time internship).. and you can do what I do..
Until then.. put on your McDonald's hat.. and continue to serve hamburgers.
5 posts removed
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79412 Nov 14, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Janitor!
Can I call you Jan?
Huh?
When you get your GED and learn how to spell. you can call me anything you want Mr. Trailer Park.. but given how your po'white trash mama has been slurping this anaconda.. you can call me "daddy"
2 posts removed

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#79415 Nov 14, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>I also "can be" a millionaire if I hit powerball. Iknow my job.. you guys need to brush up on New York State Law. I am NOT required to turn over ANY child under the age of 16 to ANYONE (including pigs) without the consent or presence of that child's legal guardian.
It does not matter if you are "required" to or not you have no say in the matter. Your a principal get over yourself no one cares what you are your lucky the cops didn't arrest you. I really hope you get assaulted by one of your children and those pigs walk away laughing asking where there parents are
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#79416 Nov 14, 2013
From Sean 1030

"You don't even KNOW me"

And we don't want to!
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#79417 Nov 14, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>When you get your GED and learn how to spell. you can call me anything you want Mr. Trailer Park.. but given how your po'white trash mama has been slurping this anaconda.. you can call me "daddy"
Hey Forum this guy sounds just like an afrikant Principal doesn't he? Hahaha
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#79418 Nov 14, 2013
Jade420 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter if you are "required" to or not you have no say in the matter. Your a principal get over yourself no one cares what you are your lucky the cops didn't arrest you. I really hope you get assaulted by one of your children and those pigs walk away laughing asking where there parents are
That illiterate mongrel couldn't scratch the ass of an educational professional. But he would probably qualify as a teacher in Destroyit, NYC, Watts or Chicongoland hahaha. LOL!

Location hidden

#79419 Nov 14, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>That illiterate mongrel couldn't scratch the ass of an educational professional. But he would probably qualify as a teacher in Destroyit, NYC, Watts or Chicongoland hahaha. LOL!
Lmao you are 100% right!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#79420 Nov 14, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
The Black Panthers have renewed their aggressive bounty on molestation Zimmy's head. Shoot! They still have the right to carry guns though, right?
Oh, I'm sure Zimmerman is shaking in his boots now. LOL!

What happened to the last near two years they were looking for him??? LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#79421 Nov 14, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me my job. A student under the age of 16 CANNOT be taken out of a public school by ANYONE without the consent of their parent. And if it is the police, the principal or school designee is well within the law to not release the child to law enforcement until his/her legal guardian arrives. Stick to what you know: "Hello. McDonald's may I take your order please."
That's fine with everybody here provided you can prove your claim. So far, you haven't even tried.

Location hidden

#79422 Nov 14, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me my job. A student under the age of 16 CANNOT be taken out of a public school by ANYONE without the consent of their parent. And if it is the police, the principal or school designee is well within the law to not release the child to law enforcement until his/her legal guardian arrives. Stick to what you know: "Hello. McDonald's may I take your order please."
Really? So if the student is having a severe asthma attack ems I guess can not take the student out until a parent arrives? You have no idea why your talking about
Truth

United States

#79423 Nov 14, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
I do know you ignorant fu**. You're obviously nothing more than a janitor. The police do not have to have the permission of a school administrator or a janitor like yourself to arrest a student of any age you moron. Now go clean the toilets before you get fired.
Truth

United States

#79424 Nov 14, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>I also "can be" a millionaire if I hit powerball. Iknow my job.. you guys need to brush up on New York State Law. I am NOT required to turn over ANY child under the age of 16 to ANYONE (including pigs) without the consent or presence of that child's legal guardian.
No such law moron. Stick to cleaning the boys room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min polymath257 121,079
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Freespirit8 270,361
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 18 min come on man 1,236
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 19 min Huntington Guy 97
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Limbertwig 158,909
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min flack 1,126,132
ObamaCare Returns as an Election Albatross 38 min Marine Corp Pat 3
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 42 min serfs up 206
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 1 hr Le Jimbo 608

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE