Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
61,361 - 61,380 of 66,016 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such law. He obviously is not a school administrator.
I know that because I listen to my police scanner and hear minors getting arrested and going to the station all the time. Police don't need a parent there to take them in. Once at the station, then they call the parent(s) to pick the little rug rat up. Either that or they ship them right to Juvi before the parents even get there. It all depends on the crime and criminal record.

All I asked of the fake Principal was to show me the law. I guess he couldn't do it. I would think one that is so familiar with laws could do that in a snap.
2 posts removed
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I know that because I listen to my police scanner and hear minors getting arrested and going to the station all the time. Police don't need a parent there to take them in. Once at the station, then they call the parent(s) to pick the little rug rat up. Either that or they ship them right to Juvi before the parents even get there. It all depends on the crime and criminal record.

All I asked of the fake Principal was to show me the law. I guess he couldn't do it. I would think one that is so familiar with laws could do that in a snap.
There is no such law. He is a fake.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>'ve seen police harass innocent people over and over. And as a school principal.. I have had them come into my school and T?RY to talk to me like I'm dirt..until they realize what my job is..then they calm it down. I actually had one threaten to arrest me last year because he came to arrest a 15 year old..and I refused to let them take him out of the building until his mother and grandmother got there. THAT is the law. And they think they're above the law. He threatened to handcuff me.. yelled at me in front of my staff.. and students.. I was blocking the classroom door with my arm to prevent them from taking this student down to the station without his parents.. and he kept putting his nightstick very close to me.. He never did touch me.. but he thought he was intimidating me. Luckliy MY security staff were all standing there and had him surrounded, showing their support of me.. or else the pig probably would have tried to arrest me.. It made him feel good to come into a public school and arrest a 15 year old for jumping a turnstile.. THAT made him and his idiot partner feel like BIG MEN.. WHOOPEE...
Eventually Ray Kelly's office called me to apologize.. too little.. too late
Actually that's obstruction of justice and u can be arrested for that obviously you don't understand the 911 system stay in your little bubble in your school

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not up to me to prove your point, AnalButter.
I'm getting tired of slapping the snot out of you.
Good news, carpet muncher, pack your bag:

Hawaii becomes 15th state to legalize same-sex marriage
4 hrs ago | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie signed a bill Wednesday legalizing same-sex marriage in the state that kicked off a national discussion of the issue more than two decades ago.

Yeah is waiting for you under a bridge.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

The Black Panthers have renewed their aggressive bounty on molestation Zimmy's head. Shoot! They still have the right to carry guns though, right?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Where are all the racists? Are your curfews up? Check back into the half-way house. It is actually a good program for those of you willing...
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

More horrible criminal acts against inocent law-abiding citizens by none other than afrikants in America. When will the peaceful citizenry of our great nation get enough of this bullshit and kick these savage beasts out of our country? The time is nearing that there will be no other choice. I hope Im still young enough to enjoy it!
Another plus for NYC is the recent election of a crime tolerant liberal for mayor. If the black crime is bad now be prepared for it to get worse. And in a city that doesn't respect the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution to defend yourself. Its no wonder why so many afrikants enjoy living there and in Chicongo.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/13/skateb...

http://rt.com/usa/crown-heights-brooklyn-jewi...
2 posts removed
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the law. It might be school policy for you to call parents but if an officer is arresting a student and you get in the way you can be arrested for obstruction.
Don't tell me my job. A student under the age of 16 CANNOT be taken out of a public school by ANYONE without the consent of their parent. And if it is the police, the principal or school designee is well within the law to not release the child to law enforcement until his/her legal guardian arrives. Stick to what you know: "Hello. McDonald's may I take your order please."
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Jade420 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's obstruction of justice and u can be arrested for that obviously you don't understand the 911 system stay in your little bubble in your school
I also "can be" a millionaire if I hit powerball. Iknow my job.. you guys need to brush up on New York State Law. I am NOT required to turn over ANY child under the age of 16 to ANYONE (including pigs) without the consent or presence of that child's legal guardian.
1 post removed
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, so let me get this straight.
The police aren't allowed, by law, to arrest a student at school and remove him from the building without his parents being present?...LOL.
Uh, what if he's brandishing assault weapons and pulling a Columbine?...Do you still have to wait for his parents to show before you can arrest him?...LOL.
What if the student was sodomizing your silly ass right there in the classroom in front of all your other students?...LOL.
Would you be mad at the police if they told you that they couldn't arrest him until his parents showed up?...LOL.
Would you be mad at the police if they told you that the kids parents were out of town and you'd just have to keep on being sodomized until they returned?...LOL.
You'd love it, wouldn't you?
Scratch your butt much?
Itchy?
IGNORED. when you get your GED talk to me
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such law. He is a fake.
Don't need to justify anything to you
1 post removed
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Its easy to understand you are no principal and have never been one. Civilian jobs don't interest me and never did. I paid my dues out of respect to my Nation, Our Constitution and my ancestors before me. It wasn't for money it was for pleasure. And its Sir to you since your a non-recruitable punk. My Pineapple rocks x4 and is covered x3. LOL!
MGyS
Again.. I don't have to justify anything to anyone
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

All you $8 an hour people think you're hurting me by saying what I am and am not. You're funny. You don't even KNOW me....yet you feel qualified to say what kind of job I have.. You're a joke. Your ad-hominem attacks are laughable. do yourselves a favor.. go back to school... get your GED.. enroll in college.. take the praxis I and II exams... teach for several years in a school.. go back and get your masters for permanent certification.... and then do a post-graduate professional degree in educational administration (complete with a full-time internship).. and you can do what I do..
Until then.. put on your McDonald's hat.. and continue to serve hamburgers.
5 posts removed
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Janitor!
Can I call you Jan?
Huh?
When you get your GED and learn how to spell. you can call me anything you want Mr. Trailer Park.. but given how your po'white trash mama has been slurping this anaconda.. you can call me "daddy"
2 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>I also "can be" a millionaire if I hit powerball. Iknow my job.. you guys need to brush up on New York State Law. I am NOT required to turn over ANY child under the age of 16 to ANYONE (including pigs) without the consent or presence of that child's legal guardian.
It does not matter if you are "required" to or not you have no say in the matter. Your a principal get over yourself no one cares what you are your lucky the cops didn't arrest you. I really hope you get assaulted by one of your children and those pigs walk away laughing asking where there parents are
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

From Sean 1030

"You don't even KNOW me"

And we don't want to!
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>When you get your GED and learn how to spell. you can call me anything you want Mr. Trailer Park.. but given how your po'white trash mama has been slurping this anaconda.. you can call me "daddy"
Hey Forum this guy sounds just like an afrikant Principal doesn't he? Hahaha
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Jade420 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter if you are "required" to or not you have no say in the matter. Your a principal get over yourself no one cares what you are your lucky the cops didn't arrest you. I really hope you get assaulted by one of your children and those pigs walk away laughing asking where there parents are
That illiterate mongrel couldn't scratch the ass of an educational professional. But he would probably qualify as a teacher in Destroyit, NYC, Watts or Chicongoland hahaha. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>That illiterate mongrel couldn't scratch the ass of an educational professional. But he would probably qualify as a teacher in Destroyit, NYC, Watts or Chicongoland hahaha. LOL!
Lmao you are 100% right!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Citizen 1 wrote:
The Black Panthers have renewed their aggressive bounty on molestation Zimmy's head. Shoot! They still have the right to carry guns though, right?
Oh, I'm sure Zimmerman is shaking in his boots now. LOL!

What happened to the last near two years they were looking for him??? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The latest on damaging earthquake in California 2 min Sneaky Pete 14
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Brian_G 305,438
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,461
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 min Aquarius-WY 10,238
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Lawrence Wolf 114,931
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Brian_G 255,639
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 10 min Colbert 1,305
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr boo ya 235
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••