Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

United States

#78806 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Instead, they just quote the juror who insists the pedophile got away with murder and they point to OJ and say: it happened again.

And when this pedophile lands in jail-again- they will say: I told you so!
Once again you have proven your ignorance. The juror was only repeating the question she was asked. You left out the part where she said the case was a publicity stunt and should have never went to trial. You also left out the part when she said NOT GUILTY. can't fix stupid.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78807 Nov 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
But moron liberals also claim oslamacare is a good thing when everyone with more than two brain cells knows it is not
How stupid must the be to think that raising taxes on the gross sales of a company that makes medical devices will lower the cost of healthcare
When their gods tell them something it becomes truth in their mind
And the sheepoles will follow their gods all the way to the slaughter house..........Baaaaaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaa
The stupidest thing is that the scheme requires young healthy people to buy health insurance. In the same scheme, parents are allowed to keep their kids on their plan until the age of 26. Duh!

The thing is if the Democrats wanted government healthcare, fine, but do it the right way. Dissolve Medicare, Medicaid and the VA, and institute a consumption tax, and everybody is covered. It would be about a 50 page bill--not a 2,500 page bill that makes sense to nobody. When the cost of medical care goes up, increase the consumption tax. That's it.

The greatest contributor to our expensive healthcare system is the government. Medicare and Medicaid pay only a portion of the bill for their patients. Doctors and institutions have to recoup that lost money from somewhere, and that somewhere is the private pay and insured patients.

I forget who said it now, but it was said that only a fool would expect the entity that created a problem to solve it.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#78808 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Even his family said he was six foot.
Correct

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78809 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>The stupidest thing is that the scheme requires young healthy people to buy health insurance. In the same scheme, parents are allowed to keep their kids on their plan until the age of 26. Duh!

The thing is if the Democrats wanted government healthcare, fine, but do it the right way. Dissolve Medicare, Medicaid and the VA, and institute a consumption tax, and everybody is covered. It would be about a 50 page bill--not a 2,500 page bill that makes sense to nobody. When the cost of medical care goes up, increase the consumption tax. That's it.

The greatest contributor to our expensive healthcare system is the government. Medicare and Medicaid pay only a portion of the bill for their patients. Doctors and institutions have to recoup that lost money from somewhere, and that somewhere is the private pay and insured patients.

I forget who said it now, but it was said that only a fool would expect the entity that created a problem to solve it.
The would have to find a way they could make money or gain votes

Otherwise it will never fly

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78810 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupidest thing is that the scheme requires young healthy people to buy health insurance.
They don't have to buy health insurance.

Like you: they can just go on welfare and expect medicare to pay for it.

And live in and on section eight housing.

3A called, Pinocchio- they need you to bring the plunger.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#78811 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Palin laughs at birthers.
Sarah Palin doesn't laugh at facts, only you are so foolish?
2 posts removed
Hello guys

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#78814 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have to buy health insurance.
There is a difference between Medicaid and Medicare
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78815 Nov 2, 2013
Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the jury unanimously rejected these fantasies.
Ain't it, Doctor?
Please continue with your self examination.
The jurors spoken to, after the trial said the same thing the federal investigators said. Not a preponderance of evidence. That wasn't very comforting, knowing that he got away with it because there wasn't enough proof.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78816 Nov 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah Palin doesn't laugh at facts, only you are so foolish?
She isn't laughing at me, fool.

Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78817 Nov 2, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how you guys got so far off topic but one thing remains a fact and that is that Martin was the only one who broke a law that night. It's not against the law to follow or "stalk" as you like to refer to it, anyone. But it is against the law to attack and beat the snot out of someone because you don't like where they are walking. The fact that Zimmerman had a gun that he was lawfully carrying only made the outcome sweeter. How many other times had Martin attacked a smaller white guy for a similar "crime" as you call it??? The funniest part about the whole thing is how Zims lawyer handed everyone their black racist ass's in court. Now the "devistated" loved ones are busy trademarking his name and hoodies so they can profit from the death of a thug that happen to be their kid. boo-hoo..... next
Too bad Zimmie poo wasn't a better fighter. How is it a crime that Martin turned out to be tougher than a woman, who the great Zimmerman slapped around regularly. Just because there wasn't enough proof to convict doesn't mean anyone was proven innocent. I don't see how defending yourself against a bully is breaking any laws or committing any crimes. If the big bad whining wanna be couldn't do something without his favorite phallic symbol, his gun, he shouldn't have started it in the first place.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78818 Nov 2, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're another one that refuses to acknowledge the facts that were brought out in the courtroom.
Now the jury and judge are idiots and liars? Sorry sport, but you're the idiot. If I were you, I would stop saying stupid $hit like that in public. It proves you're a fool.
Not worth wasting time answering.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78819 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you failed to learn the entire story.
Zimmerman was going to the store that night armed as usual. He was not looking for any trouble. He stopped to do the right thing when he spotted Martin which was call the police. He ran after Martin because Martin ran first and Zimmerman thought he would do police a favor by keeping an eye on Martin's location.
How do we know this? Because Zimmerman had placed several calls to police in the past about suspicious people. Not once ever got into any altercation with them.
And, when he did, doing what he was told not to do, he turned out to be to much of a wimp to tackle a teenager, who wasn't doing anything wrong and ran from a mad man with a gun. If it had been a woman he could slap around and threaten he'd have gotten away with it just like he did the other times. Don't worry, your black hating bigot buddy will eventually shoot someone and get his.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78820 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You would make a lousy lawyer. Anybody can get a restraining order including Zimmerman which he did against his fiancee. Since they awarded Zimmerman with a restraining order, does that mean she beat up on him?????? You don't need any kind of evidence to get a restraining order. All you have to do is request one.
Yes, one does choose to hear what they hear, that's why you think Zimmerman said Fn coon. He didn't say that, but your imagination tells you he said that so you can be comforted with the nonsense that this was racial in some way.
I on the other hand have the 911 recording. Care to listen to it? I can even give you time stamps of when Zimmerman ran, when he stopped, and when his breathing returned to normal. That's not hearing what you want to hear. And if you hear differently, then you have some major problems. But if you want to listen to it, just ask, I'll post the link.
Now how much you want to bet that I stuck up for Martin when the story first came out? I'll pay ten to one odds if you want to wager.
Now for some reality:
The three incidents took place in Orange County, Fla.
In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.
In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...
Well, of course they gave him a restraining order, she wasn't trying to get at him but it made it that much better for her. She wasn't guilty of having attacked him. And, she had been guilty, either, of attacking a cop. I heard the 911 call too, including the inhanced version, where Zimmerman was muttering that the f--ckin coons always got away. Of course you, with your super hearing can hear all sorts of things that other, normal, people didn't hear, but then you wanted to hear it, so you did.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78821 Nov 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong again. We are used to that. The M.E. clearly said the marijuana level was enough to effect his behavior. Zimmerman's nose was clearly broken and documented. You're either really stupid, didn't watch the trial, see the true photos of Zimmerman, or you are the ignorant racist defending a thug that was killed by someone that was the wrong color. Martin didn't like crack as either. That is what he called Zimmerman before he attacked him. Guess you didn't hear that either. Please tell us more lies. It's hilarious.
You're the only ignorant racist and Zimmerman's nose wasn't broken and his wounds on his skull were superficial. And, the report it was that the levels of THC were not enough to have effected Martin's behavior. You're the one who has to use phony names to make it sound like there's more than one person. I watched the trial and saw lots of pictures. You just saw what you wanted to see.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78822 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>They don't have to buy health insurance.

More gay sex fantasies

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78823 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>She isn't laughing at me, fool.

Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.
More gay sex fantasies

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78824 Nov 2, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad Zimmie poo wasn't a better fighter. How is it a crime that Martin turned out to be tougher than a woman, who the great Zimmerman slapped around regularly. Just because there wasn't enough proof to convict doesn't mean anyone was proven innocent. I don't see how defending yourself against a bully is breaking any laws or committing any crimes. If the big bad whining wanna be couldn't do something without his favorite phallic symbol, his gun, he shouldn't have started it in the first place.
Fighting is for animals
Humans shoot their foes

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78825 Nov 2, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>And, when he did, doing what he was told not to do, he turned out to be to much of a wimp to tackle a teenager, who wasn't doing anything wrong and ran from a mad man with a gun. If it had been a woman he could slap around and threaten he'd have gotten away with it just like he did the other times. Don't worry, your black hating bigot buddy will eventually shoot someone and get his.
Please post any evidence that Zim tackled ashtray..........

Ooooooops ya can't can ya..........LOL
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78826 Nov 2, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only ignorant racist and Zimmerman's nose wasn't broken and his wounds on his skull were superficial. And, the report it was that the levels of THC were not enough to have effected Martin's behavior. You're the one who has to use phony names to make it sound like there's more than one person. I watched the trial and saw lots of pictures. You just saw what you wanted to see.
Pot screws people up whether they are intoxicated or not. That's why when you take drug tests, they find out what you've been doing the last couple weeks--not just if you are intoxicated on the job.

I've lost two friends because of pot. One was when I was a teenager and the other as an adult. My former friend as an adult became so paranoid that he started to hallucinate people being in places they couldn't possibly have been at. It didn't matter if he was smoking at the time or not. He dreamt things up high or sober.

Both former friends had one thing in common, and that was they both thought people (including myself) were plotting against them. They both became paranoid, frightened and defensive when there was no reason to be. I know it was the marijuana.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78827 Nov 2, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>You're the only ignorant racist and Zimmerman's nose wasn't broken and his wounds on his skull were superficial. And, the report it was that the levels of THC were not enough to have effected Martin's behavior. You're the one who has to use phony names to make it sound like there's more than one person. I watched the trial and saw lots of pictures. You just saw what you wanted to see.
So know you know more about Zims injuries than the doctor does???

Both shootings I was involved in the animals never even touched me......

And I still have my CCWP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nearly 70 children being taken from families at... 4 min President Dump 130
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Joy 1,781,454
News H. Clinton: Separating families at border a 'mo... 6 min Say What 46
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min puppy power 1 346,122
News Student arrested for refusing to leave 'die-in' 12 min javawhey 39
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Uncle Jack 87,842
News Donald Trump and Republican leaders scramble fo... 19 min Cordwainer Trout 20
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 23 min Really 308
News Trump again blames Dems for forced separation o... 39 min Lawrence Wolf 209