Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78790 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you failed to learn the entire story.
Of course, Pinocchio has to be reminded that he told us that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

And he has to be reminded that the pedophile was told by the police dispatcher to not follow the boy.

And Pinocchio has to be reminded that this unemployed pedophile had a history of violence.

And an arrest for assault.

And we all know this kind of fellow: someone who cannot find the respect from the people around him and decides he can make people respect him.

And that is why this pedophile was the self-appointed sheriff of a couple square blocks around the house that he lived in (mooching off his wife).

Of course: he is a loser so Pinocchio and he share much in common.

Location hidden

#78791 Nov 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>He's more qualified by birth than the Kenyan imposter that takes up space in the White House now!!
Even Palin laughs at birthers.

Location hidden

#78792 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
That's why you didn't see any riots after Zimmerman was found not-guilty.
Of course, xxxPinocchio insisted that were going to be riots right up to the time that there were no riots at which time he insists its because people carried guns.

As if rioters have problems finding guns.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78793 Nov 2, 2013
Evidence wrote:
What a fiasco!
Just look at all the time and energy these people spend libeling George Zimmerman even after he was found NOT GUILTY.
Progressives have RUINED this country.
I say if there's going to be war, let it happen soon.
Had Zimmerman been found guilty, the leftists here would be bragging how great our justice system is and how the people have spoken.

It's really not their year. Zimmerman not guilty, Obama Care responsible for thousands of lost jobs, increased healthcare premiums, and lowering of services. Today a FB friend posted an article where the DC circuit court of appeals sided with an Ohio business that sued because of the birth control mandate. The court said Obama can't do that.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#78794 Nov 2, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, why did Zimmerman refer to him as a f--cking coon? And, who said Martin wasn't a racist. On the other hand, who was chasing who with a gun.. and ended up committing murder. Wasn't it Zimmmerman?
Please provide the tape where Zim said those words..........

Location hidden

#78795 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Zimmerman been found guilty, the leftists here would be bragging how great our justice system is and how the people have spoken.
Instead, they just quote the juror who insists the pedophile got away with murder and they point to OJ and say: it happened again.

And when this pedophile lands in jail-again- they will say: I told you so!

“Facts”

Mexico

#78796 Nov 2, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>This is the night that law enforcement needs to keep extra eyes on you and Captain zimmermurderer.

I pray that all parents be vigilant against the likes of Captain zimmermurderer and you, on this night and all other days and nights.

You're a sick Fool, Resident Pervert.
Only the parent of gangsters will side for ashtray

Human parents are glad he was removed from this earth

“Facts”

Mexico

#78797 Nov 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>There was nothing disingenuous about it. It's you 'trying' to make a saint out of a wannabe thug? Get over yourself. You are the liar, not knowing how to size someone up. You just proved you don't know what you are talking about.
A body measured on a morgue table is normally shorter than when ther were alive as rigor mortise sets in

“Facts”

Mexico

#78798 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>I proved that you are an INTENTIONALLY DELIBERATE LIAR!

How to size someone up? The medical examiner did just that with what we call a system of measurements.

The medical examiner's measurements are based on inches and pounds.

Your (and your cronies') measurements are based on LIES.

It's that simple, nonbirth.

It is YOU who don't know what you're talking about. Your very own words prove you to be the filthy Liar that you are.
You have only proven that you are a racist

It is normal for a person to shrink after rigor mortise sets in

His stats for the football team had him at 6 foot

And after losing every drop of blood in his body and crapping and pissing himself he lost more than 5 pounds

“Facts”

Mexico

#78799 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>You may have questions, but you don't have the capacity to question me...on ANYTHING!

I'm not ever interested in satisfying the curiosity of a Racist. Save your questions for someone who gives a damn as to what you ask.

Now, turd, I told you last evening and I'll tell you again...

STFU.

At least until I post my special message to you avowed, and non-avowed, Racists. Then you may get back to your rants. You have my permission.

Now, shoo!
Typical school yard rant that a child will say when they know the answer to a question proves them wrong

“Facts”

Mexico

#78800 Nov 2, 2013
Good...

I see that more Racists are visiting here today. The more the merrier!

Y'all tell your Racist pals to come on over and visit the campground of Racists. I got a special message for y'all today.

Don't be shy.

Bring your white hoods and sheets. Bring your guns and knives. Bring your copies of the 2nd Amendment. Bring your flags. Bring all your stories of yesteryear. Bring your Lies, too. Bring your torches. Bring your your high-falutin titles.

I'm much too much for you Racists. It's almost no fair for me to keep needling you Racists. All you guys vs. me. It's just not right, it seems. Y'all need a lot, lot more. So bring ALL y'all got! You guys are outnumbered and no match for me.

That's because I'm on the side of Truth and Justice. That's because I'm friends with Goodness and Mercy. That's because I wade the waters of Compassion. That's because I walk the shores of Grace.

It's no fair. You guys, what y'all got? Y'all got Lies. Y'all got More Lies. Y'all got Filthiness. Y'all got Whining. Y'all wade in the waters of Iniquity. Y'all bask in the rays of Shame and Ignorance. Y'all are educated in the halls of Hate.

I have a special message for y'all today. I'll give you a hint as to what it concerns....

It concerns Time.

Stay tuned!
Forgot to take your meds again????

“Facts”

Mexico

#78801 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>WRONG, ruth.

I mean, LIAR.

Trayvon was found guilty of NOTHING. What prosecutor charged him with what you're accusing him of?

What court has heard such case?

What jury has convicted Trayvon of what you say he's guilty of?

Tell us, LIAR. Please tell us!
Zim convicted the little gangster
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78802 Nov 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
A body measured on a morgue table is normally shorter than when ther were alive as rigor mortise sets in
Even his family said he was six foot.
2 posts removed

“Facts”

Mexico

#78805 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Even his family said he was six foot.
Correct

But moron liberals also claim oslamacare is a good thing when everyone with more than two brain cells knows it is not

How stupid must the be to think that raising taxes on the gross sales of a company that makes medical devices will lower the cost of healthcare

When their gods tell them something it becomes truth in their mind

And the sheepoles will follow their gods all the way to the slaughter house..........Baaaaaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaa
Truth

United States

#78806 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Instead, they just quote the juror who insists the pedophile got away with murder and they point to OJ and say: it happened again.

And when this pedophile lands in jail-again- they will say: I told you so!
Once again you have proven your ignorance. The juror was only repeating the question she was asked. You left out the part where she said the case was a publicity stunt and should have never went to trial. You also left out the part when she said NOT GUILTY. can't fix stupid.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78807 Nov 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
But moron liberals also claim oslamacare is a good thing when everyone with more than two brain cells knows it is not
How stupid must the be to think that raising taxes on the gross sales of a company that makes medical devices will lower the cost of healthcare
When their gods tell them something it becomes truth in their mind
And the sheepoles will follow their gods all the way to the slaughter house..........Baaaaaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaa
The stupidest thing is that the scheme requires young healthy people to buy health insurance. In the same scheme, parents are allowed to keep their kids on their plan until the age of 26. Duh!

The thing is if the Democrats wanted government healthcare, fine, but do it the right way. Dissolve Medicare, Medicaid and the VA, and institute a consumption tax, and everybody is covered. It would be about a 50 page bill--not a 2,500 page bill that makes sense to nobody. When the cost of medical care goes up, increase the consumption tax. That's it.

The greatest contributor to our expensive healthcare system is the government. Medicare and Medicaid pay only a portion of the bill for their patients. Doctors and institutions have to recoup that lost money from somewhere, and that somewhere is the private pay and insured patients.

I forget who said it now, but it was said that only a fool would expect the entity that created a problem to solve it.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78808 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Even his family said he was six foot.
Correct

“Facts”

Mexico

#78809 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>The stupidest thing is that the scheme requires young healthy people to buy health insurance. In the same scheme, parents are allowed to keep their kids on their plan until the age of 26. Duh!

The thing is if the Democrats wanted government healthcare, fine, but do it the right way. Dissolve Medicare, Medicaid and the VA, and institute a consumption tax, and everybody is covered. It would be about a 50 page bill--not a 2,500 page bill that makes sense to nobody. When the cost of medical care goes up, increase the consumption tax. That's it.

The greatest contributor to our expensive healthcare system is the government. Medicare and Medicaid pay only a portion of the bill for their patients. Doctors and institutions have to recoup that lost money from somewhere, and that somewhere is the private pay and insured patients.

I forget who said it now, but it was said that only a fool would expect the entity that created a problem to solve it.
The would have to find a way they could make money or gain votes

Otherwise it will never fly

Location hidden

#78810 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupidest thing is that the scheme requires young healthy people to buy health insurance.
They don't have to buy health insurance.

Like you: they can just go on welfare and expect medicare to pay for it.

And live in and on section eight housing.

3A called, Pinocchio- they need you to bring the plunger.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#78811 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Palin laughs at birthers.
Sarah Palin doesn't laugh at facts, only you are so foolish?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min replaytime 173,348
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 16 min karl44 12,420
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Earthling-1 54,489
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 36 min -Stray Dog 47,753
Is it best to have strong national government o... 45 min 888Daniel 1
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 54 min taletha 340,659
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 55 min Cassandra_ 3,199
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Wag the Dog 1,274,452
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 3 hr serfs up 108
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,422
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 6 hr serfs up 644
More from around the web