Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 3,010)

Showing posts 60,181 - 60,200 of65,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

I think it was all a sham to ripoff the Home Owners Association. I don't think Zimmerman killed him. Hes hiding out on a South Pacific island with Elvis, Michael Jackson, Jimmy Hoffa and Whitney Houston.
George only shot to protect himself and was only trying to stop the aggression. He feared for his life. And Elvis is laughing!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
I only post under one name at a time,...and not very often these days.
I only change my name when I have to,...when I get banned.
I work my ass off all day long,...I just come on here when I want to get a good laugh.
You're wasting your time with her. She's accused every one of us that oppose her views of using different names. I think it must be some sort of defense mechanism. You know "There can't be more than one person in this blog that thinks Zimmerman is innocent." I think it's self-comfort or something.

She is a liberal so they pretty much all think alike. When a Democrat wins, the people came out for change. When a Republican wins, somebody must have cheated because there is no way our country has a population of conservatives. I'm a liberal and most people think like me! Therefore, if a Republican won, somebody must have cheated.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You know so little and say so much.
Murder does not have to be premeditated. It does not have to be thought out and planned, which is redundant BTW. If it did, we would have far less murders.
1. Florida Homicide Statutory Definition

The Florida statutes define murder simply, and that definition is: The unlawful killing of a human being when perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being.

http://www.northfloridacriminaldefense.com/ho...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your father founded
I understand you walking in on your mom has resulted in mother issues.

And issues with black folk.

And basketball teams.

Wipe your chin, BottleQueen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of years ago the blacks (once again) were complaining about discrimination. Their complaint was that all hurricanes were named after whites.
I think blacks have more complaints about you, Pinocchio- why is it you don't work but you have an income - SSI for that "bad back", food stamps, and section eight housing.

And people who know you complain you are a racist bigot that just never shuts up.

You are going to say the wrong thing at the wrong time, xxxPinocchio.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of years ago the blacks (once again)
One Congresswoman who happened to be black.

This followed the complaints about hurricanes being given women's names names for over 20 years.

They should instead use the names of people like you who on all accounts: blowhards.

Wipe your chin, Pinocchio.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Florida statutes define murder simply, and that definition is: The unlawful killing of a human being when perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being.
You are a liar, Pinocchio.

Of course: we have all know this for a long time- that's why you rotate through those aliases.

Premeditated murder is just one KIND of murder and there are many dozens of other kinds of murder that do not require premeditation.

I'd bet you but as we both know: I've proved you wrong before, you've bet... and then you welched on it.

If you want to boil it down, in Florida: murder is the it is the unlawful killing of another human being.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: dummy... part of the law posted isn't the law, any more than the preamble of the the Constitution is the sum total of the Constitution.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

PATRIOT DVC wrote:
I think it was all a sham to ripoff the Home Owners Association. I don't think Zimmerman killed him. Hes hiding out on a South Pacific island with Elvis, Michael Jackson, Jimmy Hoffa and Whitney Houston.
George only shot to protect himself and was only trying to stop the aggression. He feared for his life. And Elvis is laughing!
Whitney was a crackhead and is definitely dead. Our ignorant in chief had the flags lowered to half staff when the crackhead passed. What a shame.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

ASTFUAPE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow a welfare primate feed by obama and forced to be handed a job because of the 50 IQ.
Go back to africa and stick to watching children starve to death or burning witches.
Now return the stolen PC failure.
A Fool's heart has been broken by my words.

Ahhhhhhhh....

No one cares about the broken heart of a Fool. Stop getting yourself in a tizzy, posting under an alias.

You know damn well what to expect from me. If you don't like it, get out of here. It is my pleasure to treat Racists as they are to be treated...

As the slime they are!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
I post under many names at a time,...and very often these days.

I change my name when I have to,...like when I get banned.

I don't work my ass off all day long,...I come on here when I want to get a good laugh or when my tummy is temporarily full.

Words of Wisdom!....none come from me.

How's my lard butt doing these days?

I broke 500 lbs after my buffet breakfast this morning!
I'm just too funny!
WELL SAID.

You nasty pervert!
2 posts removed
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
A Fool's heart has been broken by my words.
Ahhhhhhhh....
No one cares about the broken heart of a Fool. Stop getting yourself in a tizzy, posting under an alias.
You know damn well what to expect from me. If you don't like it, get out of here. It is my pleasure to treat Racists as they are to be treated...
As the slime they are!
A fools name and a fools face always shows up in a public place! Love that avatar fool!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually post in the morning,...before I sh!t.
Ahhhhhhhhh..........
You post all day, therefore...

YOU SH!T ALL DAY!

Thanks for clearing that up for us. If you stop eating so much, maybe you won't sh!t as much. You ever gave that a thought, you Idiot?
6 posts removed
mike

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon is still dead

It's a win win all around !!!!
5 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Our ignorant in chief had the flags lowered to half staff when the crackhead passed.
You are a ignorant liar.

But we knew that already.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

yo childmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, obama care was made for blacks an trash like yourself.
Don't worry, Skanque: you can still go down to the clinic and get free shots, just as you mom did.
1 post removed
Truth

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a ignorant liar.

But we knew that already.
Obastard did lower the flags for the crackhead. Get informed dimwit. You're a dimwit and liar. Everybody here already knows that. You have become the laughing stock of the page.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Obastard did lower the flags for the crackhead.
Prove it.

Let me predict: you won't.

Such a thing is easy to prove and best of luck getting past all the links proclaiming it a myth.

Lowering the flag creates a paper trail, SpoogeSponge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Obastard did lower the flags for the crackhead.
PS:

Spoogebreath: the Republican governor Chris Cristie lowered the flag.

Big fat white guy.

Lipe your chin, you m/f c/s lying spooogemonkey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Our ignorant in chief had the flags lowered to half staff when the crackhead passed. What a shame.
Prove wrong.

Rush must have had over your ears when he was humping your tonsils.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,181 - 60,200 of65,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••