Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Answer

Orlando, FL

#77073 Oct 4, 2013
Mike wrote:
What's a Trayvon????
An Aspiring THUG
Truth

United States

#77074 Oct 4, 2013
Mike wrote:
What's a Trayvon????
A once aspiring thug.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77075 Oct 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like it was answer for Zimmie - but then if he had used common sense Zimmie might have not caused "the problem"
Yes, Zimmerman was the problem. He was strolling through an apartment complex in which he lived and paid taxes, and then lured Martin to him so he could be assaulted.

We have to stop these people with guns who make it inviting for thugs to bring them harm. Yeah, that's the ticket. Problem solved.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77076 Oct 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
... the fact that a seventeen year old was walking on the streets, was followed by a wannabe cop and was killed by that wannabe cop.
\
Yes he was, after the seventeen year old brutally attacked him.

That's the way it's supposed to work. If you don't want to face death, then don't attack people. If you want to attack me and I'm armed, I'm going to make your momma cry tonight.
grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#77077 Oct 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly do you call yourself a progressive or a liberal?
Just an old coot who would like to see our national government get it's head our of it's rear end and start trying to help solve our national problems. Our inner-city problem is growing every day and it is beginning to lap over to areas outside the cities.

I would like for blacks to take responsibility for themselves and for the problems committed by the gangsta thugs that are killing their people.

I would like for all of us to take a good look at the many highly successful, decent and moral black Americans and realize that skin color is not the determining factor of a man's charter.

The Martin case is a good example. Those who are angry with the jury simply cannot and will not take a good look at Martin and accept the reality that he was not a little child who bought candy and soda and was murdered for being black. He was a troubled and troubling young man. Without a radical change Mr. Martin was likely headed for more trouble. Any death is tragic, but to harp on for days and days and ignore the thousands upon thousand of Martin clones who are destined for an early death or jail is ignoring the real problem.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#77078 Oct 4, 2013
And send all that pipe dream rosy as hell thoughts that aren't going to happen you think the answer to some twisted part of your love affair with the black thugs is to tighten gun control laws for law abiding citizens? Gimme a goddamn break. We don't need any more gun control laws we need people control laws. Black thugs are evil, mean and with 0 regard for human life. All that isn't going to change a bit with gun control.
Lets take this Afrikan. Once again the basic lack of respect for human life is demonstrated by the savage beast trying to murder a trooper for a simple speeding violation AND not to mention the idiot had his three children in the car when this incident took place. Lucky for society the trooper aced him with a few slugs and they found the bastard graveyard dead a half a mile up the road. Gonna be hard to blame this one on Whitey! Just more savings for the taxpayer!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#77079 Oct 4, 2013
Truth

United States

#77080 Oct 4, 2013
grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Just an old coot who would like to see our national government get it's head our of it's rear end and start trying to help solve our national problems. Our inner-city problem is growing every day and it is beginning to lap over to areas outside the cities.

I would like for blacks to take responsibility for themselves and for the problems committed by the gangsta thugs that are killing their people.

I would like for all of us to take a good look at the many highly successful, decent and moral black Americans and realize that skin color is not the determining factor of a man's charter.

The Martin case is a good example. Those who are angry with the jury simply cannot and will not take a good look at Martin and accept the reality that he was not a little child who bought candy and soda and was murdered for being black. He was a troubled and troubling young man. Without a radical change Mr. Martin was likely headed for more trouble. Any death is tragic, but to harp on for days and days and ignore the thousands upon thousand of Martin clones who are destined for an early death or jail is ignoring the real problem.
I notice that the black racists ignore these problems on here nor do they offer any solutions. It's kind of sad. They seem happy with the situation and the lifestyle.
Truth

United States

#77081 Oct 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
And send all that pipe dream rosy as hell thoughts that aren't going to happen you think the answer to some twisted part of your love affair with the black thugs is to tighten gun control laws for law abiding citizens? Gimme a goddamn break. We don't need any more gun control laws we need people control laws. Black thugs are evil, mean and with 0 regard for human life. All that isn't going to change a bit with gun control.
Lets take this Afrikan. Once again the basic lack of respect for human life is demonstrated by the savage beast trying to murder a trooper for a simple speeding violation AND not to mention the idiot had his three children in the car when this incident took place. Lucky for society the trooper aced him with a few slugs and they found the bastard graveyard dead a half a mile up the road. Gonna be hard to blame this one on Whitey! Just more savings for the taxpayer!
Just finished watching the same video myself.
Truth

United States

#77082 Oct 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BUkMoNiCOQsXX
Once again the correct one died.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77083 Oct 4, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual. Nothing but a rant. Try to understand: I posed
You keep thinking you are the concutor.

I guess that because you have a stick up your azz.

You aren't the conductor.

As you recall, when I slap the snot out of you- as I did when you insisted that people weren't fired even I gave you the f*king link and the direct quote and then you pretended that terminated didn't mean fired.

You don't choose the topic, Grampuss.

It's at the top of the page.

And if you don't like it thrown back into your face, don't dish it out.

You come off looking like a real P&&&&.

Location hidden

#77084 Oct 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was, after the seventeen year old brutally attacked him.
Yes, the pedophile zimmerman was just minding his own business sweeping the sidewalks of people of skin color not allowed to be in his neighborhood after dark.

Of course, xxxPinocchio also told us that the pedophile followed this unarmed teenager for no more than ten seconds.

Even after the cops had him following the boy for over two minutes.

Funny how that is.

Location hidden

#77085 Oct 4, 2013
grandpa Joe wrote:
The Martin case is a good example. Those who are angry with the jury simply cannot and will not take a good look at Martin and accept the reality that he was not a little child who bought candy and soda
There are the racist bigots know this fat greasy runt cop wannabe pedophile decided he would show off and bring in this boy by himself by waving a gun in his face and the boy didn't fall onto the ground crying and whining like he wanted.

Like would have done.

And will do in the near future.

I know, Grampuss: some of your best friends are black. There was the guy who sprayed the house for termites and the guy you met the bowling league.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#77087 Oct 4, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your pants up Barefool!..
Stick to what you know, BottleQueen: bringing your fellow blue tarp dwellers to happy endings for forty oucers.

Wipe your chin, shug.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#77089 Oct 4, 2013
Hey racists! Pedophile Zimmy will be XXXX soon, so I have read. Once again, I do NOT endorse this. It is just a fact. Hmmmmm...
Hey Wheels

Beckley, WV

#77090 Oct 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to what you know, BottleQueen: bringing your fellow blue tarp dwellers to happy endings for forty oucers.
Wipe your chin, shug.
Still see you are obsessed with stuff running down your chin, of course with your dead lower extremities I can understand.
join t

New York, NY

#77091 Oct 4, 2013
Thanks Capital Hill police.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77092 Oct 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If we had a race of people with green skin that were renown for their violent acts, criminal acts, destruction of property, neighborhoods and entire cities, it's only human and animal nature to stay away from green skinned people.
It's not skin color and hasn't been for decades. It's how people of that skin color act where white people have the problem. Of course if you lived with them, you would understand this all too well. If you seen the sad changes to your neighborhood while blacks moved in, you would know it all to well.
All bigots have excuses for their race hatred.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77093 Oct 5, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
It's got nothing to do with skin pigmentation,...it's who they are and what they do.
They hate whites and you think that is OK, don't ya?
But you think it's racist if whites voice any negative opinions on the matter.
You're a hypocrite for all to see,...a race traitor, and a racist in your own right.
But I don't believe you're white, I still believe that you're a enword.
Now go home and get your plunger and get to work!
Sh!t needs to be flushed.
Typical of the sort of person you are. Low,gutter talk and limited if even active in the thinking process. Sure there are blacks who are prejudiced and hate whites, and you are an example of the opposite. I have always had black friends and grew up in a neighborhood where being white was being in the minority. Of course, there were Filipinos, Indians,(aka native Americans), Hispanics and some of the blacks weren't even from America originally. Some were runaways from Cuba and some were from Haiti. I grew up near the tracks and the water front and most of the folks were either railroad employees or long shore men, but we all seemed to get along just fine. And, being Scots Irish I was pretty white and still am. Your kind aren't worth taking seriously, you're a minority member too, a member of the bigots category.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#77094 Oct 5, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the sort of person you are. Low,gutter talk and limited if even active in the thinking process. Sure there are blacks who are prejudiced and hate whites, and you are an example of the opposite. I have always had black friends and grew up in a neighborhood where being white was being in the minority. Of course, there were Filipinos, Indians,(aka native Americans), Hispanics and some of the blacks weren't even from America originally. Some were runaways from Cuba and some were from Haiti. I grew up near the tracks and the water front and most of the folks were either railroad employees or long shore men, but we all seemed to get along just fine. And, being Scots Irish I was pretty white and still am. Your kind aren't worth taking seriously, you're a minority member too, a member of the bigots category.
So your parents raised you in a shithole and you think that qualifies you to judge why we don't want to be raised in one or what? Get outa here! Sounds like I would have ran away from home at 6 yr old hahaha! Who wants to be raised up with a bunch of mixers when theyre white? Certainly not I! Oh well maybe next time you can be raised in Harlem. Ignorance is bliss!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Quirky 384,189
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Joe Balls 214,484
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min they 225,069
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Pauly Achee 8,592
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 1 hr Magic Utah Uwear 41
News Sen. Johnson campaigning with Speaker Ryan Thur... 1 hr storm warning 2
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Snagle Tooth 875
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 1,383,526
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 308
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 7 hr Ronald 295
More from around the web