Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,975)

Showing posts 59,481 - 59,500 of65,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
He got out of his truck to keep an eye on the drugged-up youth. When TM went stealth, GZ figured he'd get an address, but for some reason he never did get one. Whilst meandering back toward the truck, he is approached by said drugged-up youth, exchanges inflammatory words and then stays with-in "striking distance" and takes his eyes off the subject while reaching for his misplaced phone.
Can you really see this happening?
Better to be a goofus than a murderer, I guess.
Admit it, you know GZ tried to restrain TM. GZ was never really losing any physical battle.
Dead men tell no tales.
But, the living can tell some whoppers!
And it seems you are very alive.

Did you ever ask yourself why Martin was hiding behind those houses in the first place? He had several minutes to get out of the area Zimmerman was in after he went "stealth." Instead of going home, he stayed. Why?

Zimmerman was never losing a battle? Then why no injuries to Martin and several sustained by Zimmerman? I call that losing a battle.

The thing about you Martin people is you make up all kinds of scenarios, but never have an ounce of proof to support your tales. "I "think" that's what happened." Well..... fortunately for us and Zimmerman, we don't convict or imprison people on what they wish happened, we convict or imprison on evidence.
Jit

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Marissa was a bad girl.

She went and got her gun and aimed it at her husband.

Then she looked away as she fired.

Marissa was bad!

Oh Yeah!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
What many do not mention is this: Stand your ground applies to everybody. There are many cases where a black person has used stand your ground to protect himself often against another blacks.
If the races had been reversed, I expect some blacks would now be using it as a defense of their man.
I have challenged my antagonist to defend the opposition to stop and frisk since it obviously takes guns off the street and saves lives, most of which would be black. What do I get? Silence.
Hot lead is not helping the people trapped in our inner-cities.
SYG only applies to those that wish to use that law for their defense. Zimmerman didn't use it.

NYC has some amazing results from Stop and Frisk, but it must also be considered that there is a potential Constitutional violation. Ironically, it's blacks who are complaining even though the procedure has saved many black lives according to statistics.

So they get rid of Stop and Frisk, more blacks get killed in the street, and then the blacks will be complaining that somebody should do something about it.
Jit

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Marissa was a bad girl.

She aimed her gun at her baby daddy and squeezed the trigger.

Her husband tried to cover for her but he finally came clean and "fessed up."

Marissa tried to kill him, even after he begged for his life.

She fired at him in front of his children.

Marissa was a bad girl!

Oh Yeah!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I post this: If the skin colors were reversed none of us would be talking about this. The media grabbed this case, muddled it and inflamed the country. It was iced tea and non an ingredient which could be made into an intoxicant. The "boy" was cute, innocent and 12. Zimmerman was a racist. Zimmerman had be a white Hispanic so race could be emphasized by the media (Ever hear them call Obama a white black?) And so it went.
So, sides were taken and race zealots like you and some on the other side began to spout their versions of what went down. We don't know..period.
The story went national because of politics in my opinion. It's why DumBama shot off his mouth once again. It's why his racist AG sent his FBI agents to look under every rock to find something racial about the shooting. It's why Holder used public tax dollars to support rallies against Zimmerman even though the slightest match could have lit that fire turning those protests into violent race riots resulting in serious injuries or death.

When the story first came out, it was loaded with false reporting. This was no accident. Eventually, the real story surfaced. It's no surprise that conservatives took sides with Zimmerman while liberals chose to side with evil, they usually do. The liberal politicians knew it would turn out that way. Liberals are constantly trying to make conservatives into racists, so they had their liberal media friends amplify this story knowing conservatives would side against the black guy. It worked too. Just look at the responses from the sheep in this forum alone! Race, race, race.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can see you haven't moved an inch for the last ten years: same bathroom stall out at the Interstate rest area, the stall with the hole cut in where the TP roll goes.
Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.
I haven't moved? Whatchu talkin''bout, Barefootin' It? You use the same dirty cliches you've used since you wandered on to these threads. You Mama never washed your mouth out wif the lye soap, did she? Whata peace of work, you are now?
5 posts removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And it seems you are very alive.
Did you ever ask yourself why Martin was hiding.
Pinocchio also insisted that the pedophile Martin followed Martin for less than thirty seconds.

Now he has him hiding in the bushes.

Even though the pedophile attempted to detain this boy- who had every right to be exactly where he was at- on the SIDEWALK that ran between the row of houses.

ON THE SIDEWALK.

Did you ever ask yourself: what if it was your child who got stalked and jumped by a pedophile with an arrest record and a history of assault on the sidewalk and the pedophile claimed he was in fear of his life?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
But I think that blacks could care less if black thugs kill each other off.
I do not believe you have so little intelligence to believe this nonsense and the usual nonsense you spew.

Absurd.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't moved? Whatchu talkin''bout, Barefootin' It?
I'm talking about the sign you have over your bathroom stall, Afterbirth, with the cardboard sign of a clock announcing that you'll be back at 9 a.m.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was never losing a battle?
Having a gun and being prepared to use it made the "battle" easy for Zimmie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
That's why Arabs walk on planes freely while the 80 year old white nun gets stripped searched at airports.
That's why the local 7/11 has your checks thumb tacked to the bulletin board above the cash register warning others not to take checks from this man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Post the links to your claims.
Like you posted link to the claim that the pedophile followed Martin boy for less than ten seconds, m/f c/s liar?

Or that the Martin boy was ever off the sidewalk? Until the pedophile tried to be a bad azz and detain him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
SYG only applies to those that wish to use that law for their defense. Zimmerman didn't use it.
the pedophile zimmerman couldn't use it. Among the people who said it wasn't SYG was the state senator that wrote the law.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a gun and being prepared to use it made the "battle" easy for Zimmie.
Which furthers the point that he wasn't the aggressor. Now if he planned on using his firearm, he wouldn't have allowed himself to be beaten that badly before using it. He sure as hell wouldn't have called police either.
6 posts removed

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Which furthers the point that he wasn't the aggressor. Now if he planned on using his firearm, he wouldn't have allowed himself to be beaten that badly before using it. He sure as hell wouldn't have called police either.
Correct

If Zim was out to kill the perp he would only have to tell the 911 operator that the perp was following him and the perp told him that he was coming to kill him

Zim could have the shot ashtray before the punk even hit him once

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the words came out very clear:

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," the woman, identified only as Juror B29 during the trial, told ABC's "Good Morning America. "We had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."
Wow......
Your only two true post and both in the same day

Correct
A jury is always instructed to but your heart or feelings aside and only look at the evidence

Thanks for agreeing that the jury did the right thing
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
the pedophile zimmerman couldn't use it. Among the people who said it wasn't SYG was the state senator that wrote the law.
Z-Man didn't NEED it!
He HAD *Self Defense*...

All the Way!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure it's hard to see with your head down in the lap below the desk.
Back to your gay sex fantasies
Truth

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the words came out very clear:

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," the woman, identified only as Juror B29 during the trial, told ABC's "Good Morning America. "We had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."
And the evidence proved not guilty. She said he broke no laws. She said there should have never been a trial. She said it was a publicity stunt. Remember those words? You should add those words to your post. It makes it a little more accurate. Of course accuracy is not your strong point on this subject.
Truth

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure it's hard to see with your head down in the lap below the desk.
Don't be upset because you are wrong just like Citizen. Insults will not make it any better dimwit. Go serve some more time and inmates.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,481 - 59,500 of65,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••