Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Huh

Faribault, MN

#75648 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. If you ever did that, you would be prosecuted and sent to jail for murder.
Besides is the fact that GOP people are way more civilized than liberals. Much harder to provoke them into violence.
Why did Zimmerman go free when he murdered Trayvon then?

GOP PEOPLE CIVLIZED?????????? You freaks thing a god is real and want the USA to go back to slavery and women barefoot and pregnant and only whites owning land....YOUR NAZI PIGS AND FACIST SLIME......That is not civilized hitler boy.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75649 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
WALKING DOWN THE STREET OR SIDEWALK IS NOT ILEGAL....AND IF YOU GET STALKED AND HARASSED FOR DOING SO YOU HAVE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF...Trayvon defended himself and got murdered and his murderer is free because of Florida racism.
IN A NORTHERN STATE ZIMMERMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL..........FACT FACT FACT.......
I live in a northern state and I wouldn't be in jail for shooting a person who hit me to the ground, held me down so I couldn't get away, blackened both of my eyes, broke my nose, pounded my head into the cement and tried to disarm me. Trust me, I'm a CCW holder. I know the laws.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75650 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he suspect a white guy named Tony when it was well known that the break-ins in that neighborhood were caused by younger black males? If Zimmerman seen an elderly Asian lady walking down the street, he wouldn't have bothered her either.
Yes racism.....You get it now....Trayvon was doing nothing wrong just walking legally....Zimmerman stalked and harassed and then murdered Trayvon...

How would you feel if you child was killed for defending themselves from a perv attacker? And then attacker got off free from murder.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75651 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a northern state and I wouldn't be in jail for shooting a person who hit me to the ground, held me down so I couldn't get away, blackened both of my eyes, broke my nose, pounded my head into the cement and tried to disarm me. Trust me, I'm a CCW holder. I know the laws.
So if a person hits you to defend himself you have right to murder him????????? Not in any northern state LIAR.

If you threaten me I can defend myself......You seem to think only gun shooter has rights...WHY??
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75653 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes racism.....You get it now....Trayvon was doing nothing wrong just walking legally....Zimmerman stalked and harassed and then murdered Trayvon...
How would you feel if you child was killed for defending themselves from a perv attacker? And then attacker got off free from murder.
I would feel awful if my child died from anything. But I would also be realistic. I would come to terms that when my child was gunned down, he was in the commission of a crime. He was not defending himself.

Self-defense is not hitting a man to the ground, pinning him down so he couldn't get away, blackening both of his eyes, breaking his nose and trying to disarm his prey. That's not self-defense. That's felonious assault and possibly even attempted murder.

I would just have to accept that and question my part in raising my child.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#75654 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kind-of a Dumb-Arss too though, aren't you? None of what you stated above actually happened in the Trayvon Martin case. Get the facts straight before you bloviate!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75655 Sep 21, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
More murderous thoughts today, eh?
How old were you when you killed your first pet?
So you know I am right and cant fight my facts so you just call names and spew hate attacks...TYPICAL NAZI PIG...
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75656 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I would feel awful if my child died from anything. But I would also be realistic. I would come to terms that when my child was gunned down, he was in the commission of a crime. He was not defending himself.
Self-defense is not hitting a man to the ground, pinning him down so he couldn't get away, blackening both of his eyes, breaking his nose and trying to disarm his prey. That's not self-defense. That's felonious assault and possibly even attempted murder.
I would just have to accept that and question my part in raising my child.
But Trayvon commited no crime...Sad that your hero murdered him for walking....
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75657 Sep 21, 2013
OH AND ZIMMERMAN HAD NO MARKS ON HIM THAT NIGHT....He did have himself marked up days later for the fake photos....
4 posts removed
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75662 Sep 21, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know you have murder in your heart and on your mind.
It is you who likes Zimmerman and thinks his murdering Trayvon was ok....I am against murder.....YOU LOVE IT.
1 post removed
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75664 Sep 21, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Names?...What names?
Hate?...Care to expound?
Yes you hate blacks that is why you love that Trayvon got murdered..

And I have seen you use nasty evil slang words....You know which one there hitler boy.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75666 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
But Trayvon commited no crime...Sad that your hero murdered him for walking....
Felonious assault is not a crime? Where do you live where attacking somebody and beating them senseless is not a crime.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75667 Sep 21, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kind-of a Dumb-Arss too though, aren't you? None of what you stated above actually happened in the Trayvon Martin case. Get the facts straight before you bloviate!
Those are the facts. Need proof?
2 posts removed
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75670 Sep 21, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?....what nasty evil slang words?
I have seen you call black people nasty word....DO YOU DENY IT???

I hope you do so can show your a liar on top of being a Nazi pig.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75671 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Felonious assault is not a crime? Where do you live where attacking somebody and beating them senseless is not a crime.
In my state you can defend yourself like Trayvon did...Maybe where you lvie only gun slingers can but that is not what is true.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75672 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
OH AND ZIMMERMAN HAD NO MARKS ON HIM THAT NIGHT....He did have himself marked up days later for the fake photos....
So you're trying to say that the paramedics treated false wounds? Are you saying there is something wrong with the police station camera that had video of his head wounds?

ZIMMERMAN’S INJURIES

The new material is more definitive when it comes to the extent of Zimmerman’s injuries. Legal experts say that Zimmerman’s self-defense case would be bolstered if he can show that he sustained serious injuries in the fight, because it would lend credence to his claim that he feared for his life.

The new material includes a photograph from the scene of the shooting that appears to show Zimmerman’s face with a swollen nose dripping blood. The photo is the first visual evidence that has emerged of the extent of the injuries that night to the front of Zimmerman’s face.

A paramedics’ report corroborates the photograph, identifying “abrasions to his forehead,”“bleeding/tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/05...
1 post removed
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75674 Sep 21, 2013
I am glad I live in a state where murder is not legal.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#75675 Sep 21, 2013
xxxhitler punk............They treated nothing...He had no marks on him..It was all made up lies because the racist loved that a black kid got killed....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75676 Sep 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman ADMITTED to KILLING him in SELF DEFENSE!
Juror insists he got away with murder because of the SYG law.

You weren't on the jury, eh?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75677 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
ZIMMERMAN’S INJURIES
You told use that this pedophile followed the boy for less than ten seconds, Pinocchio.

You keep forgetting.

I keep reminding you've been proved a m/f c/s liar.

It bears repeating.

The pedophile would not have had a sratch if he did as he was told and to wait for the real cops to show up.

And now we see he lost his temper yet again in his LATEST assault.

Can't wait for the next shooting... perhaps he'll be the one laying on the sidewalk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,643,647
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 9 min Rose_NoHo 14,254
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 21 min dumptrumpsrump2020 42,520
News Trump all but endorses GOP's Moore despite sex ... 39 min Trump 2020 31
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Into The Night 64,154
News Trump discounts sex assault accusations against... 57 min Falcon2891 52
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 320,382
More from around the web