Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66310 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#75271 Sep 16, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
The word you are looking for Mr. Free, is 'everywhere'.
Look it up.
You're not qualified to tell me where my Lord lives.

Look that up!

I'm not UNpatriotic. I'll run circles around your mind of limited capacity when it comes to speaking of my Lord.

If you want to school UNpatriotic on a "god" of his choosing and how he uses his "god" in terms of whatever the heck he's talking about, that's one thing.

But as you try to move way up in quality in trying to converse or debate me about my Lord, you are mightily insufficient to offer me anything of substance. Try as you might, you shall always fall way, way, way, way, way, way short against me.

They call that a mismatch.

Look it up.
1 post removed

Truth's Door

#75273 Sep 16, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read some statements from long ago slave owners who claimed that their slaves liked being slaves and that they were more than content to let the master make decisions for them.
Grandma must not be around.

You are wading deep in the stuff that smells not too good.

You read "some statements." HA! You must've strained the single thin thread of tissue running through your skull.

Next time you read, try utilizing some critical thinking and analytical thought. If you cannot, then consult Grandma.

You are laughable.

Truth's Door

#75274 Sep 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Ive seen dozens of pics of that disrespectful POS with his feet on the desks. The WH will have to be completely overhauled after him and that silly black food nut mama leaves anyway. But yes its nauseating the way he shows disrespect.
It is a good thing that you're sick.

Anytime that Evil is crippled, it is a very good thing.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#75275 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one following me around like a kicked dog, HomoOne.

Why don't you and your aliases find something to do?

Cabana boy's day off, shug?
I make it my job to follow people like you that are so obsessed with gay sex that they must talk about it 24/7

More gay sex fantasies

“Facts”

Location hidden

#75276 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bigot.

You insisting you aren't a bigot doesn't get you back to Kansas, Shug, and I don't give a damn about your story about meeting someone who showed you the secret black club handshake.
Wrong again my little pervert

You are the bigot here and the vast majority agrees.......

Why else would you attack Zim for shooting a punk that was trying to kill him??

“Facts”

Location hidden

#75277 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Right.

Because Putin was going to show us what for, he was, because the US Navy is sure scar't of what is left of the Russian antisubmarine force.

Review: Obama got Putin to collect nerve gas from Assad without firing a shot.

The big losers in this game would be General Dynamics which was hoping to ring up another sale.
Wrong again my little pervert

Oslama did not get Putin to do anything

Putin got oslama to back down and show the world how spineless he is

“Facts”

Location hidden

#75278 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do you, Pinocchio, that would be why you are sodomized in the basement of the section eight housing we pay for but can't wander out to get a job, or pay your civic responsibility by responding serving jury duty.

You pathetic parasite.
Can post more than twice before he reverts back to his gay sex fantasies

“Facts”

Location hidden

#75279 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Like your ten seconds the pedophile followed Martin, Pinocchio, this is another lie that you've been smacked around on yet you keep repeating.

FACT is Bush HAD bin Laden cornered in Tora Bora- within one thousand yards- but, like you, Bush lacked the gonads to call in a strike and Bin Laden got away.

And continued to get away from Bush because Bush called off the search and shut down the task force assigned to catch him.

You are a m/f c/s liar- but we knew that already, didn't we, Pinocchio?
And then our pervert woke up..........LOL

Truth's Door

#75280 Sep 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I make it my job to follow people like you that are so obsessed with gay sex that they must talk about it 24/7
Do you get benefits for having such a self-employed job?

HA!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#75281 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, you made a mistake in believing anything that this clown (or any of his aliases) say.

You have to read them the way you might read a comic book, or when you go into a movie featuring transformer robots... realize the whole thing is fiction and for entertainment.
Just like you..........Fiction

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75282 Sep 16, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read some statements from long ago slave owners who claimed that their slaves liked being slaves
On top of being a bigot, you're an idiot.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#75283 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
On top of being a bigot, you're an idiot.
So what you are saying is the modern day slave. The working class wage earner has his money stolen from him by bigots and idiots in which most are high tax,fee, fines and anthing else progressive minded people. On top of it they even use inflation as a tax on the enslaved. History will record it that way you know.

Location hidden

#75284 Sep 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Oslama did not get Putin to do anything
Review: Obama has Putin chasing down WMDs.

Wipe your chin, HomoOne... you have Cabana boy special sauce showing...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#75285 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>On top of being a bigot, you're an idiot.
You are the king of idiots here and the majority agrees

Remember your claim that Zim was guilty???
1 post removed

Location hidden

#75287 Sep 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the king of idiots here and the majority agrees
If only all your aliases could vote, HomoOne.

If only even you could vote, HomoOne.

Wipe your chin, sweetie.
Truth

United States

#75288 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Right.

Because Putin was going to show us what for, he was, because the US Navy is sure scar't of what is left of the Russian antisubmarine force.

Review: Obama got Putin to collect nerve gas from Assad without firing a shot.

The big losers in this game would be General Dynamics which was hoping to ring up another sale.
So we agree. Putin got the weapons and saved us from another costly war that Obummer was going to start when the U.S. is not threatened. Thank you Putin.
4 posts removed

Truth's Door

#75293 Sep 16, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!...Slaves were treated well by the overwhelming majority of their masters. Slaves were a very expensive investment which only a small percentage of whites were ever able to afford, so most owners saw to it that their slaves were properly fed, sheltered, and not worked beyond their limits.
But there were some slave owners who brutaly abused their workers. Thank God the institution of slavery has been abolished once and for all.
Nevertheless, an overwhelming majority of blacks have made it a Crusade to "get even" with the white man, and some of these are the ones who post on this thread.
They will NEVER listen to anything of value,...even if it is proposed by another black man. They will attack him or her with the same vigour as they have attacked you and I.
They will always prefer to be enslaved by government handouts as opposed to being gainfully employed to work and be independent.
There will always be at least 85% of black children who will be raised by a single parent at some point before they reach the age of 18.
Sad.
What is really sad is you weren't raised at all.

Location hidden

#75294 Sep 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Most Americans are smart enough?
Of course, we have to remember that this m/f c/s loser insisted his pedophile hero followed the Martin boy for no more than ten seconds, that this polished turd lies for every time he blinks, and the closest Pinocchio has come to serving this country was went he went to court and asked to get out of jury duty.

Location hidden

#75295 Sep 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So we agree. Putin got the weapons
Putin hasn't picked up so much as a recycled can.

What Obama is getting Putin to do for the US is: to take the nerve gas away from his friend Assad and destroy them by next year.

Putin didn't volunteer out of the goodness of his heart.

Obama: speak softly but carry a big stick.

Location hidden

#75296 Sep 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
another costly war that Obummer was going to start when the U.S. is not threatened.
It isn't a war to lob missiles, SpoogeSponge.

I understand for someone like you who has no background you don't have a problem with someone using nerve gas on children.

People with spins... do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min ritedownthemiddle 1,483,930
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Where is my love ... 234,655
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 256,861
News Trump visits CIA, continues fight with media 2 min xxxxxxxxx 128
News 13 Times Russian Hackers Sabotaged Clinton's Pr... 9 min Belgian Chocolate 424
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Crossroads50 409,879
News Trump's 'running war' on the media undermines t... 11 min xxxxxxxxx 65
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr OzRitz 2,088
News Popovich blasts Donald Trump and aides: They're... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 92
More from around the web