Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#75235 Sep 15, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Where does your Messiah live then?
Don't get me started.

If I was to describe where my Lord lives, and you could take my words and turn them into a picture...

Your eyes would bulge from your skull. Your heart would beat its last beat. Your mouth would breathe its last breath.

If I could but find the words to describe where the Creator resides, your mind of limited capacity would not understand it.

As it now stands, where He lives, you cannot go. Where He resides, you cannot enter.

If you are truly interested in where Jesus lives, try reading The Holy Word.

And my advice to you is to be less concerned about where Jesus lives and be more concerned in how you can live as he lives.
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75236 Sep 15, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not miss the vibrant banter between you two. It was a good debate that I believe you gave great points and the UNpatriotic feller found himself twisting characteristically in the full force of the winds of knowledge.
Ohhhhhh, but if you could call out UNpatriotic, bit Jit, UNamerican NONlady and their cohorts for their overtly racist posts.
Until you do, you command no respect from me.
But if you do, you shall find me at your side, fighting the good fight against the ugliness that pervades this thread. It is not necessary for us to agree on every point, or even many points...
But this much is certain...
Evil must not be left unchecked. Its' tentacles of hatred, racism and bigotry will grab hold of all they can, if left unchecked. You can choose which side you shall fight with or against. When you do not speak against Evil as it stares you in the face, it is the equivalent of supporting Evil..
No, you don't have to, nor need to, join me in fighting against Evil. BUT you do have to fight against Evil if you are to command the respect of many, to command the respect of History, to command the respect of Destiny and Fate, to command the respect of Justice, to command the respect of (dare I say)...
GOD ALMIGHTY!
Choose you this day. Will you stand and oppose and fight against the racism and hatred and ugliness of Resident Pervert bit Jit and his dark-hearted yes-men?
OR...
Will you stand, as great men and women have in times past and present, against Evil? Will you not be deterred when Evil comes your way? Will you demand that Evil cease? Will you not stand idly by when friend or foe are in the throes of hatred?
Will you pour water upon the flames of bigotry? Shall you wrestle against hatred until History raises your arms in victory? Are you strong enough to take all that Evil throws your away and then stand against Evil and say..."is that all you got?"
Choose you this day.
Stand and fight against Evil or find yourself with the same Fate as Evil.
Choose. Choose wisely.
Seriously, if they had full time jobs to go to at least 4 days a week they wouldn't be spewing so much hate. Way too much idol time.

Truth's Door

#75237 Sep 15, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I do not speak for him just as he does not speak for me.
I spoke directly to him Mr. Free, to make that clear.
You were responding to me about a question that I was asking UNpatriotic about.

The record is very clear that is what transpired.

Truth's Door

#75238 Sep 15, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
If that bumbling idiot with his feet on our desk in the Oval Office knew what the hell he was doing, he would have avoided threatening firing a shot in the first place Mr. Foot.
What's wrong with OUR President having his feet on the desk in the Oval Office?

Do you have that same problem with other Presidents who have done the same thing?

Truth's Door

#75239 Sep 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Should change the name to be lying and be on welfare.
Be careful, so-called truth (with a small "t" an even smaller mind).

Truth's Door

#75240 Sep 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
A black president is true. Successful he is not. He will remembered as the worst president in history. That is something to be proud of.
History has judged Shrub II and Dick Nix to be the worse presidents in U.S. history.

Keep up.

Truth's Door

#75241 Sep 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dimwit but Putin gets the credit here. He got Syria to disarm saving taxpayers in the U.S. billions and lives of our soldiers.
The Big Sick got Pooty boy to start doing something instead of waving the veto flag at the UN.

Keep up.

Truth's Door

#75242 Sep 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
George Zimmerman told police his wife 'smacked' him with an iPad[MONEY grubbing headline]
It's now a little clearer why police have said -either- Zimmerman might be charged with domestic battery.
Since no one involved with the tiff wanted to press charges, unless officials can resurrect the remains of the device to see exactly what the device recorded -- and, perhaps, how it was used -- they don't have enough evidence to charge anybody with anything.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na...
Mikado Cat - September 12, 2013
What is Shelly going to do next for attention? Maybe have her parole revoked for making false statements during the 911 call?
The question is...

What will the FREELOADING, Non-convicted murdering, woman-beating LOWLIFE do next for attention?

Yeah, that's what you meant to ask.

Thanks.

The Freeloader will answer that question himself for you. Just keep your eyes glued to the idiot box.
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75243 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
What's wrong with OUR President having his feet on the desk in the Oval Office?
Do you have that same problem with other Presidents who have done the same thing?
OMG, You would think he had Athelete's feet. I know I misspelled that word. I don't feel like looking it up to correct it. Okay plain and simple, he doesn't have stinky feet.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#75244 Sep 15, 2013
Hey loser gun-holden' biotches. What's up?
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75245 Sep 16, 2013
Athlete, okay there it is. I went ahead and looked it up. Am I really doing this? Okay Lameisha. More than a year of nothingness. You gotta shake this off. Okay here's the plan, sitting in the sand, drink in my hand. Okay this is getting ridiculous. I just typed in rapper Heavy D's lyrics. FOCUS! Keeping it cool when the weather is hot cause I got what it takes and it takes what I got. Okay did I just type in more of Heavy D's lyrics. Okay music is obviously on the brain right now. FOCUS!
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75246 Sep 16, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Hey loser gun-holden' biotches. What's up?
So I see you don't have a life either.

Spokane, WA

#75247 Sep 16, 2013
Fk you free-loaden gun-clingin little girls. HAHAHA...80
Are you alive

Gainesville, FL

#75248 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
History has judged Shrub II and Dick Nix to be the worse presidents in U.S. history.
Keep up.
We currently have the worst pres. in history currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. And I used to think it was Jimmy Carter. What a difference 30 years later makes.

If it wasn't for the intelligent wisdom of Puttin, we would presently be engaged in WW 111. Too bad you can not interview the world leaders,senate,congress or the american people, then you would know first hand who the worst president is.

A (1) term junior senator and community organizer from Chicago is one thing, A president of the US is another. Go back to sleep!! Sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank technology for inventing a teleprompter or he would not be able to communicate. Ineffective leadership for 3 more years.
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75249 Sep 16, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Fk you free-loaden gun-clingin little girls. HAHAHA...80
What dude. Lavert is chilling. The overweight lover Heavy Deeeeee. Oh I'm sorry. I still have that rap on the brain.
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75250 Sep 16, 2013
Are you alive wrote:
<quoted text>
We currently have the worst pres. in history currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. And I used to think it was Jimmy Carter. What a difference 30 years later makes.
If it wasn't for the intelligent wisdom of Puttin, we would presently be engaged in WW 111. Too bad you can not interview the world leaders,senate,congress or the american people, then you would know first hand who the worst president is.
A (1) term junior senator and community organizer from Chicago is one thing, A president of the US is another. Go back to sleep!! Sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thank technology for inventing a teleprompter or he would not be able to communicate. Ineffective leadership for 3 more years.
Sorry, but I can't sleep. The President is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You guys are never satisfied.
Heres a plan

Gainesville, FL

#75251 Sep 16, 2013
Lameisha wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I can't sleep. The President is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You guys are never satisfied.
US would be better off if he went on a perpetual vacation, maybe tour Africa again for another 8 days at a cost of 100 million dollars, or play basketball with Spike Lee in the basement at 1 am frequently, or try out Marthas Vinyard again, maybe go to Hawaii and see what it looks like from child hood (yeah right), play more golf, in fact more golf outings than all other combined presidents in HISTORY, Do anything, just stay out of DC , and let the country attempt to straighten out the entire fiasco mess that he has plunged this country into. If obomo had a son, he would look just like Trayvon (Thug) Martin.
1 post removed

Spokane, WA

#75253 Sep 16, 2013
Does my college degree intimidate you racists?
1 post removed
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#75255 Sep 16, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Does my college degree intimidate you racists?
typical liberal brag about their brains while saying nothing
the mere use of the word racist shows you have a spoon fed brain wile little imagination or intelligent thought. the concept of racism was developed by leon trotsky, your mouthing his policies diddle boy

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#75256 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your ten seconds the pedophile followed Martin, Pinocchio, this is another lie that you've been smacked around on yet you keep repeating.
FACT is Bush HAD bin Laden cornered in Tora Bora- within one thousand yards- but, like you, Bush lacked the gonads to call in a strike and Bin Laden got away.
And continued to get away from Bush because Bush called off the search and shut down the task force assigned to catch him.
You are a m/f c/s liar- but we knew that already, didn't we, Pinocchio?
There is so much BS in your post, you could spread it on the dirt in your front yard.. but it still wouldn't allow grass to grow. You pick an choose, your history to fit your senario. Absolutely doesn't make it true. Actually you are Pinochio and Barack Hussein Obama pulls your strings. Give it up. You only know three words 'pedophile''Bush' and 'war'. You use them in every post? What a guy, your vocabulary is so limited, you resorts to ghetto slang to post his thoughts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min red and right 294,297
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 5 min barefoot2626 455
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Smart Alex 1,155,556
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 8 min GOP-FOX-y-Fiends 264
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min positronium 165,794
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Aura Mytha 133,675
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 9 min barefoot2626 15
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 34 min mjjcpa 929
More from around the web