Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#73504 Aug 28, 2013
Be Truthful:

Did you happen to see Martin Luther King's speech today IN ITS ENTIRETY? I did. It was simply awe...some. Funny that I only learned recently that the "I have a Dream" portion was not originally scripted. Singer Mahalia Jackson (sp), during his speech, shouted out something to the effect of...Tell em about "the Dream" Martin.

And Boy, he did!

Very moving. I wish that I had been there!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#73505 Aug 28, 2013
TractorFarmer wrote:
Zimmerman is a good guy. He just saved a family from a burning car. They were trapped and he saved them. He is a hero. He should get all his money back and the gun they stole from him. And they should have to pay him for the last 2 years of his life they ruined. Thy proved he didn't do anything wrong and I cant believe theres 2877 pages of whining here.
Not sure what planet you're living on.

How can one be a hero for an act that was staged?

How was the last TWO years of the Captain's life ruined by others?

And, NO, no one proved that Captain Zimmermurderer "didn't do anything wrong."

Where the hell do you get your news? Faux News?

Let me know when you can afford a subscription to the Truth Times-Post.

It's FREE!

HA!
3 posts removed
Jesus Christ

Worcester, MA

#73509 Aug 28, 2013
There is no justice in this world. If you we're under that false assumption, then I'm here to burst your bubble. The "Justice" System in this country is indeed failing the innocent victims. George Zimmerman is a classic sociopathic killer. And he's likely to kill again. He was reported to have visited the gun manufacturer of the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin last week, to purchase another gun. This guy needs to be stopped!

Truth's Door

#73510 Aug 28, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Be Truthful:
Did you happen to see Martin Luther King's speech today IN ITS ENTIRETY? I did. It was simply awe...some. Funny that I only learned recently that the "I have a Dream" portion was not originally scripted. Singer Mahalia Jackson (sp), during his speech, shouted out something to the effect of...Tell em about "the Dream" Martin.
And Boy, he did!
Very moving. I wish that I had been there!
Indeed, it was an awesome speech!

If the racists on here would have heard him speak those words, instantly they would have turned from their evil ways. That's just how powerful his words and his delivery of those words were.

It was a great speech. Will go down in history as one of the greatest!
1 post removed

Spokane, WA

#73512 Aug 28, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, it was an awesome speech!
If the racists on here would have heard him speak those words, instantly they would have turned from their evil ways. That's just how powerful his words and his delivery of those words were.
It was a great speech. Will go down in history as one of the greatest!
I agree with what you said. However, the racists here, upon seeing Martin's speech before them, would immediately turn the channel to Professional Wrestling, and put their dog in the back of the pick-up on the way to buy another sixxer. Sadly, that is just who they are. They completely ignore the truth...reality!

Spokane, WA

#73513 Aug 28, 2013
Jesus Christ wrote:
There is no justice in this world. If you we're under that false assumption, then I'm here to burst your bubble. The "Justice" System in this country is indeed failing the innocent victims. George Zimmerman is a classic sociopathic killer. And he's likely to kill again. He was reported to have visited the gun manufacturer of the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin last week, to purchase another gun. This guy needs to be stopped!
Are you really Jesus Christ? The one?
2 posts removed
Big Shot Bob

Beckley, WV

#73516 Aug 28, 2013
Jesus Christ wrote:
I am more worried about the James Edwards, the Iquise Taylors, the Demetrius Glenns, the Kenan Adams-Kinards running around.
3 posts removed

Spokane, WA

#73520 Aug 29, 2013
Big Shot Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more worried about the James Edwards, the Iquise Taylors, the Demetrius Glenns, the Kenan Adams-Kinards running around.
I hear you Big Shot. Those last two names you mentioned are from my home town. Where I currently live. What a tragedy! I am very hurt and angry. However, it is not the fact that these confused youth are black. It is where we are now in society. In Spokane, at a party in the park, if you throw a rock, it will inevitably hit a white person. That is how white Spokane is. I do not know if you are implying a "black on white" crime or not. But it simply IS NOT! Not in this case. And yes, I am white.

Truth's Door

#73521 Aug 29, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what you said. However, the racists here, upon seeing Martin's speech before them, would immediately turn the channel to Professional Wrestling, and put their dog in the back of the pick-up on the way to buy another sixxer. Sadly, that is just who they are. They completely ignore the truth...reality!
Sadly, I must agree that you are correct.
1 post removed

Truth's Door

#73523 Aug 29, 2013
Racists, where are y'all? Oh racists, come on out.

Herrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee racists, I got something for y'all.

Oh racists, come on out. Come on out racists, wherever you are.

Herrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee racists. Herrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee racists.

Don't be scarrrrrrrrred. The Truth won't bite. Love doesn't hurt. Sanity won't make y'all sick.

Come on out you racists.

I just love shining the bright lights of Truth upon the rRacists, Liars and Haters.

Be it Resident Pervert bit Jit BuffaLie BilLie, be it xxxrated, be it unPatriotic, be it ChicagobyLunacy, be it the late great (with a small "g") Bronach the Perverted Liar, be it the Ft. LauderdaleIdiot, be it Higgins, be it so-called truth (with a very tiny "T"), be it TractorNoSmartFarmer, be it unAmerican So-called Lady....

I just love torturing them all and their many sick pals with the words of Truth. Truth and Sanity are their Kryptonite. Truth and Sanity are like daylight to their darkened and foolish hearts.

Come on out you racists. Which of you Fools shall bear the brunt of Truth at this moment. Which of you who would dare confront Truth at this hour?

Come on out. I feel like having a little fun!

Herrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee racists

Come on out!

Spokane, WA

#73524 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Sadly, I must agree that you are correct.
Silly question Truthful...I have not been obsessively following Travon lately, like I use to. Are the Fed's still considering a case against Zimmerman, or not?

Spokane, WA

#73525 Aug 29, 2013
Racists, where are y'all? Oh racists, come on out.
Herrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee racists, I got something for y'all.
Oh racists, come on out. Come on out racists, wherever you are.
Herrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee racists. Herrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee racists.
Don't be scarrrrrrrrred. The Truth won't bite. Love doesn't hurt. Sanity won't make y'all sick.
Come on out you racists.
I just love shining the bright lights of Truth upon the rRacists, Liars and Haters.
Be it Resident Pervert bit Jit BuffaLie BilLie, be it xxxrated, be it unPatriotic, be it ChicagobyLunacy, be it the late great (with a small "g") Bronach the Perverted Liar, be it the Ft. LauderdaleIdiot, be it Higgins, be it so-called truth (with a very tiny "T"), be it TractorNoSmartFarmer, be it unAmerican So-called Lady....
I just love torturing them all and their many sick pals with the words of Truth. Truth and Sanity are their Kryptonite. Truth and Sanity are like daylight to their darkened and foolish hearts.
Come on out you racists. Which of you Fools shall bear the brunt of Truth at this moment. Which of you who would dare confront Truth at this hour?
Come on out. I feel like having a little fun!
Come on out!
Truthful:

Racists have a curfew. They can only spew for so long. They run out of their hatred fuel, quickly. They are not allowed to walk around with scissors. Fkun hypocrites!

Truth's Door

#73526 Aug 29, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly question Truthful...I have not been obsessively following Travon lately, like I use to. Are the Fed's still considering a case against Zimmerman, or not?
Yes, they are. They have the gun he used to murder Trayvon. Seems to be they're looking into civil rights violations.

Should the Feds pass on prosecuting him for the many crimes he committed on that evening, the Captain shouldn't rest easy.

He's yet to cross paths with Real Justice.

Spokane, WA

#73527 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, they are. They have the gun he used to murder Trayvon. Seems to be they're looking into civil rights violations.
Should the Feds pass on prosecuting him for the many crimes he committed on that evening, the Captain shouldn't rest easy.
He's yet to cross paths with Real Justice.
Ok, good. But are you implying that the last remedy may be a Civil Suit? Are the Feds likely to prosecute criminally?Personally, that is not good enough for me.

Truth's Door

#73528 Aug 29, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthful:
Racists have a curfew. They can only spew for so long. They run out of their hatred fuel, quickly. They are not allowed to walk around with scissors. Fkun hypocrites!
I hear you.

But I want to awaken them from their drunken stupor. I just love seeing them post things they definitely know isn't true. I love seeing them getting into a hissy-fit.

When they get really upset and words flee them, they trot out that standard refrain..."GFY".

And one of the Idiots really gets sooooo mad at me, he's fond of saying..."GFY x 3".

We should start calling them Diots. Diots are Idiots who aren't worthy of being called Idiots because they're just too damn stupid! Oh boy, I need to contact Webster so they can put that in their next edition!

Then those Fools can be properly labeled. Or should I say those Ools can be properly labeled?

Webster, HOLD THE PRESSES!
2 posts removed
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#73531 Aug 29, 2013
Obama talks about getting one man bin LADEN as unproven with no real photos and videos, by MAKING ENSEMBLE MESSES FOR LOTS OF MEN--many LIVES AND IN AFGHANISTAN, WITH making CRAZY SPREE THERE, besides doing torture.

Because Obama talked about opposing Iraq, yet he has been supporting the current messes of constant violence there by appearing to say that is "mission accomplished"--which is equal to the existing violences there for too long.

As Not only Obama does that to beat his MOUTH saying AS HE SAID OPPOSING Iraq BEFORE, HE WANTS TO Create Another IRAQ as SYRIA. He wants to make lots of more innocent lives in jeopardy by calling red line in Syria. He wants to do the ridiculous abnormal things, for that is not the way to do things right, in modern times about Syria, as these are public issues and affairs, that Obama is beyond doing wrongly in saying Gay matter about Sochi Olympics.

Obama talks about getting one man bin LADEN as unproven, with no real story that is trustworthy, in addition to doing BADLY in AFGHANISTAN and Iraq, coupled with the unrealistic failure of same old mold Bush things on North Korea, Patriot Act and snooping and hacking on public, WITH CRAZY SPREE of awful acts with no basic thinking that makes any meaning and serves any purpose.
6 posts removed

Truth's Door

#73538 Aug 29, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter?...Not enough spooks for ya in Spokane?
I got an idea!...Why not move your disgusting fatbody over to the south side of Chicago! Go to Chicago and throw rocks if you want to see more bootlips!....You'll see some alright!
But it sounds like Spokane is a great place to visit in spite of your sorry ass. I just might make Spokane a party destination in the near future. Thanks for the info Citizen.
But tell me, why do you enwords stay in a place like that when you are free to move to any city that the porch monkeys have already destroyed?
Nobody is keeping you down, Citizen,.... nobody except yourself.
So,....they caught those filthy enwords yet?
The police still looking for your stupid ass?
Ahhhhhhh, my most perfect foil.

You're the true ool of a diot. Whom do you seek to deceive and destroy this morning, you nasty creature? Why do you constantly crawl from your filthy hole to parade your awful butt upon this thread? Have you no shame?

Your daily declarations of racism, bigotry, hatred and evil are stale, yet will not go unpunished. You are a predictable Fool, yet a shocking sight nonetheless!

You are an icon of the past. Your time is slowly slipping away. Your daily and hourly racist and evil protestations are only whimpers of your dark soul decaying. We tolerate you only because your filthy butt is slowly but surely being silenced by Truth and Sanity and Logic and Hope and Goodness and Compassion and Honesty.

You wallow in blaming others for your pitiful lot in life. You are what you accuse others of. YOU are the 300 pound glutton of a Fool. For someone so concerned with the weight and color of others, you need to tend to your filthy butt as you collect your government check.

I enjoy torturing you with Truth. Are your beady eyes bulging just yet? Are you foaming at the mouth? Are your veins trying to rip away from you?

If your answer is "yes," you hang on in there. Hold yourself up a little while longer. Don't disintegrate just yet. I want to torture your profane so-called mind a little while longer. I'll keep your filthy and dark soul alive just to keep knocking Truth into You.

Once Truth has had her say with you, she'll pass you along to Consequences. They say he doesn't suffer Fools easily. So keep your damn mouth shut and accept your deserved punishment when he comes your way. And, SURELY, he'll be coming your way!

You disgusting racist Fool.

That's right, Grandpa, I called him what he truly is!

If you got a beef with that, take it up with Truth!

If you dare!

HA!

Truth's Door

#73539 Aug 29, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
He will certainly go down as the worst president in American history.
History has already given that prize to Shrub II.

Next time, read the memo!

Truth's Door

#73540 Aug 29, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed!....very bowel moving.
Too bad you weren't there, and too bad you momma didn't have your stupid ass aborted. It would have saved the taxpayers some money.
There'd be one less recipient numbnut who stays up all night drinking and posting racial hatred about a man who defended himself against a vicious brutal attack by a would be murderer.
You people are like vampires, you know that? You all come out at night when everybody else has gone to bed. You all come out looking for that ounce of blood and that pound of flesh.
Bon appetite!
It's way too bad that you come out at all.
10 posts removed

Truth's Door

#73551 Aug 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'banged the Gong'
Let's
*Get it ON*
~-~
That moment has come and gone.

Next time I bang the Gong, don't take to long to answer it.

There are some working people up on here, you know. My time is valuable and I choose to use it how I want to.

Don't you and your racist cohorts keep me waiting next time I call you out. But I do give you a C- for effort.

Later, my fair Un-lady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Blitzking 169,211
News Kansas opens state workers' health plan to same... 5 min Big Bad Pope Francis 7
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 8 min Crazy Horse 38
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 16 min Ronald 2,527
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RealDave 1,252,783
News GOP Hopefuls Distance Themselves From Donald Trump 17 min Lana Turners pernury 38
News Carly Fiorina's Campaign Raised $1.4 Million Si... 20 min American_Infidel 17
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 333,427
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 186,760
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 3 hr angie 214
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 154
More from around the web