Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#73351 Aug 26, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
S/he's lying again.
Hi there. Nice to see you. Hope all is well in your corner of the world.
I know bit Jit's lying butt is lying.

When that Fool says she or it is outta here, it only means that she's retiring that alias and moving on to another one.

We're use to it by now, though.

The Fool can change names by the hours and days, but it's still the same ole BuffaLie BullSh!t.

All is well in my parts. The weather is dandy and the water is nice to the touch. Hope all is well in your parts.

Truth's Door

#73352 Aug 26, 2013
Jit wrote:
Oh sorry for the double post, I must be stu stu stuttering again.
That's nor nor nor normal for you.

You Idiot!

And I don't need, nor do I want, ANY assist from you in putting that antiChristian, heathen, soon-to-be-joining-you-in-Hell demon in his place.

I get kicks and laughs out of abusing you, so you must know what a kick it is for me to abuse him too. You are two peas in the same filthy, rotten pod.

I'm getting two for one. Stay in a straight line, the both of you Idiots. What's mean't from me for one of you is certainly meant for the other.

Your lying butt said you were outta here. Now you're back under the same alias. What gives? Employment prospects not looking too good for you? Bored? Need someone to talk to? Show and tell not what it used to be at the sanitarium?

Well listen up, you Fool...

You ain't getting NO respite from me! Take your nasty, foul-smelling, rotten-to-the-core, filthy butt back to the same filthy hole that antiChristian dwells in.

AND DON'T COME BACK!

HA!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#73353 Aug 26, 2013
Bigga Ghetto Neck Butts wrote:
<quoted text>
If my gangsta thug kid sucker punched someone, beat em to within an inch of his life, then tried to kill him, I'd be happy that HE was the one who was killed and not the innocent man who he viciously and brutally attacked.
I'd be relieved.
Do you UNDERSTAND?....You racist numbnut basturd!
Within an inch of his life. ROFLMAO at you. The fat murderer didn't even need medical attention, he went to the doc to get a note.
thug

Beckley, WV

#73354 Aug 26, 2013
A black man stuck a gun to Paulas head and she is the criminal. Liberal justice at its finest.

Location hidden

#73355 Aug 26, 2013
misinformed wrote:
<quoted text>
Child my azz. 6ft tall, tattoo wearing, gold teeth wearing, suspended from school for possession of drugs and stolen property loser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ebu6Yvzs4LsXX&feature=you tu.be
You have aptly named yourself. You are either misinformed or a liar or both.
thug

Beckley, WV

#73356 Aug 26, 2013
video of zazz's heroes:
http://seenive.com/v/943244742714613760

Location hidden

#73357 Aug 27, 2013
thug wrote:
A black man stuck a gun to Paulas head and she is the criminal. Liberal justice at its finest.
The criminal who stuck a gun to her head went to prison. WTF do you think she's a criminal? First I've heard of it.

The criminal recently apologized to her.
thug

Beckley, WV

#73358 Aug 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The criminal who stuck a gun to her head went to prison. WTF do you think she's a criminal? First I've heard of it.
The criminal recently apologized to her.
She was made out to be the criminal for a response to having been attacked. He should have apologized, she should have been left alone.
2 posts removed
thug

Beckley, WV

#73361 Aug 27, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
<quoted text>What? Stuff happens.
Just like George was found not guilty. So I guess you guys will get over it now, right?
6 posts removed
thug

Beckley, WV

#73368 Aug 27, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
<quoted text>In the case you describe the guy went to jail. Why should we get over it, you never got over OJ Simpson being founnd not guilty. Maybe, Zimmerman will go to Vegas and we will have him arrested for being suspicious and he will get 20 to life. Not to worry, maybe the Feds will give Zipperboy the death penalty for rape on a child and murdering his rape victim.
Also, why should the white Amricans who were outraged get over it, America has yet to get over 9-11.
In other words, you are bitter that the justice system worked, and you cannot and will not let it go. Raping and murdering a child? Is that a fantasy of yours? Sick to say the least. I like the way you compare yourself not able to get over traythug to 9-11.
3 posts removed
thug

Beckley, WV

#73372 Aug 27, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I think so. I think Mr Martin could claim he was standing his ground, based on the logical conclusion that Zimmerman had advanced on his son and was now even as we speak advancing on Mr Martin. I was vote not guilty if the dad was charged. In fact, if Zimmerman was killed I would charge him for his own murder. Collatreral consequences.
Ah, now we see the real person and the real feelings and desires, you just want revenge, and would condone cold blooded murder. How very liberal of you. It eats at you all the time, that our justice system worked? You are no different than the thrill killing kids who killed the veteran, or the aussie kid.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#73373 Aug 27, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
My GOD will continue to stretch His hand of Goodness and Mercy upon your foolish self for only so long. When it is withdrawn, His hand of Righteousness and Justice will come mightily down upon your sorry soul.
Which way is hell, you ask?
The directions have already been told, numerous times. Clean out your ears, open your eyes and listen and see...
"Wide is the gate and broad is the way" that leads to where you (and bit Jit) are on a fateful journey.
Keep going down, I guarantee you won't miss it!
It's right before the intersection of Reject Jesus Highway and Blaspheme The Holy Spirit Avenue.
People should be asking your pitiful butt that question, because surely you're headed STRAIGHT there, you complete and TOTAL FOOL!.
STFU !
thug

Beckley, WV

#73374 Aug 27, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, in the case you describe the guy went to jail. Why should we get over it, you never got over OJ Simpson being founnd not guilty. Maybe, Zimmerman will go to Vegas and we will have him arrested for being suspicious and he will get 20 to life. Not to worry, maybe the Feds will give Zipperboy the death penalty for rape on a child and murdering his rape victim.
Also, why should the white Amricans who were outraged get over it, America has yet to get over 9-11.
Whats the matter, brain overload? You basically copied and pasted your earlier response. I forgive you for being unable to move on, but cannot forgive you for being stupid.
1 post removed

Truth's Door

#73376 Aug 27, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>STFU !
HA!

Superb response!

You're another predictable Idiot.

Get in line, I may find you useful someday. You remind me of the times The Lord God used demons for His Way or His Will.

You know, like the time He used a talking Ass...

"Then The Lord opened the mouth of the donkey..." (Numbers 22:28).

Or the time, Satan himself invaded a serpent to deceive Eve. He talked Eve into going against the Will of The Lord.

Now it's your foolish turn. The Lord has given you, an A-Hole, the ability to speak. And when you are confronted with words of wisdom, how do you respond with the gift you've been given?

You curse not me, but the wisdom imparted unto thee. Your place in Hell has already been carved out. You'll occupy one of the grandest suites in the Hiltler-Nero Annex of Hell. But there's NOTHING grand about it except the temperature your filthy butt will have to endure as you're being teased over and over with Satan's pitchfork!

Time may be your friend right now, but soon it will be your enemy.

Ask Captain Zimmermurderer. Soon, he will understand that too.

HA!

Truth's Door

#73377 Aug 27, 2013
thug wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter, brain overload? You basically copied and pasted your earlier response. I forgive you for being unable to move on, but cannot forgive you for being stupid.
NO ONE needs your forgiveness, BuffaLie BilLie.

It is YOU who needs to be seeking forgiveness, you complete filthy Fool.

What's to matter, bit Jit was getting to be a tiring gig for you? You are sooooooo aptly named now. Before you tire of your latest alias, will you let me name your next alias?

I've got a doozy one for you!

Try me, you despicable excuse for a human.

PLEASE TRY ME!

Truth's Door

#73378 Aug 27, 2013
It is sooooooooo much fun to torture the racists and haters and filthy Fools on the thread!
thug

Beckley, WV

#73379 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
NO ONE needs your forgiveness, BuffaLie BilLie.
It is YOU who needs to be seeking forgiveness, you complete filthy Fool.
What's to matter, bit Jit was getting to be a tiring gig for you? You are sooooooo aptly named now. Before you tire of your latest alias, will you let me name your next alias?
I've got a doozy one for you!
Try me, you despicable excuse for a human.
PLEASE TRY ME!
I see you are another of the clueless, thinking I am someone I am not. You came here talking forgiveness, evidently something is bothering you. Stupidity, like BT, I imagine.

Truth's Door

#73380 Aug 27, 2013
thug wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are another of the clueless, thinking I am someone I am not. You came here talking forgiveness, evidently something is bothering you. Stupidity, like BT, I imagine.
You have a good memory, BuffaLie BilLie. But let's not play games as to your identity. You can fool some of the....OH YES, you know the rest of it.

Now, if you truly can imagine...

Imagine yourself turning away from your racist, hate-filled, profanity-laced, disgustingly ugly ways. That would be quite an imagination for a Fool.

I say you cannot do it. Prove me wrong. If you do, I'll give you a Klondike Bar.

HA!
1 post removed
Patriot

Mexico

#73382 Aug 27, 2013
It is sooooooooo much fun to t rture the racists and haters and filthy Fools on the thread!
Your nothing but a big mouthed POS! GFY x 3 Blabbermouth!
3 posts removed

Truth's Door

#73386 Aug 27, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Your nothing but a big mouthed POS! GFY x 3 Blabbermouth!
Glad to see you take such an interest in me.

Can you think of anything other than the standard bit Jit BuffaLie BilLie line?

Or do you want me to tell your unPatriotic self what to say?

Let me know, You Chief A-Hole.

HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump reacts to Flynn's guilty plea by slamming... 2 min Reddiaperdoperbaby1 141
News White House: FBI records show 'extreme bias' ag... 11 min DR X 44
News Rubio's defection threatens Senate GOP's margin... 20 min Impeach the Creep 45
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min Repub Lies Manufa... 47,242
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 29 min Frindly 15,006
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min __Joy__ 1,659,395
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 45 min Retribution 1,373
More from around the web