Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#72748 Aug 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the NAMBLA president?
We know you are a supporter

“Facts”

Location hidden

#72749 Aug 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>M/F C?S liar, Section eight housing rent collector working under the table avoiding jury duty and paying taxes.

LOL.
Yes I collect about 75k per month from scum like you that rent my section 8 housing..........SO???
Get use to it
Scum like you will be paying me rent forever

“Facts”

Location hidden

#72750 Aug 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The displayed location isn't my location, and a real coward needs as many aliases as you have, shug.
Yes cowards like you feel the need to hide
2 posts removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72753 Aug 14, 2013
Please delete comment I made about you people being broke and living off women. For some reason I wasn't able to have it deleted. I don't know any of you from a can of paint. Many probably have jobs and are not living off anybody at all. You guys seem to be really good at inciting people to anger. I guess this is what this thread is for. I really don't like insulting or trying to insult people, so I guess I need to stay out of the forum. One love.
Nagas74

United States

#72754 Aug 14, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are, of course.
Now be a good enword and STFU before you make a total ass out of your big fat self.
You pathetic Rhesus monkey,dont feel bad because you are melanin deprived and lack a soul....that's just the way it is Captain Caveman.
Train Wrek

Baldwin Park, CA

#72755 Aug 14, 2013
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
And President Obama did what concerning this case? How is he exploiting this? This isn't a Dem or Repub issue. An innocent child was killed.
And if the shooter is hispanic, you think it makes some sort of difference on the DOJ investigating shoody police work?
Amazing how you someone like yourself declare your support of children...but seems as though that support ends once the child is actually born.
None of your comments about foreign affairs have nothing to do with this case. Outrage on this issue crosses political, religious, and racial boundaries.
It's a train wreck.
Tracker

Young Harris, GA

#72756 Aug 14, 2013
A young girl riding a school bus in Miami gets bullied and worse and when she tries to make them stop, gets the crap beaten out of her by three boys - while the bus driver keeps on driving and the on-board video camera keeps filming.

The judge decided that the three boys had every right under your "Kill Thy Neighbor" law to send her to the hospital, and they walked.

Wow!
1 post removed

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#72758 Aug 14, 2013
bannedagain2 wrote:
<quoted text> Forget about a year later Copper pipe. wire, bathroom fixtures and kitchens were gutted while the project was still being built . TNB
That gets stolen by the guys on the job.
1 post removed
Traybon B Algone Now

Newport News, VA

#72760 Aug 14, 2013
Zimmerman = Not Guilty.

Justice Rocks !!!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72761 Aug 14, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>That gets stolen by the guys on the job.
Not in Africatown projects it dont.
3 posts removed
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72765 Aug 14, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
read above ^^^^. if your black you get a complete free ride on the white mans back in america. they get everything. phones, housing, food, cash, electric, water ... the list goes on and on.
You forgot gas, public transportation, educational grants and medical benefits including abortions (which is a true benefit) just to fill in the blanks.
Ive never understood why they arent happy. Geez if my ancestors had been living in a jungle and chosen to go to a foreign land and work to make my life 1000%+ better Id be thankful to all concerned! That includes my ancestors that were chosen, my ancestors that sold them, the Whites that bought them, and anybody else involved!
But as usual the Afrikans have it all twisted backwards and continue spiraling downward.
3 posts removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#72769 Aug 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you are a supporter
We know you are the president.

Location hidden

#72770 Aug 14, 2013
deflation wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman not guilty, you were wrong, BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA
Wrong?

OJ was found not guilty.

Location hidden

#72771 Aug 14, 2013
Tracker wrote:
A young girl riding a school bus in Miami gets bullied and worse and when she tries to make them stop, gets the crap beaten out of her by three boys
Nope.

I say if you post a line of cr@p like this, you get flagged as being full of cr@p and ya can't post for 24 hours.
1 post removed
Patriot

Mexico

#72773 Aug 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong?
OJ was found not guilty.
Yes he was and many white people simply commented with disagreement. BUT not a single white person threatened him or his family. Much less ranting and raving like blooming lunatics. Afrikans are wild savages and cannot be tamed or trained into domesticated status. Trying to do so has been a long hard road with 0 positive results. I can take a wild mongrel dog and within a few days teach it not to bite my hand as I feed it. The Afrikans in America cant even make it to that point!

Location hidden

#72774 Aug 14, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he was and many white people simply commented with disagreement. BUT not a single white person threatened him or his family.
Liar liar pants on fire.

But we knew that already.

PS: Lots of white people like to get their hands on the pedophile zimmerman.

The person that kills him will be white.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#72775 Aug 14, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he was and many white people simply commented with disagreement. BUT not a single white person threatened him or his family. Much less ranting and raving like blooming lunatics. Afrikans are wild savages and cannot be tamed or trained into domesticated status. Trying to do so has been a long hard road with 0 positive results. I can take a wild mongrel dog and within a few days teach it not to bite my hand as I feed it. The Afrikans in America cant even make it to that point!
Hey! You talking about Afrikans or liberals?
Tracker

Young Harris, GA

#72776 Aug 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I say if you post a line of cr@p like this, you get flagged as being full of cr@p and ya can't post for 24 hours.
Don't watch the news I gather, just Faux Views.
Tracker

Young Harris, GA

#72777 Aug 15, 2013
My mistake, it happened in St. Petersburg and the victim was another boy
Patriot

Mexico

#72778 Aug 15, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! You talking about Afrikans or liberals?
Not much difference. They both feed off the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min River Tam 72,368
News Clinton: Free press is under 'open assault' in ... 3 min Born In The USA 60
News House Democrats talk to Cambridge Analytica whi... 5 min John McBanh 5
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 13 min Drumpf Disaster 591
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min VetnorsGate 1,746,296
News Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russi... 32 min DR X 82
News Senate waits for White House decision on VA nom... 34 min DR X 2
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 40 min Mule 1,521
News Police shootings of unarmed black people have n... 1 hr RiccardoFire 127