Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#72666 Aug 11, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
As a white person, I am ashamed of the comments above.
Ugly amerikkkkkans the whole lot of you,
Sad
But not ashamed enough to actually leave your lilly white neighborhood and buy or rent a home in a very integrated neighborhood.

And don't tell me you don't live in an all white neighborhood. I've spoken to dozens of people just like you. Preach this "love thy neighbor" stuff and then eventually they slip and tell us where they live which is more than 20 miles from the nearest black guy.

I have to laugh because one of my tenants met this girl online, and she came here to stay with him for over two months. She's from Australia and very liberal.

She was shocked to find out that we take our firearms with us when we go out. They're not allowed to have guns where she's from. She even took a picture of my CCW license to show the people back home.

Of course she educated herself on race relations in the US. My tenant told her we live in a very integrated community and she was excited about experiencing it. When she left, she didn't have much of a liberal attitude anymore when it came to race relations.

It's something you have to experience, not read it in a book or learn it in a college somewhere. And if you should ever become so unfortunate to do so, then you will probably understand what Zimmerman did and why.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#72668 Aug 11, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are white people not ANY more civilized than black people, racist scum like you has exactly zero dignity.
Care to back that up? Where shall we go? Prison population? Murders in the US? Theft? Gang violence? Where do you want to start?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#72669 Aug 11, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo...because there is no such thing. The preposterous myth of "liberal media" has been around forever, phony as it is. But liberal talk shows? Are you kidding? Talk shows are ENTIRELY from the extremist right. Unless you're talking about them going to "Democracy Now!" where are these supposed "liberal talk shows"?
Serius satellit radio.

Liberal talk shows are all failures which is why there are so few. Liberals aren't listening to politics. They are listening to rap or watching reality shows. That's why they're liberals--they don't understand what's happening to our country and really don't care.
4 posts removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#72674 Aug 11, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
it will now cost the united states 3 times the price per ticket to the space station, thanks mr idiot in the white house, probably should have just painted it fushia any way
You can't afford a bus ticket downtown.

No skin off your nose.

Location hidden

#72675 Aug 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Serius satellit radio.
Liberal talk shows are all failures which is why there are so few.
Liberals are at work.

Cuntservatives are home collecting unemployment or on welfare or working menial under the table jobs such as snaking toilets in section eight housing that allows them to listen to daytime radio when others are actually working.

Location hidden

#72676 Aug 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
. Liberals aren't listening to politics. They are listening to rap or watching reality shows.
You boyfriend's schlng is choking off your air supply.
Liberals don't listen to rap and Jerry Springer (et al.) makes his bread and butter off of people like you and your ilk, Pinocchio.
7 posts removed

Location hidden

#72684 Aug 11, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid SOB is so ignorant it is funny. Liberals don't listen to rap? Rap is a form of black music
This stupid racist SOB is so ignorant it is almost funny, but then real, bigots aren't funny, they a cowards they never cease to embarrass Americans.

They be dying out soon, just not soon enough.

Location hidden

#72685 Aug 11, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
Rap is a form of black music dominated by black performers and black listeners.
Liberals are white.

The people who listen to rap don't bother to vote.

Much like the average Rush Limpballs listener.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#72686 Aug 11, 2013
Asch Paradigm_ wrote:
<quoted text>Strange thing, these people only want to hear what they want to hear. He will be tried buy the Feds where the penalties are stiffer. If he beats it then he got away. Casey Anthony got away with murdering her little girl and they did not call that the right verdict.
Most experts agree that if this case stood no chance in a murder trial, it definitely stands no chance in a federal trial.

The FBI (before the murder trial) was sent to Florida and determined there was no racial element to this shooting. Much like trying to prove murder, the feds would have to prove race was a motivation and provide such proof.

Of course DumBama and racist Holder are quite aware of this. But what they do is give the wishful thinkers something to chat about. There will be no federal trial of George Zimmerman.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#72687 Aug 11, 2013
Asch Paradigm_ wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that blacks should take their fire arms into KKK neighborhoods and call 911, and say this person looks like he has lynched black people, I am going to follow him.
The point is, fool, Zimmerman did not live in that neighborhood and he was told not to patrol it. Trayvon was going to the house he was staying in, where his family lived.
I live in a million dollar neighborhood, and I have a black family on one side, white older couple on the other, Asians down the street, Persians, Armenians, Russians, etc. and all in my small neighborhood. We have no crime. People walk their dogs and people see people. We also leave our guns in the house.
It is clear that you are the problem and you live in a gutter trailer trash neighborhood. You probably rob people when they are not at home. I think you are an uneducated thug, no college degree and no future. But all in all, your mom loves you, right?
Of course you live in a million dollar neighborhood. And I'm a retired astronaut.

Do tell: how does a person living in a million dollar neighborhood not know what he's commenting on? The case was all over the news..... all on Google..... all on FactCheck.org . Yet you know little about it. So allow me to educate you:

Zimmerman DID live in that neighborhood. Martin did not.

Nobody EVER told Zimmerman not to patrol that complex and in fact, was the leader of the neighborhood watch program.

Thug did not have family in the resort. He was staying at his fathers fiancees apartment because the thug was suspended from school.

Had you graduated high school and perhaps advanced to a community college somewhere, you might be intelligent enough to look up the facts before you post. But because you dropped out of your pathetic public school and never learned to research the subject you wish to comment on, you look like an utter fool.

Lesson number one: don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Just ask Trayvon Martin.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#72689 Aug 11, 2013
Asch Paradigm_ wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it. You can not. Give it a try and do not use your pop racism ideology.
How many blacks did whites kill during slavery, compared to blacks killing whites. How many blacks did whites kill in Jim Crowe south, compared to blacks killing whites. Lynchings, murders of blacks in South Africa. In fact, the truth is there is a higher white on black crime rate and also a higher white on white crime rate.
How many whites did whites murder in WW1 and WW11, for theft and violence? How many Japanese were murdered? How many Jews and Blacks were murdered in Germany?
FBI hate crimes report, 2012, whites killing blacks are still the no. 1 hate crime in America.
Remember, it took the FBI to start convicting whites for killing blacks, for years and was even the case in the Rodney King beating. Look at this way, it was not a crime in Germany for Germans to gas and kill blacks and Jews. No arrests made. I am just wondering why they are trying to prosecute the boy he did the Boston marathon? Is that a crime, while dropping two A-bombs on babies, children, women and civilians is justified use of force. Despite the fact that it violated the Geneva Convention. How about killing thousands of citizens and people in Iraq, with no declaration of war and the same in Afghanistan? That is simply white militarized gang violence.
The fact is, percentages do not count,whites commit more murders, have more inmates in prison, more rapes, more drug crimes, and more gang violence. In other words if there were one guy from Kurdistan and he were in prison that would be 100% of the Kurdistan people and it would be irrelevant to the number of white criminals.
Statistics are made by your racist to justify your racism. Okay?
Your turn.
What a maniacal rant.

The black population in the US is roughly 13%. They far exceed that percentage in murders, prisoners in the US, and violent crime.

Using past wars (which you call murder) is irrelevant to the current climate of race crimes today. The US has not declared war on any country since WWII. And the Geneva Convention only protects uniformed armed solders--not cave men terrorists with no backing from any country.

Homicides by race: http://www.project.org/images/graphs/Homicide...

Race of victims and death row inmates: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/race-death-ro...

FBI statistics on race:

Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders.(Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)

Again, keep in mind that the black population of our country is only 13%.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Smar Tass

Stevensville, MD

#72690 Aug 11, 2013
Asch Paradigm_ wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it. You can not. Give it a try and do not use your pop racism ideology.
How many blacks did whites kill during slavery, compared to blacks killing whites. How many blacks did whites kill in Jim Crowe south, compared to blacks killing whites. Lynchings, murders of blacks in South Africa. In fact, the truth is there is a higher white on black crime rate and also a higher white on white crime rate.
How many whites did whites murder in WW1 and WW11, for theft and violence? How many Japanese were murdered? How many Jews and Blacks were murdered in Germany?
FBI hate crimes report, 2012, whites killing blacks are still the no. 1 hate crime in America.
Remember, it took the FBI to start convicting whites for killing blacks, for years and was even the case in the Rodney King beating. Look at this way, it was not a crime in Germany for Germans to gas and kill blacks and Jews. No arrests made. I am just wondering why they are trying to prosecute the boy he did the Boston marathon? Is that a crime, while dropping two A-bombs on babies, children, women and civilians is justified use of force. Despite the fact that it violated the Geneva Convention. How about killing thousands of citizens and people in Iraq, with no declaration of war and the same in Afghanistan? That is simply white militarized gang violence.
The fact is, percentages do not count,whites commit more murders, have more inmates in prison, more rapes, more drug crimes, and more gang violence. In other words if there were one guy from Kurdistan and he were in prison that would be 100% of the Kurdistan people and it would be irrelevant to the number of white criminals.
Your turn.
Moron - everyone has the right to be a racist if they want to - it's protected by the First Amendment, whether you like it or not.
Smar Tass

Stevensville, MD

#72691 Aug 11, 2013
Asch Paradigm_ wrote:
Your turn.
Incidentally - there were no banana-lipped Hottentots in Germany in the early to mid 20th century, you are delusional. Sure, Hitler bumped off a lot of Jews, but no jigs.
Truth

Rome, GA

#72692 Aug 11, 2013
Asch Paradigm_ wrote:
<quoted text>Strange thing, these people only want to hear what they want to hear. He will be tried buy the Feds where the penalties are stiffer. If he beats it then he got away. Casey Anthony got away with murdering her little girl and they did not call that the right verdict.
There will be no Federal trial. The FBI already investigated and there was no evidence of racism. Without that element there is no civil rights violation. It's all over. NOT GUILTY. SELF DEFENSE.
2 posts removed
nobama

Banning, CA

#72695 Aug 11, 2013
RIP try-dun-gon martin
1 post removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72697 Aug 11, 2013
Patriot, it's a shame that you're in Mexico stirring up trouble over here. Gossiping women annoy the heck out of me. Men are supposed to really be annoyed by gossip. I don't see how you guys can stand it. You set in a restaurant and watched a lady eat. Where is your woman or whoever? Kids? You guys have entirely too much time on your hands. Are you any different from the EBT Boyz. Get a job. I have one and guess what I actually enjoy being productive. Some of you are smart and could have so much going for yourselves, but you sit around gossiping like heckling hens. Get out the house, ride a bike. Wash your car. Find a part time job. Sign up for sewing class etc. You will feel so much better about yourselves. I wish you guys the best. One love.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72698 Aug 11, 2013
Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron - everyone has the right to be a racist if they want to - it's protected by the First Amendment, whether you like it or not.
Poor thing.
3 posts removed

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#72702 Aug 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are at work.
Cuntservatives are home collecting unemployment or on welfare or working menial under the table jobs such as snaking toilets in section eight housing that allows them to listen to daytime radio when others are actually working.
This must mean you're a 'conservative' now, Barefootin' It?
1 post removed
Okie Smokie Crack

Des Moines, IA

#72704 Aug 12, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no liberal media. Black on white crime is NOT a huge problem, what IS is the racism of scumbags like you. American refuses to address the TRUTH, that there is still discrimination and bigotry against black people, that there is no such THING as "Afrikan racists." White people do not experience racism, they only cause it and express it and celebrate it.
You're full of crap. There are indeed racists in the black establishment and its ranks.
And the IS a liberal media.
Okie Smokie Crack

Des Moines, IA

#72705 Aug 12, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are white people not ANY more civilized than black people, racist scum like you has exactly zero dignity.
Said a child molester.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why The Duggar Story Matters 4 min New Perspective 6
News Obama strongly urges Senate to work through rec... 5 min Le Jimbo 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,233,401
News Democrats Search for Candidate Who Can Beat Cof... 7 min Le Jimbo 1
News Court Maintains Block of Obama Immigration Plan 8 min Le Jimbo 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min xxxooxxx 164,089
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 11 min BoneYard 1,216
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 11 min Le Jimbo 90
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 57 min Bam 2,352
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr sandy1 328,513