Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#72514 Aug 8, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>barefoots on the boy love mailing list.
Is that the one :)
2 posts removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72517 Aug 8, 2013
The EBT BOYZ music video is Hilarious! He actually tried to buy liquor with it. I can't believe he swiped the card at McDonalds. Who would actually think to make a music video out of an EBT card. Where can I find an EBT card. Hilarious!
5 posts removed
Patriot

Mexico

#72523 Aug 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably on a 'list'...
It's just NOT called 'mailing'...
:)
Rest assured hes on a list.
EBT Police

Secaucus, NJ

#72524 Aug 9, 2013
watermelons wrote:
The EBT BOYZ music video is Hilarious! He actually tried to buy liquor with it. I can't believe he swiped the card at McDonalds. Who would actually think to make a music video out of an EBT card. Where can I find an EBT card. Hilarious!
Try pulling one out your ass, I'm sure that you'll find one amongst all the other sh!t you got going on up in there.

And look on the bright side, you could even use it in some states at KFC!

Wow! Just think! Free Chickens! Oh boy! We's fickin to eats now! Eh? Ummmmmmmm! Pass me some white meat! A breastisis!
2 posts removed
EBT Police

Secaucus, NJ

#72527 Aug 9, 2013
Free greazy fried chicken courtesy of the hard working American taxpayer. Boy, the enwords just gotta love it. Next they'll want KFC to start selling whole watermellon to go with those chicken dinners.

Wow! Just think! Free fried chicken and watermellon, now dats sum good eatin! Hummm?
1 post removed
EBT Police

Secaucus, NJ

#72529 Aug 9, 2013
Pretty soon there will be riots if beer isn't allowed on the EBT. It costs too much money to sell EBT food to buy beer.

Buyers are only paying 25 cents on the dollar, so it takes a lot of EBT to buy a quart of cheep swill these days.

$5 worth of food will get you enough money to buy a quart. Wow! What'll those silly enwords think of next? Hey I know! Blame whitey if we try to kill him and we ef up!

Like Trayvon?

Uh huh!
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72531 Aug 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text> george zimmy would recieve at a NRA meet.?
Has the NRA come out with a new propaganda slogan :

Every 17 year old should be packed and armed when followed by a creepy man with a gun.

Available free at Walmart with coupon.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#72532 Aug 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dimwit. He said it was not his son.
Then let's see the quote, knob job.

I see the spot where you could have posted the quote... and it isn't there.

Here is a quote from his father:

“The chairs had wheels on them and I kind of pushed away from the table and just kind of shook my head and said,‘I can’t tell.’

“I never said that ‘No that wasn’t my son’s voice.’”
Serino said that when he asked if the voice was his son’s, the father’s response was “verbal and non-verbal.”

Here is a quote under oath by the cop:

“He looked away and under his breath,*********as I interpreted it, said*********,No.’”

>Emphasis added<

Location hidden

#72533 Aug 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dimwit.
Wipe your chin, dimwit, you have a DNA sample showing.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72535 Aug 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, dimwit, you have a DNA sample showing.
Obscenities... I think a lot of dumb people do it because they can't think of what they want to say and they're frustrated.
~~Andy Rooney

Are you 'frustrated' 26 ...???
I think you're just ... DUMB!
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#72539 Aug 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obscenities... I think a lot of dumb people do it because they can't think of what they want to say and they're frustrated.
~~Andy Rooney
Is that why you use them, skanque?

I don't have any problems saying what I need to say, and I don't cry about people using them directed at me if I am tossing them at them.

Wipe your chin, Shug.
4 posts removed
FLlCKER

Brooksville, FL

#72544 Aug 9, 2013
You are funnier and more entertaining then anybody on Americas got talent.I would pay to watch you telling it like it is.
2 posts removed
PATRIOT

Mexico

#72547 Aug 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you use them, skanque?
I don't have any problems saying what I need to say, and I don't cry about people using them directed at me if I am tossing them at them.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
You are nothing more than a perverted trol. Your sick sexual references are disgusting and pitiful.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#72549 Aug 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I think you're just ... DUMB!
And you are a racist bigot, Hon.

Which is worse?

Putting aside your opinion of who you think is dumb is hampered by your intelligence deficiency.
6 posts removed
Shawanta Crotchtuna

Mesquite, NV

#72556 Aug 9, 2013
bannedagain2 wrote:
<quoted text> yous be sound'n like my ho shaniqua
Hey WTF?...shaniqua my ho! Don't you be strappin one on and slidin it up in on shaniqua now. Dat's MY job!...ya hear?

You is just a no good cracka wanna steal my girlfriends out fromunda my big fat ass!

You get along now! Get yo ass outta here befur I calls LeRoy and Willy!
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72557 Aug 9, 2013
EBT Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Try pulling one out your ass, I'm sure that you'll find one amongst all the other sh!t you got going on up in there.
And look on the bright side, you could even use it in some states at KFC!
Wow! Just think! Free Chickens! Oh boy! We's fickin to eats now! Eh? Ummmmmmmm! Pass me some white meat! A breastisis!
Wow you are Agatha Trunchbull all the way. I did not like that girl's EBT video, but the EBT Boyz video was kind of funny to me. I really don't advocate the misuse of food stamps myself. I don't get them. We fickin to eats now? That's hilarious. Have a good day.

Location hidden

#72558 Aug 9, 2013
bannedagain2 wrote:
<quoted text> Trayvon is dead , fool
Shot dead by a pedophile bigot.

Do try to keep[up, Fruit.

Wipe your chin, pick up a paper, see something beyond your boyfriends' belt buckles.
D White Man

Fayetteville, GA

#72559 Aug 9, 2013
EBT Police wrote:
Free greazy fried chicken courtesy of the hard working American taxpayer. Boy, the enwords just gotta love it. Next they'll want KFC to start selling whole watermellon to go with those chicken dinners.
Wow! Just think! Free fried chicken and watermellon, now dats sum good eatin! Hummm?
Do your homework,there are more of us Caucasians on EBT than any other race.We are the majority.How bout you start policing us.The ratio is 4 to 1.Hmmmm!!!
1 post removed
FLlCKER

Brooksville, FL

#72561 Aug 9, 2013
Shawanta Crotchtuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Day wont let me go on dat dare show, Rosie. Day be sayin dat i is not politically corrected yet. So day all be fickin to frag my ass when i goes up dare on stage. Day all wanna fill Shawanta full a holes from dare gatts and dare 45's.
What's a crack-ho sposed to do?
Oh, day pointin it at me, gotta go!
You are gonna have to come up with a act like Jeff Dunham.If people like that terrorist then they should love Shawanta Crotchtuna the EBT ho
Shawanta Crotchtuna

Mesquite, NV

#72562 Aug 9, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are Agatha Trunchbull all the way. I did not like that girl's EBT video, but the EBT Boyz video was kind of funny to me. I really don't advocate the misuse of food stamps myself. I don't get them. We fickin to eats now? That's hilarious. Have a good day.
Well hello dare Miss Melon! How is you doin today? I be doin fine since i got me a new tuna bowl.

I got me a big ole mixin bowel to stir up my tuna surprise. It's a beautiful bowl wit a colored mural all around the outsides of it. It be microwave safe for when i needs some a dat dare hot tuna to spread on my cakes.

Now i gots to go get Willy. He be hangin out down at da titt bar and i is afraid one day i is gonna find him dead outside in da parking lot back by the dumpsta.

Oh hep me to find the strength!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,417,127
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Chicagoan by Birth 239,579
News Pence to Clinton: "Come clean about Clinton Fou... 10 min SirPrize 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min Rose_NoHo 15,667
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 13 min Chicagoan by Birth 7,346
News Deaf shooting 13 min SirPrize 2
News Herea s another reason not to trust TV news rep... 15 min JohnInLa 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 49 min Right Wing Wacko 393,369
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 54 min Ronald 233
More from around the web