Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72080 Aug 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Take a few of those black Afrikan "specimens" home to raise for yourself.
There are plenty of white "specimens" I would NOT take home either.

Your comments are silly, unpatriotic and ignorant.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#72081 Aug 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I presume you mean Mr. Martin who's quest was to walk back from buying a packet of skittles - is that considered "doing nothing" to folks like you?
BTW, attorney Burris has said in an interview that the prosecution should have argued that Mr. Martin was actually the person standing his ground because Mr. Martin was the one being pursued by the creepy guy with the gun.
If Burris said that he may be the stupidest lawyer walking the earth.

SYG , in Florida , has nothing to do with a dead person and he is just fanning the flames .

Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72082 Aug 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Wanna bet on that you stupid appeaser?
I reiterate, dearie, that betting on how a seventeen year old may turn out in adulthood is "stupid".

As a point of reference, a man called Bush had a number of shady episodes in his life and he became our president.

So don't assume, keep to the present, keep to the facts and bet on substantive issues.

Btw, could you have "bet" that Zimmerman would have trolled/stalked a seventeen year and killed him? What were those odds?
1 post removed
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72084 Aug 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of white "specimens" I would NOT take home either.
Your comments are silly, unpatriotic and ignorant.
Well of course Id cull any white appeasers and apologists. Liberals, queers and muslims too. I can just imagine you fit into 2 or 3 so don't worry we would sweep you and your ilk too!
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72085 Aug 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see getting offended by the way somebody feels. You can't change the way you feel. You either feel a certain way or you don't. I only get offended at personal insults. That is what's uncalled for and that's why you'll never see me do that except in response to a personal attack.
Sure people of different races can get along at a church, at work, at a bowling alley, at movie theater. But it's a different thing when you are talking living with each other because blacks and whites live very differently.
As I said before, people of different races can live together peacefully, but people of different cultures can't. Many blacks when moving into a white community will bring their ghetto ways with them. They're not about to change for anybody. As they preponderate, it causes white flight, and those who had to abandon their home will hold resentment towards the group of people that are responsible for that action.
There are many comments that are not personal. All black people blah blah blah some say. I do think it's actually futile and a lot of rambling. You said black people move into white areas with ghetto ways. All black people are not careless. I keep my yard clean etc. My neighbors are all black and they do the same. 85 year lady who lives next door has a beautiful garden that she works in everyday. At night it's not loud. People should stop stereotyping others. I know there are a lot of good white people out there, in-fact some in this forum are against racism and I can understand their frustration. Those same people have sense enough to know that there are some black people who are racist. I do understand that if I don't like the negative talk I can stay out of the discussion and that is what I intend to do. Everybody have freedom of speech. I brag on Jehovah's Witnesses because they truly are peaceful people with good reputations. I don't agree with all their teachings but their conduct speaks for itself.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72086 Aug 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I reiterate, dearie, that betting on how a seventeen year old may turn out in adulthood is "stupid".
As a point of reference, a man called Bush had a number of shady episodes in his life and he became our president.
So don't assume, keep to the present, keep to the facts and bet on substantive issues.
Btw, could you have "bet" that Zimmerman would have trolled/stalked a seventeen year and killed him? What were those odds?
Its rare that I waste time debating an idiot like you. Zimmerman didn't stalk anyone. And he showed extreme constraint upon blasting that goblin. Id have warned him with a 45 in his face as he emerged from the shadows to keep his distance and keep his goddamn paws in plain sight. The coward scumbag would probably been reserved for someone else to shoot dead later. Had he advanced I would have left him laying there too. He had the choice all to himself to jump or not to. Its history what he chose. Hes just more daisy fertilizer now! Good riddance!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72087 Aug 4, 2013
And please don't cry there sillywilly!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72088 Aug 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Well of course Id cull any white appeasers and apologists. Liberals, queers and muslims too.
Ahhh the intelligence of us white folks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72089 Aug 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that assumption also include "white trash" and "rednecks" bringing their "ghetto ways" into a decent neighborhood?
Just asking ....
Welcome to Ghettoamerica ...
with 0 at the helm ...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#72090 Aug 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah well I offered many times to bet on Zimmermans NOT GUILTY and couldn't rouse taker with 5x1 odds!
Which of your aliases would have paid off if you lost, HomoOne?

Location hidden

#72091 Aug 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Its rare that I waste time debating an idiot like you. Zimmerman didn't stalk anyone.
Stalked.

It's good you hold this pedophile up as a hero, HomoOne.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#72092 Aug 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that assumption also include "white trash" and "rednecks" bringing their "ghetto ways" into a decent neighborhood?
Just asking ....
It could, but white trash usually stay away from middle-class neighborhoods. Plus the fact that neighbors can retaliate against white trash without being accused of racism or perhaps facing legal action against them.

Usually, white trash don't like white civilized people and are happy staying in their own areas. Yes, rarely one might try to sneak in, but they are usually met with great harassment from neighbors. We constantly call the police on them for the littlest things or perhaps make frequent complaints to the building department for any housing violation we see.

Eventually they get sick of the community and leave.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72093 Aug 4, 2013
I think Ill finance a George Zimmerman monument. With him standing over a dead dog so nobody can accuse me of being racist!

Don't Tread On Me

#72094 Aug 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
I think Ill finance a George Zimmerman monument. With him standing over a dead dog so nobody can accuse me of being racist!
It will have to be a white dog for that to work.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72095 Aug 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman didn't stalk anyone.
Zimmerman admitted he was following (stalk/creep/crawl) Mr. Martin and was told by the dispatcher not to continue following him (stalk/creep/crawl). Enjoy :

At 2:17, Zimmerman’s voice wobbles and he starts breathing heavily into the phone, indicating that he has started running.

At 2:22, without any prompting other than the aforementioned noises and breathing, the dispatcher asks “Are you following him?” to which Zimmerman responds,“Yeah.”

At 2:26, the dispatcher says,“Okay, we don’t need you to do that,” to which Zimmerman responds,“Okay.”
Well

Bowling Green, KY

#72096 Aug 4, 2013
I just woke up from my Sunday nap, wonder how many giggers killed each other last hour ??

Don't Tread On Me

#72097 Aug 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman admitted he was following (stalk/creep/crawl) Mr. Martin and was told by the dispatcher not to continue following him (stalk/creep/crawl). Enjoy :
At 2:17, Zimmerman’s voice wobbles and he starts breathing heavily into the phone, indicating that he has started running.
At 2:22, without any prompting other than the aforementioned noises and breathing, the dispatcher asks “Are you following him?” to which Zimmerman responds,“Yeah.”
At 2:26, the dispatcher says,“Okay, we don’t need you to do that,” to which Zimmerman responds,“Okay.”
Your lack of command of the English language is amazing.

Following is not stalking.

That is why they are two different words.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#72098 Aug 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hear the word "racist" around all your posts, that is for sure, and it has nothing to do with what color of skin you are.
You are a racist.
Are you white?
The statement that only whites are racists, of course, is cr@p.
Give us Webster's definition of 'racist'? Oh that's right it has nothing to do with 'race'? You are making a 'joke' right? Ax Sheila Jackson Lee, or any other racist Congressman?
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#72102 Aug 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Usually, white trash don't like white civilized people and are happy staying in their own areas.
And yet you work under the table cleaning out toilets in section eight housing.

White trash like you stay where you are at because that is what you can afford working under the table.

Wipe your chin, Pinocchio.
1 post removed
Well

Bowling Green, KY

#72104 Aug 4, 2013
Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>And that goblin, Zimmerman, will spend the rest of his life in federal prison, due to his restraint. No worries, his life, may be a short life. I hear that skinheads do not even like him. Most do not, because Zimmerman is a pedophile and child murderer.
Gigger Killer, maybe he'll find your black azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min freebird 332,813
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 192,164
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,251,347
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min LeDuped 186,266
Time to go? 8 min The Truth 658
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 8 min woodtick57 147
News Officials see potential in waterfront brownfield 8 min CTM 3
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 18 min Orchestration 66
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 25 min woodtick57 557
More from around the web