Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
56,261 - 56,280 of 65,544 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> You gotta big false mouth you POS. If I had my druthers we would hang all the homo perverts
I guess that would free up a lot of business for you, wouldn't it, HomoONe?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Don't even dare to come on to me with your perverted sex bs.
Come, come, HomoOne, people come on and onto and into you all the time, don't be modest.

And spare me your stolen valor combat boots rants, the closest you came to combat was when you were fighting with another queen over the last bar of soap in that Oakland steam bath.

Since: Jul 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want these jokers here. They already trashed the park with chicken bones and beer cans.
Maybe we could send them over to Sweeden to help you guys organize your muslims. I hear tell that they are just as bad as the enwords over here.
Maybe we could send over Louie Farrakhan also.
Consider it a bonus!
They need to apply for citizenship or marry but they could visit or study in my beautiful country. You can keep Wendi-Deng-Murdoch lol!..Deng it!
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Let me get off the computer. I have some intelligent Jehovah's Witnesses over here visiting. I definitely see the contrast. As a whole they are far more superior to you guys. Peaceful intelligent and happy, what a breath of fresh air. They advised me to stop absorbing the filth you guys are spewing. I definitely need to take their advice. I can't get them to read it. Smart aren't they. That is why there world is so much better. Have a good day.
weighing in

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

I just wish Al Sharpton and his bigoted racist coalition would let us heal.
4 posts removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
things sure have slowed down the last 3 days. what are you coloreds and libby gun control freaks going to do without a "cause"? create one ? come on you guys, you can think of something or are you waiting for OBSAMA/SHARPTON/JACKSON/PELOSY to tell you what to do. how about you libs flip on nancy grace. shes always stirring up some courtroom chit for ya.
Things have slowed down the last three days? Once the name Jehovah is mentioned the demons scatter.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Fitness guru and the rest of the racist demons.
5 posts removed
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

watermelons wrote:
Let me get off the computer. I have some intelligent Jehovah's Witnesses over here visiting. I definitely see the contrast. As a whole they are far more superior to you guys. Peaceful intelligent and happy, what a breath of fresh air. They advised me to stop absorbing the filth you guys are spewing. I definitely need to take their advice. I can't get them to read it. Smart aren't they. That is why there world is so much better. Have a good day.
If "their" world is so much better, why do they need to go door to door and badger people to join their world?
1 post removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

You shouldn't talk about them like that. As a whole they are peaceful people and they have never done you any harm. It's refreshing to able to have conversation with decent pleasant people. You guys make the bones dry. You're so unhappy. Some of you are constantly inciting intelligent white people who are not racist to anger.
Very Sad

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Thank God for Blacks that circle backaround and make CNN so rich

Can you say

Very Sad
Bigga Ghetto Butt necks

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

watermelons wrote:
Let me get off the computer. I have some intelligent Jehovah's Witnesses over here visiting. I definitely see the contrast. As a whole they are far more superior to you guys.

Peaceful intelligent and happy, what a breath of fresh air. They advised me to stop absorbing the filth you guys are spewing. I definitely need to take their advice. I can't get them to read it. Smart aren't they. That is why there world is so much better. Have a good day.
Watermelons

I hear what you're saying, there is undeed a world outside this forum. And I can only attest to the fact that the Jehovas Witnesses that I have met in my life have been some of the most decent people that I have ever met.

Nevertheless, their religion produces very sexually frustrated individuals. Sex is practically forbidden if you're a member!

It's a no no!

Very archaic.

Just saying,...so you'll know before you leap into a pile of sh!t.
1 post removed
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>

They need to apply for citizenship or marry but they could visit or study in my beautiful country. You can keep Wendi-Deng-Murdoch lol!..Deng it!
Your country is dying. The cultural rot is insidious, have you noticed lately?...Ha ha ha ha ha....

It's only a matter of time before you are stripped and robbed of your ancesteral heritage. But I doubt if you even care. By the time you realize what's happening you'll be powerless to do anything about it, hell, you already are, ha ha ha ha ha....
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
i can understand the coloreds and liberals grief ... i sure can. seriously you guys have been on this... ""justice for treyvon" for over a year. youve all sent the martin family money and all that good stuff. ive seen you.. GO TO RALLYS AND CARRY BANNERS..it must have been a hellava shock to you. what can i do to help you get over your depression ??
I don't need your help to get over depression. I know what I need to do if I want to be happy. I must admit the witnesses that just left are a lot wiser than I am and are not hateful and un-happy at all. I did support Trayvon and his family but the verdict is in now. It is up to the parents if they want to file a civil suite. It's not my business. I think it's time to move on.
1 post removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Bigga Ghetto Butt necks wrote:
<quoted text>
Watermelons
I hear what you're saying, there is undeed a world outside this forum. And I can only attest to the fact that the Jehovas Witnesses that I have met in my life have been some of the most decent people that I have ever met.
Nevertheless, their religion produces very sexually frustrated individuals. Sex is practically forbidden if you're a member!
It's a no no!
Very archaic.
Just saying,...so you'll know before you leap into a pile of sh!t.
Simply get married.
1 post removed
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>

Simply get married.
Oh but it's not that simple watermelons. I bet you didn't know that a Witness is not alowed to experience any gratification from sex whatsoever.

I bet you didn't know that.

They didn't tell you that, did they?

They are nice people, but their religion is all screwed up.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but it's not that simple watermelons. I bet you didn't know that a Witness is not alowed to experience any gratification from sex whatsoever.
I bet you didn't know that.
They didn't tell you that, did they?
They are nice people, but their religion is all screwed up.
You must didn't read my first message. My brother and his wife are witnesses and they have a child. They certainly didn't adopt the child.
Rebel Against Tyranny

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Here's a rap song that needs to be heard and noted by both black AND white kids and young men.

Starts at 20-second mark - http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>

You must didn't read my first message. My brother and his wife are witnesses and they have a child. They certainly didn't adopt the child.
Nevertheless watremelons, a Witness is not allowed to "enjoy" the natural act of procreation. They can have all the children they want, but they're just not allowed to enjoy it.

Nyet!
1 post removed
New Black Panther Party

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman's vehicle was spotted in Albuquerque ,New Mexico approximately at 8:41 pm.He's still driving the 1998 Honda Ridgeline license plate number 748 ENK(Florida).This info is for concerned citizens only.Albuquerque be on the lookout for that vehicle
1 post removed
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

watermelons wrote:
Let me get off the computer. I have some intelligent Jehovah's Witnesses over here visiting. I definitely see the contrast.

As a whole they are far more superior to you guys.

Peaceful intelligent and happy, what a breath of fresh air. They advised me to stop absorbing the filth you guys are spewing. I definitely need to take their advice.

I can't get them to read it. Smart aren't they. That is why there world is so much better. Have a good day.
Watermelons, they are not superior than you are.

They want to control you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••