Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Mar 22, 2012, Wall Street Journal story titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#71988 Aug 3, 2013
sorry, 'arent trailer trash'
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#71989 Aug 3, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
sorry,'arent trailer trash'
You were being too kind to them!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71990 Aug 3, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
sorry,'arent trailer trash'
avoid... contractions... like Commander Data...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#71991 Aug 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, paranoid P*s cluster, no surprise there.

And then they make rules about what color the mailboxes can be and if the trim matches the rest of the house and if you can have the hood up on the car on weekdays or parked on the driveway for more than fifteen minutes.

Your kind of neighborhood.
To keep garbage out..........LOL
2 posts removed
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#71994 Aug 3, 2013
The Policeman! Hahaha
3 posts removed
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#71998 Aug 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
He had a poor quality switchblade and it failed him and after I finished laughing my azz off at him, he ran away.
Why waste time pulling a blade on a piece of shit like you? Be more appropriate to smash your stinking ass with a #12 combat boot. That's what I would've done confronted with the jungle bunny TrayBgone. Just flattened and squashed his head like a sack of potato chips for Tricksi and Subrina to whine over. I hate wasting ammo on shit of the earth! Then the drunken gang bustin pervert ol man too.

Location hidden

#71999 Aug 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Why waste time pulling a blade on a piece of shit like you?
We know you'd use the open-mouth approach, HomoOne.

Wipe your chin, dear.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#72002 Aug 3, 2013
Can hardly wait until the next arrest.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72003 Aug 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you'd use the open-mouth approach, HomoOne.
Wipe your chin, dear.
You gotta big false mouth you POS. If I had my druthers we would hang all the homo perverts and clean up our great white nation yesterday. Don't even dare to come on to me with your perverted sex bs. Hell if anybody knows where you can be found Ill waste the time to look you up and polish the steel toe of my combat boot! So GFY and shutup!

Location hidden

#72004 Aug 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> You gotta big false mouth you POS. If I had my druthers we would hang all the homo perverts
I guess that would free up a lot of business for you, wouldn't it, HomoONe?

Location hidden

#72005 Aug 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Don't even dare to come on to me with your perverted sex bs.
Come, come, HomoOne, people come on and onto and into you all the time, don't be modest.

And spare me your stolen valor combat boots rants, the closest you came to combat was when you were fighting with another queen over the last bar of soap in that Oakland steam bath.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#72006 Aug 3, 2013
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want these jokers here. They already trashed the park with chicken bones and beer cans.
Maybe we could send them over to Sweeden to help you guys organize your muslims. I hear tell that they are just as bad as the enwords over here.
Maybe we could send over Louie Farrakhan also.
Consider it a bonus!
They need to apply for citizenship or marry but they could visit or study in my beautiful country. You can keep Wendi-Deng-Murdoch lol!..Deng it!
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72007 Aug 3, 2013
Let me get off the computer. I have some intelligent Jehovah's Witnesses over here visiting. I definitely see the contrast. As a whole they are far more superior to you guys. Peaceful intelligent and happy, what a breath of fresh air. They advised me to stop absorbing the filth you guys are spewing. I definitely need to take their advice. I can't get them to read it. Smart aren't they. That is why there world is so much better. Have a good day.
weighing in

Jefferson City, MO

#72008 Aug 3, 2013
I just wish Al Sharpton and his bigoted racist coalition would let us heal.
4 posts removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72013 Aug 3, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
things sure have slowed down the last 3 days. what are you coloreds and libby gun control freaks going to do without a "cause"? create one ? come on you guys, you can think of something or are you waiting for OBSAMA/SHARPTON/JACKSON/PELOSY to tell you what to do. how about you libs flip on nancy grace. shes always stirring up some courtroom chit for ya.
Things have slowed down the last three days? Once the name Jehovah is mentioned the demons scatter.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72014 Aug 3, 2013
Fitness guru and the rest of the racist demons.
5 posts removed
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#72020 Aug 3, 2013
watermelons wrote:
Let me get off the computer. I have some intelligent Jehovah's Witnesses over here visiting. I definitely see the contrast. As a whole they are far more superior to you guys. Peaceful intelligent and happy, what a breath of fresh air. They advised me to stop absorbing the filth you guys are spewing. I definitely need to take their advice. I can't get them to read it. Smart aren't they. That is why there world is so much better. Have a good day.
If "their" world is so much better, why do they need to go door to door and badger people to join their world?
1 post removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72022 Aug 3, 2013
You shouldn't talk about them like that. As a whole they are peaceful people and they have never done you any harm. It's refreshing to able to have conversation with decent pleasant people. You guys make the bones dry. You're so unhappy. Some of you are constantly inciting intelligent white people who are not racist to anger.
Very Sad

Guelph, Canada

#72023 Aug 3, 2013
Thank God for Blacks that circle backaround and make CNN so rich

Can you say

Very Sad
Bigga Ghetto Butt necks

Mesquite, NV

#72024 Aug 3, 2013
watermelons wrote:
Let me get off the computer. I have some intelligent Jehovah's Witnesses over here visiting. I definitely see the contrast. As a whole they are far more superior to you guys.

Peaceful intelligent and happy, what a breath of fresh air. They advised me to stop absorbing the filth you guys are spewing. I definitely need to take their advice. I can't get them to read it. Smart aren't they. That is why there world is so much better. Have a good day.
Watermelons

I hear what you're saying, there is undeed a world outside this forum. And I can only attest to the fact that the Jehovas Witnesses that I have met in my life have been some of the most decent people that I have ever met.

Nevertheless, their religion produces very sexually frustrated individuals. Sex is practically forbidden if you're a member!

It's a no no!

Very archaic.

Just saying,...so you'll know before you leap into a pile of sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senator tells House to go first on immigration ... 5 min Cat74 2
News Sanders announcement 'within days?' 6 min Responsibility 45
News Congressman introduces resolution to protect LG... 7 min Elijah 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Tinka 1,220,864
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 7 min Cat74 429
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 10 min litesong 98
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Injudgement 179,433
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Fed Up Again 324,830
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Dogen 161,094
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 1 hr xxxrayted 746
More from around the web