Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
56,021 - 56,040 of 65,590 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but with names like that, how do you expect a white society to accept you? Assimilation is the key word here.
You m/f c/s racist bigot.

Assimilate?

You worthless waste of skin- you haven't lifted a pinky finger for this country - not even spend a couple hours on jury duty- and you want others to assimilate?

'Your' culture, you PARASITE?
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Assimilate?
You worthless waste of skin- you haven't lifted a pinky finger for this country - not even spend a couple hours on jury duty- and you want others to assimilate?
Filthy mouth. Very unlady like.
1 post removed
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>

Butt Necks, I can't believe you have sex with food.

Are you that desperate.

In regards to tap dancing, I like watching old footages of tap dancers myself.

Did you know tap dancers used to get made fun of just for having such a talent.
I basically just eat the food. I'm not a black woman so I never get an inclination to stick it up my ass.

But I once tapped a ballet dancer,...a few times actually.
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't particularly like my bananas riped.

I like mine in a bowl of cereal.

Having sex with food may cause infection, therefore I steer away from that.

Thanks so much for wishing me well.

By the way you're hilarious.

I don't think you need to be vulgar though.
I'll try not to be.
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>

Filthy mouth.

Very unlady like.
I agree, barefool has a filthy mouth.

...and he is very unladylike.

I think he needs a shave.
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Assimilate?
Temper temper now assho!e!

You know barefool, you've really turned into a dirty basturd since you reached your 69,000th homoerotic post.

Wipe your chin barestool, wipe it off before it trickles down your assho!e!
3 posts removed
Rebel Against Tyranny

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

1. Blacks commit violent crimes four to eight times the white rate. Hispanic commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

2. Blacks are as much more violent than whites (four to eight times) as men are more violent than women.

3. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likely than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

4. There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

5. Blacks are twice as likely to commit hate crimes.

*Sources

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Criminal Victimization

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Sourcebook of Criminal Justice

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Hate Crime Statistics
----
Those numbers put the lie to your little racial-victim-hood narrative.

Blacks are doing it to themselves. Nobody is putting guns in their hands and telling them to rape, rob, and murder.

Again, of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites.

There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

More government racial discrimination against whites (Affirmative Action) isn't going to stop thugs from being thugs.

Why do black people accept that those who want you to have Affirmative Action do so because they don't think blacks are capable of succeeding without help from the white man?

What an insult to black people.

Black people are just as capable of competing & succeeding as any other race in the US. Blacks simply need to quit listening to those voices on the political Left telling them that they need special help because you just aren't as smart or capable as other races, even after ~150 years.
1 post removed

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

I wonder what it feels like to go through the rest of your life like barefool in a wheelchair? And to be an ignorant racist on top of that?
1 post removed
WERE IS BLACKS OUTRAGE

Goochland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

JULY 24,2013 http://www.infowars.com/say-hello-to-roderick... ... The Black George Zimmerman the Media Doesn’t Want You to Know About Did you notice during the George Zimmerman trial how the media kept repeating the salacious question “What if Trayvon Martin had been white?” They acted as if this question was the perfect response to Zimmerman defenders. They pretended that this was a question without a “safe” answer, but in reality, the question had already been answered. In April of 2009 Mr. Roderick Scott awoke at 3am to the sounds of three young men breaking into cars on his street. He called the police and went down to the street to make sure the young men did not flee before the police arrived. He shouted at the three to “freeze” and told them that the police were coming soon. The three boys stood before the big man obviously considering what they should do.

That’s when Christopher Cervini (17) rushed at Mr. Scott uttering “I’ll get you” or “I’ll get him.” Roderick Scott fired twice, killing the teenager. The trial that followed was again a case of prosecutorial overreach, as they tried to charge Mr. Scott with manslaughter. Fortunately for Mr. Scott, a jury of his peers agreed with him that he did only what was needed to protect himself.

Afterwards the prosecutor opined,“I just hope it’s not a message to this community… that you have the right to shoot an unarmed 17-year-old kid for breaking into a car.” The problem is that Mr. Scott did not shoot young Christopher Cervini for breaking into his car, but for attacking him. While the Cervini family may now be in much pain over the loss of their son, he brought himself to his tragic end through a series of terrible choices. Roderick Scott had every right to protect himself; he did what he should have… and a jury of his peers agreed.

Oh, and Roderick Scott was a 42 year old black man about the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17 year old white kid with a little bit of marijuana in his system. Scott was justified in the killing of the younger man not because of the crime that Cervini had committed, but because Scott rightfully feared for his own safety.

There was no “white uproar” over the shooting of a young white man at the hands of a black man with a “hero-complex.” The NAACP didn’t show up to argue that the shooter should be jailed, or that the Justice Department should pursue charges of civil rights violations against the man for killing Cervini. Jesse Jackson, Al Shartpon, and all of the other race hate baiters stayed home for the trial. The trial was treated as a tragic situation that a young man brought on himself by turning to violence.

Which is exactly how the George Zimmerman case should have been treated. The next time someone tells you,“What if…?” You can tell them it already happened, and the outcome was exactly the same… minus the racial tension.
6 posts removed
Rebel Against Tyranny

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> this is beautiful, Rebel and I agree with you, I happen to work with the most professional black people (doctors) and when you hear of all the nastiness out there I cringe and am embarrassed at all I hear and all that happens and I cannot do one damn thing about it. Theres this doctor who makes us laugh every chance he gets and we all LOVE HIM TO DEATH and wouldn't want to feel uncomfortable with us AND HE DOESN'T because he knows we are all educated and treat one another with the greatest respect and work together to help those children we all love so much NO MATTER WHAT COLOR they are. And believe me we work hard to work miracles and the parents never stop thanking us for treating their kiddos like royalty. Today I called in a precious 10 yr old who wasn't there when I went to get him....his dad (black) a wonderful, most kind and loving man....wonderful personality told me he'd be in shortly cause mom (white) had gone to pick him up 3-mins away from school. Mom made it with DeAngelo and was so sorry they kept us waiting for him. Both could not apologize enough, a beautiful family and DeAngelo? the most courteous and polite young man. I learned the two married (second marriage) for both and she (white mom) loved DeAngelo like her own as the child is only dads but she took him like her own and the child loves his mom. They are so happy, I would hate for things to get so ugly between the races....that these beautiful people and other families' lives (biracial relationships) lives might suffer needlessly. This saddens me. God help us, and see our country through these tumultuous and trying times.
Hey, thanks. It's just the way I was raised and how I've always lived. My father in 1962 in MI had his residential/housing construction business destroyed because he refused to pay white workers more than the black & hispanic workers he also employed, and would put a black or hispanic in charge of a mixed-race crew that included whites, if that black or hispanic person was the best choice.

I don't tolerate racism from whites or anyone else, including blacks & hispanics.

The Progressives in BOTH Parties are trying to incite race trouble. They need a distraction, especially now with all the Benghazi, F&F, IRS, NSA, etc etc etc scandal-rama spotlighting the government corruption, power-grabs, and lies.

If they can get widespread riots and violence to occur, that gives them an opportunity to grab more power, possibly even justifying a declaration of martial law.

The government and all the race-pimps and others on the political Left could not care less for blacks, whites, hispanics, or anyone other than themselves and their lust for power, control, and wealth. They view the public as farm animals and themselves as ranchers.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, if you are white, and you venture into a ghetto anywhere in this land you will be assaulted, the lucky part will be if you leave alive
True ,but you will stop being a white person who feels as though they owe blacks an apology. Blacks should get their sh8t together and take responsibility for their own actions They have made ghettos out of every area they move into . Some cities are nothing, but ghettos. With thugs wandering the streets terrorizing their own people.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>Filthy mouth. Very unlady like.
Try using a mouthwash.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull ship. Not cooperating with police after a crime is committed because it's "street rules' does indeed support criminal activity. Trust me, I hear it all the time on my police scanner. I listen to black callers on our local radio stations say it all the time. Don't tell the cops anything. We will handle our own problems.
When a shooing occurs at 3 PM on a summer day 20 people are outside on their front porches yet no one sees anything. The Police can investigate until hell freezes over ,but if no one comes forward., chances of arresting the shooter is slim to none. The poverty pimps can whine and cry all they want. Tome too control the thugs
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

WERE IS BLACKS OUTRAGE wrote:
JULY 24,2013 http://www.infowars.com/say-hello-to-roderick... ... The Black George Zimmerman the Media Doesn’t Want You to Know About Did you notice during the George Zimmerman trial how the media kept repeating the salacious question “What if Trayvon Martin had been white?” They acted as if this question was the perfect response to Zimmerman defenders. They pretended that this was a question without a “safe” answer, but in reality, the question had already been answered. In April of 2009 Mr. Roderick Scott awoke at 3am to the sounds of three young men breaking into cars on his street. He called the police and went down to the street to make sure the young men did not flee before the police arrived. He shouted at the three to “freeze” and told them that the police were coming soon. The three boys stood before the big man obviously considering what they should do.
That’s when Christopher Cervini (17) rushed at Mr. Scott uttering “I’ll get you” or “I’ll get him.” Roderick Scott fired twice, killing the teenager. The trial that followed was again a case of prosecutorial overreach, as they tried to charge Mr. Scott with manslaughter. Fortunately for Mr. Scott, a jury of his peers agreed with him that he did only what was needed to protect himself.
Afterwards the prosecutor opined,“I just hope it’s not a message to this community… that you have the right to shoot an unarmed 17-year-old kid for breaking into a car.” The problem is that Mr. Scott did not shoot young Christopher Cervini for breaking into his car, but for attacking him. While the Cervini family may now be in much pain over the loss of their son, he brought himself to his tragic end through a series of terrible choices. Roderick Scott had every right to protect himself; he did what he should have… and a jury of his peers agreed.
Oh, and Roderick Scott was a 42 year old black man about the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17 year old white kid with a little bit of marijuana in his system. Scott was justified in the killing of the younger man not because of the crime that Cervini had committed, but because Scott rightfully feared for his own safety.
There was no “white uproar” over the shooting of a young white man at the hands of a black man with a “hero-complex.” The NAACP didn’t show up to argue that the shooter should be jailed, or that the Justice Department should pursue charges of civil rights violations against the man for killing Cervini. Jesse Jackson, Al Shartpon, and all of the other race hate baiters stayed home for the trial. The trial was treated as a tragic situation that a young man brought on himself by turning to violence.
Which is exactly how the George Zimmerman case should have been treated. The next time someone tells you,“What if…?” You can tell them it already happened, and the outcome was exactly the same… minus the racial tension.
Right on! this citizen DID EXACTLY as Zimmerman did....defended himself while fearing for his own life. Jackson, Sharpton, Holder, AND THE COMMANDER IN SHIT should be brought to justice for enticing and encouraging a war within our country. They are nothing BUT TROUBLE for the whole country. THESE THUGS SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH ENCOURAGING CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.
Well

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try using a mouthwash.
Zimmerman is Free and Trayvon is DEAD ...... get it ??
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Rebel Against Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, thanks. It's just the way I was raised and how I've always lived. My father in 1962 in MI had his residential/housing construction business destroyed because he refused to pay white workers more than the black & hispanic workers he also employed, and would put a black or hispanic in charge of a mixed-race crew that included whites, if that black or hispanic person was the best choice.
I don't tolerate racism from whites or anyone else, including blacks & hispanics.
The Progressives in BOTH Parties are trying to incite race trouble. They need a distraction, especially now with all the Benghazi, F&F, IRS, NSA, etc etc etc scandal-rama spotlighting the government corruption, power-grabs, and lies.
If they can get widespread riots and violence to occur, that gives them an opportunity to grab more power, possibly even justifying a declaration of martial law.
The government and all the race-pimps and others on the political Left could not care less for blacks, whites, hispanics, or anyone other than themselves and their lust for power, control, and wealth. They view the public as farm animals and themselves as ranchers.
MOST WELCOMED! and YOU, are absolutely RIGHT! just wish others would see things with a CLEARER MIND SET, than getting themselves all worked up into a frenzy just because trouble makers (elite) prod them along like sheep to do their bidding. Of course, Mr. Prez AND THUGS want all attention focused away from all his (PHONEY SCANDALS), CRIMES against our country's citizens.
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

WERE IS BLACKS OUTRAGE wrote:
JULY 24,2013 http://www.infowars.com/say-hello-to-roderick... ...

The Black George Zimmerman the Media Doesn’t Want You to Know About Did you notice during the George Zimmerman trial how the media kept repeating the salacious question “What if Trayvon Martin had been white?” They acted as if this question was the perfect response to Zimmerman defenders. They pretended that this was a question without a “safe” answer, but in reality, the question had already been answered.

In April of 2009 Mr. Roderick Scott awoke at 3am to the sounds of three young men breaking into cars on his street. He called the police and went down to the street to make sure the young men did not flee before the police arrived. He shouted at the three to “freeze” and told them that the police were coming soon. The three boys stood before the big man obviously considering what they should do.

Afterwards the prosecutor opined,“I just hope it’s not a message to this community… that you have the right to shoot an unarmed 17-year-old kid for breaking into a car.” The problem is that Mr. Scott did not shoot young Christopher Cervini for breaking into his car, but for attacking him.

While the Cervini family may now be in much pain over the loss of their son, he brought himself to his tragic end through a series of terrible choices. Roderick Scott had every right to protect himself; he did what he should have… and a jury of his peers agreed.

There was no “white uproar” over the shooting of a young white man at the hands of a black man with a “hero-complex.” The NAACP didn’t show up to argue that the shooter should be jailed, or that the Justice Department should pursue charges of civil rights violations against the man for killing Cervini.

Jesse Jackson, Al Shartpon, and all of the other race hate baiters stayed home for the trial. The trial was treated as a tragic situation that a young man brought on himself by turning to violence.

This case just goes to show just how racist blacks really are.

They will never admit it of course but they are racist to the max. And the lame stream racist media defends them every step of the way,...through outright lies and deception.

Thst's why I'll never vote for a democrat,...and I'll never get my news from NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, HLN, or any other progressive numbnut news organization.

And if you're gonna hire a black person, make sure you hire a lawyer.....then go see a doctor and have him examine your asshole.
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

There's a first time for everything, they say, but I'd put my money on him being in jail within the year.
Wow!...Still want to see George Zimmerman locked up and getting buttfrukced in prison, eh numbnut?

Maybe we could arrange for YOU to have a long term stay in there.

I'm sure it would solve that nasty butt problem you got there, you know, the lack of anal activity and all....not to mention that itch that you just can't scratch.

But first you gotta get rid of that putrefying old butt-bag you got hanging down there.

Maybe you can get a plumber to re-route the tube down your esophagus,...that oughtta clear a lot of that up.

Oh boy!...Time for breakfast,...how 'bout a nice jonsonville premium smoked sausage,...just like your daddy used to make?

Ummmmmmmm!
New Black Panther Party

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman is driving a Silver Honda Ridgeline.License plate number 748 ENK(Florida)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman is Free and Trayvon is DEAD ...... get it ??
Barefootin' It will never get it. He can't put on a pair of shoes to walk to the employment agency?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••