Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Tempe, AZ

#71709 Aug 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

There's a first time for everything, they say, but I'd put my money on him being in jail within the year.
Wow!...Still want to see George Zimmerman locked up and getting buttfrukced in prison, eh numbnut?

Maybe we could arrange for YOU to have a long term stay in there.

I'm sure it would solve that nasty butt problem you got there, you know, the lack of anal activity and all....not to mention that itch that you just can't scratch.

But first you gotta get rid of that putrefying old butt-bag you got hanging down there.

Maybe you can get a plumber to re-route the tube down your esophagus,...that oughtta clear a lot of that up.

Oh boy!...Time for breakfast,...how 'bout a nice jonsonville premium smoked sausage,...just like your daddy used to make?

Ummmmmmmm!
New Black Panther Party

Fayetteville, GA

#71710 Aug 1, 2013
George Zimmerman is driving a Silver Honda Ridgeline.License plate number 748 ENK(Florida)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#71711 Aug 1, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman is Free and Trayvon is DEAD ...... get it ??
Barefootin' It will never get it. He can't put on a pair of shoes to walk to the employment agency?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71712 Aug 1, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Says wheels while sitting in his chair posting 3.4 post per hour instead of working for a living.
Barefoot makes more money in a month than you and all your aliases combined make in a year, StickyLips.

Wipe you chin!
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Dallas, TX

#71713 Aug 1, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>

I definitely thinks it makes a difference if both parents are in the home doing their part to raise their children. All three of my brothers are married and doing a good job of raising their children. Their children are very intelligent. Grown people should know how to behave. They know right from wrong. I really don't think you guys want to live far away from us. You think you do.

Do you realize your ancestors went all out of their way to bring my ancestors here, and they did it through any means necessary.

You said black people have un-American names. I must admit that I like eccentric names. The name Yakima is very pretty to me.
Watermelons, why do you blame white peoples ancestors for giving your ancestors free passage across the Atlantic?

Were it not for YOUR OWN ancestors, the tribal elders, none of these freebies would be possible....No EBT, no College scholarships, no welfare checks, no subsidised housing, no obamaphones, no subsidised day care, no utilities subsidies,...did I leave anything out?

So watermelons, shouldn't you give credit where credit is due?...and by any means necessary?...Your tribal ancestors who made it all possible should get the credit, yes?

But I don't think Yakima is a very good name,...it sounds too much like a person who talks all the time and just doesn't know when the hell to STFU!....I prefer a more pleasant sounding name like Bloweena!

Ahhhhhhhh!
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#71714 Aug 1, 2013
New Black Panther Party wrote:
George Zimmerman is driving a Silver Honda Ridgeline.License plate number 748 ENK(Florida)
And he has his handgun in the glove box. Go ahead moron, make his day.
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Germany

#71715 Aug 1, 2013
...and the last of the new black party members is driving a white AMC Pacer....the license plate number is unknown,...but just look for a big black turdball floating in a fish bowl,...that shouldn't be to hard to spot!
New Black Panther Party

Fayetteville, GA

#71716 Aug 1, 2013
1998 model.He was spotted this morning in Houston,Texas.
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Germany

#71717 Aug 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Barefoot makes more money in a month than you and all your aliases combined make in a year, StickyLips.

Wipe you chin!
That's because barefool blows sucks more clock than all its sock puppets and house enwords combined.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#71718 Aug 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe you chin!
Sure you do.
1 post removed
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#71720 Aug 1, 2013
1998 model.He was spotted this morning in Houston,Texas.
Hopefully anyone that goes after george ends up with their brains blown out. Maybe you should go after him your self scumbag.
Well

Morgantown, KY

#71721 Aug 1, 2013
I hope he gets to kill another gigger, based on your tip maybe we'll get lucky and bait a coon to come out.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71722 Aug 1, 2013
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because barefool blows sucks more clock than all its sock puppets and house enwords combined.
The level of debate continues to show such ignorance and racism.

Pity.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71723 Aug 1, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The level of debate continues to show such ignorance and racism.
Pity.
you talking bout scooters [barefoot]

Yeah ... a real intellectual there.

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71724 Aug 1, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> MOST WELCOMED! and YOU, are absolutely RIGHT! just wish others would see things with a CLEARER MIND SET, than getting themselves all worked up into a frenzy just because trouble makers (elite) prod them along like sheep to do their bidding. Of course, Mr. Prez AND THUGS want all attention focused away from all his (PHONEY SCANDALS), CRIMES against our country's citizens.
Hi Ima :)
How are you ???
Hope you're doing good!
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71726 Aug 1, 2013
BLACK MAN IN HOODIE STABS WHITE GIRL 11 TIMES
'She came home from work, and her body was full of holes'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-man-in-hoodi...

She has survived so far ...
3 posts removed

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#71730 Aug 1, 2013
Does he have a bumper sticker that reads I'll kill em you chill em to keep the beasts away from his vehicle? What a loser you are
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#71733 Aug 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>And he has his handgun in the glove box. Go ahead moron, make his day.
The pedophile is only making days against unarmed women and boys.

We know what happens when he tries to back up his big fat lying mouth with his fists.

Location hidden

#71734 Aug 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
In early April 2012, Special Prosecutor Angela Corey decided ---not to take the George Zimmerman case to a Grand Jury,---[A person was DENIED his right to a grand jury FIRST mistake]
You don't have a right to a grand jury hearing, you silly skanque: in all your arrests for solicitation, how many grand juries did you go through? Half the US state even bother with grand juries at all!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#71735 Aug 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BLACK MAN IN HOODIE STABS WHITE GIRL 11 TIMES
'She came home from work, and her body was full of holes'
White guy.

Dead.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/swat-called-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: Official: Chicago to hire 100s mor... 1 min southern at heart 80
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 min Buck Crick 261
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,433,695
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Chazofsaints 210,027
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 min Truth is might 23,548
News The Latest: Trump says he saved Machado's job 6 min Ronald 35
News Former President Bill Clinton in Cleveland asks... 13 min Go Blue Forever 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Frankendrumpf 244,269
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr An NFL Fan 10,549
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Brian_G 396,005
More from around the web