Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,363

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71656 Jul 31, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
barefoot, since you support criminal activity in your hood why dont you come on down here to oklahoma. i will give you some BLACK SHOE POLISH you can smear on your face and i will also provide you with a hoodie you can use to hide behind. then, late at night you can sneak around, look into windows and cut thru my neighbors yards. bring it nutsack.
Too many hurricanes in Oaklahoma.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71657 Jul 31, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>zimmys superbowl like courtroom win
A juror in the George Zimmerman trial who had recently moved to Florida from Chicago said today that Zimmerman "got away with murder" for killing Trayvon Martin and feels she owes an apology to Martin's parents.

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," the woman, identified only as Juror B29 during the trial, told ABC's "Good Morning America. "We had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."

She said the evidence, under Florida law, did not prove murder.

Location hidden

#71658 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have but ONE 'half time' SHOW .
One show, ten shows, it is not illegal to walk out on a pregame show for a pop and a bag of candy.

The rapist blames the victim.

Next up: his ugly fat lying wife.

Stay tuned.

Location hidden

#71659 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Update #26 Part 2 Trayvon Martin Shooting A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence ...
The pedophile has been using drugs since before he was legally allowed to drink.

The pedophile was on TWO prescription drugs when he killed this boy who had every right to be where he was at.

The rapist blames the victim.

This rapist isn't done yet.
1 post removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71661 Jul 31, 2013
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks wrote:
<quoted text>
Watermelons, the Creator is indeed awesome!...but don't get a big head now.
Man-made sausages work also, but they don't offer the protection of the banana.
At any rate, I was watching some old footage of Sammy tap dancing and I must admit that I just don't possess that old natural rhythm when it comes to shufflin' my feets.
Nevertheless, I will continue to persevere until I can dance around the subject with ease.
Butt Necks, I can't believe you have sex with food. Are you that desperate. In regards to tap dancing, I like watching old footages of tap dancers myself. Did you know tap dancers used to get made fun of just for having such a talent.
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71663 Jul 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile has been using drugs since before he was legally allowed to drink. The pedophile was on TWO prescription drugs when he killed this boy who had every right to be where he was at.
The rapist blames the victim.This rapist isn't done yet.
I believe Zimmerman will tell all in the near future - and we will get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I look forward to it.
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71665 Jul 31, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
barefoot, since you support criminal activity in your hood
Dear nobody supports criminal activity especially by a wannabe cop that creeps and crawls after a 17 year old and then ends up shooting up.

Your hood, my hood or any kind of hood.

Even in a hoodie.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71666 Jul 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the pedophile had large amounts of drugs in his system- two kinds of prescriptions, and how much alcohol and whatever other drugs is not known because the Sanford Police department didn't do a tox screen after the conversation with the pedophile's father.
Though of course tox screens are normal procedure in this kind of killing.
In Floriduh too?
2 posts removed
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#71669 Jul 31, 2013
Rebel Against Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Just noticed you're in Cleveland, MS. I lived just south of Columbus, MS in Caledonia and attended JHS there before moving to FL where I finished HS. I reminisce about being a lad in MS back then and us neighborhood kids...black and white...nobody gave it a thought...we all treated each other's houses like our own and came & went between the various houses both black and white and the parents all treated us like their own, and we'd all go sliding after school on the red clay mud after a good rain.
It makes me sad there's so much hate these days.
this is beautiful, Rebel and I agree with you, I happen to work with the most professional black people (doctors) and when you hear of all the nastiness out there I cringe and am embarrassed at all I hear and all that happens and I cannot do one damn thing about it. Theres this doctor who makes us laugh every chance he gets and we all LOVE HIM TO DEATH and wouldn't want to feel uncomfortable with us AND HE DOESN'T because he knows we are all educated and treat one another with the greatest respect and work together to help those children we all love so much NO MATTER WHAT COLOR they are. And believe me we work hard to work miracles and the parents never stop thanking us for treating their kiddos like royalty. Today I called in a precious 10 yr old who wasn't there when I went to get him....his dad (black) a wonderful, most kind and loving man....wonderful personality told me he'd be in shortly cause mom (white) had gone to pick him up 3-mins away from school. Mom made it with DeAngelo and was so sorry they kept us waiting for him. Both could not apologize enough, a beautiful family and DeAngelo? the most courteous and polite young man. I learned the two married (second marriage) for both and she (white mom) loved DeAngelo like her own as the child is only dads but she took him like her own and the child loves his mom. They are so happy, I would hate for things to get so ugly between the races....that these beautiful people and other families' lives (biracial relationships) lives might suffer needlessly. This saddens me. God help us, and see our country through these tumultuous and trying times.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#71671 Jul 31, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear nobody supports criminal activity especially by a wannabe cop that creeps and crawls after a 17 year old and then ends up shooting up.
Your hood, my hood or any kind of hood.
Even in a hoodie.
Bull ship. Not cooperating with police after a crime is committed because it's "street rules' does indeed support criminal activity. Trust me, I hear it all the time on my police scanner. I listen to black callers on our local radio stations say it all the time. Don't tell the cops anything. We will handle our own problems.

Location hidden

#71672 Jul 31, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Zimmerman will tell all in the near future - and we will get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I look forward to it.
There's a first time for everything, they say, but I'd put my money on him being in jail within the year.

Location hidden

#71673 Jul 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Trust me,
Enough said, Pinocchio, you m/f c/s lying parasite.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71674 Jul 31, 2013
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks wrote:
<quoted text>
Watermelons, I am not in the habit of ridiculing decent people. So if by chance you fall into this category, please don't take what I have to say personally.
Yes, bananas are very beneficial, and they are also a favorite of primates everywhere. Did you have to learn how to peel them?...or is that something that just comes natural?
It has also been brought to my attention that bananas are a great sex learning tool for the development of oral, as well as anal skill.
It is perhaps the main contributing factor in the perfection deep oral gratification.
Also,...the rugged outer skin of the banana prevents it from snapping off when it is thrust up deep inside the buttox, thus preventing an embarrasing trip to the emergency room when it fails to re-emerge.
May your bananas always be plentiful,...and ripe.
And may your ears never have to hear the the sound of meloncholy music proclaiming,..."Yes! We have no bananas! We have no bananas today!"
I don't particularly like my bananas riped. I like mine in a bowl of cereal. Having sex with food may cause infection, therefore I steer away from that. Thanks so much for wishing me well. By the way you're hilarious. I don't think you need to be vulgar though.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#71676 Jul 31, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>I definitely thinks it makes a difference if both parents are in the home doing their part to raise their children. All three of my brothers are married and doing a good job of raising their children. Their children are very intelligent. Grown people should know how to behave. They know right from wrong. I really don't think you guys want to live far away from us. You think you do. Do you realize your ancestors went all out of their way to bring my ancestors here, and they did it through any means necessary. You said black people have un-American names. I must admit that I like eccentric names. The name Yakima is very pretty to me.
Okay, but with names like that, how do you expect a white society to accept you? Assimilation is the key word here.

My neighborhood changed from mostly white to an integrated society. Because I have monitored my police scanner for many years, I have to laugh at the change.

Years ago, when police called in a name of a person of interest, they said the first name and had to spell the last. They called in "John, last name K-a-m-a n-s-k-i." Today, they call in Youvanna Y-o-u-v-a-n-n-a, last name Jones--common spelling." They actually have to spell the first name.

People of different races can live in peace--people of different cultures can't. Besides the names, it goes to attire, attitude, language and so on.

In an all white neighborhood, the only time somebody used a car horn was to alert another motorist of something amiss. With black people, they use car horns as a greeting devise to people on the street. In fact, when they go to pick up somebody, they don't get out of the car and ring the doorbell, the sit in the driveway and blow the horn no matter what time day or night.

This is unacceptable in a white middle-class society. When it becomes to frequent, white people move the hell away from blacks.
1 post removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71678 Jul 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but with names like that, how do you expect a white society to accept you? Assimilation is the key word here.
My neighborhood changed from mostly white to an integrated society. Because I have monitored my police scanner for many years, I have to laugh at the change.
Years ago, when police called in a name of a person of interest, they said the first name and had to spell the last. They called in "John, last name K-a-m-a n-s-k-i." Today, they call in Youvanna Y-o-u-v-a-n-n-a, last name Jones--common spelling." They actually have to spell the first name.
People of different races can live in peace--people of different cultures can't. Besides the names, it goes to attire, attitude, language and so on. In an all white neighborhood, the only time somebody used a car horn was to alert another motorist of something amiss. With black people, they use car horns as a greeting devise to people on the street. In fact, when they go to pick up somebody, they don't get out of the car and ring the doorbell, the sit in the driveway and blow the horn no matter what time day or night.
This is unacceptable in a white middle-class society. When it becomes to frequent, white people move the hell away from blacks.
We should appreciate the difference in others instead bringing them down. That is if the difference isn't bad. My sister and her husband just had a baby. They named the baby Evan because they want him to have a professional job when he grows up. Unbelievable! So the name Shamaud ensures him a horrible job. You said black people use car horns unnecessarily. Why not sleep with a fan going. Fans are soothing and they drown out kinds of noise, seriously.

Location hidden

#71679 Jul 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You m/f c/s racist bigot.

Assimilate?

You worthless waste of skin- you haven't lifted a pinky finger for this country - not even spend a couple hours on jury duty- and you want others to assimilate?

'Your' culture, you PARASITE?
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71680 Jul 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You m/f c/s racist bigot.
Assimilate?
You worthless waste of skin- you haven't lifted a pinky finger for this country - not even spend a couple hours on jury duty- and you want others to assimilate?
'Your' culture, you PARASITE?
Filthy mouth. Very unlady like.
1 post removed
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Houston, TX

#71682 Jul 31, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>

Butt Necks, I can't believe you have sex with food.

Are you that desperate.

In regards to tap dancing, I like watching old footages of tap dancers myself.

Did you know tap dancers used to get made fun of just for having such a talent.
I basically just eat the food. I'm not a black woman so I never get an inclination to stick it up my ass.

But I once tapped a ballet dancer,...a few times actually.
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Houston, TX

#71683 Jul 31, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't particularly like my bananas riped.

I like mine in a bowl of cereal.

Having sex with food may cause infection, therefore I steer away from that.

Thanks so much for wishing me well.

By the way you're hilarious.

I don't think you need to be vulgar though.
I'll try not to be.
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks

Houston, TX

#71684 Jul 31, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>

Filthy mouth.

Very unlady like.
I agree, barefool has a filthy mouth.

...and he is very unladylike.

I think he needs a shave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Fed Up Again 272,875
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,129,308
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 8 min barefoot2626 700
NJ Gov. Christie back again in Iowa; 2016 on mind? 9 min Le Jimbo 46
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 10 min barefoot2626 35
Opinion: Obama's Post-Election Policy Blowout 10 min Lawrence Wolf 25
For-profit colleges face 'gainful employment' rule 10 min okimar 3
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 13 min barefoot2626 201
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 43 min xxxrayted 909

US Politics People Search