Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#71642 Jul 31, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>I would hope that regular folks can walk on a street and won't be followed by some creepy guy with a gun.
Martin is far from regular folks. Regular folks aren't dope head thieving thugs that attack people.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71643 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the show ...
Also Jeopardy ...
I'm not smart enough for Jeopardy yet.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71644 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The evidence is expected to show that Martin had small amounts of THC
And the pedophile had large amounts of drugs in his system- two kinds of prescriptions, and how much alcohol and whatever other drugs is not known because the Sanford Police department didn't do a tox screen after the conversation with the pedophile's father.

Though of course tox screens are normal procedure in this kind of killing.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#71646 Jul 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If his head wasn't beaten into the concrete, then how die he get two lacerations
Of course, Pinocchio forgets that the pedophile claimed that his head was bashed into the sidewalk twenty to thirty times.

And he ended up with two tiny scratches the size of a grain of rice,

And he sought no medical attention until after he talked to his attorney.

But then: Pinocchio also told us that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

He lies when he blinks.

Location hidden

#71647 Jul 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin is far from regular folks. Regular folks aren't dope head thieving thugs that attack people.
The zimmerman pedophile is far from regular folks. Regular folks aren't dope head cop pretend to be thugs that attack people minding their own business walking on the sidewalk in front of their house.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#71649 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You "for SURE"
was NOT watching the NBA *ALL Star* game YET!
Simpleton: ALLSTAR games have PREGAME shows.

Location hidden

#71650 Jul 31, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>when will you gun control stooges accept zimmys super bowl
wipe your chin, Scrote.
3 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71654 Jul 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleton: ALLSTAR games have PREGAME shows.
They don't have but ONE 'half time' SHOW ... tho!

Google it!
Better YET ...
Go to Conservative Treehouse for the TRUTH!

:)

Here's a "starting point" ...

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence ...

UPDATE!
This update, like several before it, does not stand alone. To truly understand the depth of the research and background it is important to have first read Update #26 Part 1. This Part 2 builds on the previous presentation of Trayvon Martin’s lifestyle choices and drug use connections.
Arizona Watermelon Juice purchased from 7-11 included in the Crime Scene Photographs and incorrectly listed/discussed as “Tea” by Benjamin Crump, the media, and even police reporting authorities.
Physiology of DXM / Lean Use
To repeat the obvious, THIS IS VERY VOLATILE, DANGEROUS STUFF especially in the hands of an impulsive, cognitively immature, and adolescent minded individual like 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
By Dedicated Dad – Now knowing all of this information, take a closer look at the new discovery for what REALLY happened at the 7-11 on the night in Question. This too, opens eyes to a FAR GREATER UNDERSTANDING.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

Did Corey Johnson Die In Custody?(Trayvon’s Button Hero) Newly Discovered Mug Shot/Booking Data

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/2...
1 post removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71656 Jul 31, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
barefoot, since you support criminal activity in your hood why dont you come on down here to oklahoma. i will give you some BLACK SHOE POLISH you can smear on your face and i will also provide you with a hoodie you can use to hide behind. then, late at night you can sneak around, look into windows and cut thru my neighbors yards. bring it nutsack.
Too many hurricanes in Oaklahoma.

Location hidden

#71657 Jul 31, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>zimmys superbowl like courtroom win
A juror in the George Zimmerman trial who had recently moved to Florida from Chicago said today that Zimmerman "got away with murder" for killing Trayvon Martin and feels she owes an apology to Martin's parents.

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," the woman, identified only as Juror B29 during the trial, told ABC's "Good Morning America. "We had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."

She said the evidence, under Florida law, did not prove murder.

Location hidden

#71658 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have but ONE 'half time' SHOW .
One show, ten shows, it is not illegal to walk out on a pregame show for a pop and a bag of candy.

The rapist blames the victim.

Next up: his ugly fat lying wife.

Stay tuned.

Location hidden

#71659 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence ...
The pedophile has been using drugs since before he was legally allowed to drink.

The pedophile was on TWO prescription drugs when he killed this boy who had every right to be where he was at.

The rapist blames the victim.

This rapist isn't done yet.
1 post removed
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71661 Jul 31, 2013
Bigga Ghetto Butt Necks wrote:
<quoted text>
Watermelons, the Creator is indeed awesome!...but don't get a big head now.
Man-made sausages work also, but they don't offer the protection of the banana.
At any rate, I was watching some old footage of Sammy tap dancing and I must admit that I just don't possess that old natural rhythm when it comes to shufflin' my feets.
Nevertheless, I will continue to persevere until I can dance around the subject with ease.
Butt Necks, I can't believe you have sex with food. Are you that desperate. In regards to tap dancing, I like watching old footages of tap dancers myself. Did you know tap dancers used to get made fun of just for having such a talent.
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71663 Jul 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile has been using drugs since before he was legally allowed to drink. The pedophile was on TWO prescription drugs when he killed this boy who had every right to be where he was at.
The rapist blames the victim.This rapist isn't done yet.
I believe Zimmerman will tell all in the near future - and we will get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I look forward to it.
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71665 Jul 31, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
barefoot, since you support criminal activity in your hood
Dear nobody supports criminal activity especially by a wannabe cop that creeps and crawls after a 17 year old and then ends up shooting up.

Your hood, my hood or any kind of hood.

Even in a hoodie.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71666 Jul 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the pedophile had large amounts of drugs in his system- two kinds of prescriptions, and how much alcohol and whatever other drugs is not known because the Sanford Police department didn't do a tox screen after the conversation with the pedophile's father.
Though of course tox screens are normal procedure in this kind of killing.
In Floriduh too?
2 posts removed
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#71669 Jul 31, 2013
Rebel Against Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Just noticed you're in Cleveland, MS. I lived just south of Columbus, MS in Caledonia and attended JHS there before moving to FL where I finished HS. I reminisce about being a lad in MS back then and us neighborhood kids...black and white...nobody gave it a thought...we all treated each other's houses like our own and came & went between the various houses both black and white and the parents all treated us like their own, and we'd all go sliding after school on the red clay mud after a good rain.
It makes me sad there's so much hate these days.
this is beautiful, Rebel and I agree with you, I happen to work with the most professional black people (doctors) and when you hear of all the nastiness out there I cringe and am embarrassed at all I hear and all that happens and I cannot do one damn thing about it. Theres this doctor who makes us laugh every chance he gets and we all LOVE HIM TO DEATH and wouldn't want to feel uncomfortable with us AND HE DOESN'T because he knows we are all educated and treat one another with the greatest respect and work together to help those children we all love so much NO MATTER WHAT COLOR they are. And believe me we work hard to work miracles and the parents never stop thanking us for treating their kiddos like royalty. Today I called in a precious 10 yr old who wasn't there when I went to get him....his dad (black) a wonderful, most kind and loving man....wonderful personality told me he'd be in shortly cause mom (white) had gone to pick him up 3-mins away from school. Mom made it with DeAngelo and was so sorry they kept us waiting for him. Both could not apologize enough, a beautiful family and DeAngelo? the most courteous and polite young man. I learned the two married (second marriage) for both and she (white mom) loved DeAngelo like her own as the child is only dads but she took him like her own and the child loves his mom. They are so happy, I would hate for things to get so ugly between the races....that these beautiful people and other families' lives (biracial relationships) lives might suffer needlessly. This saddens me. God help us, and see our country through these tumultuous and trying times.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#71671 Jul 31, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear nobody supports criminal activity especially by a wannabe cop that creeps and crawls after a 17 year old and then ends up shooting up.
Your hood, my hood or any kind of hood.
Even in a hoodie.
Bull ship. Not cooperating with police after a crime is committed because it's "street rules' does indeed support criminal activity. Trust me, I hear it all the time on my police scanner. I listen to black callers on our local radio stations say it all the time. Don't tell the cops anything. We will handle our own problems.

Location hidden

#71672 Jul 31, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Zimmerman will tell all in the near future - and we will get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I look forward to it.
There's a first time for everything, they say, but I'd put my money on him being in jail within the year.

Location hidden

#71673 Jul 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Trust me,
Enough said, Pinocchio, you m/f c/s lying parasite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min X -Man- 395,390
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 2 min Go Blue Forever 579
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,432,029
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min syamsu 209,604
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Rose_NoHo 18,311
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min Shawnbc 10,211
News Ted Cruz explains why he endorsed Trump a " des... 7 min lolol 35
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min Oh No You Di-nt 1,285
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 243,505
More from around the web