Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,781)

Showing posts 55,601 - 55,620 of65,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
what's upsetting is that no one's whacked you yet..
I don't ever worry about a pimp like you, you haven't the balls to leave home.
You can sit and cry all day long about poor trayvon, but that thug ain't ever coming back and it's another win for white America. Once hippo ears, and his merry band of men are removed from office then it would be a good time to start thinking of deporting some of you radical black racist to Africa. Gee, I wonder how long you would last there, maybe three weeks and you all would be joining trayvon.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey zazz - what is "jusice"?
Not in a Platonic vein mind you, but as in "jusice denied, again!!!".
You goddamned DOLT, you can't even SPELL correctly - the word is "JUSTICE".
Oh my, how proud you must be to have found a spelling error.
2 posts removed
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

+++++
U.S. won’t seek death penalty for Snowden, Holder says in letter to Russian official
Share to Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Add to PersonalPost
Share via Email
Print Article
More
By Sari Horwitz and Michael Birnbaum, Friday, July 26, 8:07 AM
++++++++
========

The following refers to the ABOVE:___

----------

People of the world do not have any belief in the US system by hacking and spying on world people.
US asking the Snowden extradition is beyond a difficult task BY SAYING THERE WILL BE NO DEATH PENALTY, and it is ridiculous to call on extradition of Snowden and try to bother and inhibit him going to any country.

US HAS LIED ABOUT MANY THINGS BEFORE, INCLUDING WMD of Iraq case.
BY the world definition, Snowden has not done any wrong.
To this time, if Russia would extradite Snowden, it would become insane and crazy.

BESIDES, RUSSIA DOES NOT HAVE EXTRADITION TREATY WITH US. IF RUSSIA WERE TO DO SO, IT MUST BE SO DUMB and STUPID.
The world will BACKLASH and SCOLD RUSSIA INSTEAD IF SNOWDEN IS EXTRADITED and Russia will become unpopular.

Because Snowden is more popular than most anyone else, attempt of US to extradite Snowden is non-productive, will be backlashed and scolded, which proves another stand by being against the world and world people, AND THAT IS VERY WRONG AND BAD of US.

NSA is basically unconstitutional to the doctrine of World Constitution, to hack and spy on people on the planet, as NSA demonstrates the subversion to the whole world of people's privacy rights and liberty freedom.

NO spy agency can engage any more in hegemony to threaten world public, while the NSA IS, that it has undermined the dignified business of human rights value of liberty privacy of the people worldwide.
2 posts removed
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>That is an obvious typo. Anyone can see that the keyboard "T" key was simply not pressed hard enough. Even worse, you forgot the comma after vein,......
Not really Sasha, look in the Chicago Manual of Style for verification of my assertion.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

JBH wrote:
+++++
U.S. won’t seek death penalty for Snowden, Holder says in letter to Russian official
Share to Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Add to PersonalPost
Share via Email
Print Article
More
By Sari Horwitz and Michael Birnbaum, Friday, July 26, 8:07 AM
++++++++
========
The following refers to the ABOVE:___
----------
People of the world do not have any belief in the US system by hacking and spying on world people.
US asking the Snowden extradition is beyond a difficult task BY SAYING THERE WILL BE NO DEATH PENALTY, and it is ridiculous to call on extradition of Snowden and try to bother and inhibit him going to any country.
US HAS LIED ABOUT MANY THINGS BEFORE, INCLUDING WMD of Iraq case.
BY the world definition, Snowden has not done any wrong.
To this time, if Russia would extradite Snowden, it would become insane and crazy.
BESIDES, RUSSIA DOES NOT HAVE EXTRADITION TREATY WITH US. IF RUSSIA WERE TO DO SO, IT MUST BE SO DUMB and STUPID.
The world will BACKLASH and SCOLD RUSSIA INSTEAD IF SNOWDEN IS EXTRADITED and Russia will become unpopular.
Because Snowden is more popular than most anyone else, attempt of US to extradite Snowden is non-productive, will be backlashed and scolded, which proves another stand by being against the world and world people, AND THAT IS VERY WRONG AND BAD of US.
NSA is basically unconstitutional to the doctrine of World Constitution, to hack and spy on people on the planet, as NSA demonstrates the subversion to the whole world of people's privacy rights and liberty freedom.
NO spy agency can engage any more in hegemony to threaten world public, while the NSA IS, that it has undermined the dignified business of human rights value of liberty privacy of the people worldwide.
I think Snowden is a hero and should stay in Russia. Screw gangster Holder.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, how proud you must be to have found a spelling error.
Well, considering that you are a smart-mouthed, self-convinced, delusional, propagandistic jerk, I figured I'd call you on it.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

NSA is a bad direction by trying to impose as the world police state, which is very wrong and does not make sense in these modern times, but they have no such jurisdiction outside US in policing

If US is the turf of police state, NSA, hack inside US only.

All they do is to want to know what general public are doing in their private lives by snooping on them.

There are less than 0.00001% terrorists and 2% criminals as they hack all the wrong people wrongly all the time.

So in order to search their objective by randomness, the task is cumbersome to make tedious chaos causing destruction than doing any good.

Terrorists and big criminals a have systems that cannot be easily detected as NSA is merely collecting data to expand the database, for that is troubling to world public.

As they don't know and have know-how to catch terrorists and criminals, they hack the universities and many good people and such, which gives a lot of disturbance and harms to people's computers and private lives.

Thus, they can end up acting as criminals to have no such rights to be a world police, while instead they are so stupid and destructive and hack the wrong people all the time.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sad, sick POS if you can't even let a mopther grieve without attacking her.
Of course he was on his way to college, just like his mother had before him. His brother was already in college.
Zimmerman was acquitted yet that isn't enough for you racist pigs, you haters. You must be one of those ratwing "Christians" I've heard so much about. The ones whose hearts are filled with hatred, bigotry and intolerance.
I'm an atheist, and I think Thugvon got what he asked for, and that his parents are money-hungry gold diggers. Further, people of all shades are allowed to be racists, to hate, to be bigoted, and to be intolerant.

If you don't like that, tough.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually a third person made that statement and oh by the way, you forget to mention that Zimmerman was 8 at the time. ever hear of the old game of playing doctor?
It seems that friend zazz likes to have it both ways, as he is a hypocrite.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Snowden is a hero and should stay in Russia. Screw gangster Holder.
=========

Inside US, Snowden has at least 66% support when most people call him A HERO AND say it is not constitutional to spy on people.

Outside US, when people are more objective, he has AT LEAST 80% SUPPORT.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
=========
Inside US, Snowden has at least 66% support when most people call him A HERO AND say it is not constitutional to spy on people.
Outside US, when people are more objective, he has AT LEAST 80% SUPPORT.
Call me a jaded bastard or even a traitor if you like, but I'd support practically anyone or any group bent on undermining, discrediting, or eliminating the current US Federal Government.

It has to go, period, using any means necessary. This nation is run from top to bottom by aloof, amoral gangsters, or traitors if you prefer.

I'm also for repealing every Amendment after the Fourteenth, calling all of our troops home, and throwing out all illegal aliens.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Glad to see the topic has moved on to more important things than the dead Afrikan thug and his parents who are living high nowadays! Too much free airtime for wild feral savages is not good!
1 post removed
Get Toe

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>That is an obvious typo. Anyone can see that the keyboard "T" key was simply not pressed hard enough. Even worse, you forgot the comma after vein,......
That's just the way zazz and all the thugs down there in the ghetto enunciate. Every once in a while zazz screws up and reveales her ghetto darkness.

Now that's jusice!
2 posts removed
Get Toe

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>The thing also is that the HOA where Trayvon was living at when he was lynched, did not want Zimmerman there either.
If we are supposed to believe that Zimmerman's judge dad is not why he got off the first time, then I want to also sell you mu brand new bridge across the Atlantic to Europe.$20 million and it is yours, sight unseen.
At least the FBI has the evidence and is reviewing the case.They have already discussed that evidence was tampered with.
What's "mu brand new bridge?" I have to admit that it don't sound ghetto, but why you trying to pass yourself off as a white woman?

You just trying to stir up more hatred and animosity against George Zimmerman?

Pssst!....He was found NOT GUILTY!

All that greazy chicken has made your fingers dysfunctional. Try wiping the grease off your hands before you type next time.
3 posts removed
wild bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Wild Bill for America got it right. Why is the baby daddy and baby momma that raised this want to be gansta still traveling the country spirting their racist chet? Cause it was always for the king.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1 post removed
Get Toe

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He too was underage. Which makes it not a crime.
He was a pedophile in the making. Had he lived, he would have plundered all the underage children he could get his hands on, if he hadn't already started.

Thank you George Zimmerman!

You have TRULY saved the lives of countless innocent children.
1 post removed
Get Toe

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
What information? The information in the post I replied to.
Nothing new has come out about Trayvon since the acquittal.
Oh really?

I suppose there's nothing new about Rachel Jeantel's CNN interview when she said that Trayvon was "gonna whoop dat creepy ass crackers ass?"

Care to retort?...I didn't think so.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts do not say in any fashion that it was self defense.
The jury ruled the facts- as the state of Florida presented them- was not enough to convict the pedophile of murder.
Not unlike the OJ Simpson trial.
The OJ trial was a case of jury nullification. Zimmerman was found not guilty because there were no facts to support the charge .
Get over your hatred a racist attitude. Even the sellout Holder won't attempt to try Zimmerman on civil rights charges, The FBI already stated there is no evidence of racism on the part of Zimmerman. The only racists in the entire trial were on the DA's witness list

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding up your receipts from last nights blowings?
The figures have to be in cents if that is the case .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Fungusmold can't stand it!...lol.
He gettin ready to have a chimp!
" Don't Tazz me, Bro " comes to mind when reading some of these clowns

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,601 - 55,620 of65,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••