Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,666)

Showing posts 53,301 - 53,320 of65,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>already worked 7 hours in the club stupid
I'm not stupid, you're stupid.

"I don't make monkeys, I just train them."
PeeWee Herman
3 posts removed
Kkk

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
If we use your logic, justice died the day OJ was acquitted of double murder. Oh wait that was a black slaughtering whites, that doesn't count in your book.
Why are you pulling the race card? Since you are, shall we discuss lynchings? I'm sure not. You are allowed to never forget when non-black Americans are the victims but let someone remind you about black Americans being the victims and I know what happens next. You deny it has any relevance. Look at the history of America and the treatment of the black American "historically". Who was really slaughtered, beaten, exploited, sold, stolen and yes I'm going there ENSLAVED. Don't play the race card you completely and utterly lose ignorant one.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

i'm sorry but you people are just plain sick and pathetic....
You are right and you just get naked for losers every night and con them out of their money.
Dr Phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>sorry your hero is a killer
I would rather be a killer who is alive and about to sell my story for millions than a pot smoking thug who is burning in Hell. Then again, I wouldn't expect a "stripper" to understand logic.
Let's be honest, you are a little bias because the "Bruthas make it rain" while you are pimping your skank ass out at "da club".
1 post removed
Relaxed

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It's sad when an entire country has to fear gun toting wacko repuglicans who get to legally murder innocent children
Trayvon wasnt innocent when he chose to physically attack George.He broke the law when he committed aggravated battery. George had no choice but to defend himself. He called the cops,and screamed for help for over 40 seconds. What more do you want from this man,, his blood. By the way... Trayvon caused his own death. George is not a murderer.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you pulling the race card? Since you are, shall we discuss lynchings? I'm sure not. You are allowed to never forget when non-black Americans are the victims but let someone remind you about black Americans being the victims and I know what happens next. You deny it has any relevance. Look at the history of America and the treatment of the black American "historically". Who was really slaughtered, beaten, exploited, sold, stolen and yes I'm going there ENSLAVED. Don't play the race card you completely and utterly lose ignorant one.
Hey dipshitz, I have Cherokee and Creek blood in me so don't get me going on how rough the black folks had it. Young Martin was not the victim, he was the attacker. If a kid is scared by a strange adult they will run as fast as they can, not hide in the bushes and then pounce on their pursuer. Go drink more of yo' brothas White House Kool-aid.
Kkk

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is a democrat, sweetie. And he didn't "murder innocent children". He shot one seventeen year old guy, possibly in self defense.
You exaggerate quite a bit.
"17 Year old guy"
Ok and he was also someone's child. He was also a human being. I know that may be secondary or incredible but it is a fact. Are you people insane? Are you all playing a joke or do you really think this way? Would you say the same thing if he wasn't black? I doubt it. But go on feel the way you feel. God will bring you all to your knees. I'll watch and wait. It's one thing to have your life taken by a man but something very different when the One True Living God deals with you. From Him you cannot run or hide. His judgement is both final and eternal.
Relaxed

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

It is a great day for America when an unsympathetic defendant is acquitted by jury ruling on evidence rather than emotion. This is what our Founding Fathers wanted. Those visionaries wanted a nation where facts and evidence trumped prosecutorial zeal. In tyrannical states from which emigrants fled the courts were often full of unsympathetic men and women, many of them completely innocent, who were prosecuted and convicted based on politics and emotion.

Founding Father Benjamin Franklin famously said "that it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer." Though it would be easy to lock up Zimmerman and those like him those who are unsympathetic and deemed not politically correct it would be wrong and against our nation's founding principles.

Calvin Wolf

EXCELLENT
Kkk

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipshitz, I have Cherokee and Creek blood in me so don't get me going on how rough the black folks had it. Young Martin was not the victim, he was the attacker. If a kid is scared by a strange adult they will run as fast as they can, not hide in the bushes and then pounce on their pursuer. Go drink more of yo' brothas White House Kool-aid.
Hey ignorant one you went there by bringing up O.J. and I obviously struck a nerve because you have become hostile and uncivilized. Your kind is so predictable and easy to control. On that note I'm done with you.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
"17 Year old guy"
Ok and he was also someone's child. He was also a human being. I know that may be secondary or incredible but it is a fact. Are you people insane? Are you all playing a joke or do you really think this way? Would you say the same thing if he wasn't black? I doubt it. But go on feel the way you feel. God will bring you all to your knees. I'll watch and wait. It's one thing to have your life taken by a man but something very different when the One True Living God deals with you. From Him you cannot run or hide. His judgement is both final and eternal.
White, black, yellow, red, purple it does not matter. If you attack someone and they get the better of you then that is what happens. Most of the time getting bested will be a black eye or a busted nose, other times it will be worse. My father taught me two things that are applicable here: you want to act like a man, I will treat you like a man; you want a fair fight get in a boxing ring, if a man raises his hand to you he intends to harm you, harm him as quickly and viscously as possible first. As far as God goes, I don't think you should put words in Gods mouth, He will judge each of us, but I would be a bit scared of telling someone how he will judge them. That is his business and not yours.
Kkk

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather be a killer who is alive and about to sell my story for millions than a pot smoking thug who is burning in Hell. Then again, I wouldn't expect a "stripper" to understand logic.
Let's be honest, you are a little bias because the "Bruthas make it rain" while you are pimping your skank ass out at "da club".
I've read it all. Now one of you is claiming to know that T. Martin is in Hell. I know for a fact that you don't know that for a fact.
ONE QUESTION

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

In case you all aren't aware there are black kids killing each other on a daily bases in cities everywhere. It's not until a Latino Man shoots a black teenager that it gets media attention. You know why ? Because the media thought he was white and stirred up a hornets nest. HES LATINO!!!! NOT WHITE!!! Trayvon Martin's photos were from years ago. The media should be prosecuted and held accountable for their actions. Im sorry he is dead. But Trayvon, could have ran to a house and beat on a door and screamed someone is following me. He could have called 911 on his cell phone. He could of ran. He decided to attack Zimmerman. If Trayvon would have been bashing your head on the pavement what would you have done ??
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ignorant one you went there by bringing up O.J. and I obviously struck a nerve because you have become hostile and uncivilized. Your kind is so predictable and easy to control. On that note I'm done with you.
With your kind it is only the poor black that has ever been mistreated. Rough life they have, yeah.
Kkk

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
White, black, yellow, red, purple it does not matter. If you attack someone and they get the better of you then that is what happens. Most of the time getting bested will be a black eye or a busted nose, other times it will be worse. My father taught me two things that are applicable here: you want to act like a man, I will treat you like a man; you want a fair fight get in a boxing ring, if a man raises his hand to you he intends to harm you, harm him as quickly and viscously as possible first. As far as God goes, I don't think you should put words in Gods mouth, He will judge each of us, but I would be a bit scared of telling someone how he will judge them. That is his business and not yours.
I know God and as His child I speak what I know of my Father. I've been dealt with and continue to be dealt with and convicted when I do wrong and think wrong and live wrong. I wasn't judging I was speaking based on my own experience what is real. You judged what I was saying incorrectly. It's ok God knows my heart and I'm open to His correction. As for you don't come scolding me when you haven't fully understood me. I distinctly remember telling you I was done with you. I actually meant that. Is there a reason why you're addressing me? This post wasn't a reply to you? Are you that desperate for Me to hear you? Why is that? If you would like to converse further you will have to refrain from vulgar language.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
I know God and as His child I speak what I know of my Father. I've been dealt with and continue to be dealt with and convicted when I do wrong and think wrong and live wrong. I wasn't judging I was speaking based on my own experience what is real. You judged what I was saying incorrectly. It's ok God knows my heart and I'm open to His correction. As for you don't come scolding me when you haven't fully understood me. I distinctly remember telling you I was done with you. I actually meant that. Is there a reason why you're addressing me? This post wasn't a reply to you? Are you that desperate for Me to hear you? Why is that? If you would like to converse further you will have to refrain from vulgar language.
You eat boogers.
WayOnBase

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

So now I guess this means that a black person can go start a fight with a cracker and then shoot him if he hits back and cry "self defense". I mean this can go both ways.
WayOnBase

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

ONE QUESTION wrote:
In case you all aren't aware there are black kids killing each other on a daily bases in cities everywhere. It's not until a Latino Man shoots a black teenager that it gets media attention. You know why ? Because the media thought he was white and stirred up a hornets nest. HES LATINO!!!! NOT WHITE!!! Trayvon Martin's photos were from years ago. The media should be prosecuted and held accountable for their actions. Im sorry he is dead. But Trayvon, could have ran to a house and beat on a door and screamed someone is following me. He could have called 911 on his cell phone. He could of ran. He decided to attack Zimmerman. If Trayvon would have been bashing your head on the pavement what would you have done ??
Stupid question but typical. When blacks kill ANYBODY we get arrested, unlike Zimmerman. White men kill their wives everyday, but whites only got pissed about OJ so what does that say? And if Trayvon had knocked on someone's door do you honestly think they would have helped? Stop blaming the media and admit that Zimmerman had no right or business stalking a child.

And Zimmerman is half white just like Obama, so he's as much white as he is Hispanic. Why not claim him if you think he's so great?
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

WayOnBase wrote:
So now I guess this means that a black person can go start a fight with a cracker and then shoot him if he hits back and cry "self defense". I mean this can go both ways.
Actually, you side already does alot of that type of behavior. We call it home invasion, mugging and car jacking. Glad I could help you out.
1 post removed
Kkk

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
With your kind it is only the poor black that has ever been mistreated. Rough life they have, yeah.
Mmm... Don't put words in my mouth. I believe that many groups have been mistreated. I didn't grow up under a rock and I love all of God's people. I also don't embrace lies. I rejoice in the truth. Mankind is imperfect. The human race mistreats the human race period. Sometimes it's blacks sometimes it's German's so on and so on. Who is without any offense to the other? T. Martin wasn't I innocent and GZ was found not guilty but still no one said he was found innocent. The jury didn't deliberate to find him innocent. At the end of their deliberation their conclusion was he wasn't guilty due to it not being proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't acting in self defense.
3 posts removed
Kkk

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

ONE QUESTION wrote:
GZ could have let the police handle the situation. You couldn't pay me money to approach a stranger like that. I would have been afraid truth be told. I live in a neighborhood with white senior citizens mostly. If I see anyone that doesn't belong and they are acting "suspicious" and they are bigger than me I'm not going up to them bottom line. I love my son and my husband and other family and friends too much to get myself hurt. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,301 - 53,320 of65,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••