Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

MBMM

Blue Ridge, GA

#67211 Jul 13, 2013
JforT wrote:
WELL, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IN FLA.
You can kill a child, wait a whole month before saying she is missing, party with your friends, knowing your child is missing, take partying pictures, and get wway with murder.
You can carry an armed weapon, followed a innocent boy, say things like f-ing punks, they aways get away, f-ing coons, look like he's up to no good and get away with murder. All of this MURDER'S SUPPORTER, I hope nothing like this happen to you. He got away on earth, but HELL will be a price to pay. One thing he want get away with, he will never make a dime from his after the civil law suit. IF this man can lay his head down and sleep knowing he murder a 17 year old innocent boy, three week of turing 17, and say he wouldn't do anything differently, than he's nothing but a COLD BLOODED KILLER. MURDER! MURDER! MURDER! HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE SO HEARTLESS IS BEYOND ANYTHING I HAVE EVERY SEEN. Black's are not your problem, your hatred for black's are your problem. There were no justice here at ALL.
There was justice done, he was judged by 6 of his peers and found not guilty. He should have never been charged, but the racist Al Sharpton and the NAACP had to put their two cent in, so he was charged to appease the blacks. I guess now, the Martins will want their brother Obama to sic he AG Holden on GZ now. Some people are never satisfied regardless of what you do for them. Happy trails George, hopefully you can move on with your life now.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#67212 Jul 13, 2013
trayvon deserved it wrote:
NOT GUILTY BITCHES. Suck on that
We leave the sucking to you, shug- no one here is going to beat the pro.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#67213 Jul 13, 2013
The Martin lawyers said the successful episode where George Zimmerman used deadly force to defend his life resulted in positive change to the community. Let's hope so. Perhaps violent African thugs will have learned the lesson and no longer will attack law abiding non-"Hispanic" and Anglo White people under cover of darkness.

Ronald
Justice Served

Newport News, VA

#67214 Jul 13, 2013
What will BIP (Barefoot Idiot Pedophile) do now......once is racist head stops spinnin' that is. heheheh

Told ya .....Z-man gonna walk.

Get your popcorn ready and tune into CNN and see if traygons devout supporters follow through with their threats and burn their own towns.

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#67215 Jul 13, 2013
1Texasredneck wrote:
reading these posts makes me so glad I never brought my family to Fla as planed years ago. I thought I lived amongst a bunch of racist ignorant bigots in Texas, but 3 months in Broward/Dade area proved me wrong. The biggest punks I saw were white punk kids skipping school like it was a school sport or something.When I typed this I used a couple of more colorful descriptive and was warned not to, I removed them but wonder why a few curse words aree deemed more offensive than the racism I have read on this forum.
don't judge fl and be from a state that puts more in the Elct chair than any other state
Justice

Little Elm, TX

#67216 Jul 13, 2013
Barbara Moton wrote:
I think the things people are saying are sad and no matter what the jury said Trayvon is still dead and the truth will never be known. Zimmerman was told not to pursue Trayvon and he did anyway. If he was community watch it was his responsibility to call the police, not to kill someone. I have often wondered about "Jim Crow", now with this verdict, I realize that there is no reason to wonder any longer.
Glad to hear that a neighborhood watch program finally paid off somewhere.
Chalice

Euless, TX

#67217 Jul 13, 2013
Toby wrote:
Now a black leader is on television saying Trayvon is up there looking down on us all, why is it that everyone who dies is "up there" looking down, I guess heaven is full of gangsta's , then he said Trayvon will go down in the annals of history along with Medgar Evers, that makes no sense at all.
Medgar evers was a civil rights activist who certainly was in the least a honest citizen who never identified with criminal behavior. Evers finished high school wasn't ever suspended for criminal activity, he served honorably in World War Two, and died at the hands of a real racist while fighting for civil rights.
To compare Trayvon Martin to Medgar Evers is a total disgrace, has the new generation of civil rights leaders lost their minds?
Exactly what I thought when that baboon said the thug made the list with Evers and Till. Guess he attended the same History class that loud-mouth, oatmeal hat head Ali did! And to think they SUPPOSEDLY took advantage of that free public education. Hum....

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#67218 Jul 13, 2013
PITTSBURGH KKK wrote:
LET THE MAGGOTS FEAST ON TRAYVON COON'S CORPSE!!! REST IN PEACE MONKEY BOY!!!! hahaha
May you join him soon.
1 post removed
Patriot

Tlacolula, Mexico

#67220 Jul 13, 2013
I DONT UNDERSTAND wrote:
$100 says 1Texasredneck is sheep in wolf's clothing with skin darker than my browneye.
Exactly what I was thinking. That's sure not a white man from Texas! Just another Obama son!
Art Swensonski

Saratoga Springs, NY

#67221 Jul 13, 2013
Martin was a hood and drug dealer only reason Zimmerman went to court was the media said he was whit at first and ran with the story.
1 post removed
Truth

Rome, GA

#67223 Jul 13, 2013
Barbara Moton wrote:
I think the things people are saying are sad and no matter what the jury said Trayvon is still dead and the truth will never be known. Zimmerman was told not to pursue Trayvon and he did anyway. If he was community watch it was his responsibility to call the police, not to kill someone. I have often wondered about "Jim Crow", now with this verdict, I realize that there is no reason to wonder any longer.
There was no evidence he continued to follow. Totally legal if he did. All evidence supported Zimmerman's statement that Martin was the attacker. Self defense not guilty.
1Texasredneck

Humble, TX

#67224 Jul 13, 2013
I DONT UNDERSTAND wrote:
$100 says 1Texasredneck is sheep in wolf's clothing with skin darker than my browneye.
Ill take that bet, I live in Cedar Creek just east of Dallas, I listen to Willie, Hank, and can do the 2 step. I have used plenty of racial slurs and would not want my daughter to bring home a black boy. There were only a handful of blacks in my high school in Garland Tx and none in the grades before that, as a matter of fact we had black only schools even after civil rights movement. Besides I have no intention of coming back to this forum and exposing myself to the same ignorant fools that nade me want to leave Fla in the first place. Go to Ft. Lauderdale, find Pete Novicki and ask him about the white boy from teaxs that worked for him 15 years ago. He will attest to my skin color and I am sure he is on your side of this stupid argument. he will also tell you I dont take to be called a liar too kindly son.
1 post removed
Buffalo Bill

Budapest, Hungary

#67226 Jul 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We leave the sucking to you, shug- no one here is going to beat the pro.
You still here? Now what ya gonna do? You know barefool, people are usualy guilty of what they accuse others of, whether they falsly accuse them or not. Unless you are a prosecutor and it's your job to accuse others, you're guilty.

Now that the innocent man that you were calling a pedophile for over a year has been found not guilty, what ya gonna do?

Hmmm?
3 posts removed
Chalice

Euless, TX

#67230 Jul 13, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
don't judge fl and be from a state that puts more in the Elct chair than any other state
We're humane, don't use Ol' Sparky anymore. It's lethal injection now. No use in wasting expensive electricity when cheap drugs from 3rd world countries are available.
1Texasredneck

Humble, TX

#67231 Jul 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what I was thinking. That's sure not a white man from Texas! Just another Obama son!
morre conservative than you would ever believe, oops, that mean I vote republican I forgot yall dont go to school in that backwater hole.Go back to the beach and fry your brains a little longer.

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#67232 Jul 13, 2013
1Texasredneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ill take that bet, I live in Cedar Creek just east of Dallas, I listen to Willie, Hank, and can do the 2 step. I have used plenty of racial slurs and would not want my daughter to bring home a black boy. There were only a handful of blacks in my high school in Garland Tx and none in the grades before that, as a matter of fact we had black only schools even after civil rights movement. Besides I have no intention of coming back to this forum and exposing myself to the same ignorant fools that nade me want to leave Fla in the first place. Go to Ft. Lauderdale, find Pete Novicki and ask him about the white boy from teaxs that worked for him 15 years ago. He will attest to my skin color and I am sure he is on your side of this stupid argument. he will also tell you I dont take to be called a liar too kindly son.
and your point?
PITTSBURGH KKK

Glenshaw, PA

#67233 Jul 13, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>May you join him soon.
Do you lick monkey d*ck?
1 post removed

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67235 Jul 13, 2013
Not guilty does not equate to innocent.

As we know from OJ and Casey, juries often get it wrong.
Toby

Portland, OR

#67236 Jul 13, 2013
1Texasredneck wrote:
reading these posts makes me so glad I never brought my family to Fla as planed years ago. I thought I lived amongst a bunch of racist ignorant bigots in Texas, but 3 months in Broward/Dade area proved me wrong. The biggest punks I saw were white punk kids skipping school like it was a school sport or something.When I typed this I used a couple of more colorful descriptive and was warned not to, I removed them but wonder why a few curse words aree deemed more offensive than the racism I have read on this forum.
What alternate reality do you live in, Dade County is made up demographically of more Hispanics and Latinos than whites or blacks, yet there are more blacks in dade county committing school crimes than hispanics or latinos. Hispanics and latinos make up 65 % of the dade county population, white make up 16 % of the population in Dade County. School crimes is so bad in dade county that the dade county school system has to have its own school police department. So to fabricate some silly drivel about white kids skipping school is a bit comical.
Toby

Portland, OR

#67237 Jul 13, 2013
*whites make up 16 % of the population of Dade County

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min woodtick57 192,200
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 186,297
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,251,395
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min OzRitz 53,970
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 4 min woodtick57 622
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 6 min VN Vet 3,515
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 8 min Tortus and Hare 24
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 1 hr zak 67
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 332,902
More from around the web