Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

1Texasredneck

Malakoff, TX

#67231 Jul 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what I was thinking. That's sure not a white man from Texas! Just another Obama son!
morre conservative than you would ever believe, oops, that mean I vote republican I forgot yall dont go to school in that backwater hole.Go back to the beach and fry your brains a little longer.

Since: Oct 12

Moultrie, GA

#67232 Jul 13, 2013
1Texasredneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ill take that bet, I live in Cedar Creek just east of Dallas, I listen to Willie, Hank, and can do the 2 step. I have used plenty of racial slurs and would not want my daughter to bring home a black boy. There were only a handful of blacks in my high school in Garland Tx and none in the grades before that, as a matter of fact we had black only schools even after civil rights movement. Besides I have no intention of coming back to this forum and exposing myself to the same ignorant fools that nade me want to leave Fla in the first place. Go to Ft. Lauderdale, find Pete Novicki and ask him about the white boy from teaxs that worked for him 15 years ago. He will attest to my skin color and I am sure he is on your side of this stupid argument. he will also tell you I dont take to be called a liar too kindly son.
and your point?
PITTSBURGH KKK

Glenshaw, PA

#67233 Jul 13, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>May you join him soon.
Do you lick monkey d*ck?
1 post removed

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67235 Jul 13, 2013
Not guilty does not equate to innocent.

As we know from OJ and Casey, juries often get it wrong.
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#67236 Jul 13, 2013
1Texasredneck wrote:
reading these posts makes me so glad I never brought my family to Fla as planed years ago. I thought I lived amongst a bunch of racist ignorant bigots in Texas, but 3 months in Broward/Dade area proved me wrong. The biggest punks I saw were white punk kids skipping school like it was a school sport or something.When I typed this I used a couple of more colorful descriptive and was warned not to, I removed them but wonder why a few curse words aree deemed more offensive than the racism I have read on this forum.
What alternate reality do you live in, Dade County is made up demographically of more Hispanics and Latinos than whites or blacks, yet there are more blacks in dade county committing school crimes than hispanics or latinos. Hispanics and latinos make up 65 % of the dade county population, white make up 16 % of the population in Dade County. School crimes is so bad in dade county that the dade county school system has to have its own school police department. So to fabricate some silly drivel about white kids skipping school is a bit comical.
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#67237 Jul 13, 2013
*whites make up 16 % of the population of Dade County
1 post removed
Justice

Forney, TX

#67239 Jul 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
Not guilty does not equate to innocent.
As we know from OJ and Casey, juries often get it wrong.
True, but it finally does in this case.
1Texasredneck

Malakoff, TX

#67240 Jul 13, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant comment from a ignorant racist. You are a liar and a deceitful person. Blacks are committing the crimes, not White kids you dumbass.
Never said blacks dont commit crimes,just made an observation of what I saw during my stay there, my brother-in-law was robbed twice by caucasion boys skipping school in Broward co. Heck son the show Cops started in Broward Co and didnt have to branch out for years, had plenty of material to work with. Black or white a bunch of scumbags in the whole area. wake up and look around, all the beautiful people are imports, the rest are inbred idiots like you.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#67241 Jul 13, 2013
No surprises that Zimmerman was found not guilty. The poorly written Florida "stand your ground" laws allows people to go after people with a gun and kill them simply because they "feel threatened" which is what Zimmerman did.

He went with a gun chasing after a teenage boy. Trayvon got scared and defended himself from Zimmerman. Zimmerman shot him. Florida protects the aggressor, Zimmerman.

Good luck Florida when the streets run red with blood because of your poorly written statute.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#67242 Jul 13, 2013
Barbara Moton wrote:
I think the things people are saying are sad and no matter what the jury said Trayvon is still dead and the truth will never be known. Zimmerman was told not to pursue Trayvon and he did anyway. If he was community watch it was his responsibility to call the police, not to kill someone. I have often wondered about "Jim Crow", now with this verdict, I realize that there is no reason to wonder any longer.
Barbara Moton.

The 911 operator testified at trial, under oath, that he did not tell George to "pursue" or not to "pursue" Trayvon, or as he put it, "follow". How did you come to the conclusion that he did?

Source: http://tinyurl.com/ou4xsvr

Ronald
1 post removed
Buffalo Bill

Hungary

#67244 Jul 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what I was thinking. That's sure not a white man from Texas! Just another Obama son!
You got that right.

Sounds like he got run out of Florida.

LOL!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#67245 Jul 13, 2013
Creepy Murderer Zimmermurderer can't stay in hiding forever. He will have to face society. Society won't be nice to him, but it will be far nicer than when he will have to face True Justice.

That's right, to the racists on here who clamor for a not guilty verdict from man's justice, know that True Justice doesn't depend on juries or verdicts. True Justice doesn't depend on courts and prisons. True Justice doesn't depend on law enforcement, parole, probation, plea agreements or depositions.

True Justice walks hand in hand with Truth and Character and Integrity. True Justice wades on the Shores of Righteousness. True Justice awakens to the Sunshine of Goodness and Mercy. True Justice eschews evil and evildoers.

That same True Justice will knock on the doors of Creepy Zimmermurderer. The creep MUST answer. There will be no hiding place, no security that he fleeces from paying, no internet defense funds to swindle people out of their money, no "pro bono" lawyers to hide behind.

NO, Creepy Zimmermurderer, you MUST answer to True Justice. You will answer in the same way all the other non-convicted murderers of children will answer.

When True Justice casts her shadow upon you, you will know what way that is.

Until then, don't let the stress keep you ballooning!
2 posts removed
Buffalo Bill

Hungary

#67248 Jul 13, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Creepy Murderer Zimmermurderer can't stay in hiding forever. He will have to face society. Society won't be nice to him, but it will be far nicer than when he will have to face True Justice.
That's right, to the racists on here who clamor for a not guilty verdict from man's justice, know that True Justice doesn't depend on juries or verdicts. True Justice doesn't depend on courts and prisons. True Justice doesn't depend on law enforcement, parole, probation, plea agreements or depositions.
True Justice walks hand in hand with Truth and Character and Integrity. True Justice wades on the Shores of Righteousness. True Justice awakens to the Sunshine of Goodness and Mercy. True Justice eschews evil and evildoers.
That same True Justice will knock on the doors of Creepy Zimmermurderer. The creep MUST answer. There will be no hiding place, no security that he fleeces from paying, no internet defense funds to swindle people out of their money, no "pro bono" lawyers to hide behind.
NO, Creepy Zimmermurderer, you MUST answer to True Justice. You will answer in the same way all the other non-convicted murderers of children will answer.
When True Justice casts her shadow upon you, you will know what way that is.
Until then, don't let the stress keep you ballooning!
So all you got are threats and promises, eh Crisco?

Just can't accept the verdict can you?

No respect for the law?

Just a spoiled little brat?

That's all you got?

LOL!
1 post removed
Buffalo Bill

Hungary

#67250 Jul 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
Not guilty does not equate to innocent.
As we know from OJ and Casey, juries often get it wrong.
Hey zazz!

How ya been?

How's my favorite topix fatty?

Gaining?
Patriot

Mexico

#67251 Jul 13, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
No surprises that Zimmerman was found not guilty. The poorly written Florida "stand your ground" laws allows people to go after people with a gun and kill them simply because they "feel threatened" which is what Zimmerman did.
He went with a gun chasing after a teenage boy. Trayvon got scared and defended himself from Zimmerman. Zimmerman shot him. Florida protects the aggressor, Zimmerman.
Good luck Florida when the streets run red with blood because of your poorly written statute.
You ignorant sob the Stand Your Ground law was never used. It was a simple self defense case moron!
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#67252 Jul 13, 2013
The black on black homicides are so prevalent in Dade county that black pastors all across the county inited back in March of 2013 to fight black on black crime. If you want to read an eye opening article about black on black homicides in Dade County read the article below

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/28/3259674...
I DONT UNDERSTAND

Homer Glen, IL

#67253 Jul 13, 2013
1Texasredneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ill take that bet, I live in Cedar Creek just east of Dallas, I listen to Willie, Hank, and can do the 2 step. I have used plenty of racial slurs and would not want my daughter to bring home a black boy. There were only a handful of blacks in my high school in Garland Tx and none in the grades before that, as a matter of fact we had black only schools even after civil rights movement. Besides I have no intention of coming back to this forum and exposing myself to the same ignorant fools that nade me want to leave Fla in the first place. Go to Ft. Lauderdale, find Pete Novicki and ask him about the white boy from teaxs that worked for him 15 years ago. He will attest to my skin color and I am sure he is on your side of this stupid argument. he will also tell you I dont take to be called a liar too kindly son.
1st, don't call me son, 2nd, anyone can lie on an anonymous board. The majority of posters (my guess would be in the 90%+ range) would agree, only by your posts, that you are a disgruntled black man or woman who did not get the revenge they wanted. Go back and read your earlier post (I am not on the jury, blah blah blah, and then every post after that is committed to George's guilt. NOT GUILTY, ACCEPT IT. He followed the letter of the law and killed a man in self defense. I, along with many others, would do the same. Illinois is the last state to allowed concealed carry and I will be one of the first to be licensed. Take a trip to chicagotribune.com , look at the mugshots of recent arrests and post with a ratio of black criminals vs (every other race on this planet).
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#67254 Jul 13, 2013
*united

Black pastors all across the county (united) back in March of 2013 to fight black on black crime.
Chalice

United States

#67255 Jul 13, 2013
Well, the last few weeks have been fun. It was a pleasure sharing thoughts with everyone (um, almost everyone). I thank God that those 6 brave women "stood their ground" in the face of this Washington based railroad attempt. Great job defense team, the facts and the truth were on your side all along. George Zimmerman is someone to be admired for doing what he was forced to do and then to emerge victorious from a witch hunt brought on by a low-life, ghetto thug, welfare family. Good bye and good night!- Chalice
Patriot

Mexico

#67256 Jul 13, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Creepy Murderer Zimmermurderer can't stay in hiding forever. He will have to face society. Society won't be nice to him, but it will be far nicer than when he will have to face True Justice.
That's right, to the racists on here who clamor for a not guilty verdict from man's justice, know that True Justice doesn't depend on juries or verdicts. True Justice doesn't depend on courts and prisons. True Justice doesn't depend on law enforcement, parole, probation, plea agreements or depositions.
True Justice walks hand in hand with Truth and Character and Integrity. True Justice wades on the Shores of Righteousness. True Justice awakens to the Sunshine of Goodness and Mercy. True Justice eschews evil and evildoers.
That same True Justice will knock on the doors of Creepy Zimmermurderer. The creep MUST answer. There will be no hiding place, no security that he fleeces from paying, no internet defense funds to swindle people out of their money, no "pro bono" lawyers to hide behind.
NO, Creepy Zimmermurderer, you MUST answer to True Justice. You will answer in the same way all the other non-convicted murderers of children will answer.
When True Justice casts her shadow upon you, you will know what way that is.
Until then, don't let the stress keep you ballooning!
The blabber of another white appeaser and it sounds like this one wants to be a preacher too. GFY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Teaman 1,708,429
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min lightbeamrider 60,298
News 2 dead, 17 wounded in shooting at Kentucky high... 54 min javawhey 863
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 1 hr javawhey 228
News Arm Our Kids Now 1 hr Xstain Spot Remover 33
News Donald Trump endorses Mitt Romney in run for US... 1 hr Quirky 22
News MS-13 gang members gaining numbers by recruitin... 2 hr spytheweb 1
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 3 hr big tiki 317
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 1,708
More from around the web