Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Incredible

Houston, TX

#67062 Jul 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not true.
It's partly true. When asked to self identify for instance they usually ask you if your are Hispanic (white) or Hispanic (other). But hispanic=white is an untrue statement.
JforT

Milledgeville, GA

#67063 Jul 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most people know that TM was a thug, even wo/pics. The fact that he hit a man that eve, says it all.
If he was an innocent young male, he would've gone straight home, and told hid dad someone was following him, etc.
If G Zman was an innocent adult killer, he would have told Trayvon he was the neighborhood watchman, instead of thinking he was up to no good. Trayvon could've told killerman he was going to his dad house. Trayvon didn't know what Zman was about, but Zman assumed Trayvon was up to no good, always get away, f-ing coon, a-hole. Travon was just an innocent BOY walking home from a store, what he did before that night dosen't matter, he didn't have drugs on him, he didn't have stolen goods on him, he wasn't bothering anyone, just WALKING AND TALKING on HIS PHONE, if that's a crime, than let G Zman go. What did Zman do before that night, was he on drugs, why didn't they drug test him.
2 posts removed
A wet fart

Corinth, MS

#67066 Jul 13, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

I'll just leave this here. Enuff said.
Patriot

Tlacolula, Mexico

#67067 Jul 13, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
that guy selling the trayvon matin hoodie shooting targets for pistol ranges all across america should be fined 15 dollars for being insensitive to the family.
Why? Because hes not giving them a cut? I don't think they copyrighted targets did they? Ill take 1000 for starters. Make great handgun targets and perfect dartboards.
Incredible

Houston, TX

#67068 Jul 13, 2013
Pasadena Handyman wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, Zimmerman is a white peruvian. His dad is white, but Zimmerman is gay.
This and many other websites would say you are wrong. Unless the reuters news story is bogus,yes, he does have black heritage. Face it , George Zimmerman is multi-racial. Quit being dupes of the cynical media trying to divide the country so they can get ratings and sell their toilet paper and Miller Lite.
Patriot

Tlacolula, Mexico

#67069 Jul 13, 2013
JforT wrote:
<quoted text>If G Zman was an innocent adult killer, he would have told Trayvon he was the neighborhood watchman, instead of thinking he was up to no good. Trayvon could've told killerman he was going to his dad house. Trayvon didn't know what Zman was about, but Zman assumed Trayvon was up to no good, always get away, f-ing coon, a-hole. Travon was just an innocent BOY walking home from a store, what he did before that night dosen't matter, he didn't have drugs on him, he didn't have stolen goods on him, he wasn't bothering anyone, just WALKING AND TALKING on HIS PHONE, if that's a crime, than let G Zman go. What did Zman do before that night, was he on drugs, why didn't they drug test him.
Crimestoppers should have awarded George a huge prize!
Incredible

Houston, TX

#67070 Jul 13, 2013
Whoops forgot to post the link. Here it is
http://guitarwarp.blogspot.com/2012/04/does-g...
2 posts removed
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#67073 Jul 13, 2013
Incredible wrote:
<quoted text>
It's partly true. When asked to self identify for instance they usually ask you if your are Hispanic (white) or Hispanic (other). But hispanic=white is an untrue statement.
Incredible.

Yes. That is a common trick the agenda driven Government "news" media plays on the public. Generally speaking, the Government compiles records of "Hispanics" in large part from that segment of the population who have Spanish surnames. Government "news" plays upon the ambiguity of the term "Hispanic". Most Africans who were brought to the civilized world were brought to the Caribbean, and to central and South America. Probably most Carib Africans who do not have French surnames, and nearly all central and South American Africans, have Spanish surnames.

Because of the ambiguity of the term "Hispanic", most people believe it to be an identifier of race. Any race, though, may be "Hispanic". Large numbers of "Hispanics" are, in fact, Africans.

Ideological "Liberals" in control of Government "news" like nothing better than to report a criminal act committed by an African as having been committed by a person having a Spanish surname. These activist "public opinion formers" know full well that, in the minds of the public, the foul deed will be attributed to a non-African "Hispanic". As video cams of one sort or another and internet communication between the public become more and more commonplace, it is becoming harder and harder for "the news" to conceal the truth of "Hispanic" African crime from the public and to blame that crime on White "Hispanics".

Ronald
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#67074 Jul 13, 2013
It isn't about appeasing, and compromising, it is about the law. If these women are too stupid to apply the law they never should have been on such an important jury.
Chalice

United States

#67075 Jul 13, 2013
Oh good God, not that loud mouthed skank Ali on Dr. Drew again. Her and her oatmeal box hats. With that annoying voice she has to be related to that dyke Wanda Sikes. Please, someone ship her worthless ass back to Africa. She's sure not happy in our country.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#67076 Jul 13, 2013
Justified wrote:
<quoted text>
Tells me TM was not running away in fear or he would have ran home.
I never suggested that this boy ran in fear.

What I said was your pedophile was stalking him for two minutes and confronted him on the side walk and then tried to detain him.

Your pedophile cop wannabe.

I don't care if the boy was pacing the side walk an hour, he had every right to do so.

Location hidden

#67077 Jul 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If these women are too stupid to apply the law
There aren't any jurors that are quite as stupid as you, Shug: you couldn't pass the entrance test to be on a jury.

Cat74 wrote:
In some voting precincts all over the U S there were more people who voted then lived in the precinct.
+++
Cat74 wrote:
The Judge was probably appointed by Clinton, a liberal law stretcher.
What a shame, LyingC*t74.

Judge Murray Snow was appointed BY GEORGE BUSH!

+_+
Cat74 wrote:
In the Holder-Obama Fast, and Furious project 250,000 weapons were lost,
++

Just 250,000 weapons, eh, Lying C*T74?
Cat74 wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama never taught at U of Chicago.
"President Obama, when an adjunct professor at the University of Chicago Law School, taught a course on Constitutional Law and one titled “Current Issues in Racism and the Law.” The New York Times published the syllabus for the latter back in July of 2008 in an article called “Teaching Law, Testing Ideas, Obama Stood Slightly Apart.”

Location hidden

#67078 Jul 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Crimestoppers should have awarded George a huge prize!
They did: the booby prize of the year.

The pedophile violated the first rule, HomoOne: he was armed.
JIM

Tulsa, OK

#67079 Jul 13, 2013
FREE TRAYVON MARTIN, NOW !!!!!!
robbie

Toledo, OH

#67080 Jul 13, 2013
Chalice wrote:
Oh good God, not that loud mouthed skank Ali on Dr. Drew again. Her and her oatmeal box hats. With that annoying voice she has to be related to that dyke Wanda Sikes. Please, someone ship her worthless ass back to Africa. She's sure not happy in our country.
I was just thinking exactly that Chalice!!
Also,
A good friend of mine from high school in Ohio is also named Chalice. Great name. ;)
2 posts removed

Since: Apr 13

United States

#67083 Jul 13, 2013
robbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just thinking exactly that Chalice!!
Also,
A good friend of mine from high school in Ohio is also named Chalice. Great name. ;)

I know a Hooker named Chalice in Sanford. Is that you baby?It's. me the man from Tennessee!

Since: Sep 12

Houston, TX

#67084 Jul 13, 2013
The verdict is in!

Since: Sep 12

Houston, TX

#67085 Jul 13, 2013
Everyone, get ready, here we go.
Huh

Princeton, WV

#67086 Jul 13, 2013
I like skittles, their to die for
trayvon deserved it

Toledo, OH

#67087 Jul 13, 2013
NOT GUILTY BITCHES. Suck on that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Fed Up Again 190,578
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min -Dont Panic- 336,976
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ChristineW 1,265,004
News Poll: Trump leads Walker, Bush 3 min sandy1 18
News 14 GOP Hopefuls Speak in Trump-Free Forum 4 min kuda 20
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 14 min American Lady 112
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 22 min goonsquad 399
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 1 hr Le Jimbo 153
More from around the web