Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66310 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Inspector Beaver 2

New York, NY

#64773 Jul 5, 2013
The pedophile barefool is on an acute posting jag.

The pedophile barefool wants his catheter changed.

The pedophile barefool wants his lunch now.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#64774 Jul 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon never moved again after the shot to his heart. He never spoke again. If you think he could have, you need to do more reading. His last words were crying for help. Help never came.
why yes, death, that was a help to florida, got a career criminal off the street, couldn t ask for a better outcome
ModSquad

Tulsa, OK

#64775 Jul 5, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text> lol thank you skunkhonkey, did you report any others? like the ones praising the murder of trayvon? of course you didn't funky honkey! lol! you hillhonkies are so whimpy! cowards! you all come out strong, disrespecting the sensless murder of this unarmed child, but then when you're defeated with truth, and the murders of your people are made fun of, all of a sudden, it's immoral, indescent! lmao! that's always been the story of your weak as people! lmao! you all can dish it, but can't take it! lol! If you can't take the heat, stay the fck out of the kitchen kracker! and by the way, you're still a lice infested european piece of sht! lmao!
You're welcome. Btw, I'm black, and I've heard no truth from you. Only vitriol. Google it.
Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

#64776 Jul 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
the pedophile thug pulled the trigger with the 9mm in front of his face.
What was the court's reaction when the prosecution made this claim?
Inspector Beaver 2

New York, NY

#64777 Jul 5, 2013
The pedophile barefool wants a facial.

The pedophile barefool wants a creamy dessert.

The pedophile barefool needs to be spoonfed.
Inspector Beaver 2

New York, NY

#64778 Jul 5, 2013
The pedophile barefool wants sausage.

The pedophile barefool wants cheese.

The pedophile barefool needs more cream.

The pedophile barefool complains about his treatment at the home.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#64779 Jul 5, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
last year 37,000 White females reported rape bu\y non white males, yet all we hear about is this punk.
currently the South African government is accused by genocide watch of complicity in the murder of over 4,000 White farm family members in a racist genocidal attack yet all we hear about is madelas hemorrhoids
Dr Subrosky is on you tube saying the homeland security hgang is in fact the [eople who did 911 with their Israeli masters help, Dr subnrosky is the former head of Intel at west point
the fact is is this government is viciously anti White
also referred to as anti caucasianism the only real minority
Inspector Beaver 2

New York, NY

#64780 Jul 5, 2013
The pedophile barefool reports the staff at the home.

The pedophile barefool wants to sue.

The pedophile barefool wants a young black to service his ass-bag.

The pedophle barefool is calling his attorney.
1 post removed
Inspector Beaver 2

New York, NY

#64782 Jul 5, 2013
Oh...Dr. Bao has no memory whatsoever of the autopsy without his notes.

What an incompetent liar!

He really knows how to cover his own fem ass.
Inspector Beaver 2

New York, NY

#64783 Jul 5, 2013
Sometimes I open.

Some times the technician open.

Some times we both open.

Since: Sep 12

Houston, TX

#64784 Jul 5, 2013
Heydrich wrote:
If Zimmerman goes free the Negro will seek out ruin and destruction against innocent White America. The Negro never respects law and order in a civilized society of good citizens. The Negro is a stain of shame on the great American Nation and has never made a contribution to humanity since his existance.
Dont understand why this trial has been nationalized? People shoot each other everyday in America. Black on black murders are at an all time high in some cities, their are plenty of black on white crimes all over the states, including rape and assault, robberies. Why all the hoopla? Is it because Zimmerman is a caucasian? Where are the poverty whores like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson in regards to all the black on white crime happening every day? Are they only for blacks or are they supposed to stand for ALL humanity? They should protesting the fact that blacks kill each other more than all races combined in America.
Inspector Beaver 2

New York, NY

#64785 Jul 5, 2013
I don't remember.

It should have been.

We pack it.

I don't know.

I should have been there.

I don't know.

I can not remember.

This Doctor is as dirty as barefools ass-bag.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64786 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...I've gotten sick of hearing bullsh*t like.....He must be guilty cause he....Did'nt identify himself?.......He coulda stayed in his truck?......My favorite...He profiled Trayvon?.....Geez, when did common sense die?.....
http://thepocomokepubliceye.blogspot.com/2009...

Obituary of Common Sense

MY parents told me about Mr. Common Sense early in my life and told me I would do well to call on him when making decisions. It seems he was always around in my early years but less and less as time passed by. Today I read his obituary. Please join me in a moment of silence in remembrance, for Common Sense had served us all so well for so many generations.

Obituary
Common Sense

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn't always fair, and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not children are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they themselves failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Aspirin, sun lotion or a sticky plaster to a student, but could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar can sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know my Rights, Someone Else is to Blame, and I'm a Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Inspector Beaver 2

New York, NY

#64787 Jul 5, 2013
I can not tell you anything.

I have confidence they did that.

I can not tell you anything without my notes.

Shoes are on feet.

I spend hundreds of hours reviewing my notes.

My memory.

False memory.

Confused memory.

I rather you do not see my notes.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#64788 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
If these six women jurors believe the fight would not have occurred but for Zimmerman "following" Martin -- which remains a matter of dispute --
It isn't a matter of dispute.

Just as you insisted that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds- according to you.

When it was closer to ten minutes.

The accused has to prove in an affirmative defense he was in fear of his, not the state.

The state proves a crime has been committed.

Location hidden

#64789 Jul 5, 2013
finca09 wrote:
<quoted text>Dont understand why this trial has been nationalized?
Because the pedophile should have been charged the night he shot this boy.

He wasn't charged because his daddy interfered.

Followed by the complete bungling of the the investigation.

Followed by the outrage that justice was not served.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#64790 Jul 5, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
why yes, death, that was a help to florida, got a career criminal off the street, couldn t ask for a better outcome
You mean Zimmerman?

_ Trayvon's brother (same mom, same dad) testified today. Soft-spoken college student.... You are ignorant to believe young Negro males are potential criminals....

And, Captain Z will not give you and your fellow Fox News and Talk-radio racist ditto-heads a license to hunt and slay young and poor Negro males with impunity

No decent American from any ethnic group would accept such genocide...
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64792 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Do you recall the Alan Dershowitz interview, months ago...where he said it was inept that this vacant case, was even brought to trial.....? I'm embarrassed for my state.....
You are correct. I don't live in your 'state' but I'm embarrassed for my Country, that would allow this to happen. Corruption IS what has happened in all aspects.
Financial
Economical
Housing
Morality
Policy - legislation
``````````

Alan Dershowitz Slams Zimmerman Prosecutor: Her Affidavit ‘Is A Crime'
In a nutshell: He thinks the case has gone to hell in a widely-publicized handbasket. Specifically, he believes that, if anyone should be tried in this case, it should be Special Prosecutor Angela Corey.
This affidavit,” he said,“submitted by the prosecutor in the Florida case is a crime. It’s a crime. If she in fact knew about ABC News’ pictures of the bloody head of Zimmerman and failed to include that in the affidavit, this affidavit is not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”

He also took the prosecution to task for having used the passive voice —“a struggle ensued”— to describe the altercation that allegedly took place between Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin leading up to Trayvon’s death without adding pertinent evidence and details, such as whether Martin had been on top of Zimmerman, thus able to bash his head against the pavement as Zimmerman has claimed.

The prosecution’s goal, Dershowitz explained, is to present all the details and evidence of the case in order to pursue justice, not merely to seek justice solely for one side of the case. And “you don’t indict based on false information,” he told Kelly.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kelly-guest-...
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64794 Jul 5, 2013
Heydrich wrote:
Do we all remember how the Negro community rejoyced in the not guilty verdict of OJ Simpson ?
Do we remember The Knoxville Three, where a young white couple were totured and murdered ? We have seen no justice in America since the 1960´s. The Negro has never made an effort to join mainstream America´s good citizens to be a credit to himself, family, community, and nation. We only have to look at Detroit and Chicago as two of the many examples where the Negro has created ruin and destruction. The Negro possess a vile and demonic character and is a curse to humanity.
I disagree....many black people have entered the mainstream of Americans.....just too many, 20-35%...something, just not fulfilling their ability's to live peacefully with everyone else or commit themselve to work that might support themselves.....or, to take responsibility for themselves and their offspring....-
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#64797 Jul 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Alan Dershowitz
OJ's lawyer.

He insisted OJ was innocent...too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Investigations into Russia to continue after Fl... 1 min Norcross hacked 145
News Graham: Trump must punish Russia for election i... 1 min Hostis Publicus 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Copout 1,496,697
News Is the media "the enemy"? Pentagon chief weighs in 2 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News Democrats react to Michael Flynn's resignation 4 min Jgfdsvb 419
News Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn r... 4 min huntcoyotes 321
News Senate on track to confirm Scott Pruitt as EPA ... 5 min Hostis Publicus 23
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 6 min huntcoyotes 2,534
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 17 min Obama who 5,828
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min dP cassie 412,532
News Dem rep: Steve Bannon 'is a stone cold racist' 26 min Lawrence Wolf 36
More from around the web