Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63484 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought from the start that Zimmerman was not guilty of first degree murder but at the most an involuntary murder charge, that is he was told not to precede and he went ahead and played cop anyway. But what I do notice is that no one who is against Zimmerman will even discuss that Martin was using a racial epithet "Cracker" when referring to Zimmerman on his cellphone to his girlfriend shortly before the altercation. We have heard over and over again that Zimmerman "might" have used the word coon but when I listened to that audio it was not clear that was the word used, yet we have Martins girlfriend admitting under oath that he referred to Zimmerman as a cracker, and Zimmerma is not even white.
After hearing Jon Good's account of what he saw...everything else matched up with George's account of events.....Plus, it's been reported that George as Neighborhood Watch, never confronted suspicious people, instead he directed police to them....That was key, in his saying Trayvon attacked him from behind, as he was returning to his truck.....it all just jelled....
1 post removed
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#63486 Jun 30, 2013
The social media was outraged about the Martin death but when thirteen year old Allen Goin was doused with gasoline by two African Americans and set on fire the social media didn't even cover the story on a national level. The two attackers even told him he deserved it for being white yet no outrage at all.

The truth is Blacks are murdered by other blacks more than by any other ethnicity, 93 % of all blacks murdered are murdered by other blacks, no outrage from the various black organizations who are appalled by the Martin case, matter of fact you will hear very few black leaders even mention that fact at all.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63487 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought from the start that Zimmerman was not guilty of first degree murder but at the most an involuntary murder charge, that is he was told not to precede and he went ahead and played cop anyway. But what I do notice is that no one who is against Zimmerman will even discuss that Martin was using a racial epithet "Cracker" when referring to Zimmerman on his cellphone to his girlfriend shortly before the altercation. We have heard over and over again that Zimmerman "might" have used the word coon but when I listened to that audio it was not clear that was the word used, yet we have Martins girlfriend admitting under oath that he referred to Zimmerman as a cracker, and Zimmerman is not even white.
Much of the intelligent life on this and the Orlando forum, left and hid....once the trial heated up and the amateurs took the stage....lol....As soon as NBC got caught doctoring the 911 tape and Nancy Grace and Al Sharpton started talking, LYNCHMOB....I knew he must be, not guilty....cause they like stirring up the pro-black sentiment and they are greedy as hell.....

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#63488 Jun 30, 2013
EASTON, Md.— April 11, 2011 — When you read about GE paying no corporate federal taxes in 2010 while getting a $3.2 billion rebate, does your blood start to boil?

If you listened to the corporate whining, you probably thought companies like GE paid 35% in federal taxes. Not so. It’s a rare company that ponies up that amount.

For too long the American public has been hornswoggled by this century’s “robber barons.”

Remember, it was our tax dollars that saved the hides of many of these multinationals with colossal bailouts, and how do they say thanks?

By not paying their taxes. Nada, zero, zilch. And it’s legal, thanks to Congress.

However, I am betting you’ll pay your 2010 taxes on April 15th.

It is shameful that our giant corporations ship American jobs abroad, leaving our workers on unemployment insurance. These same businesses then have the nerve not to pay their fair share.

&#65279;Want to know who these corporate culprits are? Look no further than the Wall of Shame where you will find the top ten Corporate Tax Dodgers, many who brought this country to the brink of an economic meltdown.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63491 Jun 30, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate Mexicans?
Why do you love little boys?
1 post removed
thatguy

Tulsa, OK

#63493 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
Zimmerman is a pedophile when was that established?
That's a lie started by a true barefoot pedophile.

Location hidden

#63494 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a landlord
Pinocchio lives in the basement of section eight housing collecting rent for the owner under the table for part of his rent.

Pinocchio has insisted he only posts on weekends until I copied his posts during the week and then he changed that to 'weekends and after work' and I copied posts during the work day and then it became breaks and days off no matter what time you copy the posts.

Funny how that is.

He told us that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds even after proof posted has him on tape following Martin for over ten minutes.

Mindful of the tribe that always lies when asked any question.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#63495 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
Zimmerman is a pedophile when was that established?

FYI...BF was molested as a child by a Mexican gardener and is very resentful to Mexicans.

Location hidden

#63496 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
In fact, if you listen to the police tape, you can hear Zimmerman's breathing return to normal and his voice to his usual quiet self.
I guess you forgot you told us the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#63497 Jun 30, 2013
I mentioned this years ago, but I will mention it again. Ninety three percent of all black homicide victims are murdered by other blacks in America. Hispanics are responsible for about two percent of all black homicide victims. The media and black leaders in America rarely, if ever, even care to inform the black community the true statistics, but instead will spend an enormous effort protesting cases like this.

Lets not be outraged by the 93 % of black homicides, let's rant on endlessly about the two percent. Why is this, because it's really not altruistic opposition to black homicides anyway, it's affected emotions of those playing the race card in the name of concern for the number of black homicides. If you want to look at some appalling murder and rape statistics look at Johannesburg's crime rate.
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#63498 Jun 30, 2013
One in every three woman in Johannesburg has been raped, South Africa is ranked first for rapes per capita, and has the highest crime rates in the World. I feel sorry for Mandela, he suffered to free his country from apartheid but couldn't stop the carnage that was to follow, that is not even mentioned by the media at all.

Location hidden

#63499 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
One in every three woman in Johannesburg has been raped, South Africa
South Africa isn't in USA.

Check your atlas.

Location hidden

#63500 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
One in every three woman in Johannesburg has been raped,
One in five women in the US has been raped.

Location hidden

#63501 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
I mentioned this years ago, but I will mention it again. Ninety three percent of all black homicide victims.
Blacks kill blacks.

Whites kill whites.

You haven't made your way through school, have you, genius?
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#63502 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's just the pro-Martin people making up more of their lies.
No evidence to support that Zimmerman went after Martin after the dispatcher told him the police don't need him to follow Martin. In fact, if you listen to the police tape, you can hear Zimmerman's breathing return to normal and his voice to his usual quiet self.
Zimmerman told 911 Martin ran away; so, how did Zimmerman get to the fighting spot?

Jeantel testified that after his running away trying to lose Zimmerman, Martin said to her: "$hit, kneegga is behind me!"
1 post removed
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#63504 Jun 30, 2013
Incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> You're assuming the lying racist witness is telling the truth. Based on her body language and her ridiculous games she played in court, I highly doubt she is telling the truth. Z followed him for a brief time while on the phone with dispatch. He LOST Martin so he was NOT following him. Martin saw him while he was walking in his neighborhood. Martin CHOSE to make his presence known and stepped out of the darkness to confront Zimmerman. Martin could have easily hidden behind a bush because Z would have walked passed on his way to meet police. Deedee is not a credible witness. She's a racist liar.
Jonathan Good finished it off,,,,,thank God for a credible witness for Zimmerman and the first responding policeman taking notes back up Zimmerman's story 100%.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#63505 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
I mentioned this years ago, but I will mention it again. Ninety three percent of all black homicide victims are murdered by other blacks in America. Hispanics are responsible for about two percent of all black homicide victims. The media and black leaders in America rarely, if ever, even care to inform the black community the true statistics, but instead will spend an enormous effort protesting cases like this.
Lets not be outraged by the 93 % of black homicides, let's rant on endlessly about the two percent. Why is this, because it's really not altruistic opposition to black homicides anyway, it's affected emotions of those playing the race card in the name of concern for the number of black homicides. If you want to look at some appalling murder and rape statistics look at Johannesburg's crime rate.
All inner-city AAs should be issued a cheap pot metal Saturday Night Special in 22 or 32 caliber. This would surely help thin them out. Also free crack and Thunderbird wine on Friday and Saturday night. The results would be outstanding! No doubt about it. Rules and regulations would include prizes from KFC of course!
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#63506 Jun 30, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI...BF was molested as a child by a Mexican gardener and is very resentful to Mexicans.
Yea something traumatic happened to barefoot, that or( it )just has a personality disorder.
Angry UN-Hyphenated Guy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#63507 Jun 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
George Zimmerman is 1/8 Hyphenated-American, 3/8 Hispanic, and 1/2 Jewish- so not the Creepy Ass Cracka vs Hyphenated-American the race baiters ran with and whom the State accommodated.
1 post removed
Angry UN-Hyphenated Guy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#63509 Jun 30, 2013
Four words for the race pimps/race baiters/PC to refelct upon regarding State of Florida V. George Zimmerman after the State rests and Summary Judgement filed by the Defense is Granted. "Case dismissed with Prejudice"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Huckabee to revive his talk show on TBN 1 min Trump Pence Nation 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min CodeTalker 270,175
News Obama given rock star welcome in Berlin 1 min Retribution 79
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min TomInElPaso 25,625
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JCPete 1,535,819
News Democrats focus on voting rights to fight Trump... 1 min okimar 24
News Clinton: Trump's budget shows "unimaginable lev... 2 min positronium 59
News James Comey fired as FBI director 15 min Trump your President 2,744
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 17 min Joe Schmo 2,574
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 35 min Ronald 400
More from around the web