Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#62826 Jun 27, 2013
Angered American wrote:
Trayvon was on top of Mr. Zimmerman when he was shot.
No he is dead... oh well guess he messed with the wrong crazy ass cracker
Trayvon was standing when he was murdered. The crazy ass cracker messed with him not the other way around.

Location hidden

#62827 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what your point is son.
Then again, neither do you.
After all, it's not like you're intelligent or anything.
He doesn't know what intelligence is. He's pathetic.
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#62828 Jun 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was standing when he was murdered. The crazy ass cracker messed with him not the other way around.
Lets look at the truth

Trayvon was a thug had always been a thug

He got killed because of being a thug

what has this taught us?

Dont be a thug, Or you will die

Location hidden

#62829 Jun 27, 2013
Inspector Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the same set of circumstances,...yes!
<quoted text>
That is total BS and you know it,...and these photos prove his body was only about 4 or 5 feet from the sidewalk. Exhibit 15 best shows it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23481...
<quoted text>
Yeah, YOURS!
<quoted text>
He wife lied about their finances so they could make ends meet while George is fighting for his life.
Once again you have been proven to be a racist liar,...and anybody who has eyes and can look at pictures can see that.
Hell, even witness #8 knows how to read pictures...lol.
Yeah, right.

Why did he lie about his second passport? No one would have known about it had he not talked to his wife, the perjurer in "code". He's so dumb he didn't think the prosecutor would know what he was saying.

25 to life seems fair.
4 posts removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#62834 Jun 27, 2013
leggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up, Fartsack.
Like I said, you don't know your point either son.

Boy you sure are an idiot.
catch twenty two

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#62835 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you don't know your point either son.
Boy you sure are an idiot.
Do you agree with zazz that trayvon was shot while he was standing?

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Since: Jul 11

Central Florida

#62836 Jun 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Some folks are such racists and hate enough to say stuff like, George beat up a cop.....just sayin....
Sorry to disillusion you ; BUT Mr. Zimmerman DID attack a liquor control agent at a Florida Bar one evening AND he also refused to obey a lawful order of a police officer and resisted arrest several years ago ....

Zimmerman could NOT get into police work ; even his own father , a police chief would not hire him .... so he is/ was a cop wannabe ...

The RULES of the Homeowner's Association AND the Neighborhood Watch say ... "Do Not Confront" .. "Do Not Follow" ... and "NO Firearms or Weapons" ....

Mr. Zimmerman "Followed" ... "Confronted" .. and ; Had a loaded "Firearm" .... Looks like if George had followed the rules , instead of playing COP ... None of this would ever have happened ...
1 post removed
Lesson not Learned

Mount Hope, WV

#62838 Jun 28, 2013
trayvon was a thug, simple fact. He acted like one, was one, and in the end, because of his actions, died because of his lifestyle.
1 post removed
Inspector Beaver

Cuba City, WI

#62840 Jun 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right.
Why did he lie about his second passport? No one would have known about it had he not talked to his wife, the perjurer in "code". He's so dumb he didn't think the prosecutor would know what he was saying.

25 to life seems fair.
lol...try acquittal.

...now we are finding out that Trybone intended to rape George Zimmerman.

I think eternity in the grave seems fair,...don't you?
Inspector Beaver

Cuba City, WI

#62841 Jun 28, 2013
Kennny D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disillusion you ; BUT Mr. Zimmerman DID attack a liquor control agent at a Florida Bar one evening AND he also refused to obey a lawful order of a police officer and resisted arrest several years ago ....
Zimmerman could NOT get into police work ; even his own father , a police chief would not hire him .... so he is/ was a cop wannabe ...
The RULES of the Homeowner's Association AND the Neighborhood Watch say ... "Do Not Confront" .. "Do Not Follow" ... and "NO Firearms or Weapons" ....
Mr. Zimmerman "Followed" ... "Confronted" .. and ; Had a loaded "Firearm" .... Looks like if George had followed the rules , instead of playing COP ... None of this would ever have happened ...
There's no way you could know that Zimmerman "confronted" Trybone.

...and as for the rest of your nonsense, it's all irrelevent, numbnut. How the hookers been treatin' ya there, rev?
Inspector Beaver

Cuba City, WI

#62842 Jun 28, 2013
leggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I should refer to her as Princess Fartsack?
Nah, I can't do that, Fartsack will have to suffice.
...and a Sumo sized one at that,...packing typhoon force winds.
2 posts removed
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#62845 Jun 28, 2013
Nice to see the Right side chiming in and blocking out the distorted views of the "minority" community and its enablers! Its hard to sit back and watch that bunch of apes so calmly speak of the white people so hatefully and with terrible insults all the while being accepted and respected. George Zimmerman was the one racially profiled by the young black bigot punk. Zimmerman showed nor had any racist tendencies. Yet from day 1 the "blacks" have played the race card to their financial advantage as usual. They are a silly bunch of pitiful bastards.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62846 Jun 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pretend he wasn't charged with battery of a police officer and resisting arrest WITH VIOLENCE but that will never change the fact that he was.
Surprised i found a bigger liar than YOU.....
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#62847 Jun 28, 2013
Know what scares me about the state's star witness (the fat girl with the weird teeth)?

She can vote. And she can breed. Heck, at 18 years of age, Ms. Jantel is probably cranking out the kids already.

Any guesses on which party she would vote for?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62848 Jun 28, 2013
Inspector Beaver

Cuba City, WI

#62849 Jun 28, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Know what scares me about the state's star witness (the fat girl with the weird teeth)?
She can vote. And she can breed. Heck, at 18 years of age, Ms. Jantel is probably cranking out the kids already.
Any guesses on which party she would vote for?
lol...it IS scary!...hold onto your wallet...we got about 50 years left as a Nation...need proof?....witness #8.

...by the time her rug rats have raped the system for everything they could get,...our country will be on the verge of collapse.
3 posts removed
Nostradamus

United States

#62853 Jun 28, 2013
This NAACP fueled psycho circus of a trial will ultimately end in a blaze of black rage and of course the typicl street thug "justice" of burning and looting. Sanford, Fl is a toilet of a distant suburb of Orlando, Fl and could use a good cleansing, but not in the manner the race-card whores will employ. If I were a business owner in Sanford, I would be boarding up shop when this train wreck goes to jury for a verdict.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#62854 Jun 28, 2013
Angered American wrote:
Trayvon was on top of Mr. Zimmerman when he was shot.
No he is dead... oh well guess he messed with the wrong crazy ass cracker
Regardless who was on top, if you are losing a fist fight to somebody 50 pounds lighter than you, you don't pull out your gun when you know the Police is their way over...

. Zimmerman meant to kill because he lied about the concrete path location. Zimmerman said he shot Martin because he was slamming his head on concrete. Dead body found more than 12 feet away from concrete.

. Also, witness saw Martin smearing blood over his skull with his right hand.....

. Martin died trying to run, hide from a creepy looking stranger in the dark alley who could have been a Jeffrey Dahmer....
1 post removed

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#62856 Jun 28, 2013
YO REGGIN wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason a wh person doesn't c ut your throat is not to sp ill REGGIN blood and stink up the place and because they have lives, they don't need jail for food, a roof.
Go back home and tech your SREGGIN how not to watch children starve to death or burn witches.
Family: Teen Fatally Stabbed Over Piece of Chicken.
Only a REGGIN kills over chicken.
What? I have no idea what that "gibberish" even refers.

"c ut, sp ill, REGGIN, jail for food, a roof, SREGGIN, burn witches, REGGIN"???????

Were you mistaken on which post you were addressing?

Would you like to try again?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#62857 Jun 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative defense.
You fool.
You idiot.
You f*kn moron.
I've posted links to the state of Florida in exacting detail.
Look it up yourself.
Innocent until proven guilty. Let me say this. The witness you saw yesterday is more the norm in many areas of the nation. This is kept under wraps by the elitist controlled biased media and kept going with the help from self hating creepy white azz crackers. The taxes to pay for this is enormous. People are nearing bankruptcy for this. There is no growth so the working class people who were worth a few hundred grand have paid the price to keep this farce going. Now the same working class are nearing the collecting phase like the moron on the stand yesterday. Only their education is higher. That woman is the ghetto. Tens of millions like her. Playing the system and doing anything to keep it going under the threat of violence. So trying to suggest to fix it condemns another person to be called a racist and destroyed if deemed that. Fifty years of this now. Fifty years...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 12 min C Kersey 78
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min Dr Z 315,319
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Fitius T Bluster 1,567,014
News Republican senators blink on a big chance to re... 21 min CodeTalker 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min CodeTalker 17,673
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min Dogen 222,034
News Trump bans transgender people from military 35 min C Kersey 34
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr IND 280,146
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cheech the Conser... 242,123
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 3 hr IMpeach Now 164
More from around the web