Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#62147 Jun 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges.
What you're talking about is volume profit--not item profit.
If a manufacturer is selling widgets making a $25.00 profit for each one, then it doesn't matter if he sells a hundred widgets or a million. He still wants to make $25.00 per each widget regardless what tax bracket he's in. So if he sells a million and has to pay 10% more in taxes, he either eats that 10% or passes it along. In most cases, he passes it along.
He eats that tax. Income tax is based on end of year profit, not net item sales. Sales tax is based on gross sale price. It is added in BEFORE0 the final sale and is part of the price you pay. Therefore it is passed in to the customer. If you had a banner year and sold more widgets then you predicted (at @25.00 per) and end up in a higher tax bracket how are you going to pass that tax on to me when I bought your widget 6 months ago?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#62148 Jun 24, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes. Good point. Total worth is not equal to total assets, its always less. So total worth then.....is to be taxed without regard to AGI...is that your point?
Dumbo, net worth isn't taxed. Taxable income is taxed.
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62149 Jun 24, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>You ain't going to sell to many lighter at 1.20 when I am selling them for $1.00. maybe that is why I did so good the second year. Your customers all came to me. But lets use your numbers. The lighter cost you $.10. you sell it for $1.20. you make $1.10 in profit. If your are in the 30% bracket you will pay $.36 in tax. But because you are over priced you had low sales,(I got most of your customers) and you didn't sell very many lighter you were only in the 20% bracket and paid $.24 per lighter. Your cost remained the same, your sale price remained the same, the only thing that changed is your tax. Where did you pass the tax on? You didn't. I you don't make any money you don't pay any tax. Corporate income tax is based on profit,

and as I keep trying to tell you, profit occurs after the final sale so it can not be passed on in the price.

If you raise the price you will increase your per item net profit. The rate you pay on that profit will depend on how much total profit you have made at the end of the year.
Hey numbnut!...gross profit occurs after the sale,...not net profit,...moron!...What about rent, electric, water, garbage, sewer, Internet, phone, employees, health care, maintenance, supplys, accounting, lawyers, licenses, shoplifting, employee theft, a scenario of other taxes, and all the other expenses that go along with running a business???

You think those costs don't get passed along?

It's obvious you never ran your own business...it's quite obvious you are a freaking idiot.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#62150 Jun 24, 2013
Don't tell me theres still somebody trying to say he was near his house. Better said the house of his sires lover. That's been my whole point he was doubling back to cause trouble or as he put it on his cell phone when he attacked a bus driver. He went back to swing on him. Ol George let him go to far. TrayBgone was going to beat him to death. But George didn't allow it. He defended his life which was his right and obligation. Screw the damn thug. He got what he deserved and not a day too soon. Now its time to put his memory where the cat puts shit. In the grit. How does the liberal stooges say it? "We wont let you down this time!" No we sure wont because hes already lower than dogshit!
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62151 Jun 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>At least they have more of nothing, than when they started....Hard to believe the same Judicial Region that screwed up the Casey Anthony trial....can't wait to look like dumb sh*ts again.......and all on the taxpayer's dollar.....
Casey Anthony beat the rap because she had good attorneys. The jury also followed the judges instuctions to the letter,...they could not in good conscience convict her,...there was no conclusive evidence.

There is far more reasonable doubt here in the Zimmerman case,...far more.

Zim will walk.

Racist ne-groes will have a chimp because they will no longer be able to get away with murdering white people when ever they feel like it.
1 post removed
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#62153 Jun 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the jury is going to hear the facts in this case, that the pedophile zimmerman was stalking Martin, that he was told not to, that the pedophile acknowledged those instructions and then ignored them.
The boy was on the sidewalk in front of his house.
The pedophile was stalking the boy.
The pedophile was a cop wannabe and decided he'd show up the local cops and detain the boy.
And we know the pedophile has already lied to this very court.
Martin was not right in front of his house when shot.. He was ten private townhouses and two cut throughs north of Brandy Green's town house when he was shot.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#62154 Jun 24, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>After 10 consecutive years I will send you a picture of my zippo collection?
There are two P's in zippo?
I may have been ripped off...
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62155 Jun 24, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was not right in front of his house when shot.. He was ten private townhouses and two cut throughs north of Brandy Green's town house when he was shot.
Martin was stalking Zimmerman like a jaguar stealthily stalks its prey in the dark of night.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#62156 Jun 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the jury is going to hear the facts in this case, that the pedophile zimmerman was stalking Martin, that he was told not to, that the pedophile acknowledged those instructions and then ignored them.
The boy was on the sidewalk in front of his house.
The pedophile was stalking the boy.
The pedophile was a cop wannabe and decided he'd show up the local cops and detain the boy.
And we know the pedophile has already lied to this very court.
Yet he has never been proven to be a pedophile, just belatedly alleged, yet you claim it as fact. Wouldn't that make you the liar?
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62157 Jun 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two P's in zippo?
I may have been ripped off...
Having a problem with your PP?
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62158 Jun 24, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he has never been proven to be a pedophile, just belatedly alleged, yet you claim it as fact.

Wouldn't that make you the liar?
I'd say that would make Barefool the pedophile.

Location hidden

#62159 Jun 24, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he has never been proven to be a pedophile,?
He wasn't arrest for molesting a child, Dongliqueur.

He was arrested for 2nd degree murder.

Try to keep up.
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62160 Jun 24, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>After 10 consecutive years I will send you a picture of my zippo collection?
...and Barefool will send you a picture of his little girly balls.

Mwahh!

Location hidden

#62161 Jun 24, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
just belatedly alleged,
In 2005.

Victims of child abuse often do not expose their predators until years later.

Keep looking over your shoulder.

Location hidden

#62162 Jun 24, 2013
Inspector Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was stalking Zimmerman
Gosh, if only the boy wasn't on the sidewalk in front of his house and if only the pedophile didn't ignore the instructions of the Sanford Police Department.

And if only the pedophile did not have a history of violence and a record for assault and if only the prosecution didn't have those witnesses who all say the pedophile had a hero complex overcompensating for his failure to be a real cop.
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62163 Jun 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, if only the boy wasn't on the sidewalk in front of his house and if only the pedophile didn't ignore the instructions of the Sanford Police Department.
And if only the pedophile did not have a history of violence and a record for assault and if only the prosecution didn't have those witnesses who all say the pedophile had a hero complex overcompensating for his failure to be a real cop.
http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/TV/Jack%...
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62164 Jun 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Victims of child abuse often do not expose their predators until years later.
Guess that lets you off the hook for a while, doesn't it?....pervert!
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62165 Jun 24, 2013
True Dat wrote:
The Traybonites are getting their panties in a bunch....they know Z-man is gonna walk with nothing more than a stern finger wag. Get ready for the riots.....I got my popcorn ready.
Zimmerman will walk,...primates will chimp out,...and Al Sharpton will retaliate by trying to hang more innocent white people.

I'm surprised nobody's popped a cap in his big fat ass yet.

He has a long history of ruining the reputations of many whites, and getting many other whites killed as a result of the civil unrest that he is constantly stirring up.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#62166 Jun 24, 2013
And so it starts.

Interesting beginning....
Inspector Beaver

United States

#62167 Jun 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
And so it starts.
Interesting beginning....
Knock! Knock!

Who's there?

Polly!

Polly who?

Polly wanna cracker?

...hey numbnut!....been paddling or waddling your big fat ass over to the can lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min KK K 336,538
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Paul Porter1 171,698
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 194,467
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 1,263,155
Time to go? 10 min Tony17 2,392
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 20 min Drama Central 634
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 22 min George 2,873
News The Martyrdom of Cecil the Lion 53 min Freebird USA 29
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 190,022
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 342
More from around the web