Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

interesting

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61717 Jun 20, 2013
Did Trayvon have any injuries that would have been caused from a physical attack..

I understand he died from a gunshot to his chest but i dont think he had any injuries that would result from being confronted and attacked by George
interesting

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61718 Jun 20, 2013
The prosecution is betting their whole case "conviction" on Witness number 8. After witness 8 came forward ,,, that's when Angela Corey decided to get a probable cause affidavit signed by a judge
interesting

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61719 Jun 20, 2013
Witness 8 is a proven liar.. She did lie under oath
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61720 Jun 20, 2013
interesting wrote:
Did Trayvon have any injuries that would have been caused from a physical attack..
I understand he died from a gunshot to his chest but i dont think he had any injuries that would result from being confronted and attacked by George
He had only one mark on his body which was a cut on his finger that corresponded to the beating he was administering to Zimmerman. Besides that not a scrath. Pretty damn evident who the aggressor was. If I was on that jury as soon as they showed me the evidence Id ask the rest of the jury what we were waiting on. And Id ask the prosecutor and the judge why they were wasting our time. Hahaha Civil suit time for George to collect some cash is coming up! Hahaha Not an Aunt Jemima or a Rambo Sambo to save it now hahaha!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#61721 Jun 20, 2013
Slappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to wet your pants when Zim gets acquitted.
He will Wet his pants, and have a sh** hemorrage.
8 posts removed
interesting

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61730 Jun 20, 2013
This is the trial of the century. AGREE??
interesting

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61731 Jun 20, 2013
You guys are pretty intelligent with politics and giving personal expertise. Thanks for the info
interesting

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#61732 Jun 20, 2013
I watch some of the colored commentators and you can see the hate on their face when George is mentioned .. I feel strongly that IF he is acquitted that there will be an outrage and riots.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#61734 Jun 20, 2013
This trial is the true test of our country justice. But I highly doughty that he is convicted and I am not taking the facts in to account I really donít care about them. The odds are in his favor for a hung or not guilty verdict. His verdict will have no impact on 99% of this country. The real impact is on the families of both parties. And I truly feel sad for both of their familyís how many of you can say the same.
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61735 Jun 20, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>He will Wet his pants, and have a sh** hemorrage.
Yeaho is so fat that if she sh!ts herself it will fester up and under there for days.....sort of like a roast beef sandwich on a humongous bun!
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61736 Jun 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely. This isn't Rodney King in California where most people are not armed. This is Florida with some of the most lenient gun laws in the country.

Lowlifes love the idea of a disarmed state. They can riot, cause all kinds of damages to businesses and homes, and nobody can put up any resistance. Just take a look at Chicago! It's the exact same mentality that Martin had before attacking Zimmerman.
But should they riot, it will likely be a bloody battle. The criminals will find themselves in the same hole as Travon.
If there are riots maybe it will be a wake up call for America.

Liberals just might find themselves being voted out of office in droves...
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61737 Jun 20, 2013
GO MIAMI!!!!
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61739 Jun 20, 2013
Slappy wrote:
<quoted text>
If there are riots maybe it will be a wake up call for America.
Liberals just might find themselves being voted out of office in droves...
I believe that is going to happen in 2014 which they didnt learn nothing from their 1994 screw up with 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban.
1 post removed
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#61741 Jun 20, 2013
Of course there will be rioting when Mr Zimmerman is acquitted of 2nd degree murder, but you cannot alter justice to keep the outraged from acting like untamed animals

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#61742 Jun 20, 2013
Slappy wrote:
GO MIAMI!!!!
Hot damn, they went... all the way.

Location hidden

#61743 Jun 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Of course there will be rioting when Mr Zimmerman is acquitted of 2nd degree murder, but you cannot alter justice to keep the outraged from acting like untamed animals
GFY

Location hidden

#61744 Jun 20, 2013
MIAMI HEAT TAKES THE CHAMPIONSHIP. A G A I N.
leggy

Denver, CO

#61745 Jun 20, 2013
interesting wrote:
I believe the Trayvon supporters are in for a rude awakening,, especially after the jury being sequestered and all women
Let's hope so

Zimmerman walks
criminal apologists squawk
leggy

Denver, CO

#61746 Jun 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I'll be avoiding the ghetto for a few days.

Location hidden

#61747 Jun 20, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> no female jury is a bad situation for defendant, women are more likely liberaly mindset and not in touch with reality, worse yet if they are members of the 2% crowd
You are part of the 2% of the lowest IQ ever tested.

You M/F, C/S, murdering SOB. WTF would you know about reality? Nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poverty issues inch into 2016 presidential race 3 min Lawrence Wolf 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DEATH 1,223,439
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Jay 180,118
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Valerie 326,011
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 5 min YIM 1,035
News Rick Santorum on Bruce Jenner: a If he says hea... 6 min Black Thug Annie 3
News Congressman: Global Warming Is A 'Religion' 7 min Emily Latella 37
News Rand Paul: Societal problems in Baltimore inclu... 25 min serfs up 136
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 32 min Go Blue Forever 422
More from around the web