Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66328 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#61401 Jun 17, 2013
USE SREGGIN EXCUSES wrote:
We all know what happened.
Zimmerman and neighbors where sick and tired of the stinking REGGIN beasts robbing people.
He followed to make sure the stinking REGGIN beast didn't steal anything.
The stinking REGGIN beast couldn't handled being watched, and then went to Zimmerman.
REGGIN Beast- YO YO, why dat you follow mes, yo follow an watch mes cuz eyes blacks, well f You, I sick of bes followed cuz my race are vile trash and we steal an kill everything, now eyes kill you.
Then the REGGIN beast do what they do best and attacked Zimmerman.
Dats shorely be da truth rights dare!
3 posts removed
USE SREGGIN EXCUSES

Utica, NY

#61405 Jun 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
KFC's are closing down all over the US. They are doing a booming business in China, and they don't even sell much chicken there.
NOT in -

Detroit, MI

Jackson, MS

Miami Gardens, Fl

Birmingham, AL

Baltimore, MD

Memphis, TN

New Orleans, LA

Flint, MI

Montgomery, AL

Savannah, GA

Chicago, IL

Philadelphia, PA

Columbus, OH

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#61406 Jun 17, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a one shot kill was an honorable way of disposing of the vermin..
The vermin is going to get many many shots in both ends bent over a bench in the shower stall.

I know for you it would a fantasy.

Cowards die a thousand times... you... a couple thousand.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#61407 Jun 17, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Cant accommodate you at the moment. Busy preparing a Zimmerman acquittal party. Going to decorate the doorway with Aunt Jemimas and Sambos! Maybe a couple nooses hanging around too hahaha!
Wait until you find out you're dead from the neck up.
USE SREGGIN EXCUSES

Utica, NY

#61408 Jun 17, 2013
These two make a cute couple, both have no life, pray obama will feed them, can't get a white to date them and love brillo.

Maybe if you two shoe each other in the AS, you'll have a life.
USE SREGGIN EXCUSES

Utica, NY

#61409 Jun 17, 2013
Then again, barefoot looks like he's had plenty of experience fing dogs, little boy's.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#61410 Jun 17, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Wait until you find out you're dead from the neck up.
That would cut his sex life in half.
2 posts removed
The KNOCK OUT WHITEY GAME

Slidell, LA

#61413 Jun 17, 2013
The HAMMER & TRIGGER METHOD is our best DEFENSE ...

... when it comes to WINNING the "KNOCK OUT WHITEY GAME"!

Stay LOCKED & LOADED my BROTHERS & SISTERS,as work together to put an END to this BLACK on WHITE VIOLENT BULL$HYT!

fatuous1

MARK TRAINA

FatuousCra@aol.com

www.marktraina.webs.com

FACT: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WILL WIN, UNLESS THE FIX IS IN!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#61414 Jun 17, 2013
MORE OBAMA DISREGARD FOR BLACKS
Exclusive: Mychal Massie[A Black Conservative] notes BHO's silence about illegal murdering L.A. teen

By now most are aware that Obama without invitation injected himself into the Trayvon Martin shooting, saying that if he had a son he would look like Martin. But there was another shooting that took place on March 2, 2008, about which not only did Obama fail to call the family, he did not give the matter the slightest regard.

It’s telling that Obama would compare the male progeny he never had to a drug-using street thug gangsta’ wannabe like Martin and completely ignore the brutal, cold-blooded murder of a young man who didn’t use drugs, wasn’t involved in gangs, carried a Spider-Man backpack and was eyeing scholarships to Rutgers and Stanford.

There’s something else that should make Americans of color sit up and question the actions of Obama, which is that he’s more pro-abortion than is Planned Parenthood.

MORE:
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/more-obama-disrega...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#61415 Jun 17, 2013
News With Views Poll
Take our poll and see what readers really think!

Do you think that the State of Florida is Prosecuting George Zimmerman to appease the Black Panthers, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton?

http://polls.newswithviews.com/
Jux Suppose

Waukesha, WI

#61416 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
MORE OBAMA DISREGARD FOR BLACKS
Exclusive: Mychal Massie[A Black Conservative] notes BHO's silence about illegal murdering L.A. teen
By now most are aware that Obama without invitation injected himself into the Trayvon Martin shooting, saying that if he had a son he would look like Martin. But there was another shooting that took place on March 2, 2008, about which not only did Obama fail to call the family, he did not give the matter the slightest regard.
It’s telling that Obama would compare the male progeny he never had to a drug-using street thug gangsta’ wannabe like Martin and completely ignore the brutal, cold-blooded murder of a young man who didn’t use drugs, wasn’t involved in gangs, carried a Spider-Man backpack and was eyeing scholarships to Rutgers and Stanford.
There’s something else that should make Americans of color sit up and question the actions of Obama, which is that he’s more pro-abortion than is Planned Parenthood.
MORE:
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/more-obama-disrega...
I agree, it would be nice if Americans of color questioned Obama, but they won't, they think since he's black (he isn't) he will do them right, they haven't figured out yet that he's been playing them for the past 5 yrs. Sorry to say that I don't see many of them seeing Obama for what he really is...that is a Failure as POTUS, A failure for this country! It's a shame.
USE SREGGIN EXCUSES

Utica, NY

#61417 Jun 17, 2013
Jux Suppose wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it would be nice if Americans of color questioned Obama, but they won't, they think since he's black (he isn't) he will do them right, they haven't figured out yet that he's been playing them for the past 5 yrs. Sorry to say that I don't see many of them seeing Obama for what he really is...that is a Failure as POTUS, A failure for this country! It's a shame.
Wrong fool. You buy anything they sell.

They will get free health care, which will destroy good health care for people who can afford to pay for it, the system will turn into a joke where you get the same as if on welfare.

They won't lose dime one in benefits, heat, food, rent, heat.

The head master, looks like he's in it for money to keep the puppets like you thinking it, but really all a long he's lapping his homies.

Blacks have killed more in one day then 5 Conn shooting, but he used this to take away the rights of real Americans, honest, law abiding people, not his welfare shooting thugs.

What law stops his thugs, please post it, we'll wait.

I dare you, prove any of it wrong.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#61419 Jun 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate?
The pedophile stalked this boy who had every right to be where he was at because he was black.
And then he shot him dead.
There you go again with that worn out buzzword,'pedophile'. Just like a parrot who learned a new word, and keeps repeating it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#61420 Jun 18, 2013
Jux Suppose wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know by now, that black people stick together no matter what. Its called the 'blood brother' syndrome. Obama is one of them, even if his mommie was a piece of white trash.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#61421 Jun 18, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with that worn out buzzword,'pedophile'. Just like a parrot who learned a new word, and keeps repeating it.
That idiot cant post without some weird sexual remarks. Hes definitely a pervert. Probably on the sex pervert bulletin board for life. As in sex offender registry! Not the next door neighbor type unless you have a kennel of bulldogs hahaha.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61422 Jun 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
KFC's are closing down all over the US. They are doing a booming business in China, and they don't even sell much chicken there.
We used to get it all the time, but they stopped putting coupons in the Sunday paper....they're not close, so we gotta know, it's worth it.....i love KFC, but their marketing need's new blood.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61423 Jun 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
News With Views Poll
Take our poll and see what readers really think!
Do you think that the State of Florida is Prosecuting George Zimmerman to appease the Black Panthers, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton?
http://polls.newswithviews.com/
As a floridian, i am surprised our judicial system, would make such a weak case, especially after embarrassing ourselves nationally over the bungled, Casey Anthony case.....Sadly, we often look as goofy as California....I can only be grateful, we don't have a Mitch McConnell in Washington.....lol.....
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#61425 Jun 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>As a floridian, i am surprised our judicial system, would make such a weak case, especially after embarrassing ourselves nationally over the bungled, Casey Anthony case.....Sadly, we often look as goofy as California....I can only be grateful, we don't have a Mitch McConnell in Washington.....lol.....
or a Lyndsey Graham
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#61426 Jun 18, 2013
That "boy" out weighed Zimmerman by 40 pounds, and was trying to steal his gun. Zimmerman did what anyone being threatened would do, fired on him. Trayvon won't steal anything else.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61427 Jun 18, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
That "boy" out weighed Zimmerman by 40 pounds, and was trying to steal his gun. Zimmerman did what anyone being threatened would do, fired on him. Trayvon won't steal anything else.
Not so fast. The Coroner was missing his wallet after the autopsy. The police listed Traygone as a prime suspect due to his priors and reputation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New security measures in place at NY prison aft... 3 min tod see the light 2
News Bachmann Calls Bush's Bailout Decision an Act o... (Nov '11) 6 min Calgary Anti-Xeno 23
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 7 min Black Power 2,015
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min EAGLE EYE1 332,448
News Las Vegas man accused of threatening Obama on s... 9 min Bama Yankee 13
News US Capitol's Confederate statues prompt renewed... 20 min Cat74 122
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) 21 min Southern White man 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min John Galt 1,250,625
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min voter 186,079
News Conservative Republicans question what's next a... 2 hr Fundie Concernd B... 111
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 499
More from around the web