Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Catwhacker

Chicago, IL

#59207 May 25, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I won't even dignify this nonsense with a direct response. Your past posts certainly attest to your vulgar character. When you decide to post as a civilized human being, then, and only then will I engage you in debating this subject.
Oh so you wont even dignify that with a direct response, eh? Expressing and displaying vulgar character on an annonymous Internet discussion forum is still legal this country. Where the hell are you posting from? North Korea?

Why wont you answer the question? Why do you liberals always complain about the police and defend violent criminals? Is it because you all have a criminal mind? I never met a criminal who didn't have the same exact same attitude as you have. Don't try to shiite me, cat person, you can't. So answer the question or else learn to expect that most people will not even justify YOUR nonsense with a direct response.

And by the way, it doesn't matter how many of my posts you have removed. You read em!....LOL!!!

Numbnut!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#59208 May 25, 2013
Catwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you wont even dignify that with a direct response, eh? Expressing and displaying vulgar character on an annonymous Internet discussion forum is still legal this country. Where the hell are you posting from? North Korea?
Why wont you answer the question? Why do you liberals always complain about the police and defend violent criminals? Is it because you all have a criminal mind? I never met a criminal who didn't have the same exact same attitude as you have. Don't try to shiite me, cat person, you can't. So answer the question or else learn to expect that most people will not even justify YOUR nonsense with a direct response.
And by the way, it doesn't matter how many of my posts you have removed. You read em!....LOL!!!
Numbnut!
Since he won't answer your question, perhaps I will.

Liberals and Democrats stick up for their own kind. After all, how many conservatives do you suppose are in jail right now? If you go to a store in a shady neighborhood at night, do you worry about a conservative or a liberal bringing you harm?

Liberals don't like authority; they never have. They despise our military. They feel police have no authority to enforce laws. They hate the wealthy because money has power behind it. These evil rich people solicit our politicians and bring harm to the helpless little guy in their minds.

Look what happens when they have gatherings such as Occupy Wall Street or outside at a Republican National Convention. Maybe when they dislike a jury ruling such as the Rodney King verdict. They carry on assaulting police officers, burning down businesses and attacking innocent people driving down the road. They don't care what the laws are. They don't respect authority in any way or form.

I don't think Cat is a real liberal, but a disgruntled ex Republican. I just thought I would chime in as to why liberals always side with evil.
Catwhacker

Chicago, IL

#59209 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals and Democrats stick up for their own kind. After all, how many conservatives do you suppose are in jail right now? If you go to a store in a shady neighborhood at night, do you worry about a conservative or a liberal bringing you harm?
Liberals don't like authority; they never have. They despise our military. They feel police have no authority to enforce laws. They hate the wealthy because money has power behind it. These evil rich people solicit our politicians and bring harm to the helpless little guy in their minds.
Look what happens when they have gatherings such as Occupy Wall Street or outside at a Republican National Convention. Maybe when they dislike a jury ruling such as the Rodney King verdict. They carry on assaulting police officers, burning down businesses and attacking innocent people driving down the road. They don't care what the laws are. They don't respect authority in any way or form.
I don't think Cat is a real liberal, but a disgruntled ex Republican. I just thought I would chime in as to why liberals always side with evil.
Very well put. Thank you for the reply and for sheding light on the liberal mindset.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#59210 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why the judge wouldn't grant them their request.
If the case goes on and the prosecution is allowed to make Martin something he's not, and disallow the defense from setting the picture straight, then it would have to be a mistrial.
I think the judge already has shown prejudice by not allowing the defense more time to raise money and to gather more evidence. It's one thing if they're stalling, but quite another when they show they are getting more evidence all the time. Like I said, Martin is starting off with the short end of the stick as it is.
Martin IS an issue because he's the one that attacked Zimmerman. The only possible way for prosecution to charge Zimmerman with murder is to prove that Zimmerman attacked Martin. Now if that's the case, then of course the jury needs to know what kind of guy Martin was. It's not like they can put Martin on the stand. He's dead.
There are already a couple of appeal issues, there is no reason to drag this 2M case out any longer.

What you think doesn't matter fool, you've already proved yourself to be ignorant of the law and a liar. You continue to post that Martin was over six feet tall even though you've been called out on that lie dozens of times. True that Martin was taller than Zimmerman by three, maybe four inches. Zimmerman however outweighed Martin by over forty pounds.

The sources are the coroners report and the notes taken by the NA who treated Georges injuries the day after the incident. Consider those statistics to be facts because the jury will.

You have no proof or even a reasonable reason to believe that Martin attacked George beyond George's own statements and as you know George has changed up his statements at least three times. It's just as likely that George attempted to physically detain Martin or detain him at gunpoint. No one knows what caused the scuffle and George cannot be trusted to be truthful.

The jury will sort through the bs and come to a conclusion.

Will add that there was a troll that posted on the Casey threads who also used the phrase 'that being said' every time he had the chance.

Old habits are hard to break.

Your photo link shows George's truck heading in a different direction from any of his explanations. Probably just a mistake by the photo shopper at the conservative treehouse right?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59211 May 25, 2013
Puskycatwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you're a gay pedophile, buttbreath.
I'm not the one who has USMC belt buckle bruises on his forehead, Sweetie!

Best of luck on your latest alias!

Location hidden

#59212 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting: you told everyone the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

Funny how you can't seem to remember even after 60 reminders.

Location hidden

#59213 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If the case goes on and the prosecution is allowed to make Martin something he's not
Martin's not on trial.

YOur lying pedophile is on trial.

Funny how you keep forgetting.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#59214 May 25, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>There are already a couple of appeal issues, there is no reason to drag this 2M case out any longer.
What you think doesn't matter fool, you've already proved yourself to be ignorant of the law and a liar. You continue to post that Martin was over six feet tall even though you've been called out on that lie dozens of times. True that Martin was taller than Zimmerman by three, maybe four inches. Zimmerman however outweighed Martin by over forty pounds.
The sources are the coroners report and the notes taken by the NA who treated Georges injuries the day after the incident. Consider those statistics to be facts because the jury will.
You have no proof or even a reasonable reason to believe that Martin attacked George beyond George's own statements and as you know George has changed up his statements at least three times. It's just as likely that George attempted to physically detain Martin or detain him at gunpoint. No one knows what caused the scuffle and George cannot be trusted to be truthful.
The jury will sort through the bs and come to a conclusion.
Will add that there was a troll that posted on the Casey threads who also used the phrase 'that being said' every time he had the chance.
Old habits are hard to break.
Your photo link shows George's truck heading in a different direction from any of his explanations. Probably just a mistake by the photo shopper at the conservative treehouse right?
You must have a short memory. I posted the map to show that Zimmerman was a distance from the mailboxes, so he decided to let the police call him when they got into the complex instead of just meeting at the mailboxes.

And yes, Zimmerman did outweigh Martin but not by muscle mass. He was a fatter guy which means he probably runs a lot slower than a guy of Martin's physical makeup.

Your speculation of Zim detaining Martin is just that--your speculation. If Zimmerman tried to detain Martin with his gun, how did he sustain those multiple injuries while holding the gun? Never thought of that, did you?

We know what the autopsy report showed. It showed no signs of being attacked by Zimmerman--not even a scratch. As for Zimmerman's injuries, they were treated by the paramedics who asked him if he wanted to go to the hospital. Zimmerman refused. The paramedics report will be read during the proceedings I'm sure.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#59216 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Liberals don't like authority; they never have.
Conservatives never like serving their country.

They never have.

Whether it's serving in the military in the country's time of need, or whether it's serving their city or country for a few hours on jury duty, it's easy to tell the conservative for the excuses he uses to get out of service.

Eh, Pinocchio?
\

Location hidden

#59217 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a short memory.
I guess you keep forgetting you get called on what you claim and you don't respond.

Funny how that is.

YOu told us that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

And you keep forgetting to prove it.

Location hidden

#59218 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
And yes, Zimmerman did outweigh Martin but not by muscle mass.
Yes, the pedophile was fat and now he is even fatter.

We can all agree the pedophile was a fat short bully whose big fat mouth overwhelm his hummingbird mouth.

Like you, you m/f c/s lying mooch.

You also told us that the boy the pedophile shot and killed on the sidewalk on front of his house was six foot two... even though the autopsy was crammed repeatedly up your m/f c/s lying azz.

What we can be sure of here is: you are a m/f c/s liar who cannot and won't back up what he says, no matter how many times it is thrust up his lying azz.

Location hidden

#59219 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a short memory. I posted the map to show that Zimmerman was a distance from the mailboxes
You also told also that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

You lied.

You told use that Martin weighed 170 pounds and was 6'2".

You lied.

And you keep forgetting that the pedophile was to wait by the mailboxes.

Which was in the opposite direction of the pedophile's truck.

You lied.

Pinocchio.

Location hidden

#59220 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a short memory. I posted the map to show that Zimmerman was a distance from the mailboxes,
The pedophile was closer to the mailboxes than the distance he had to chase after Martin after he was told not to chase the boy who had every right to be where he was at.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#59221 May 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You also told also that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.
You lied.
You told use that Martin weighed 170 pounds and was 6'2".
You lied.
And you keep forgetting that the pedophile was to wait by the mailboxes.
Which was in the opposite direction of the pedophile's truck.
You lied.
Pinocchio.
Will you ever go away and stop responding to my posts? No, I guess you never will because you can't. You don't have the willpower.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#59222 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If the case goes on and the prosecution is allowed to make Martin something he's not, and disallow the defense from setting the picture straight, then it would have to be a mistrial.
I think the judge already has shown prejudice by not allowing the defense more time to raise money and to gather more evidence. It's one thing if they're stalling, but quite another when they show they are getting more evidence all the time. Like I said, Martin is starting off with the short end of the stick as it is.
Martin IS an issue because he's the one that attacked Zimmerman. The only possible way for prosecution to charge Zimmerman with murder is to prove that Zimmerman attacked Martin. Now if that's the case, then of course the jury needs to know what kind of guy Martin was. It's not like they can put Martin on the stand. He's dead.
It's amazing how you can pinpoint all the causes of Zimmerman being on trial except Zimmerman himself.

It's everyone elses fault and they're all out to get him and the justice system is just not playing fair.

If you really hate the system son, I suggest you find another country that better suits your requirements.

amazing
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#59223 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a short memory. I posted the map to show that Zimmerman was a distance from the mailboxes, so he decided to let the police call him when they got into the complex instead of just meeting at the mailboxes.
And yes, Zimmerman did outweigh Martin but not by muscle mass. He was a fatter guy which means he probably runs a lot slower than a guy of Martin's physical makeup.
Your speculation of Zim detaining Martin is just that--your speculation. If Zimmerman tried to detain Martin with his gun, how did he sustain those multiple injuries while holding the gun? Never thought of that, did you?
We know what the autopsy report showed. It showed no signs of being attacked by Zimmerman--not even a scratch. As for Zimmerman's injuries, they were treated by the paramedics who asked him if he wanted to go to the hospital. Zimmerman refused. The paramedics report will be read during the proceedings I'm sure.
Are you sure O'Mara doesn't have you on his witness list?

With your 'first hand knowledge,' Zimmerman should have gotten off at the syg hearing.

You really should do your civic duty and inform the the defense and prosecution.

When do you plan on letting them know?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#59224 May 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how you can pinpoint all the causes of Zimmerman being on trial except Zimmerman himself.
It's everyone elses fault and they're all out to get him and the justice system is just not playing fair.
If you really hate the system son, I suggest you find another country that better suits your requirements.
amazing
So you're fine with the idea a trial could be held with disregard to the laws of the land? That public outcry should determine guilt or innocent? That personal or professional concerns should be considered so that they could score a win by imprisoning an innocent man?

Maybe you should look for another country.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#59225 May 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're fine with the idea a trial could be held with disregard to the laws of the land? That public outcry should determine guilt or innocent? That personal or professional concerns should be considered so that they could score a win by imprisoning an innocent man?
Maybe you should look for another country.
That's your claim son. And O'Mara's free to pursue that avenue if he so wishes.

But your opinion certainly isn't the law of the land.

The justice system we use is what we use. You keep wanting to use your opinion as a legal source of opinions.

And it just doesn't work that way here in my country.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#59226 May 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your claim son. And O'Mara's free to pursue that avenue if he so wishes.
The justice system we use is what we use. You keep wanting to use your opinion as a legal source of opinions.
Show some gratitude for those that fought and died for " your country" Everyone is entitled to an opinion .... until Jan 1 of 08. Now only a select few are entitled to express their views
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#59227 May 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your claim son. And O'Mara's free to pursue that avenue if he so wishes.
Not a wonder that you don't like opinion. You consider this nation "my country" so no surprise there.

I don't talk in legal terms. I'm not a lawyer. But that doesn't mean I can't add 2+2. It doesn't mean I can't bring up the obvious--at least to some of us. If the law of the land states a mother can sue McDonalds because her kid is too fat, you don't have to accept that. Instead, you do what you can to change that particular law of the land. And until we do find a perfect system, we will always make change whether you like it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump won't campaign for Alabama's Roy Moore am... 1 min Retribution 33
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Ice Man 42,159
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BlueFlag 1,642,504
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 2 min Trump is a joke 262
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 4 min Rabbis on the Run 192
News GOP closer to big win with House tax vote; Sena... 5 min Retribution 59
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 5 min Bill Clinton 41
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 6 min WelbyMD 109
More from around the web