Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

United States

#58201 May 2, 2013
well guarded wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the evidence that supports your claim. Any witnesses?
The state already said there was no proof of this.
Truth

United States

#58202 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Standing in front of someone and punching him the face isn't a sucker punch.

Stand in front of my way sometime, dr-bigtalk, and I'd be happy to demonstrate.

PS: your pedophile hero broke his nose when the gun he pulled (because he is a worthless chickensh!t) hit him in the face after pulled the trigger.

Spoken like a true moron barefoot. Hilarious.
Truth

United States

#58203 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile broke his nose with the recoil of his gun which for some reason he felt he needed to brandish.

The pedophile flunked out of cop school.

We can all see why.

How lucky we are he got no further than flunking out of community college.
There would have been little recoil in that type of firearm especially since it was placed against the heart of the thug when shot.
Truth

United States

#58204 May 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!!!
Yet the state can not prove Zimmerman confronted Martin and they said so. Get on the witness list.
Truth

United States

#58205 May 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The state's star witness is the dead body, followed closely by the confession and the weapon used to kill the victim son.

You can claim Zimmerman's claims are supported by evidence, but that remains to be seen.

As for real facts, yours varies from time to time and situation to situation. No wonder you have such a hard time hold the entire case together.
The facts are in all the reports. Try reading them if you can read. I doubt you would understand some of the big words son.
Truth

United States

#58206 May 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well gee whiz son.

All we have is YOUR word that you know it based on your personal hubris. And that's just about where it ends as far as facts go... abruptly.
Try educating yourself like I did then you will realize how stupid you are on the subject son.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58207 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The state has the burden of proof moron. Their star witness was caught lying.
The pedophile was caught lying and his defense team won't allow him to get any closer to taking the stand than the table he is sitting at.

The state of Florida is going to prove the confrontation was caused by the pedophile.

The pedophile continued to stalk this boy- the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- after he was told explicitly not to.

The pedophile assaulted this boy three blocks from his truck, long after he was told to not follow Martin.

If the pedophile had done what he was told to do: he would be home right now beating his wife like he was before he assaulted Martin.

Location hidden

#58208 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
Try educating yourself like I did
You show no signs of any education outside of what your fellow bigots drummed into your prehistoric brow.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#58209 May 2, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>if Zimmmermen is not charged with anything why is he in Court attempting to smear his victim. After beating his girl friend he did the same thing. Filed charges against her and tried to smear her. Zimmermen has a history of this. He has gotten away with it in the past and that seems to have embolden him. He is a short fat cowardly bully who used the law, guns and dogs to get over on and intimidate his victims. He had already received a number of complaints from residents about his style of patrolling on foot with his dog and gun. He had stopped a number a residents and questioned them. evidently he considered anyone he did not personally know to be suspicious.
Ole GI Janie got away with it before because he had Judge Daddy in his corner staving off charges..... THIS TIME, his luck ran out... cuz Judge Daddy is no longer a factor.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58210 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile was caught lying and his defense team won't allow him to get any closer to taking the stand than the table he is sitting at.

The state of Florida is going to prove the confrontation was caused by the pedophile.

The pedophile continued to stalk this boy- the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- after he was told explicitly not to.

The pedophile assaulted this boy three blocks from his truck, long after he was told to not follow Martin.

If the pedophile had done what he was told to do: he would be home right now beating his wife like he was before he assaulted Martin.
He was not told explicitly. Try listening to the tape. It is totally legal to follow while instructing officers direction of travel also. Also stalking doesn't apply and that's why he wasn't charged. Also the state already said there is no proof Zimmerman attacked Martin. Looks like your the moron here.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#58211 May 2, 2013
well guarded wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the evidence that supports your claim. Any witnesses?
How about the fact the Trayvon's body was found a significant distance from GI Janie's car. Leads any reasonable person to conclude that Janie in fact was stalking him.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58212 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You show no signs of any education outside of what your fellow bigots drummed into your prehistoric brow.
Looks like you lack education. Read the last reply moron. Looks like your racist buddies have been filling you full of BS. Try reading the actual police reports. Probably wouldn't matter to you though. Racists deny the facts in this case.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58213 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Ole GI Janie got away with it before because he had Judge Daddy in his corner staving off charges..... THIS TIME, his luck ran out... cuz Judge Daddy is no longer a factor.
His witnesses and the evidence supporting his statement will be the only factor needed. He will be acquitted.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58214 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>How about the fact the Trayvon's body was found a significant distance from GI Janie's car. Leads any reasonable person to conclude that Janie in fact was stalking him.
This is not Canada and stalking doesn't apply in this case. Doesn't matter how far he walked from his vehicle if he lost sight of him as he said on the phone and was attacked while returning to his vehicle.

Location hidden

#58215 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not told explicitly.
Explicitly.

And the pedophile acknowledged what he was told.

911 dispatcher:

Are you following him?[2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah.[2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We donít need you to do that.[2:26]

Zimmerman:

OK.[2:28]
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#58216 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The state has the burden of proof moron. Their star witness was caught lying. Zimmerman's wife wasn't there so she can't testify to anything. Zimmerman doesn't have to testify either. Zimmerman's statements are supported by evidence. Like his injuries, Martins autopsy reports, witness statements. You know, real facts not like your ignorant imagination son.
so.... GI Janie's statements are supported by evidence, eh?
Like his statement, "then he jumped out at me from out of the bushes." THERE WERE NO BUSHES

Like his statement of him telling police that when he told 911 dispatch he was losing 911 dispatch told him to move the car to get a better view. On police review of the 911 tape, no such conversation occurred.

Like his statement, "I gots no money, yer honour".

Like his statement, "I had to confirm the name of the street" on the street that he lived on for 3 years!
Truth

United States

#58217 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>so.... GI Janie's statements are supported by evidence, eh?
Like his statement, "then he jumped out at me from out of the bushes." THERE WERE NO BUSHES

Like his statement of him telling police that when he told 911 dispatch he was losing 911 dispatch told him to move the car to get a better view. On police review of the 911 tape, no such conversation occurred.

Like his statement, "I gots no money, yer honour".

Like his statement, "I had to confirm the name of the street" on the street that he lived on for 3 years!
You Canadians should research a little better. A lot of websites are giving incorrect information. It wasn't his street it happened on so no surprise he didn't know the street. Nothing in his statement suggests jumping out of the bushes.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#58218 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You Canadians should research a little better. A lot of websites are giving incorrect information. It wasn't his street it happened on so no surprise he didn't know the street. Nothing in his statement suggests jumping out of the bushes.
Oh for cryst sakes.... There are THREE... count'em..... THREE fcuking streets in that gated subdivision. GI Janie lived there for THREE... count'em..... THREE fcuking years. Are you seriously trying to tell me HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE NAME OF THE STREET WAS??? ARE YOU FCUKING SERIOUS??? ROTFALMFAO!! You americans really need to get the lead out of your water supply if you can't remember 3 fcuking streets in your own neighbourhood! OMG!!! too funny!

And as for the "jumping out of the bushes" statement.... oh yes there was... He made that statement to Detective Singleton THREE times on 2/26
Truth

United States

#58219 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for cryst sakes.... There are THREE... count'em..... THREE fcuking streets in that gated subdivision. GI Janie lived there for THREE... count'em..... THREE fcuking years. Are you seriously trying to tell me HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE NAME OF THE STREET WAS??? ARE YOU FCUKING SERIOUS??? ROTFALMFAO!! You americans really need to get the lead out of your water supply if you can't remember 3 fcuking streets in your own neighbourhood! OMG!!! too funny!

And as for the "jumping out of the bushes" statement.... oh yes there was... He made that statement to Detective Singleton THREE times on 2/26
I've read the official police statement. Don't really need your help with the facts of the case after all I only consider true facts. You are lacking in that department. Not hard to believe that someone doesn't know the name of every street in their neighborhood. I certainly don't.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#58220 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
His witnesses and the evidence supporting his statement will be the only factor needed. He will be acquitted.
This is based on some of the MANY contradictory statements in Zimmerman's fairy tale, and based on expert forensics, to show lies:

1. Zimmerman wasn't "suffocated" by Trayvon, or Trayvon would have had traces of Zimmerman's DNA because of pressing his hands on that "bloody nose" and "split lip" on his hands or sleeves.

2. Zimmerman couldn't possibly have reached his gun on the BACK SIDE of Right hip at his waist, while Trayvon was SITTING on his waist, reportedly "bashing his face in, suffocating him, and REPEATEDLY smashing his skull on concrete... in the grassy area!

3. Zimmerman made a show of modeling what he had done, once Trayvon fell, or slid, or moved after he was shot... Zimmerman said he sat up, got up, and jumped on the (now dead...but apparently still "talking," based on Zimmerman's account) teenager, SPREADING HIS HANDS AWAY FROM HIS BODY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT TRAYVON HAD BEEN HITTING HIM WITH SOMETHING...LIKE A BRICK OR SOMETHING. And that is when the police officer arrived. The only thing is that...the body was found, face down, WITH BOTH HANDS UNDER THE BODY!

Medical experts should also be able to demonstrate that the "injuries" suffered by Zimmerman are NOT congruent with the report of savage beating described by Zimmerman. And that the precision of the placement of the bullet to reach the exact spot where it lodge itself was not consistent with a "desperate, no time to aim" shot by a man "ready to lose consciousness, and that the trajectory of that bullet (DIRECT, FRONT TO BACK, not angled up or down or right to left) is also inconsistent with that "desperate, no time to aim" shot nor with the reported relative position of the two men fighting.

Putting it mildly.... GI Jane is fcuked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disgraced Chicago cops posed with black suspect... 1 min i catch liers 30
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 1 min Go Blue Forever 1,114
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Le Duped 182,847
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Duh Other Twist 328,699
News Benghazi controversy explained 4 min Le Duped 146
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 4 min BoneYard 2,494
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min messianic114 164,429
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,234,625
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 6 min Black Rhino 304
News Ireland same-sex marriage 7 min Good Reverend 352
More from around the web