Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,352

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
drapes

Runnemede, NJ

#57389 Apr 14, 2013
well yeah sure but whites are still doing blacks injustice in other places let zimmerman have his money that he probably deserves..

I don't even wanna live in the country.. my family members are dumb enough to want to live with whites..

it's the dumbest thing we can't live with you. it's impossible.. our features are too opposite fom each other..

who can blame you for random hatred..
drapes

Runnemede, NJ

#57390 Apr 14, 2013
everyone can live with Asians though..

so blacks should all move to china or something...
1 post removed
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#57392 Apr 14, 2013
drapes wrote:
everyone can live with Asians though..
so blacks should all move to china or something...
OH no, Asians do not like blacks, here are refured to as Dum Dum. What can I say?
chris

Lafayette, LA

#57393 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a father figure in his home, his uncle.
Zimmerman did not know Trayvon's history when he murdered him.
How stupid do you have to be to think no one cares about senseless killings?
No, they are not Trayvon's. That's just your bigoted opinion, fueled by hate.
actually the bigoted hate problem is of the black community, had martin not been casing to break in which is well shown what he was doing and that a large percentage of blacks do then the problem would not occur with whites, things worked so much better with segregation and should return, if blacks were indeed equal they would have integrated but the last 75 years dealing with them indicate no such thing is a reality and it is time to return to segregation, if they wish to steal from and kill each other that is not our business, it is their incessant violation of decent people that needs to be remedied, and this judicial system just needs to be abolished as useless
chris

Lafayette, LA

#57394 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? I didn't comment on his physical ability nor agility. I was correcting his physical stats which a liar had erroneously posted.
Trayvon was not a wrestler.
Bite me.
people with your mindset show their lack of credibility by the snide remarks and foul language, reality of the matter is you don t need to be a wrestler, the physical traits are important in any confrontation, you seem to have no useable knowledge to offer any introspection into this event, you probably just need to concentrate on you smoking pot

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57395 Apr 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
What is related to the death of Trayvon is the fact there was no father in his home
The pedophile who shot and killed this boy didn't know or care that the boy's father lived or did not live with him.

The rapist blames the victim.

PS: the fact that his parents were divorced wasn't the boy's fault and half of US marriages end in divorce.

Look in the mirror, Chubby.

Location hidden

#57396 Apr 14, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the bigoted hate problem is of the black community, had martin not been casing to break in which is well shown what he was doing
What he was doing was coming home from buying a bag of candy and the only person with the arrest record would be the pedophile who was stalking this boy for daring to be black and walking at night in his neighborhood.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#57397 Apr 14, 2013
Make p all the stories you want, witnesses will bear out what Zimmerman has testified to, and he will go on t live a comfortable life, even after he pays off the vampire parents of Trayvon.They are truly bloodsuckers!!

Location hidden

#57398 Apr 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Make p all the stories you want, witnesses will bear out what Zimmerman has testified to
The pedophile hasn't testified, LyingC*t74, except what he said during his bail hearing and there he lied (see: Ugly fat wife arrested for perjury).

And since he got caught lying to the court, he is going to be taking the stand... since the judge would otherwise remind the jury that the pedophile is a liar... which would hurt his credibility...
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#57399 Apr 14, 2013
The police questioned 3 witnesses. Did you not hear about those people? Of course not. You only read lefty propaganda. It was in all the local papers at the time of the shooting. The Lefty Prosecutor might have gotten a manslaughter charge, but she wanted a murder charge, and there isn't evidence for 2nd degree murder. So Zimmerman walks. Florida, Indiana, Texas, Arizona are different states, and look for different evidence, especially in a murder charge.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57400 Apr 14, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the bigoted hate problem is of the black community, had martin not been casing to break in which is well shown what he was doing and that a large percentage of blacks do then the problem would not occur with whites, things worked so much better with segregation and should return, if blacks were indeed equal they would have integrated but the last 75 years dealing with them indicate no such thing is a reality and it is time to return to segregation, if they wish to steal from and kill each other that is not our business, it is their incessant violation of decent people that needs to be remedied, and this judicial system just needs to be abolished as useless
Trayvon was not casing anything. He was returning from the store.

You are a worthless piece of trash.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57401 Apr 14, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
people with your mindset show their lack of credibility by the snide remarks and foul language, reality of the matter is you don t need to be a wrestler, the physical traits are important in any confrontation, you seem to have no useable knowledge to offer any introspection into this event, you probably just need to concentrate on you smoking pot
People with your mindset show their lack of credibility by the snide hateful remarks about blacks.

I didn't say anyone needed to be a wrestler. I was merely correcting your lie saying Trayvon was a wrestler.

I have never said that physical traits are not important. You like to lie, anything to further your racist agenda.

No thanks to the pot, keep it for yourself.
concernedcitizen

Carmel, IN

#57402 Apr 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit?
I stated a fact.
FAT is what I said.
FAT.
I noticed you didn't say one single word when Lying C*t74 claimed this boy outweighed the fat pedophile by 40 pounds.
Funny how that is.
Wow, you're utterly rabid! I did not see the post nor do I care. We do know Martin beat the crap out of Zimmerman. It wouldn't matter if he outweight Martin by 100 pounds because if you're overweight and out of shape, you're not at any advantage whatsoever.....more of a disadvantage.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57403 Apr 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile is going to be getting in prison what you give away now.

They'll knock his teeth out so they don't get in the way.

You can send him birthday cards every year reminding him he's still alive and that's what matters.
When you are acquitted you don't go to prison in case you didn't know.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57404 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Medical reports say you are a liar. Zimmerthug's head was not bashed on the sidewalk. I defy you to prove it was.
'
Looks like you are either stupid or a liar. He walks get over it. Your lies make you look very stupid.
concernedcitizen

Carmel, IN

#57405 Apr 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what a fat man sounds like when he has to run 50 yars.
Just like your hero, the pedophile.
Pick a story line you are going to stick with.
You obviously don't know what a fat man sounds like when he runs because you've never gotten off your chair long enough to find out. Heck, you don't even know what an overweight man sounds like when he walks which is why you are so clueless and stupid. Your sedentary lifestyle limits the amount of oxygen to your brain. Obviously.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57406 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>No, he could not have. He had already called LE to establish an alibi. His only salvation would have been to not murder Trayvon.
You're so stupid. If he had a plan to kill him he would have never had his nose broken or head bashed. It's simple to just walk up and shoot somebody. You sure are grasping. So stupid.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57407 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon was not casing anything. He was returning from the store.

You are a worthless piece of trash.
He was a thief so how do you know he wasn't casing something after all he was acting suspicious.
concernedcitizen

Carmel, IN

#57408 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? I didn't comment on his physical ability nor agility. I was correcting his physical stats which a liar had erroneously posted.
Trayvon was not a wrestler.
Bite me.
You don't have to be a wrestler in order to overtake an overweight 30 year old. Martin played football and they work out in the weight room to build muscle. With so much of their time is spent on strength training and conditioning.....are you kidding me? By the time an athlete hits 17, they are jacked. So.....he was trained to pummel the big guys in what could be one of the most violent American sports. I'd say Zimmerman was an easy mark.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57409 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I go by the official documents. I don't watch Sharpton.

By the time Zimmerthug was arrested he had already lost a lot of weight according to O'Mara.

He was over 200 pounds the night he murdered Trayvon. Trayvon was 158. Lying, twisting and distorting won't change facts.

Zimmerthug did NOT say he was 170 when he murdered Trayvon. You are a liar. I stated in my post (see above) that O'Mara said Zimmerthug had lost a lot of weight between the night he murdered Trayvon and the time of his arrest. He was over 200 pounds when he murdered Trayvon.

Trayvon was 158.

None of which really matters, I was merely correcting the ass Cat74 who claimed Trayvon weighed 40 pounds more than Zimmerthug.

It doesn't matter how much either weighed, Zimmerthug was the one with the gun. When Trayvon attempted to defend himself from the animal, Zimmerthug shot him. Murdered him. So says the state of Florida. So says me.
Once again you have proven how ignorant you are. Zimmerman was not weighed at the police department on the night of the shooting. He was weighed almost two months later when charged and he was listed at 185 which is normally fully clothed. Martin would have been weighed nude during the autopsy and he was 158. So deduct clothing from Zimmerman when he was charged and he was probably 180 tops. Zimmerman says he was about 170 when the incident happened. Watching the video of him taken the night of the incident with the broken nose and cut head he easily appears 170. Dream up another lie and get back to me and I will continue to make you look like the idiot you are with facts from actual police reports and evidence.
When you attack someone and break their nose then bash their head on the sidewalk you may get shot if the person is in fear of theirs life such as Zimmerman. Doesn't matter age or weight. He will be acquitted as he should be. This case is nothing more than self defense. The prosecution knows they don't have a case but they had to do something to appease black racists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 6 min guest2 1,235
For many NKY voters, statehouse elections are a... (Feb '14) 12 min Durbin 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Charles Idemi 121,070
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 37 min Maple Resident 3,371
Obama pitches for votes on black radio 40 min Zombie Corpse Rental 2
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 40 min Brian_G 517
ObamaCare Returns as an Election Albatross 48 min Walt Kowalski 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Brian_G 270,360
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,126,130
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 5 hr mjjcpa 607