Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#55956 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u have a MAJOR problem with comprehension ... don't you ...???
do you not see the ... between that ...
71 inches ... 6 foot 1
NOTE the ...
NOT = to ... huh ...???
ya dumchit ...
ROTFALMFAO!!! I just love watching the Inbred Two-Step!!! tappa tappa tappa!!! Don't by anything by the inch in Kentucky! You'll get fcuked!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#55957 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the "original" of my height posts!
THAT there had been different specs on his height ...
Ohhh ... for u dwIdioTs ... specs
MEAN ... define ... short for speculations ...
speculate [&#712;sp&#603;kj& #650;&#716;le&#618;t]
vb
1.(when tr, takes a clause as object) to conjecture without knowing the complete facts
2.(Economics, Accounting & Finance / Stock Exchange)(intr) to buy or sell securities, property, etc., in the hope of deriving capital gains
3.(intr) to risk loss for the possibility of considerable gain
4.(Team Sports / Rugby)(intr) NZ Rugby to make an emergency forward kick of the ball without taking any particular aim
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Speculations
ROTFALMFAO!!! What a doorknob!!!
6 posts removed
Cat74

United States

#55964 Mar 26, 2013
And you forgot to mention how the media put out a 5 year old picture making the little gangbanger look real young. No one planned on taking a life, but Treyvon planned to take Zimmermans gun, and he planned on making trouble or he would have peacefully gone back to Daddys house like he should have done. Little Treyvon had drugs in his system at the time of the autopsy.
2 posts removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55967 Mar 26, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral of the story is trying to beat an armed citizen to death may have bad side effects.
Only if Zimmerman is found not guilty son.

If he is, your moral would have to be reversed.
5 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55973 Mar 26, 2013
you dwIdioTs keep diggin at me ...
like a lil attack doggie does...

I'm NOT the one on trial ...

Whose lil 'attack' doggies are u ...

arrrfff aarrrrffff
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55975 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u have a MAJOR problem with comprehension ... don't you ...???
do you not see the ... between that ...
71 inches ... 6 foot 1
NOTE the ...
NOT = to ... huh ...???
ya dumchit ...
So your point is it made sense for Zimmerman to arm himself while chasing Martin?

Makes sense to me.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55976 Mar 26, 2013
HOT TREND: CONVICTS CONVERT TO ISLAM
Exclusive: D.J. Dolce weighs in on Colorado shooter's claim of 'personal jihad'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/hot-trend-convicts...

Were ALL the "convicted illegals" released on this idea ...???

huuummmmm
3 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55980 Mar 26, 2013
zazz wrote:
Note the longer, not taller. ROFLMAO.
I'm 5'9" ... long lean & leggy ...
How "short" are you ...???

;0)
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55982 Mar 26, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5'7 3/4". Long, lean, and sexy as all get out. I would put you to shame in a NY minute.
Physically that is. I've already put you to shame mentally.
I don't "ooze" sex appeal ...
I ooze "class" ...

The kind that can go ANYwhere in the World ...

;0)
3 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55986 Mar 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was not a suspect. Zimmerthugman was not a cop. Hell, he wasn't even a security guard (he couldn't cut it).
The world will indeed be a better place when Zimmerthugman is in Florida State Prison.
t was a "thug" looking for trouble ...
He found it ...

Just not the kind he was wanting ...

;0)

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#55987 Mar 27, 2013
There were over 10 pages deleted from the time I posted Monday night until I returned Tuesday afternoon. Here Is One Troll and Buffoon Bull in all his many aliases are keeping the monitors busy. Job security, so I guess they are helping the economy in their own sick way.

Location hidden

#55988 Mar 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5'9" ... long lean & leggy ...
How "short" are you ...???
;0)
You're short on intellect.

Location hidden

#55989 Mar 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
t was a "thug" looking for trouble ...
He found it ...
Just not the kind he was wanting ...
;0)
Trayvon was not looking for anything. He was on his way home, talking to a friend on his cell.

Being black is just not a good enough reason to murder an unarmed boy.

If you were not such a bigoted racist this would be clear to you.
3 posts removed
tiredofwhining

Lexington, SC

#55993 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you imagine the look on the punks face??
LOL "priceless" The ultimate F me moment
Catfish Crisco

Chicago, IL

#55994 Mar 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm 5'7 3/4". Long, lean, and sexy as all get out.

I would put you to shame in a NY minute.

Physically that is.

I've already put you to shame mentally.
zazz....5'3"....345 lbs.

Short, fat, and bald.

Blacker than the ass of spades.

Dumber than a box o'rocks.

IQ.....78.

Annual Income.....$0.

Annual Income from all government benefits and assistance,.(including health care benefits from medicaid,'represented in 2012 taxpayer dollars'),.....$39,500...(appr ox).
Catfish Crisco

Chicago, IL

#55995 Mar 27, 2013
Friday March 22, 2013 - Monday March 25, 2013...post # 54963,…54972,…54986,…549998,…( 55023),…55160,…55169,..55405,… 55568.
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

What did we do??? ROTFALMFAO!!! More that you amoronicans did in Iraq... Vietnam.... Korea..... I'll give you Grenada, though.... that was one tough war machine you faced there. heh heh heh!!! Funny how you dumbazzes jumped in at the end of the European theatre in WWII and you dickheads claim YOU won the war. ROTFALMFAO!!! Interesting, that you cowards waited for Britain to be engaged in war with France in 1812, before you could muster up the courage to invade us so that you could annex us into your pitiful nation. WE KICKED YOUR SORRY AZZES RIGHT BACK TO DC!!(and set fire to the WhoreHouse) Proof??

We're still here, dumbazz.. and to put it in terms even you will understand.... WE AIN'T AGOIN' NOWHERE!!!

Dumbazz Amoronican Sayin' of the week: American has NEVER lost a war! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

That's right numbnut!....We got you right where we want you!....On ice!......ROFLMFAO!

Serfs up!

LOL!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

hmmmm.... speaking of ice..... water's soon gonna be at a premium, thanks to your country's brilliant conservation efforts!!

I don't suppose you backwoods inbred Johnny Rebs are gonna want to buy some in the near future, would you??!!

Hmm... let me calculate YOUR cost!!! You think the A-rabs are rich!!

You ain't seen nothin' yet!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

I got some yellow snow I'll sell you, cheap! I'll even stuffit in your eye for free!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

No thanks.... got plenty of the good stuff.... Wanna buy some?
I'll give you a deal!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

So, you finally admit you are a hop head!....Go figure!.....All that coke has turned you into a scatter brain.

Is it any wonder why you are a big fcking idiot for all the world to see? Is it any wonder why you are anti-social? Is it any wonder why you have a problem with authority? Is it any wonder why you want to see an innocent man sent to prison for the rest of his life?

I think not!

Sooner or later, drug dealers like you end up in the can. It's bad enough that your stupidity causes many young users to lead a life of crime and to even overdose, but your stupidity here on the Internet is even more noteworthy.

I hope you got a good explanation when the Canadian authorities come knocking at your door looking for your stash.

You really are a freaking moron, you know that?

Frigid temperatures and drugs can really wreak havoc upon the brain, yes?
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh!!! A hop head!! At least we have GOOD beer in Canada.... not like the squirrel piss YOU try to pass of as beer!!! ROTFALMFAO!

Ya... and we have Coke too.... and Pepsi... and RC Cola...

The funny thing about you fright wing teabagging americans... is you think the United States is number one!! Well... I'm here to tell you, jackazz, that the rest of the world see you fright wing morons as a huge steaming pile of number two!

ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

Beer?....LOL....You frostbitten morons call that beaver piss you got up there beer?

I'd rather drink skunk piss!

The only thing you jackoffs got going for you up there is whale blubber. I see you tried to change the subject since you tried to sell me some dangerous drugs over the Internet. But that's what I'd expect to hear from a coke addict like you. I bet you're a skinny crack head who stole his mothers TV for a rock or two.

How long have you been poisoning people with the drugs you sell?

How long has it been dipsh1t?

You can run but you can't hide.
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh.... psychotic? or what??
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#55996 Mar 27, 2013
Friday March 22, 2013 - Monday March 25, 2013...post # 54963,…54972,…54986,…549998,…( 55023),…55160,…55169,..55405,… 55568.
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

What did we do??? ROTFALMFAO!!! More that you amoronicans did in Iraq... Vietnam.... Korea..... I'll give you Grenada, though.... that was one tough war machine you faced there. heh heh heh!!! Funny how you dumbazzes jumped in at the end of the European theatre in WWII and you dickheads claim YOU won the war. ROTFALMFAO!!! Interesting, that you cowards waited for Britain to be engaged in war with France in 1812, before you could muster up the courage to invade us so that you could annex us into your pitiful nation. WE KICKED YOUR SORRY AZZES RIGHT BACK TO DC!!(and set fire to the WhoreHouse) Proof??

We're still here, dumbazz.. and to put it in terms even you will understand.... WE AIN'T AGOIN' NOWHERE!!!

Dumbazz Amoronican Sayin' of the week: American has NEVER lost a war! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

That's right numbnut!....We got you right where we want you!....On ice!......ROFLMFAO!

Serfs up!

LOL!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

hmmmm.... speaking of ice..... water's soon gonna be at a premium, thanks to your country's brilliant conservation efforts!!

I don't suppose you backwoods inbred Johnny Rebs are gonna want to buy some in the near future, would you??!!

Hmm... let me calculate YOUR cost!!! You think the A-rabs are rich!!

You ain't seen nothin' yet!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

I got some yellow snow I'll sell you, cheap! I'll even stuffit in your eye for free!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

No thanks.... got plenty of the good stuff.... Wanna buy some?
I'll give you a deal!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

So, you finally admit you are a hop head!....Go figure!.....All that coke has turned you into a scatter brain.

Is it any wonder why you are a big fcking idiot for all the world to see? Is it any wonder why you are anti-social? Is it any wonder why you have a problem with authority? Is it any wonder why you want to see an innocent man sent to prison for the rest of his life?

I think not!

Sooner or later, drug dealers like you end up in the can. It's bad enough that your stupidity causes many young users to lead a life of crime and to even overdose, but your stupidity here on the Internet is even more noteworthy.

I hope you got a good explanation when the Canadian authorities come knocking at your door looking for your stash.

You really are a freaking moron, you know that?

Frigid temperatures and drugs can really wreak havoc upon the brain, yes?
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh!!! A hop head!! At least we have GOOD beer in Canada.... not like the squirrel piss YOU try to pass of as beer!!! ROTFALMFAO!

Ya... and we have Coke too.... and Pepsi... and RC Cola...

The funny thing about you fright wing teabagging americans... is you think the United States is number one!! Well... I'm here to tell you, jackazz, that the rest of the world see you fright wing morons as a huge steaming pile of number two!

ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

Beer?....LOL....You frostbitten morons call that beaver piss you got up there beer?

I'd rather drink skunk piss!

The only thing you jackoffs got going for you up there is whale blubber. I see you tried to change the subject since you tried to sell me some dangerous drugs over the Internet. But that's what I'd expect to hear from a coke addict like you. I bet you're a skinny crack head who stole his mothers TV for a rock or two.

How long have you been poisoning people with the drugs you sell?

How long has it been dipsh1t?

You can run but you can't hide.
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh.... psychotic? or what??
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#55997 Mar 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three blocks? How about 150 feet and the confrontation took place about 90 feet from Zimmerman's vehicle which means Zimmerman was going towards his vehicle. Further the dispatcher has no authority to tell anyone to stay put.
Lie!!! He was going towards Trayvon.... because in his statement he says it was "coincidental" that I was going in the same direction as Trayvon because I needed to get the name of the street. Heh heh heh! He didn't know the name of the street??? In a subdivision with only THREE streets where he lived for THREE years!! Ya.... the police realized it was a lie too...
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#55998 Mar 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral of the story is trying to beat an armed citizen to death may have bad side effects.
no... the moral of the story is.... you shoot a kid who was walking down the street minding his own business... you get 25 to life.
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#55999 Mar 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

There were over 10 pages deleted from the time I posted Monday night until I returned Tuesday afternoon. Here Is One Troll and Buffoon Bull in all his many aliases are keeping the monitors busy. Job security, so I guess they are helping the economy in their own sick way.
I like to keep the censors in business, sitting on their big fat asses, sucking down cigarettes and cheap beer while they stuff their fat ass faces with processed cheese puffs and fructose corn syrup,....ummm! delicious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min moshx 1,418,032
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Maria 7,575
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 204,814
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 2 min Jelly Belly Popcorn 51
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 4 min 404 not found 243
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 5 min barry 1,024
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min American Lady 239,307
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr TRUMP FAN 309
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Coffee Party 393,244
More from around the web