Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,212)

Showing posts 44,221 - 44,240 of65,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

chess not checkers wrote:
<quoted text> He was not stalking Trayvon,If he really was out to get him the way you claim he was then he would have never called the 911 non emergency police line. Because of the recent burglaries he was using caution and being vigilant,especially since trayvon matched the description of recent suspects.
wHY CANT YOU EXPLAIN WHY George has all the injuries and trayvon has nonE aND WHY witnesses see trayvon ontop of george beating him.
Also i can say that if my son went out to get milk and butter he would have his pants pulled up and no cut through houses looking at others property;
And god forbid if he was approached by a concerned citizen he would nit attack that person he wuld answer the authority figures questions. If feeling threatened then call 911 or run or if need be defend yourself, however there is no proof that george attacked martin
First of all... he absolutely was stalking Martin. HIS OWN STATEMENT says he told the 911 dispatcher he lost sight of Martin and claims the dispatcher told him to move his car to follow him. Interesting, though... police review of the 911 tape confirm that conversation NEVER happened. So... GI Jane lied about following Trayvon.... why???? uh... because he had to cover up the fact he was stalking the kid.

Second of all, dumbazz.... according to the autopsy report... Trayvon had defensive wounds. He also had GI Jane's DNA under his fingernails..... a huge indicator of a defensive struggle.

All witnesses saw were two people grappling. GI Jane had grass stains on is back... but so did Trayvon. Which means... they were rolling around during the struggle.

And it is absolutely laughable the you class GI Jane as a "concerned citizen". The guy with a massive history of violence (against Police AND women). The only thing GI Jane was concerned about was living out his fantasy as a wannabee "Dirty Harry"..... something he could never do in the real world.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Stop being a hateful smartass.. i will continue to educate myself with the facts.
Not very well... I would say

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

No evidence = no probable cause = no arrest.

Probable cause =evidence - arrest.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
Is that what happened in OJ's trail in Ca???
Proven a liar again..........LOL
Moron, his post doesn't address a trial that hasn't taken place. It is speaking about the arrest. Yes, that is exactly what happened in the OJ case. He was arrested.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> He was looking for a definitive location to give to the dispatcher and police on their arrival. Yes if that meant George was heading in the direction that the suspicious person was then shall be it. There is no law that states a concerned citizen cannot walk around the block with a concealed weapon.. There was no malice intent,, he was looking for a specific address otherwise he made it clear he was on his way back to his truck
Ya... right..... He told police that the fact he went in the same direction as Trayvon was because he had to get the name of the street.
Really??? In a subdivision that only has THREE streets.... In a subdivision where he has lived for THREE YEARS??? ROTFALMFAO!!!! More proof the wannabee jerkoff was stalking.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
I posted the link dozens of times but animals can't read
The subject was not SYG it was if the prosecution can disprove the grass stain evidence
No you haven't
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
you inbred snot nosed racist bast@rds keep saying that.... but inconsistencies and outright (proven) lies in GI Janie's multiple statements say otherwise.
Everyone say "hello" to Jacques Ottawa. He's a gypsy refugee boy who does nothing but lie. He is anti-America and deserves no one's time! Trust nothing he says. Just call him "jakeleg" for short.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

YEAH /// will you please post the link that HERE IS ONE is asking for. Why are you being so stubborn. Just do it so you guys can resolve this issue and i am curious to have him provide the post where you stated george is guilty and i guess in a way you are still saying the burden of proof rest on the defense only if ??? can you clarify.
Because we have BOTH posted and reposted and all we get is the same lame crap: No one has every posted any proof, wahh wahh wahh. Now we just tell him to go back and read.... but.... either he's too stupid or too lazy. I vote, he's both.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Bare foot you have no proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Gorge zimmerman put his hands on trayvon martin,,do you?
The state does not have the rock solid evidence either. They only had enough for probable cause and that warrants georges arrest
Well.... at least YOU admit there's enough evidence for probable cause and an arrest is warranted. Now...would you mind explaining that to Nobody is One??? Cuz... I gotta tell ya.... that guy's pretty thick....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Graduated what at 16??? Pre-school??!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Or "How to be an Accomplished Liar 101"??
Must be when he graduated from Juvie.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

There is in fact no evidence (in what is publicly known) Zimmerman followed closely, profiled, or confronted Martin ,,even though none of those action are necessarily illegal.
Are you serious???

GI Jane: I'm going to follow him
911 Dispatcher: We don't need you to do that sir?
(I'm paraphrasing.... but that is the gist of the 911 conversation.)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

However the charge is 2nd degree murder so the state must make the case.
and they will.... because they wouldn't have charged GI Jane if they didn't think they had a solid case.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>In Florida, once self-defense is invoked, the burden is on the prosecution to disprove the claim.
No problem there.....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Refuted.
You might have wanted to say: refudiated.... the moron might understand that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone say "hello" to Jacques Ottawa. He's a gypsy refugee boy who does nothing but lie. He is anti-America and deserves no one's time! Trust nothing he says. Just call him "jakeleg" for short.
You liar. What's your point? He is not anti American. He's anti racist.

You are anti truth. What shall we call you for short? Wooden head?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
By a animal?????
Nobody believes animals........
EXACTLY!!! THAT'S WHY WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious???
GI Jane: I'm going to follow him
911 Dispatcher: We don't need you to do that sir?
(I'm paraphrasing.... but that is the gist of the 911 conversation.)
That's why he disconnected, he knew what he was about to do.

"They always get away with it."
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
Is that what happened in OJ's trail in Ca???
Proven a liar again..........LOL
probable cause and arrest, jackazz.... there was a trial too. Did you miss that in your drunken stupor?? Are you saying OJ was innocent?? The ONLY reason he got off was the gross incompetence of the LA police department, the LA detectives AND the prosecutor. Interesting that even though OJ beat the murder rap.... he was crucified in the civil suit. Typically if you don't win the felony charge, you don't win the civil suit. But they won the civil suit, why is that??? hmmm?????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Six wrote:
<quoted text>You people just get on here an vent and say whatever is on your mind and thats cool no matter how ignorant it is, but do you hate minorities that much to where you rather watch america fall than to treat us like we walk upright and bleed like you?
Yes they do. Just as the rat wingers are willing to destroy our country in order to attempt to destroy Obama.

The worst of it is, they have raised and are raising their own kids to be haters also. When will it end?

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
done on purpose, just wanted to see how many i could sucker
ROTFALMFAO!!! Is that another typo??? Is this what you REALLY meant???: just wanted to see how many i could suck
Cryst almighty!! You're pretty fcuking stupid if you think we're going to fall for THAT bullsh!t!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

indy wrote:
<quoted text>...yes what happened to that innocent baby who was shot in the face was horrible, hopefully the prez will speak out on how tragic that was .... but im sure youll say we dont know the facts, im sure the baby was trying to jack 'em .... well we dont know all the facts yet on treyvons case,...... the suspects look like what his sons would look like if he had some....acc to him .......... why doesnt the lib media show both involved in the case as 12 yr olds? they show treyvon as if he was a boy...and we know we cant say that ....
Ya... we're all jumping for joy over that one, you stupid jackazz. THAT case has NOTHING to do with this case, moron. Get lost, dipsh!t

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,221 - 44,240 of65,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Democrats: No bluff, Obamawill go it alone on i... 2 min xxxrayted 184
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMajority 1,071,581
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min RayOne 144,649
NC's Rep. Stam: Pedophilia could be a sexual or... 4 min Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 36
Louisiana sheriff stands up for his right to pray 4 min Captain Yesterday 53
The Obamas Are Taking a Long Vacation - and Jus... 4 min Uncle Tom 3
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Reverend Alan 50,362
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min firm 239,557
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••