Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54172 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>??????????
So.... what you're saying is..........
......... what are you saying?
of course "you" do NOT understand ...
NOT a bit "surprising" ...

;0)

READ the "truth" about the case ...
THEN you will ...

[uh ... maybe]
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54173 Mar 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I told you 6 months ago..........RIOTFLMAO
There will be no SYG hearing..........
So when are you going to post the information you based Zims guilt on???????
When and where?
You need to link to that post from 6 months ago son.

I sure don't recall it. And I bet you don't too!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54174 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
of course "you" do NOT understand ...
NOT a bit "surprising" ...
;0)
READ the "truth" about the case ...
THEN you will ...
[uh ... maybe]
lol! Ah! So you don't know what you're talking about!

That explains a lot!
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54176 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So you don't know what you're talking about!
That explains a lot!
I "know" what I'm talking about ...
it's "you" that doesn't!

LEARN !

FROM a "truth" telling source!
NOT a "kool aid" source ...

tee hee hee

1 post removed
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54178 Mar 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be more than happy to post that link just as soon as you explain how the burden of proof in a court of law rest on the defense..........ROTFLMAO
One at a time my little troll..........LOL
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a law library showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution.........
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p ...
Moron yea wrote:
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.
That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
lol! Always with that same "... will be more than happy to post that link just as soon as you ..." condition.

And you just don't.

Such a clueless dunce you are son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54179 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "know" what I'm talking about ...
it's "you" that doesn't!
LEARN !
FROM a "truth" telling source!
NOT a "kool aid" source ...
tee hee hee
lol! Yep. That's correct son. Obviously your communications skills are non existent and you know it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54180 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yep. That's correct son. Obviously your communications skills are non existent and you know it!
I'm NOT a son ... Yeah!
I'm an "American Lady" ...
ADDRESS "me" as such ...

OR ...

SHUT THE HELL UP!

Capiche?!?

``````````

Update #26 Part-1 Trayvon Martin – What were the last 18 months like for him?

Part 1

First listen to Trayvon’s Mom, Sybrina Fulton, describe Trayvon. Do you get the sense of how close they were? How well she knew him? Or perhaps what she knew “about” him. Watch and decide for yourself. Then read on ...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence ...

Part 2

The substance of research was prodded by with this graphic of unknown attribution, dealing with the possibility that Trayvon Martin was not only an illegal drug-user, but possibly a drug-dealer.(Large file version here).
1 post removed
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54182 Mar 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see..........LOL
You asked me to post a link that proves my claim today..........LOL
I asked you months ago to prove your claim and you refuse..........
As a matter of fact I have asked you to prove dozens of your claims and you always refuse..........LOL
So just as soon as you answer my questions that are months old I will answer your question from today.........
Ok my little troll??????????
So why are you scared to post the information that allowed you to be convinced that Zim is guilty???
I asked this question over 6 months ago and you refuse to answer
Actually, I have posted son....

... you just don't read.

There's nothing anyone can do about that...

... except you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54183 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT a son ... Yeah!
I'm an "American Lady" ...
ADDRESS "me" as such ...
OR ...
SHUT THE HELL UP!
Capiche?!?
``````````
Update #26 Part-1 Trayvon Martin – What were the last 18 months like for him?
Part 1
First listen to Trayvon’s Mom, Sybrina Fulton, describe Trayvon. Do you get the sense of how close they were? How well she knew him? Or perhaps what she knew “about” him. Watch and decide for yourself. Then read on ...
Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence ...
Part 2
The substance of research was prodded by with this graphic of unknown attribution, dealing with the possibility that Trayvon Martin was not only an illegal drug-user, but possibly a drug-dealer.(Large file version here).
Wow. when you take all your assumptions and conclusions into consideration, Martin was simply deserving of what he got!

Good thing you don't need to look at the guy who actually DID the killing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54184 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. when you take all your assumptions and conclusions into consideration, Martin was simply deserving of what he got!
Good thing you don't need to look at the guy who actually DID the killing.
I'm SHOWING he IS NOT as "innocent" as the lamestreammedia
HAS portrayed him to BE!

Take THAT any way you WANT ...

The "killer"[as you say]
KILLED
in
Self Defense!

I would have DONE the SAME!

NO CHOICE!

Either THAT or DIE ...

I "love" living too well to DIE/possibly BE brain damaged that way!

LIVE & LEARN!

Do NOT spread hype/kool aid ...of which "you" know NOTHING about!

PROOFS, on here, shows THAT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54185 Mar 13, 2013
PROOFS
slash the S
1 post removed
Truth

Duluth, GA

#54187 Mar 13, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>So... when GI Jane said he was going to follow Trayvon, and the 911 dispatcher said, "No sir, we don't need you to do that." Exactly what does that mean?? It's not against the law to follow somebody... but when it turns to stalking and harassment, it sure as hell is against the law.
Just keep in mind that there is no proof he continued to follow after that. He also lost sight of him. That's not the only thing the prosecutor admitted in court that she couldn't prove. For a reasonable person that is more than enough doubt. If your an idiot or black racist there will never be enough doubt.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#54188 Mar 13, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>So... when GI Jane said he was going to follow Trayvon, and the 911 dispatcher said, "No sir, we don't need you to do that." Exactly what does that mean?? It's not against the law to follow somebody... but when it turns to stalking and harassment, it sure as hell is against the law.
Only problem is that it was not stalking. Even the idiot prosecutor knows that and didn't charge him with it. Try reading the Florida law on stalking.
Mufti of Pussky

Santa Ana, CA

#54189 Mar 13, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>and then when you put it in perspective, blacks only comprise 13 percent of the whole of population in the united states, slightly more than 50% of them are racists and 50% of them commit more than 60% of the crime, so in essence half of the crime is committed by 7 percent of the population, if they ever wonder the cause of disdain they need to look at those figures, if that 7 percent along with the 10 percent sociopaths were locked away for ever on their first event, crime would not exist, of course then lawyers would not, and that is a major issue also, we pay a profession for the purposes of destroying our lives
I agree with you in principle but I have to disagree with your analysis. I hate to say it but in my experience, 90% of blacks are racist or at least demonstrate a racist attitude, unfortunately, this has increased over the years. But yes, there are only a few million people who commit the overwhelming majority of crime in this country on a regular basis, repeat offenders, they simply just "don't give a flying fck."

And what a wonderful world it would be if they were all incarcerated along with the rest of their white and Hispanic criminal counterparts.

But the liberal mainstream media along with the liberals who are entrenched throughout our federal state and local governments will stop at nothing in order to suppress this Truth. Liberalism is a lie, and liberals derive their power from deceiving their constituents.
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54192 Mar 13, 2013
The Trayvon Martin Case, Update 22: The Incredible Exploding Dee Dee

http://statelymcdanielmanor.wordpress.com/201...

Good Night
see ya on the suuny side :)
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54193 Mar 14, 2013
a report written by Florida Department of Law Enforcement agent Kenneth Wayne Moore reveals that Scheme Team attorneys Benjamin Crump, Daryl Parks and Natalie Jackson were almost certainly present at the interviews of not only Dee Dee, but Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton. This obviously raises the possibility, perhaps even the probability, that DeeDee was extensively coached prior to her recorded interview.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54194 Mar 14, 2013
DeeDee is a textbook case of a non-credible witness.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54195 Mar 14, 2013
(1) A human being must have been unlawfully killed, and;
(2) by means of an act imminently dangerous to another, and;
(3) that act must reveal evidence of a depraved mind regardless of human life (but without premeditation to cause the death of any particular person).

Notice that each element is linked to the others by “and,” not “or.”

This is significant in that each and every element of the offense must be proved. The prosecution utterly failed to do this in its charging affidavit. They could not provide probable cause that the crime had been committed, yet the case was allowed to proceed.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54196 Mar 14, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you in principle but I have to disagree with your analysis. I hate to say it but in my experience, 90% of blacks are racist or at least demonstrate a racist attitude, unfortunately, this has increased over the years. But yes, there are only a few million people who commit the overwhelming majority of crime in this country on a regular basis, repeat offenders, they simply just "don't give a flying fck."
And what a wonderful world it would be if they were all incarcerated along with the rest of their white and Hispanic criminal counterparts.
But the liberal mainstream media along with the liberals who are entrenched throughout our federal state and local governments will stop at nothing in order to suppress this Truth. Liberalism is a lie, and liberals derive their power from deceiving their constituents.
The best way to control masses of people is through BIG GOVT. People are so ignorant to think the government is on their side. You would think 'forward' thinking progressives would have figured this out by now.
Mufti of Pussky

Houston, TX

#54197 Mar 14, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> The best way to control masses of people is through BIG GOVT. People are so ignorant to think the government is on their side. You would think 'forward' thinking progressives would have figured this out by now.
You would think wrong. They are all too willing to sacrifice their "Freedom" in order to keep on receiving more and more handouts,(free sh1t). They just don't give a rats ass.

Obama is the progressive master. He'll give away the farm before it's all over, the only problem is we will all lose our Freedom in the process. Caesar gave the people bread, and gladiatorial games in the arena. Obama will give us everything. He'll make Caesar look like a Conservative Republican.

It's about time for a new Czar. How about a leisure czar to make sure all the couch potato's get free new couches?

Hail Caesar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 2 min Catholic Girl 10
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Gillette 132,330
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min woodtick57 293,429
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,153,764
After being impeached in 1998, Clinton said he ... 4 min Le Duped 14
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 4 min kuda 63
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 10 min fedupwiththemess 209
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 10 min woodtick57 2,385
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 24 min John 89
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr woodtick57 315