Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#52713 Feb 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Problem with your brain is, it's cross wired.

Zimmerthugman is the one with the extensive criminal record. Trayvon had never been charged with a crime. Trayvon was not engaged in any illegal activity on the night he was murder. Shot while unarmed and minding his own business.

You must be a criminal who identifies with the criminal Zimmerthugman. Will you riot when he is convicted of second degree murder and sentenced to 25 to life? I'm sure you will.
Martin was committing a crime that night. When you attack a man and try to kill him by bashing his head on the sidewalk it's a crime.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52714 Feb 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>IF you are to be believed your 25 years must have been as a janitor.
I don't expect an idiot like you to understand. I do enjoy your idiotic posts.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52715 Feb 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid moronic asshole, most of the people you are assuming are Black are not, they are Caucasian. You're just too ignorant to understand some of us aren't judging this based on color but are basing our opinions based on the known facts. You don't have brains enough to do that.
Thanks for clearing that up. So it looks like there are idiots of all color on here. The true facts are available and I posted most of them. So are you admitting now that your stupid and not a racist?
Truth

Rome, GA

#52716 Feb 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
"Did Martin handle the gun he was ultimately shot with? No, according to test results made public last May, which showed evidence of Zimmerman's hands on the firearm, but not those of the teenager he killed. And an analysis showed that scrapings from underneath the teenager's fingernails did not contain any of Zimmerman's DNA, as may rub off in a prolonged struggle."

I can't wait for the SYG hearing. It will be a day full of laughs.
You don't normally get skin under your nails when you are punching someone. That really doesn't help Martins case.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52717 Feb 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
LaRoque phillip Western • 14 hours ago

"Yes people can speculate. Lets lay out the facts. Trayvon Martin was walking home with Skittles and iced tea. It was dark. It was raining. He was wearing a hoodie. George Zimmerman was a self appointed neighborhood watch man. He carries a firearm. He followed Martin. He called in to the police what he thought was suspicious behavior. He informed a police dispatch that he was getting out of the car to follow Martin. He was told by the police dispatch that they didn't need him to do that. He got out of the car and followed anyway. There was a confrontation. Martin was killed. My speculation: This didn't have to happen. Zimmerman could have stayed in the car."
Martin had a cell phone and could have called police or simply just went to where he was staying but he had to attack Zimmerman.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52718 Feb 28, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, disregarding the advice of the authorities and chasing after a child with a loaded weapon constitutes doing "everything right that night".

Way to go, Thug Zimmerman.
You mean dumpy Zimmerman chased that health athlete down and caught him? You would believe that.
2 posts removed
Straight shoota

Akron, OH

#52721 Feb 28, 2013
Eff that wanna be punk. He got what he deserved. Word to ur mutha.
4 posts removed

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52726 Feb 28, 2013
Lord, forgive them.

For they know not what they say or think.
5 posts removed
zazz

United States

#52732 Mar 1, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The importance of this case is lost on them.
They only see race and hatred. They see with their naked eyes.
I pray that one day the eyes of their hearts will be opened to the bright rays of TRUTH.
They see with cataract eyes. Bright lights cannot shine upon them.

Hearts? ROFLMFAO.

As if they have hearts.
5 posts removed
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52738 Mar 1, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy and daddy pimped your ass? Gets pretty cold up there huh? Try using a little less lubricant up your ass. More friction equals more heat.
ROTFLAMFAO!!.... Funny how you dickheads keep drifting into your homosexual fantasies when you have nothing intelligent to say. If you stopped "clutching your cargo", it might get your mind off of it.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52739 Mar 1, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Up yours enword!
Don't look now, but your latent homosexual tendencies are showing!! ROTFALMFAO!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52740 Mar 1, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Sounds like you can't stop sh1tt1ng your old blind self. Bite your nails much? Why not have a heart and keep your filthy enword mouth shut? Flies be buzzing around gonna land in there. Clean up the sh1t and the flies will go look for another enword. Dummy.

Ladies of America..... this is an example of what happens when you abuse alcohol during pregnancy.(I know, I know.... this example is a bit extreme, but, really ladies... do you want to take that chance?)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52741 Mar 1, 2013
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because they dont care about what is acually right or wrong. They only care about their stupid effin color. Dey bees ignant.
Right.... that's what it's all about.... what a stupid jackazz. Typical fright wing moron American... can't see past the end of their noses.
1 post removed
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52743 Mar 1, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your daddy got drunk and stumbled into his daughters room. Your momma wasn't drunk, it was your daddy, sh!t4brains!
That's what happens when you live in frigid temperatures 10 months out of the year. It keeps the family's head shape looking mellonesque.
Ef you fruit loop.
Again, Ladies of America, I make my point. Hard to argue against this sh!t. Cargo clutcher's mommy was a alcoholic and his daddy was a paying sperm donor.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52744 Mar 1, 2013
The funny thing is... the paying sperm donor was mommy's brother!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52745 Mar 1, 2013
No freebees because you're family in the Cargo clutcher's family. ROTFALMFAO!
2 posts removed
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52748 Mar 1, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladied of Canada, this is what happens when Eskimos breed with humans. Their offspring are stuck on stupid just like their tongues are frozen on metal. Ascendo Tuums daddy stuck it up Ascendos sisters poo poo and 9 months later Ascendo popped out.
They couldn't find a sperm donor that close to the Arctic Circle so the commisioned a Husky instead. This could be the reason why the entire family likes to scratch their nuts and their beavers.
You're mistaken dumbazz.... that only happens with Alaskan Eskimos.... and the result is: Sarah "I can see Russia from my kitchen window" Palin.(nudge, nudge, wink, wink... you betcha! Now, ain't that mavericky??)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52749 Mar 1, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
Correction: Make that lick their nuts and punk their beavers.
You talkin' about mommy and uncle-dad again??

Truth's Door

#52750 Mar 1, 2013
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because they dont care about what is acually right or wrong. They only care about their stupid effin color. Dey bees ignant.
"They don't care about what is actually right or wrong."

You are laughable. As if the poster you give comfort to cares about what's "right or wrong." His filthy mind knows no bounds and you fail to correct him.

It is because you two are two peas in the same pod. More like two rats in the same dark, filthy hole.

With each and every post you two put on this thread, you unashamedly expose yourselves to be Fools, to be bigots, to be racists.

Go and ask devilkeeper when will his boss call you two to come home.

Truth's Door

#52751 Mar 1, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
Correction: Make that lick their nuts and punk their beavers.
Your posts make your case for what you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 min True Judgment 2,042
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,394,927
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Don Barros Serrano 199,266
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 10 min Made In America 182
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dr Guru 216,665
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 35 min Sara 242
News Former astronaut scoffs at global warming (Feb '09) 1 hr Earthling-1 2,394
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Truth is might 3,321
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr VorenusI 387,993
More from around the web