Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
41,581 - 41,600 of 65,640 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Correct..........

But these moron/blacks think it is ok to just punch any white they see.......
It would help if they actually researched all reports. It's just easier to listen to ignorant Al and Jessie.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Trayvon defended himself and got murdered for doing so....To bad Trayvon did not have a gun....Could have got Zim first...Then teh criminal would have died and not the innosent teen age kid.
ZIM WILL GO TO JAIL..........NO DOUBT ABOUT IT....Hope big black bubba makes his wimpy ass his bitch also...LOL...
I hope a group of big black bubbas lay claim to him.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I hope a group of big black bubbas lay claim to him.
He will not be serving anytime. It's simply a case of self defense.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
For what crime???.......Waiting........ ..LOL
Zim commited stalking and murder for sure...may even have impeded Trayvons civil rights....Just some fact...

Anyway this is my last post I think on this topic...So sick of teh racist KKK slime....makes my heart sick how evil and vile you nazi pigs are....GOOD BYE HITLER TRASH........
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Zim commited stalking and murder for sure...may even have impeded Trayvons civil rights....Just some fact...

Anyway this is my last post I think on this topic...So sick of teh racist KKK slime....makes my heart sick how evil and vile you nazi pigs are....GOOD BYE HITLER TRASH........
You obviously don't know much about the law. Look up stalking and you will see it doesn't apply here. Even the ignorant prosecutor knew that. There is no law against following a person either. The law was violated when Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle and was attacked by Martin. It's called aggravated assault when you are trying to kill someone by bashing their head on the sidewalk. Try looking at all police reports and try to remove your color issues and you will have a clearer view of the case.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It would help if they actually researched all reports. It's just easier to listen to ignorant Al and Jessie.
There is a reason why the black community has such a low number of their thugs that graduate high school, get real jobs or go on to universities......

The same reason is why such a large percentage of the blacks end up in jail or dead......

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim commited stalking and murder for sure...may even have impeded Trayvons civil rights....Just some fact...
No law against a security guard asking a person questions..........LOL

No law against security following a suspect........
zazz ass transplant

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Martin was a violent criminal who was destined to either kill or be killed, or both. Fortunately for society, he was the one who got killed, but I can't help but wonder if he ever killed somebody. A lot of murders go unsolved, and a lot of racist negross get away with it.

Is it any wonder why blacks are denied opportunities? I don't think so. Would you invite a murderer into your home? I think not.

People like Trayvon Martin, Al Sharpton, zazz, and barefoot will continue to give blacks a bad name. I can't wait until I turn on the news some day and find out that somebody popped a cap in Sharpton's fat ass. How many deaths and ruined lives has he been responsible for?

What goes around comes around.

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

zazz ass transplant wrote:
Trayvon Martin was a violent criminal who was destined to either kill or be killed, or both. Fortunately for society, he was the one who got killed, but I can't help but wonder if he ever killed somebody. A lot of murders go unsolved, and a lot of racist negross get away with it.
Is it any wonder why blacks are denied opportunities? I don't think so. Would you invite a murderer into your home? I think not.
People like Trayvon Martin, Al Sharpton, zazz, and barefoot will continue to give blacks a bad name. I can't wait until I turn on the news some day and find out that somebody popped a cap in Sharpton's fat ass. How many deaths and ruined lives has he been responsible for?
What goes around comes around.
These kneeeeeeegrows here are just thugs like ash tray was and they will also end up dead at the end of a gun someday.....
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He will not be serving anytime. It's simply a case of self defense.
And yet, the defense keeps trying to postpone and delay the trial contrary to what idiots like hio say.

Seems your opinion doesn't jive with the defense teams.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know much about the law. Look up stalking and you will see it doesn't apply here. Even the ignorant prosecutor knew that. There is no law against following a person either. The law was violated when Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle and was attacked by Martin. It's called aggravated assault when you are trying to kill someone by bashing their head on the sidewalk. Try looking at all police reports and try to remove your color issues and you will have a clearer view of the case.
And yet, there's nothing to corroborate your claim... except Zimmerman.

And he hasn't gone through the syg hearing yet.

Seems your just as slanted.

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, the defense keeps trying to postpone and delay the trial contrary to what idiots like hio say.
Seems your opinion doesn't jive with the defense teams.
Normal in all high profile cases to allow the animals to forget.........LOL

After a couple months of smoking crack and beating their hos's they forget

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, there's nothing to corroborate your claim... except Zimmerman.
And he hasn't gone through the syg hearing yet.
Seems your just as slanted.
Yes the law..........No law says it is illegal for Zim to question or follow ash tray........

No law against shooting a punk that is beating you..........

Yes black thugs think they there is anything wrong with punching any person they see......

Typical animals.....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you get shot or go to jail..........
It is illegal to punch someone that is asking you a question.
Lynching is illegal in Florida... now.
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against a security guard
Lynching against the law, even in Florida.
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, there's nothing to corroborate your claim... except Zimmerman.
Well.. to be fair, we do have the pedophile's "word" on it.

I wonder how the perjury trial for his ugly fat wife is going to go?
4 posts removed

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynching is illegal in Florida... now.
<quoted text>
Evidence.
So is punching a person that asked you a question..........LOL

But it is perfectly legal and can be enjoyable to shoot black punks that attack you........

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynching against the law, even in Florida.
<quoted text>
Evidence.
Please show us who was hung my little troll???????
Waiting........

Shooting black punks that are attacking you is perfectly legal....And can be enjoyable..........LOL
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.. to be fair, we do have the pedophile's "word" on it.
I wonder how the perjury trial for his ugly fat wife is going to go?
It'll be interesting to see show she explains transferring money that doesn't exist... at least according to her.

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It'll be interesting to see show she explains transferring money that doesn't exist... at least according to her.
Might get a conviction on that..........If so just a slap on the hand..........

No law against shooting black punks that are attacking you........Just need more people to start doing it.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,083,841
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Straw Grasping Teabaggers 147,100
Ex-IRS official called conservatives 'crazies 9 min Mykro 15
Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough 10 min Yep2 153
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 11 min Morris Dees 230
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min loose cannon 175,147
Lois Lerner Called Some Republicans '***holes' ... 16 min kuda 21
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min Coffee Party 245,964
•••
•••