Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

cooch

Coventry, UK

#49580 Jan 22, 2013
do unto others = dysfunctional family nonsense = clusterfk of Ivigger sh!t

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#49581 Jan 22, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not deal in woulda, coulda, shoulda.
Show me the case where a Black man...
...shot an unarmed White child; where the local law enforcement failed to charge him; where the police lied to the family of the dead child; where the police stonewalled the family of the dead child...
...where the Black man then originally received a paltry bail amount for killing the White child; where the Black man misled the court and sat by like a "potted plant" while his wife lied to the court and STILL was given another bail amount...
...where the Black man tells lies about what happened when he killed the White child that he was "scared" of; where the Black man has websites set up to collect money so he can pay off his many debts and credit cards off of his child killing.
You show me that case OR similar case involving a Black man killing a White child and you'll see for yourself just how "quick to judge" I'll be.
Don't keep me waiting too long!
Leave us white folk out of this , Zimmerman is Hispanic.....nice try to blame whitey again you piece of shit!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#49582 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>The most important part was Thug Zimmerman killing a child.
Perfectly legal if the big black punk broke your nose and is on top of you beating you like the grass stains prove..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49583 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>You don't want anything negative to be said of your precious Thug Zimmerman, yet you take every opportunity to denote something negative toward Trayvon.

You're a Hypocrite. You're an Idiot. You're a Racist. You're a Damn Fool.

I shall treat you as I treat Here Is Stupid. If you don't know, just ask IT.
Yes fact do show that the dead punk deserved to die

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49584 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>If I'm consistent about what you say, point out a few of those posts.

I DARE YOU.

You LYING FOOL.
You say it in most of your post

You act like a typical ghetto ho

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49585 Jan 22, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you so sure?
No birth cert has been provided that any of the top independent experts who specialize in authenticating such documents that can agree on it. The first 2 copies that surfaced had enough errors they were rejected and both times Gov't employee's certified them as authentic. GAAAA That should make Anybody distrust the Gov't!!!

People seem so convinced with nothing? Ignoring or unable to conclude enough thought that IF a Kenyan/British noncitizen can bypass the requirement,,,so can anyone else. Get IT?

Maybe next election the candidate's father had questionable tie's with the Nazi's. Raised his son on Hitler's beliefs on a visa that he got in exchange for the valuable German Technology he provided to the U.S. Gov't in 1945. Raised in a fine house in down home Alabama and has his own ideas about what he learned from Dad in his infancy.

Being born in Germany would disqualify him as President...or to make this scenario even more realistic,,,from South America,,,yeah Argentina. Where all the Nazi's went Yeah haa haa before we snatched them up,and their families with visa's.

Do you see the importance of Why Any doubt should be proven otherwise and what Could happen if it isn't? See the precident it sets and there's alot more of them,,,than you.

yawn bored.
She is also sure that Zim attacked the dead black punk because of the color of his skin

She is also sure that Zim shot the punk in the chest when he was running away from Zim????( not sure how that tail is possible)

She is also sure that just the dead body proves Zim committed a crime

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49586 Jan 22, 2013
questions need info wrote:
<quoted text>excellent point.. great job tonight
Yes these black hoodlums call the taller than 6 foot black mean football player a child

But they think it is ok for blacks to attack whites

After all we kept them as slaves

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49587 Jan 22, 2013
questions need info wrote:
<quoted text>excellent point
Yes they can't explain that either

Also if the punk was just a small child and big meanie Zim attacked him how did the black punk end up with no wounds to his face and Zim was the one on the ground on his back and was beaten

Why can't they tell us how this child survived the horrible assault from the big meanie guard with no injuries except for busted knuckles and a gun shot wound from point blank

But big bad Zim that attacked the innocent child was beaten badly???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49588 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>You're funny!

HA!
Yes facts about this case prove you are a racist fool everyday

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49589 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>Keep up. I said...

Is it a crime to murder?

This is "yes" or "no" not time for being stupid, even if you can't help yourself.
I see you are to stupid to understand the word

Typical black

Perfectly legal to shoot a black punk that is on top of you beating you..........ROTFLMAO

Another one bites the dust........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49590 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>You're a tortured soul.

It must really suck to be you.
Wrong as in your every post

Perfectly legal to shoot black punks that attack you

In my case I shot them before they touched me and that is also perfectly legal

Gang bangers beware

Over a million more white folks with a loaded concealed gun in Florida alone

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49591 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>Did you hear what Doc Lindzee said about those two black eyes?

Of course not.
Did you see what the jury will hear from the defense about Zims injuries???

How about recent pictures of the big bad mean football player black thug???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49592 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>No, he just couldn't have that.

Could he?

You're funny. You say..."but theres only so much a man can take until he breaks. when he says enough is enough."

Did you borrow those words from an old western movie?
Perfectly legal to follow black punks

Perfectly legal to shoot black punks that beat you

Zim walks you burn down your hood

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49593 Jan 22, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>His father and I have taught him the same thing we taught the rest of our kids. Do unto others...as you would have others do unto you.
Walk away from a confrontation if you can, if you can't, don't lay down for anybody to walk on.
If the punk had answered the questions he would have lived one more day

But with a attitude like he had he was sure to die soon
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#49594 Jan 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes facts about this case prove you are a racist fool everyday
lol! Like the fact you're a proven liar?

Woohoo!
cooch

Coventry, UK

#49595 Jan 22, 2013
Be Fruitful Be She = Old Queen = Old Rootchewer

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49596 Jan 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like the fact you're a proven liar?
Woohoo!
Lets all watch the moron Yea claim that the burden of proof is on the defense..........LOL
How stupid must a person be to think this???
Ok.......
You might want to use the restroom before you read this as some have wet their pants from laughing so hard........
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...
Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.
That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#49597 Jan 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets all watch the moron Yea claim that the burden of proof is on the defense..........LOL
How stupid must a person be to think this???
Ok.......
You might want to use the restroom before you read this as some have wet their pants from laughing so hard........
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea wrote.
lol! poor hio. just can't read what I was responding to. I guess he's afraid of the truth. Oh, well.....

"Still waiting..........LOL
tell us why you cant show us any facts that proves the dead black punk did not attack Zim???
As if the jury is shown the facts that prove the punk attacked Zim then Zim walks free..........LOL "

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49598 Jan 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor hio. just can't read what I was responding to. I guess he's afraid of the truth. Oh, well.....
"Still waiting..........LOL
tell us why you cant show us any facts that proves the dead black punk did not attack Zim???
As if the jury is shown the facts that prove the punk attacked Zim then Zim walks free..........LOL "
Everyone can see troll.......LOL

Here Is One wrote:

<quoted text>

Yea wrote.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#49599 Jan 22, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Was he a negro or a criminal? sometimes it's hard to tell...but when you start running that puts you right in the criminal category. even in Florida.
Running away from a crazed, gun-toting, woman-beating, non-adherer of authority, wannabe cop Thug Zimmerman does NOT make someone a criminal.

Nothing hard to tell about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Mr Wiggley 52,753
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min crackerhead 1,684,594
News Republicans' Schumer Poster Rankles Dems, Promp... 1 hr OccupyThis 2
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 1 hr Retribution 114
News Adam Schiff worried Republicans will curb Russi... 2 hr C Kersey 13
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr dollarsbill 17,595
News Standing up to the lynch mob 2 hr C Kersey 44
News What will Republicans say to justify condoning ... 5 hr Cath League of Du... 67
More from around the web