Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,343

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48793 Jan 18, 2013
the matter of fact that a very high percentage of blacks prey on innocent law abiding citizens. they are a very violent culture and will brutalize their victim without hesitation.
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48794 Jan 18, 2013
how am i a hate-filled idiot
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48795 Jan 18, 2013
to be quite honest i am actually a little troubled by the ongoing crime rate here in broward county and am noticing its a major percentage of the black population committing the crimes. of course all people from all walks of life will commit crimes, yes look at the percentage of most mass killings. its pretty much always a crazy white guy. so again im just venting on the way things are going down here.
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48796 Jan 18, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't really mean that, stats.
Here, I'll fix that post up for you. Here's what you meant to write...
Every single day reports flood into the news with crimes committed by people of all races. It's disgusting. I can only guess why most law-abiding citizens profile other people, especially people who stalk children with loaded guns. May God help the innocent victims and families of those who are preyed upon by child killers and other criminals of society.
Now, that's much better, stats. Anytime you need to be unmanipulated, just let me know.
I stand at the ready. I stand with Truth!
would you admit that most crimes of society are committed by black people on a daily basis..?
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48797 Jan 18, 2013
please try not to call names.. a hate filled idiot is not a very nice thing to say
3 posts removed

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#48801 Jan 18, 2013
do unto others wrote:
I just noticed in your news stories; the suspects that are arrested are black, but are they not also innocent until proven guilty? Or does that just apply to non-blacks?
He only posts articles about blacks who commit crime. Don't you know white people don't do those things? LOL.

He has a different standard for blacks. The black men in his articles are all guilty because they are black.

Trayvon was also guilty because he was black. It matters not that according to the police and the state of Florida, Trayvon was engaged in no illegal activity.

WWB is dangerous around the haters.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#48803 Jan 18, 2013
stats wrote:
the matter of fact that a very high percentage of blacks prey on innocent law abiding citizens. they are a very violent culture and will brutalize their victim without hesitation.
Yeah, I hear you.

Lanza, Loughner and Holmes sure did "brutalize their victim[s] without hesitation."

Their assault on law-abiding citizens was very violent, I agree.

Oops, my bad, they're not Black.

Stats, let's not overlook all the figures.
1 post removed

Truth's Door

#48805 Jan 18, 2013
stats wrote:
how am i a hate-filled idiot
Blacks are not the only ones who commit crimes.

Here is what you say...

"every single day reports flood into the news with crimes committed by black people. its disgusting."

You zeroed in on a certain race, feeding into the hatefulness of the likes of madmaxx7 (aka cooch, et at) and others. Crime is crime, no matter who commits it. I'm sure there are reports of crime committed by other races that are disgusting too. But you failed to mention that. Maybe you don't find it disgusting.

Reports of crime is dominated by people of all races. AND your original post did not speak of the area of south Florida.

That speaks of your hate. I threw in "idiot" because it is my personal belief that those who hate based upon race are idiots.

Let me know if you have any other questions. People question stats all the time, so don't feel bad.

You know what I'm saying, stats?
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48806 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, I hear you.
Lanza, Loughner and Holmes sure did "brutalize their victim[s] without hesitation."
to be quite honest i am actually a little troubled by the ongoing crime rate here in broward county and am noticing its a major percentage of the black population committing the crimes. of course all people from all walks of life will commit crimes, yes look at the percentage of most mass killings. its pretty much always a crazy white guy. so again im just venting on the way things are going down here.
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48807 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, I hear you.
would you admit that most crimes of society are committed by black people on a daily basis..?
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48808 Jan 18, 2013
black, white, Hispanic, Asian.. it doesn't matter. a street thug is a street thug. a danger to the community. yes the average black man walking down the street with their baggy clothes and gold teeth and dreadlocks sure needs to be looked out a little closer. the cops need to continue and start pushing harder on enforcing the laws down here in south Florida.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48809 Jan 18, 2013
stats wrote:
It's probably everywhere.

Here in Cleveland, our city is divided into the east side and the west side. The east side is almost all black while the west side has a mixture of whites, hispanics and some blacks. Yet most all of the shootings and murders take place on the east side of Cleveland. The west side has shootings and murders too--just not nearly the amount as the east side.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48810 Jan 18, 2013
stats wrote:
<quoted text>would you admit that most crimes of society are committed by black people on a daily basis..?
At least the violent ones are:

http://beinglatino.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...

Truth's Door

#48811 Jan 18, 2013
stats wrote:
<quoted text>would you admit that most crimes of society are committed by black people on a daily basis..?
That would be...

HELL NO!!!!!!

I will admit that blacks are arrested and convicted more than Whites for crimes.

Stats, don't be confused. Don't manipulate yourself.
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48812 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is what you say...
"every single day reports flood into the news with crimes committed by black people. its disgusting."
You zeroed in on a certain race, feeding into the hatefulness of the likes of madmaxx7 (aka cooch, et at) and others. Crime is crime, no matter who commits it. I'm sure there are reports of crime committed by other races that are disgusting too. But you failed to mention that. Maybe you don't find it disgusting.
Reports of crime is dominated by people of all races. AND your original post did not speak of the area of south Florida.
That speaks of your hate. I threw in "idiot" because it is my personal belief that those who hate based upon race are idiots.
Let me know if you have any other questions. People question stats all the time, so don't feel bad.
your darn right i zeroed in on a specific race. that specific race are the ones committing the majority of violent and non violent crimes in south Florida. i think you are having a difficult time accepting that fact. i believe in treating everyone with respect. i dont look downo on nor belittle anyone because of their race gender sexual orientation or religion. i am not filled with hate

Truth's Door

#48813 Jan 18, 2013
stats wrote:
please try not to call names.. a hate filled idiot is not a very nice thing to say
What name do you prefer, besides stats?

You know, because you haven't given us any stats.
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48814 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is what you say...
yeah.. no shit blacks are not the only ones committing crimes.
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48815 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
That would be...
HELL NO!!!!!!
I will admit that blacks are arrested and convicted more than Whites for crimes.
Stats, don't be confused. Don't manipulate yourself.
well now we finally get to the root of your major malfunction. you believe there is a total injustice of the judicial system among criminals.. oh ok.. you continue to be truthful and free.
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48816 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
What name do you prefer, besides stats?
You know, because you haven't given us any stats.
do your own homework. the real question is can you accept the truth.
stats

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48817 Jan 18, 2013
of course all people from all walks of life will commit crimes, yes look at the percentage of most mass killings. its pretty much always a crazy white guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Subduction Zone 143,162
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 10 min untilthelighttakesus 2,401
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min THE DEVIL 1,174,698
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 12 min positronium 2,514
The Obama oil boom 13 min Here Is One 56
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 18 min hetero Violation 57,250
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 20 min positronium 1,676
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 51 min EAGLE EYE1 305,838
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 1 hr serfs up 95
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 3 hr spud 209