Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
39,261 - 39,280 of 65,595 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
In fact, as your map shows, Martin was actually a few steps north of where Zim cut through the yards.
SURPRISE!

The boy was on the sideWALK where normal people walking home would be walking. The pedophile with the gun RAN THOUGH the side yards and confronted the boy.

What part of sideWALK do you not understand?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about premeditation. It doesn't take days or hours, it can take minutes or seconds.
Zimmerthugman knew when he returned to his vehicle and then disconnected from the police dispatcher to make sure his planned activities would not be recorded that he was going to murder Trayvon. Why do you think he didn't stay on the line? That is proof that he planned to murder Trayvon.
Why would he stay on the line? Both parties were satisfied with the conversation and mutually hung up.

There is no evidence that Zim went back to his truck. In fact, he told police he went to the front of the row houses to get an address. He never said he returned to his truck until after he memorized the address and that's when the attack took place.

Premeditated murder requires some proof. Where is this proof of premeditated murder? Because "you think" he went back to his truck? Good luck with that one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

NoMoreUSA wrote:
Mr Zimmerman is going to
Prison.

And he isn't going to win lawsuits from prison.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

NoMoreUSA wrote:
Mr. Zimmerman is a true
Pedophile thug who flunked out of community college because he didn't have the intelligence to make it through a two year school and he got fired from a job as a rentacop because he had a bad temper and he had to go through drug rehab before he was 21 years old and he was on prescriptions for mode disorders when he killed this unarmed boy.

I have no doubt **YOU** look up to him.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile was "running"- that is to say, your fat butterball was moving at a pace that made him breath harder- like looking at copies of Boy's Life. He was told to NOT chase the boy yet he continued on the interception path.
The state of Florida knows EXACTLY where he was at from the time he left the truck- with the seat belt alarms going off.
And we can see how the fat butterball was three blocks away from the truck.
The 911 tape clearly shows when Zim was running and when he stopped. It was at the point where Martin continued east and Zim stopped and walked south. It's suspected that Martin also went south on the sidewalk between the houses. The difference is that if Zim was walking and Martin was running, how did the encounter take place?

Look at the distance from the north of the row house to the south. If both parties were walking at that time, there is no way Martin should have been north of Zimmerman when he cut through the yards. Martin had to stop. Given the time Zim spent with 911 after the chase, it's more than clear Martin made no attempt to continue south to where he was staying.

The encounter took place north of where Zim walked through the yard on that sidewalk.
3 posts removed

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>How did he know which way Martin was running? As your map shows, they broke off at the corner at the front of the row house. Apparently, this is where Zim lost sight of Martin as he described to the 911 operator.

At that point, Zim stopped running; also evident on the 911 tape. Zim probably walked around a bit while Martin stopped when Zim was finishing his call to 911. Zim didn't know where Martin ran to.

So he cut through the yards to get an address of the east houses to give police. Surprise! Martin was right there to encounter Zim. All that time, he was behind the row house and never tried to run home either on the street or the back sidewalk.

Given the fact that the attack took place after Zim hung up with 911, one has to ask: if both parties were moving south--one running and one walking, how did the encounter take place???? In fact, as your map shows, Martin was actually a few steps north of where Zim cut through the yards.
You are quite the genius. You told us the other day that Team Thug Zimmerman doesn't need you. Then I told you that they don't want you.

Turns out we're both right. HA!

You are a real genius! BUT your theory won't cut it in the courtroom. You know why? Because Thug Zimmerman's story keeps changing.

LISTEN UP...

Thug Zimmerman's story to 911....

"Sh!t he's running." WHICH WAY? "Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood." WHICH ENTRANCE IS THAT? "The back entrance."

Here's another story from the Thug....

Thug Zimmerman's story on the Hannity/ThugZimmerman/O'Mara Entertainment-Fundraising Hour....

"Yes. He was like skipping, going away quickly. But he wasn't running out of fear." WHAT? "He wasn't running." HE WASN'T ACTUALLY RUNNING? "No, Sir."

Ok, first Thug Zimmerman says Trayvon was running, then he says Trayvon wasn't running.

You do see where you'd run into problems in the courtroom with that theory you laid out, right?

Give us another of your fantastical theories and assumptions. You may as well, because Team Thug Zimmerman can't use them.

HA!
2 posts removed

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Big deal. A few years ago, I took a bad step and fell out of my truck. I hit my head against the cement. After the fall, my body was paralyzed. My first thought was I would be paraplegic or possibly entering death. Nobody was in the docks at the time to help me, so I laid there and bled for several minutes until I was able to feel my body again and get to a sitting position. I sat there for several minutes, and eventually able to barely stand up.

The next day I went to the ER for a related injury. I told the doctor everything that took place after the fall. He examined the laceration on the back of my head, told me to return if I experienced any dizziness, and that's all he did. No X-ray or treatment or any other treatment other than a clean up. He did take several x-rays of my hand and ankle, but not my head.

Just because Zim didn't get a cat scan or any other additional treatment doesn't mean he didn't experience pain, dizziness or concern for his life. He did tell the police he was losing consciousness and after my experience, I believe him.
Big deal. A few years ago, the world was almost a better place.

After the mess that you've written in many of your posts, don't expect sympathy from me.

Thug Zimmerman didn't go to the hospital that night and refused to seek the medical and psychological help that was offered because his "injuries" were not serious.

Doc Lindzee said the Thug needed to clean those two scratches with soap and water and they didn't need suturing. That ought to tell you something right there.
1 post removed

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass, keep up. It's in the autopsy report. The link has been posted dozens of times. I've posted it. Truth has posted it. Yet, you can't accept reality.
He's just playing games.

He knows what the Truth is. He just doesn't want to accept it.
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal. A few years ago, I took a bad step and fell out of my truck. I hit my head against the cement. After the fall, my body was paralyzed. My first thought was I would be paraplegic or possibly entering death. Nobody was in the docks at the time to help me, so I laid there and bled for several minutes until I was able to feel my body again and get to a sitting position. I sat there for several minutes, and eventually able to barely stand up.
The next day I went to the ER for a related injury. I told the doctor everything that took place after the fall. He examined the laceration on the back of my head, told me to return if I experienced any dizziness, and that's all he did. No X-ray or treatment or any other treatment other than a clean up. He did take several x-rays of my hand and ankle, but not my head.
Just because Zim didn't get a cat scan or any other additional treatment doesn't mean he didn't experience pain, dizziness or concern for his life. He did tell the police he was losing consciousness and after my experience, I believe him.
I guess you both got to within an inch of our lives then.... according to Zimmy anyway.
4 posts removed

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

zazz wrote:
"John (W6) retracted the statement, so it’s as if he never said it.

No one else even reported seeing any fighting.

The witness did not misinterpret what he saw.

The witness lied.

I am attempting to figure out why he lied.

Since his false statement matches the defendant’s false statement, I believe the defendant or someone on behalf of the defendant, persuaded him to lie.

If that is not what happened, then the two matching false statements must be coincidental.

I am not going to estimate the probability that the matching statements are due to a coincidence.

Such an exercise would be a waste of time.

I believe there is a reasonable probability, however, that John (W6) may testify that the defendant or someone on his behalf urged him to tell that lie to the police so that they would not arrest the defendant for murder.

Lying to the police is a first degree misdemeanor in Florida punishable by up to a year in jail

Would John (W6) tell the truth to avoid being prosecuted and serving time for lying to police?

Would you, if you were in his situation?"
He'd better tell the Truth.

With the way the Sanford police coerced and intimidated witnesses, I wouldn't be surprised if they got to him too.

That's one of the reasons I'm expecting a damning report from the Department of Justice on their investigation of the Sanford Police Department.
2 posts removed

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>He told the truth the second time around although Zimmerthugman lovers are still quoting his original lies as facts.

The question to be answered is, who coaxed him to lie? Zimmerman? LE? It will be interesting to find out.
It sure will be.

The more and more that comes out, Thug Zimmerman is damn lucky he wasn't charged with first degree murder.
1 post removed

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the defense is skimping on costs so he can live his hedonistic life of gluttony.

Guess he wants to live the good life during his ankle bracelet days knowing he'll be an old man when he walks out of Florida State Prison.

Then we'll see if he would do the same thing again.
He won't legally be able to do the same thing again, of course.

But if he did after his felony conviction, then he'll be right back in prison.
2 posts removed

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I worded that poorly. He was quoted as saying he would do the same thing again. I wonder if he will say that after 25 years in FSP.
Only if he's still a Fool will he say that after being locked up 25 years.
5 posts removed

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

zazz wrote:
"John (W6) retracted the statement, so itís as if he never said it.
No one else even reported seeing any fighting.
The witness did not misinterpret what he saw.
The witness lied.
I am attempting to figure out why he lied.
Since his false statement matches the defendantís false statement, I believe the defendant or someone on behalf of the defendant, persuaded him to lie.
If that is not what happened, then the two matching false statements must be coincidental.
I am not going to estimate the probability that the matching statements are due to a coincidence.
Such an exercise would be a waste of time.
I believe there is a reasonable probability, however, that John (W6) may testify that the defendant or someone on his behalf urged him to tell that lie to the police so that they would not arrest the defendant for murder.
Lying to the police is a first degree misdemeanor in Florida punishable by up to a year in jail
Would John (W6) tell the truth to avoid being prosecuted and serving time for lying to police?
Would you, if you were in his situation?"
If you remember, while getting witness statements SPD, told witnesses that the guy defending himself and calling for help was OK, and the badguy was dead.
I don't think the original statement came from Zimmerman, so much as from leading questions by LE.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Big deal. A few years ago, I took a bad step and fell out of my truck. I hit my head against the cement. After the fall, my body was paralyzed. My first thought was I would be paraplegic or possibly entering death. Nobody was in the docks at the time to help me, so I laid there and bled for several minutes until I was able to feel my body again and get to a sitting position. I sat there for several minutes, and eventually able to barely stand up.

The next day I went to the ER for a related injury. I told the doctor everything that took place after the fall. He examined the laceration on the back of my head...
You ARE a great big ole FOOL. Your first thought should have led you to the logical next thought.

Let's see...

1. You fell out of your truck
2. You hit your head on the cement
3. Your body was paralyzed
4. You thought you'd be paraplegic
5. You thought you were dying
6. Laid there and bled for minutes
7. There was a laceration on your head

And yet you wait until the NEXT day to go see a doctor and then only because of something else!

What a FOOL you are. Normal people would go to the doctor IMMEDIATELY!

Thanks for confirming how much of a FOOL you are. You coulda kept that little tidbit to yourself. And to think, you question whether Thug Zimmerman is a dumb criminal.

You dummies know how to stick up for each other.

If you ever want to go back to work, just apply at one of your local department stores. They always need dummies to sport their latest fashions while standing in the display windows.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

cooch wrote:
zazz = Racist Coal Burner = LIAR
Hiya doin this beautiful morn?

Things goin ok with your stay at the vet hospital? I hope so.

Did they ever find out that you're a filthy dog masquerading as a mangy, stinkin cat, cooch?

You'd better tell them your real identity. Healthcare fraud ain't no joke.

I don't know why you're trying to game the system. The Affordable Healthcare Act is kicking in now. You should be covered for medical care. They won't make you pay a fine.

Filthy, stray dogs are exempt from paying any fines for seeing the vet. Didn't your nasty butt know that?
3 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Let's see...
1. You fell out of your truck
2. You hit your head on the cement
3. Your body was paralyzed
4. You thought you'd be paraplegic
5. You thought you were dying
6. Laid there and bled for minutes
7. There was a laceration on your head
And yet you wait until the NEXT day to go see a doctor and then only because of something else!
Well...

You should have prefixed it by saying only a fool would believe this tall tale to begin with.
1 post removed
Hail to Zimmerman

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

That guy is a true american hero. He put one little pos where he belongs and there's many more too go. Zimmerman is the man!!
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hail to Zimmerman wrote:
That guy is a true american hero. He put one little pos where he belongs and there's many more too go. Zimmerman is the man!!
You zieg heil nazi pigs should suffer and die in pain...take yoru faliy with also....TRAITOR.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Well...

You should have prefixed it by saying only a fool would believe this tall tale to begin with.
LMAO!!!!

So TRUE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••