Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#48005 Jan 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution is the best in the state and will not make mistakes. She will see to it that Zimmerman is punished for murdering an unarmed child.
I do however think that you are stupid, as many people have proven time and time again.
It is a known fact that Corey transfers more juveniles into the adult criminal system than any other county in Florida on average, but what most people don’t know is that Corey also moves a much greater percentage of black males into the adult system than the rest of Florida as a whole.
And this is odd. Because the 4th judicial circuit is made up of a majority of white people. Why is there such a huge disparity when it comes to the number of black males tried as adults? Why is this disparity continuing unquestioned?.
http://justice4juveniles.wordpress.com/2012/0...

Maybe she is a racist.We know she is a bit of a psycho since she threatened to sue Harvard Law School because Alan Dershowitz said her arrest affidavit was b.s.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48006 Jan 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's just that they don't understand how court and laws work. What they do figure is that they can feed the charge of Zim being evil by bringing up his kook cousin, the protection order against him by his girlfriend, or even the fact he pushed a cop while drunk when he was younger. You can't bring any of that up in court.
Nope and the prosecution knows that

These morons don't

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48007 Jan 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You poor dumb idiot. That is the purpose but it is not the definition.

Zimmerthugman was not indicted you moronic idiotic liar.
I posted the link so you can read it..........

Correct
An indictment is much more serious..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48008 Jan 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>He enjoys making a fool of you and he is an expert at it.
Really like when she claims that seeing a doctor is not seeking medical attention??????
june

Livonia, LA

#48009 Jan 8, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
The “Justice for Trayvon” crowd seems pretty enthused with State’s Attorney Angela Corey’s second degree murder INDICTMENT of George Zimmerman. The overwhelming consensus among people who study or practice criminal law, however, seems to be that Corey caved to public pressure.
http://www.theagitator.com/2012/04/16/the-zim...
George Zimmerman was INDICTED Wednesday for second-degree murder for shooting black teenager Trayvon Martin during an altercation in Sanford, Fla., in February.
Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/opinion/j...
Ouch!!
shes a trash da that wants fame instead of justice!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48010 Jan 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>The prosecution is the best in the state and will not make mistakes. She will see to it that Zimmerman is punished for murdering an unarmed child.

I do however think that you are stupid, as many people have proven time and time again.
Really

For what??

What law did Zim break??

No law against shooting a punk that broke your nose and is on top of you continuing the beating

How did the dead black punks knuckles get busted up and how did Zim get beaten??
1 post removed

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#48012 Jan 8, 2013
And yet we keep hearing that our judicial system is equal and fair for blacks?
Corey is not the only one to have a record as skewed as this. She's in the spotlight right now, so her record's been looked at.
Now imagine 100 more prosecutors like her in each state and you'll get an understanding as to why the prisons have such an overwhelmingly large black population.
Now add to that, the 100's of law enforcement agencies in each state that conduct investigations as the Sanford PD did, and you'll get and even better understanding.
3 posts removed

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48016 Jan 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>An out of state reporter's error doesn't change the facts.

Zimmerman was not indicted. I wish he had been. Instead he was charged with second degree murder.
Does not matter either way even as a charges brought by the state is considered a indictment

And all that it means is there is a possibility that Zim committed a crime...

Zim walks and you cry

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48017 Jan 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>That depends on the charge. You still don't know what an indictment is.

Want me to explain it to you?
I posted it for you troll

Zim walks and you cry
1 post removed

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48019 Jan 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>The state of Florida contends that Zimmerthugman broke the law against murder. The aggravating circumstances are that the child he murdered was unarmed, not engaged in any illegal activity, minding his own business and had every legal and moral right to be where he was.
Please post facts that back up that claim..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48020 Jan 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerthugman is the one who said he didn't want medical attention, just a doctor's note for his employer.

You would know these things had you bothered to read anything about this murder case before you started posting about it.

Your lack of knowledge is why you find it necessary to post the same inane crap over and over and over and over ad nauseam.
Please post facts that prove your claim........LOL

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#48021 Jan 8, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>The “Justice for Trayvon” crowd seems pretty enthused with State’s Attorney Angela Corey’s second degree murder INDICTMENT of George Zimmerman. The overwhelming consensus among people who study or practice criminal law, however, seems to be that Corey caved to public pressure.
http://www.theagitator.com/2012/04/16/the-zim...

George Zimmerman was INDICTED Wednesday for second-degree murder for shooting black teenager Trayvon Martin during an altercation in Sanford, Fla., in February.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/opinion/j...

Ouch!!
That "Ouch" would be you burning your hands on a topic you know nothing about, obviously.

It is easy to see that you put "Zimmerman" and "indicted" in your search engine and came up with what you think is your "gotcha" moment.

WRONG.

Let me educate your ignorant butt. I promise it won't take long, so try and sit still for a moment and listen up.

When Zazz tells you something, take it to the bank. She has no reason to lie. Maybe you're used to it with Here Is Stupid, but many of us don't travel the wide streets and broad avenues of LIES and DECEIT.

Thug Zimmerman was "charged" and NOT "indicted." He was charged with second degree murder by Special Prosecutor Angela Corey.

The links to the news articles that says Thug Zimmerman was "indicted" were written by those who are unfamiliar with the difference between being "indicted" and being "charged," especially in Florida.

A Grand Jury issues an "indictment" and a prosecutor can simply "charge. But in Florida, as in many other states, there would need to be a Grand Jury "indictment" for a capital murder charge.

Now, next time you want to go to a link to prove a point, GO TO THE SOURCE. I keep telling you guys that. News articles are NOT the source, usually.

So, what is the source in this case? The source is the Issue Capias issued by Special Prosecutor Angela Corey that contains the charges for Thug Zimmerman.

I'll let you read it for yourself. Pay close attention to the part where she writes the she..."charges that:..."

You can't possibly miss it. I didn't.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/88953520

You should have a doctor look at those burns on your hands. Thug Zimmerman recommends Doc Lindzee.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#48022 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can't prove it
Yes the troll is nothing but a troll
lol! Already done son. Proved you're a liar.

Your problem is you can't prove you told the truth! And that's even more important!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#48023 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
When and where??
You are proving you are the liar........LOL
lol! At least twice son.

But since you refuse to read them, it doesn't matter. Being selective only supports the position you lied!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#48024 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself??
lol! Son, you made a fool of yourself. And you continue to do it.

I'm simply pointing out the factual nature of what happened.

All you offer is deflect, deny and dodge.

Woohoo!
3 posts removed

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48028 Jan 8, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>That "Ouch" would be you burning your hands on a topic you know nothing about, obviously.

It is easy to see that you put "Zimmerman" and "indicted" in your search engine and came up with what you think is your "gotcha" moment.

WRONG.

Let me educate your ignorant butt. I promise it won't take long, so try and sit still for a moment and listen up.

When Zazz tells you something, take it to the bank. She has no reason to lie. Maybe you're used to it with Here Is Stupid, but many of us don't travel the wide streets and broad avenues of LIES and DECEIT.

Thug Zimmerman was "charged" and NOT "indicted." He was charged with second degree murder by Special Prosecutor Angela Corey.

The links to the news articles that says Thug Zimmerman was "indicted" were written by those who are unfamiliar with the difference between being "indicted" and being "charged," especially in Florida.

A Grand Jury issues an "indictment" and a prosecutor can simply "charge. But in Florida, as in many other states, there would need to be a Grand Jury "indictment" for a capital murder charge.

Now, next time you want to go to a link to prove a point, GO TO THE SOURCE. I keep telling you guys that. News articles are NOT the source, usually.

So, what is the source in this case? The source is the Issue Capias issued by Special Prosecutor Angela Corey that contains the charges for Thug Zimmerman.

I'll let you read it for yourself. Pay close attention to the part where she writes the she..."charges that:..."

You can't possibly miss it. I didn't.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/88953520

You should have a doctor look at those burns on your hands. Thug Zimmerman recommends Doc Lindzee.
Wrong again liar

A state prosecutor can indict someone also

Do you ever get tired of being proven wrong???
1 post removed

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48030 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Already done son. Proved you're a liar.

Your problem is you can't prove you told the truth! And that's even more important!

Woohoo!
Really??

When and where??

Was it a invisible post??

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48031 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! At least twice son.

But since you refuse to read them, it doesn't matter. Being selective only supports the position you lied!

Woohoo!
But it must have disappeared as you can't repost it like I do your lies
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#48032 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
For what??
What law did Zim break??
No law against shooting a punk that broke your nose and is on top of you continuing the beating
How did the dead black punks knuckles get busted up and how did Zim get beaten??
Regardless of anything else, we know you're a liar son!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48033 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, you made a fool of yourself. And you continue to do it.

I'm simply pointing out the factual nature of what happened.

All you offer is deflect, deny and dodge.

Woohoo!
Do you mean like when I showed you claimed going to the doctor is not seeking medical attention?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Freespirit8 384,793
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 214,692
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Earthling-1 59,555
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 29 min Thinking 51,175
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 43 min DanFromSmithville 197,661
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min Jay 225,374
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr hal 6,221
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 136
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Nuculur option 1,384,495
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Nopal 1,242
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 4 hr Isnt 376
More from around the web