Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47622 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't have the testimony to back up your claim.

Well, one more thing to line off presenting to the jury.
The video was posted for you but ghetto hoods to watch videos

Some don't even take videos of their kids or have a answering machine

Nor do they ever leave a message on a answering machine???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47623 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well gee, you have an answer for everything, short of proving what's requested.

Ok.
Yes ghetto hoods can't stand videos unless it involves ghetto hoods calling each other names
No Exuses

Columbus, OH

#47624 Jan 6, 2013
We have become morally bankrupt as a nation, in the last few years. This has been done thru the use of Alinsky tactics. The use of propaganda comes with a price tag. There isn't real substance or methodology being used to govern. Division and conquer is the main entre. Alinsky was a worshiper of the Devil. Obama taught a class in support of Alinsky.
Treyvon was morally bankrupt. People on this board may not like it, but he was a young thug. Use your phone, call the police. Head straight home and wait to report problem. End of story !!!!!!! Young violent black male want to kick some ash. Stand your ground is now relevant. Treyvon had a choice, he chose conflict. Following someone is not against any law. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch captain. Case closed Have good day Liberal tards !!!! Iím going to clean a couple of my guns today.
1 post removed

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47626 Jan 6, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
We have become morally bankrupt as a nation, in the last few years. This has been done thru the use of Alinsky tactics. The use of propaganda comes with a price tag. There isn't real substance or methodology being used to govern. Division and conquer is the main entre. Alinsky was a worshiper of the Devil. Obama taught a class in support of Alinsky.
Treyvon was morally bankrupt. People on this board may not like it, but he was a young thug. Use your phone, call the police. Head straight home and wait to report problem. End of story !!!!!!! Young violent black male want to kick some ash. Stand your ground is now relevant. Treyvon had a choice, he chose conflict. Following someone is not against any law. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch captain. Case closed Have good day Liberal tards !!!! I’m going to clean a couple of my guns today.
100 percent correct

Rip ash tray
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#47627 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well gee, you have an answer for everything, short of proving what's requested.
Ok.
Coining the phrase "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

You asked, I provided, you refuse to look at the proof.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47628 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Coining the phrase "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

You asked, I provided, you refuse to look at the proof.
The troll has been doing the same thing every post here

She is so stupid that she claimed a list of evidential facts I posted from a statement the defense made not facts but only MY opinion..........LOL

One of the facts was that it is a gated community and the fool posted for days how the list was not fact..........

But when you ask the troll to prove it is not a gated community she reverts to duck and dodge then spin spin spin
Excuses

Chanute, KS

#47629 Jan 6, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
We have become morally bankrupt as a nation, in the last few years. This has been done thru the use of Alinsky tactics. The use of propaganda comes with a price tag. There isn't real substance or methodology being used to govern. Division and conquer is the main entre. Alinsky was a worshiper of the Devil. Obama taught a class in support of Alinsky.
Treyvon was morally bankrupt. People on this board may not like it, but he was a young thug. Use your phone, call the police. Head straight home and wait to report problem. End of story !!!!!!! Young violent black male want to kick some ash. Stand your ground is now relevant. Treyvon had a choice, he chose conflict. Following someone is not against any law. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch captain. Case closed Have good day Liberal tards !!!! Iím going to clean a couple of my guns today.
Actually since Zimmerman was TOLD BY DISPATCH THAT HE WAS NOT TO FOLLOW then he was the one that CHOSE to confront and create a conflict. Zimmerman was not officially any kind of nieghborhood, he volunteered which is all the more reason as to why he should have done as he was told by the dispatch. Following someone IS illegal and referred to as stalking when done under the circumstances CHOSEN by Zimmerman, and the fact that he went against as he was instructed by dispatch.
Treyvon turned around to ask why he was being followed and ended up looking down a gun barrel. It was much quicker to to try and put Zimmerman down than to dial 911. May not have been the perfect decision but it was split second reaction. Zimmerman had a lot more than a split second to make his decisions. He CHOSE to be insubordanent to the dispatchers instructions because, his own words on the tape, it was a young black man in a hoodie.
Excuses correction

Chanute, KS

#47630 Jan 6, 2013
Zimmerman was not officially any kind of nieghborhood *watch*, he volunteered which is all the more reason as to why he should have done as he was told by the dispatch
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#47631 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll has been doing the same thing every post here
She is so stupid that she claimed a list of evidential facts I posted from a statement the defense made not facts but only MY opinion..........LOL
One of the facts was that it is a gated community and the fool posted for days how the list was not fact..........
But when you ask the troll to prove it is not a gated community she reverts to duck and dodge then spin spin spin
It does make it difficult to have an honest and intelligent discussion that way. They will be so disappointed when all this evidence we present makes it to court and allows Zim to go free. They won't accept such verdict no matter what. They will scream racism or Republican this or that or some nonsense about Zim's father helping out instead of coming to terms with the facts.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47632 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Liar

You claimed it was not my expertise

And you are wrong and a liar

I know far more than you you do about how and when you can justifiably kill some punk
Your expertise is LYING

AND

Exposing your stupidity.

You should have read up on this case BEFORE you came on this thread. You choose NOT to acquaint yourself with ALL of the Facts and then insert your opinions and assumptions as Facts.

It doesn't work that way.

Never has. Never will.
the skinny

Germany

#47633 Jan 6, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
We have become morally bankrupt as a nation, in the last few years. This has been done thru the use of Alinsky tactics. The use of propaganda comes with a price tag. There isn't real substance or methodology being used to govern. Division and conquer is the main entre. Alinsky was a worshiper of the Devil. Obama taught a class in support of Alinsky.
Treyvon was morally bankrupt. People on this board may not like it, but he was a young thug. Use your phone, call the police. Head straight home and wait to report problem. End of story !!!!!!! Young violent black male want to kick some ash. Stand your ground is now relevant. Treyvon had a choice, he chose conflict. Following someone is not against any law. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch captain. Case closed Have good day Liberal tards !!!! Iím going to clean a couple of my guns today.
Obama's presidency will be the single most cause of our impending national bankruptcy. As unemployment continues to rise, the government will cook the books to reflect a positive outlook. They no longer count people who have given up looking for work. Right now inflation is at around 11% if it is correctly calculated using the available data.

Millions of more jobs will be lost because of this latest round of tax increases. The government will continue to call for increased taxation and increased spending. The interest on the debt will continue to grow until it eclipses all other expenses. These jokers wont quit until their misery has been equally redistributed across the board.

I suggest bringing them up on charges of criminal negligence in the execution of the financial duties their offices demand. It's time to get creative and think outside the box.

These people belong in prison.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47634 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and the private message tell me to keep beating your ignorant but
I don't give a rat's turd how many private messages you get, nor the contents of them.

If its private for you, them trust me, I don't need to know ANYTHING about it.

Everyone is running circles around your ignorant, stupid and LYING butt.

And the funny thing is you're the only one who doesn't know it, you FOOL.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47635 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Ya ate the bait again..........

Just need to use catfish on people like you

No time to prove your claim that I am telling a lie but plenty of time to post three post about a typo.,,,,,,,,,

Thanks again troll
We ALL know who the troll is.
the skinny

Germany

#47636 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the oslamaphone female??
She is the poster child for America's demise.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47637 Jan 6, 2013
Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>Actually since Zimmerman was TOLD BY DISPATCH THAT HE WAS NOT TO FOLLOW then he was the one that CHOSE to confront and create a conflict. Zimmerman was not officially any kind of nieghborhood, he volunteered which is all the more reason as to why he should have done as he was told by the dispatch. Following someone IS illegal and referred to as stalking when done under the circumstances CHOSEN by Zimmerman, and the fact that he went against as he was instructed by dispatch.
Treyvon turned around to ask why he was being followed and ended up looking down a gun barrel. It was much quicker to to try and put Zimmerman down than to dial 911. May not have been the perfect decision but it was split second reaction. Zimmerman had a lot more than a split second to make his decisions. He CHOSE to be insubordanent to the dispatchers instructions because, his own words on the tape, it was a young black man in a hoodie.
Please post one fact that proves your claim..........

Following a 215 suspect is not a crime

There is no evidence to support any of your claim

If the punk went for the gun Zim would not have been punched multiple times in the face and had his head slammed into the ground at least three times

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47638 Jan 6, 2013
Excuses correction wrote:
Zimmerman was not officially any kind of nieghborhood *watch*, he volunteered which is all the more reason as to why he should have done as he was told by the dispatch
No law says you must listen to 911 operator

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47639 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It does make it difficult to have an honest and intelligent discussion that way. They will be so disappointed when all this evidence we present makes it to court and allows Zim to go free. They won't accept such verdict no matter what. They will scream racism or Republican this or that or some nonsense about Zim's father helping out instead of coming to terms with the facts.
Cor
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#47640 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Already posted the fact troll
But you called the fact that it is a gated community not a fact and only my opinion
Typical liberal black troll
lol! However you want to dance son.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47641 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It does make it difficult to have an honest and intelligent discussion that way. They will be so disappointed when all this evidence we present makes it to court and allows Zim to go free. They won't accept such verdict no matter what. They will scream racism or Republican this or that or some nonsense about Zim's father helping out instead of coming to terms with the facts.
Get ready for riots

200k new CCWP"s in Florida after Zim was charged

No over a million people carrying loaded weapons

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47642 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed I was not qualified to talk about justifiably killing black punks

And you are wrong

So I posted credentials
That is NOT what I claimed. That is what you're saying I claimed.

Go back and read my post, Idiot.

You are good at saying someone claimed something that they didn't.

When I make a claim, it won't be hard for you to find it and re-post it.

Because you certainly can't find and re-post that one, LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Bongo 16,008
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Aquarius-WY 1,564,445
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Dr Guru 242,251
News Connecticut governor visits woman taking sanctu... 50 min Old Timer 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Well 279,542
News Democrats Announce Bipartisan Agreement on Sanc... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 315,223
News Democrats, civil rights group aim to block Trum... 2 hr Quirky 110
More from around the web