Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#47352 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>You prove it.

With every post.
Spin duck and dodge..........

Zim walks and you cry

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47353 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Spin spin spin does not change what the jury will see and hear
You hate those words that Doc Lindzee ascribed to Thug Zimmerman, don't you?

ATRAUMATIC

and

NORMOCEPHALIC

Are they popping up in your dreams? They're popping up in Thug Zimmerman's nightmares.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47354 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>You post "3rd party evidence" to prove your statements are Facts, not "your facts" (known as your opinions).

Personally, I could care less what you post. But since you have that standard for others, you should hold yourself to your own standards.

Don't you think?

That's a rhetorical question, of course.
Posted plenty of links

To bad you are not smart enough to read them

Truth's Door

#47355 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>None of that is against any law.......

And the jury will hear that the reasons the rules are said is only to protect against law suits

If the 911 operator did not tell Zim to not follow the 215 suspect then his black family would be suing the 911 operator

And then the jury will see a few cases were that happened..........

But the prosecution knows this and will never even bring that into the trial
What does "Black" got to do with you saying that about his family?

Where does race come into play in this for you?

Truth's Door

#47356 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed he was going to jail many times..........LOL

Are you black by chance???
Why are you asking such a question?

What does that matter?

I know lots of people of many races who believe that Thug Zimmerman is going to jail.

Truth's Door

#47357 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Posted plenty of links

To bad you are not smart enough to read them
Too bad you're not smart, PERIOD.

Truth's Door

#47358 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not

Perfectly legal to shoot anyone that is beating you
Then you can legally shoot yourself.

Good luck with that.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47359 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>What does "Black" got to do with you saying that about his family?

Where does race come into play in this for you?
Just a description so you know what family I am speaking of

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47360 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Why are you asking such a question?

What does that matter?

I know lots of people of many races who believe that Thug Zimmerman is going to jail.
Not many that have seen the evidence

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47361 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Too bad you're not smart, PERIOD.
Nice duck and dodge

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47362 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Then you can legally shoot yourself.

Good luck with that.
That is called gun control

Shooting the perps not yourself

Truth's Door

#47363 Jan 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>When questioned by the FDLE, instead of the witness leading, witness correcting, witness coaching, inept Sanford PD, Witness John admits he doesn't know who was calling for help, it was too dark to see their mouths.
In addition to Martin's family saying it was Martin heard calling for help, 2 different audio voice experts, using 2 different methods of examination, would stake their reputations on the fact that it was not Zimmerman calling for help.
Yes, there were many witnesses whose statement better reflected what actually happened once the intimidating and inept Sanford Police Department was sidelined in the investigation.

It will be interesting to see the Justice Department's investigative report into the dealings of the Sanford Police Department's handling of this case and how they dispense justice in Sanford.

I expect a damning report that should clean house in Sanford's law enforcement community. With the inept Bill Lee and immoral Norm Wolfinger gone, there is still more housecleaning to do.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47364 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, there were many witnesses whose statement better reflected what actually happened once the intimidating and inept Sanford Police Department was sidelined in the investigation.

It will be interesting to see the Justice Department's investigative report into the dealings of the Sanford Police Department's handling of this case and how they dispense justice in Sanford.

I expect a damning report that should clean house in Sanford's law enforcement community. With the inept Bill Lee and immoral Norm Wolfinger gone, there is still more housecleaning to do.
The grass stains prove that Zim was on his back

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47365 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, there were many witnesses whose statement better reflected what actually happened once the intimidating and inept Sanford Police Department was sidelined in the investigation.

And the black perp was on top

Truth's Door

#47366 Jan 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!
Just beautiful.
Our President needs our prayers and support.

His enemies are restless and are terribly upset about the changing world. They are grasping at the withering straws of hate and intolerance that are swirling about the winds of change.

Their evil ways must be met with prayers and compassion and outstretched arms of brotherhood.

Some day they shall see that their future is inextricably intertwined with their fellow Americans' future.

Truth's Door

#47367 Jan 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>I need to look into it more too. It was just something I hadn't thought of, or heard about before, even though his dad, brother, and friend were quite vocal in the beginning.
Yes. There were very vocal. Perhaps too vocal for Thug Zimmerman's own good.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47368 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against following a 215 suspect......
Against the law to shoot unarmed boy in chest.

Even when he's black and you are in Florida and white.

Go figure!

Location hidden

#47369 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
And the black perp was on top
The white druggie pedophile assaulted the unarmed boy.

Of course: the white druggie pedophile had a history of violence including assault.

Location hidden

#47370 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The grass stains prove that Zim was on his back
They prove nothing of the kind.

What we can be sure of is: the pedophile ran three blocks and jumped this unarmed black teenager in the dark.

And we can prove that this pedophile has a history of violence and that whatever he said happened: he has already been proved to be a liar.

Truth's Door

#47371 Jan 5, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Yep less than a week and few hours of posting & reading. Something new.I don't lie no need too.I don't let my ego tell me what to think/believe.

How do you figure I brought up and used any words in a "VERY derogatory way". Of what I read---the whole thread is derogatory.
And childish. I've read a few posts that make valid logical sense based on reason then see the reply about how thugzimmerthugman hunted down the innocent child of 17.

That's you that says that alot right? I'm still getting to know posters here.

The bible and church I need huh,,,to be saved. I think what you know is in your soul will get you there, if that's what it is. Heaven. All the religion I see today is discusting by it's actions. I'll leave it at that.

Stupid conversation is a boor, reasoning and advancing conversation is more to my liking.
In your original post to me, you say that I am racist against whites.

That is unfounded, yet you print such garbage. Before you ask of me to do anything, I suggest you start rolling out those posts that you think proves me to be what you assert.

I've got quite a few posts out there, so take your time. But I can guarantee you that you'll never find such a post.

FYI...what one thinks (either way) as to the guilt of Thug Zimmerman does NOT make that person a racist, just as it does NOT disqualify that person from being a racist. But there are many other traits that go directly to the point.

Also...

Let there be NO mistake about how I address the child killer. I refer to him as Thug Zimmerman. There are other names I choose from time to time and many others in my repertoire.

They include, but are not limited, to these...

Child killer, woman beater, cop assaulter, Mexican-sidewalker hitter, gun-toting Fool, LIAR, Stupid Idiot, stalker, chaser, profiler, wannabe cop, daddy-coddled criminal, drug-induced pistol-packing creep, overly aggressive people-stopper, gun-pacifying nutcase, credibility-starved punk.

It's ok if you want to use any of those to address the punk, Thug Zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min mdbuilder 49,199
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 3 min dollarsbill 93
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 min KiMare 2,862
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Coffee Party 292,885
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 5 min woodtick57 279
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 5 min Our National Nigh... 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ObamaLogic 1,154,005
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 11 min barefoot2626 680
More from around the web