Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47357 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Posted plenty of links

To bad you are not smart enough to read them
Too bad you're not smart, PERIOD.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47358 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not

Perfectly legal to shoot anyone that is beating you
Then you can legally shoot yourself.

Good luck with that.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47359 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>What does "Black" got to do with you saying that about his family?

Where does race come into play in this for you?
Just a description so you know what family I am speaking of

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47360 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you asking such a question?

What does that matter?

I know lots of people of many races who believe that Thug Zimmerman is going to jail.
Not many that have seen the evidence

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47361 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you're not smart, PERIOD.
Nice duck and dodge

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47362 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Then you can legally shoot yourself.

Good luck with that.
That is called gun control

Shooting the perps not yourself

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47363 Jan 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>When questioned by the FDLE, instead of the witness leading, witness correcting, witness coaching, inept Sanford PD, Witness John admits he doesn't know who was calling for help, it was too dark to see their mouths.
In addition to Martin's family saying it was Martin heard calling for help, 2 different audio voice experts, using 2 different methods of examination, would stake their reputations on the fact that it was not Zimmerman calling for help.
Yes, there were many witnesses whose statement better reflected what actually happened once the intimidating and inept Sanford Police Department was sidelined in the investigation.

It will be interesting to see the Justice Department's investigative report into the dealings of the Sanford Police Department's handling of this case and how they dispense justice in Sanford.

I expect a damning report that should clean house in Sanford's law enforcement community. With the inept Bill Lee and immoral Norm Wolfinger gone, there is still more housecleaning to do.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47364 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there were many witnesses whose statement better reflected what actually happened once the intimidating and inept Sanford Police Department was sidelined in the investigation.

It will be interesting to see the Justice Department's investigative report into the dealings of the Sanford Police Department's handling of this case and how they dispense justice in Sanford.

I expect a damning report that should clean house in Sanford's law enforcement community. With the inept Bill Lee and immoral Norm Wolfinger gone, there is still more housecleaning to do.
The grass stains prove that Zim was on his back

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47365 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there were many witnesses whose statement better reflected what actually happened once the intimidating and inept Sanford Police Department was sidelined in the investigation.

It will be interesting to see the Justice Department's investigative report into the dealings of the Sanford Police Department's handling of this case and how they dispense justice in Sanford.

I expect a damning report that should clean house in Sanford's law enforcement community. With the inept Bill Lee and immoral Norm Wolfinger gone, there is still more housecleaning to do.
And the black perp was on top

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47366 Jan 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!
Just beautiful.
Our President needs our prayers and support.

His enemies are restless and are terribly upset about the changing world. They are grasping at the withering straws of hate and intolerance that are swirling about the winds of change.

Their evil ways must be met with prayers and compassion and outstretched arms of brotherhood.

Some day they shall see that their future is inextricably intertwined with their fellow Americans' future.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47367 Jan 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>I need to look into it more too. It was just something I hadn't thought of, or heard about before, even though his dad, brother, and friend were quite vocal in the beginning.
Yes. There were very vocal. Perhaps too vocal for Thug Zimmerman's own good.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47368 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against following a 215 suspect......
Against the law to shoot unarmed boy in chest.

Even when he's black and you are in Florida and white.

Go figure!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47369 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
And the black perp was on top
The white druggie pedophile assaulted the unarmed boy.

Of course: the white druggie pedophile had a history of violence including assault.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47370 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The grass stains prove that Zim was on his back
They prove nothing of the kind.

What we can be sure of is: the pedophile ran three blocks and jumped this unarmed black teenager in the dark.

And we can prove that this pedophile has a history of violence and that whatever he said happened: he has already been proved to be a liar.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47371 Jan 5, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Yep less than a week and few hours of posting & reading. Something new.I don't lie no need too.I don't let my ego tell me what to think/believe.

How do you figure I brought up and used any words in a "VERY derogatory way". Of what I read---the whole thread is derogatory.
And childish. I've read a few posts that make valid logical sense based on reason then see the reply about how thugzimmerthugman hunted down the innocent child of 17.

That's you that says that alot right? I'm still getting to know posters here.

The bible and church I need huh,,,to be saved. I think what you know is in your soul will get you there, if that's what it is. Heaven. All the religion I see today is discusting by it's actions. I'll leave it at that.

Stupid conversation is a boor, reasoning and advancing conversation is more to my liking.
In your original post to me, you say that I am racist against whites.

That is unfounded, yet you print such garbage. Before you ask of me to do anything, I suggest you start rolling out those posts that you think proves me to be what you assert.

I've got quite a few posts out there, so take your time. But I can guarantee you that you'll never find such a post.

FYI...what one thinks (either way) as to the guilt of Thug Zimmerman does NOT make that person a racist, just as it does NOT disqualify that person from being a racist. But there are many other traits that go directly to the point.

Also...

Let there be NO mistake about how I address the child killer. I refer to him as Thug Zimmerman. There are other names I choose from time to time and many others in my repertoire.

They include, but are not limited, to these...

Child killer, woman beater, cop assaulter, Mexican-sidewalker hitter, gun-toting Fool, LIAR, Stupid Idiot, stalker, chaser, profiler, wannabe cop, daddy-coddled criminal, drug-induced pistol-packing creep, overly aggressive people-stopper, gun-pacifying nutcase, credibility-starved punk.

It's ok if you want to use any of those to address the punk, Thug Zimmerman.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47372 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. There were very vocal. Perhaps too vocal for Thug Zimmerman's own good.
Does not change the fact that nobody can prove he broke any law

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47373 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Against the law to shoot unarmed boy in chest.

Even when he's black and you are in Florida and white.

Go figure!
Wrong again

Perfectly legal to shoot anyone when you are laying on your back and they are beating you

The grass stains and point blank shot prove that

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47374 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The white druggie pedophile assaulted the unarmed boy.

Of course: the white druggie pedophile had a history of violence including assault.
Really???

And some how the only injury the perp got was busted knuckles and a bullet in the chest..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47375 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>They prove nothing of the kind.

What we can be sure of is: the pedophile ran three blocks and jumped this unarmed black teenager in the dark.

And we can prove that this pedophile has a history of violence and that whatever he said happened: he has already been proved to be a liar.
Really

Grass stains on Zims back and grass stains on the black perps knees......

What proof do you have that Zim jumped him???

OOOOPS
None..........LOL

And the punk is proven dead........LOL

Punks beware
Over a million CCWP in Florida

Thanks perp

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47376 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not change the fact that nobody can prove he broke any law
The state will prove it.

That's why the state charged him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 16 min southern at heart 1,249
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min hennery 239,296
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min No Surprize 1,508,093
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 33 min THE LONE WORKER 220,531
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min No Surprize 261,667
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 49 min pookieslady 4,762
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... 1 hr ardith 19
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 3 hr Drumpf steam engine 239
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 3 hr Drumpf steam engine 605
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 hr jonjedi 7,357
More from around the web