Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45332 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I was dreaming when I said Obama would be reelected also. Guess what, I was right.
YES, Zazz, you were very right!!!!!

FOUR MORE YEARS!
6 posts removed
hildebeast

France

#45339 Dec 27, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I was dreaming when I said Obama would be reelected also. Guess what, I was right.
You're still dereaming spazz, wake up! He will be lucky if he doesn't get impeached before the month is out.
hildebeast

France

#45340 Dec 27, 2012
wayne johnson wrote:
<quoted text>wake up moron treyvon was a kid that went to the shop to buy skittles and iced tea its people like you that spread filthy racist crap that allows murders like zimmerman to kill innocent kids and since when is it an offence to wear a hoodie the kid was totally innocent here he lived on the property there and is now dead because some gun carrying thug shot him because he was black
You are the one who needs to wake up, trayvon was old enough to join the military, he was no kid, he was an adult who went to meet some acquaintances at the store to arrange a drug deal, but he was interrupted by Zimmerman and got angry and attacked Zim and tried to kill him.

The truth will come out in court, and Zim will go free. Racist roo's like you will never learn, hey if you want to see violence go to chicago, more people die on the south side than in afghanistan.

You got to get out more, you got to live a little, then you would know what's going on and wouldn't be making a fool out of your stupid self.
2 posts removed
hildebeast

France

#45343 Dec 27, 2012
I am hildebeast, still in hiding, still traveling around the world to avoid testifying before the various congressional committees that are trying to track me down. I got a note from the doctor....(the dog ate my homework)....and i'm off and running.

I been to every country on earth and my carbon footprint is so huge it can be seen from outer space.

Don't try to find me because it's impossible. and i will return when this benghazi thing blows over and i finally get my story straight.

hildebeast for prezident.

Onward!

1 post removed
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#45345 Dec 27, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who needs to wake up, trayvon was old enough to join the military, he was no kid, he was an adult who went to meet some acquaintances at the store to arrange a drug deal, but he was interrupted by Zimmerman and got angry and attacked Zim and tried to kill him.
The truth will come out in court, and Zim will go free. Racist roo's like you will never learn, hey if you want to see violence go to chicago, more people die on the south side than in afghanistan.
You got to get out more, you got to live a little, then you would know what's going on and wouldn't be making a fool out of your stupid self.
I applaud your effort in standing up to the extreme hater zazz and her stupid followers. They are that most dangerous of creatures, dumb and fanatical.
2 posts removed
hildebeast

France

#45348 Dec 27, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
I applaud your effort in standing up to the extreme hater zazz and her stupid followers. They are that most dangerous of creatures, dumb and fanatical.
Thanks, i appreciate that, and i agree that they are dangerous as well as dumb, and that makes them a force to be reckoned with.

Racist buffoons like spazz and the other racebaiters are going off the deep end because their kind will soon be extinct. When the last of em gets blown away on the streets the country will be able to breathe a sigh of relief, and at the rate they're dying it wont take very long.
hildebeast

France

#45349 Dec 27, 2012
martinwassagangbanger wrote:
<quoted text> Now, this is exactly the kind of response we should expct from a negro racist.
Yes it is. They keep on insisting that he was a child who was stalked and murdered...lol.

Only a racist or an idiot would believe that scenario.

George Zimmerman is a law abiding citizen who was on the phone with the police when the perp began dancing around his vehicle trying to intimidate him into leaving so he could go about his business.
3 posts removed
hildebeast

France

#45353 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text> Their 'kind' are not going to become extinct. They are like cockroaches who will continue to breed and multiply even in the most squalid living conditions. Look at Africa. They are a people who will sell off their own relatives for a few shiny coins. They are a people who will mutilate and rape their daughters and constantly go to war against their brothers. They will without the slightest hesitation, murder children over a pair of shoes. They are here because their ancestors profitted off of them--no wonder they are so angry.
Their culture has deteriorated because the government coddles them and provides a matrix for them to be enabled. but the government is going broke and this does not sit well with those who are currently receiving handouts. when the government begins to cut their benefits they all scream for higher taxes. no amount of higher taxation can get us out of this mess. spending must be cut and they must learn how to survive on their own.... and they do not like that prospect.

Those who step up will survive, those who don't will most likely end up in prison or wind up dead on the streets at the hands of their own.

Hildebeast for President

"not afraid to play the race card"

Onward!

hildebeast

France

#45354 Dec 27, 2012
Hildebeast for President
"Have Concussion, Will Travel"
Onward!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45355 Dec 27, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still dereaming spazz, wake up! He will be lucky if he doesn't get impeached before the month is out.
ROTFLMAO! Now you're REALLY dreamingg!

Obama's back in Washington.

Congress? Well.... they're still on vacation!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45356 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text> OMFG, What an idiot! You think that thug coon charged Zimmerman while he was pointing a gun at him? If that were the case, there would have been no marks on Zimmerman, and thugnig would have been shot when he rushed Zimmerman. Looks like the stupid are multiplying like roaches. These roaches are now electing bigger roaches and our economy continues to drop like pigeon poop from a Venice sky.
lol! Nope, not me son. It's hilde's stupid, idiotic logic.

You you read and comprehended, you'd have known that.
2 posts removed
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45359 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>Our society is getting set up for a race war and the liberal elites are fanning the flame. Look at Tarantino's new movie. Our society is going to become a chaotic mess as our economy plummets and racial tensions rise. Thanks Hollywood. Once the libs disarm the law abiding the predators can make their move.
lol! You people certainly seem intent on having a race war son.

You keep pressing the issue hard and often!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45360 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text> ????? Talk about stupid.......
lol! Sorry son. I'm not perfect like you!
hildebeast

France

#45361 Dec 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Nope, not me son. It's hilde's stupid, idiotic logic.
You you read and comprehended, you'd have known that.
My stupid idiotic logic? Martin had no way of knowing that Zimmerman had a gun and he wasn't expecting him to to fight back.

Zimmerman looked like an easy mark for Trayvon, so he sucker punched Zim when he pulled out his phone but he got his comeuppance after he bashed his head on the sidewalk and discovered that he was carrying a weapon.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45362 Dec 27, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
My stupid idiotic logic? Martin had no way of knowing that Zimmerman had a gun and he wasn't expecting him to to fight back.
Zimmerman looked like an easy mark for Trayvon, so he sucker punched Zim when he pulled out his phone but he got his comeuppance after he bashed his head on the sidewalk and discovered that he was carrying a weapon.
lol! Then there was no way for him to disarm him as you claimed son.

Zimmerman gave chase and stalked Martin with a loaded weapon, but got caught.

As for the balance of your story, it's not really an imaginative let alone factual!
hildebeast

France

#45363 Dec 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then there was no way for him to disarm him as you claimed son.
Zimmerman gave chase and stalked Martin with a loaded weapon, but got caught.
As for the balance of your story, it's not really an imaginative let alone factual!
I am confident that an impartial jury will do justice, in spite of the intimidation that Al Sharpton and his minions will no doubt bring down upon the citizens of the state of Florida.

We will once again be subjected to the veiled threats and the random violence that occurred after the shooting.

I have faith in the criminal justice system, and O'Mara's ability to pick a jury.

What do you have faith in son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45364 Dec 27, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confident that an impartial jury will do justice, in spite of the intimidation that Al Sharpton and his minions will no doubt bring down upon the citizens of the state of Florida.
We will once again be subjected to the veiled threats and the random violence that occurred after the shooting.
I have faith in the criminal justice system, and O'Mara's ability to pick a jury.
What do you have faith in son?
I have in many things son.

But in this case, I'm just interested in the what gets presented and how the information is viewed.

What I'm really interested in is how the syg law will be addressed and taken. Your idea of violence increasing is a real possibility based on how people view the outcome of this case.
hildebeast

France

#45365 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>Our society is getting set up for a race war and the liberal elites are fanning the flame. Look at Tarantino's new movie. Our society is going to become a chaotic mess as our economy plummets and racial tensions rise. Thanks Hollywood. Once the libs disarm the law abiding the predators can make their move.
The liberal elites are indeed fanning the flames of racism, in the news, on TV, at the movies, throughout the Internet, every place you turn it's ..."in your face".

The New York Journal News posted a map of every person who legally owns a gun in Westchester and Rockland. They're getting very creative with their tactics and it's putting citizens who don't own weapons at risk.

check it out.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/25/new-...
hildebeast

France

#45366 Dec 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I have in many things son.
But in this case, I'm just interested in the what gets presented and how the information is viewed.
What I'm really interested in is how the syg law will be addressed and taken. Your idea of violence increasing is a real possibility based on how people view the outcome of this case.
It's a shame that some criminals will try and use the syg law to commit murder but I do not believe that to be true in this case. If I thought that Zim murdered Martin I would not be supporting him. I support him because I believe him to be innocent and I am appalled at the level of venom being spewed against him on this thread.

And yes, there is a very good chance of violence if Zim walks.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#45367 Dec 27, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>The jury might be able to consider a lesser charge if the prosecution includes a lesser charge of manslaughter for example. But even that will become irrelevant when the evidence is finally presented at trial. The state will have to have an all black jury to hope for a conviction, but O'Mara wont let that happen, but you know the racists are going to insist on an all black jury.

A jury comprised of 6 blacks and 3 Hispanics and 3 whites will not be able to come to a conclusion and reach a verdict.

Zim will walk regardless...there will be more riots...there will be more blood...even as Crump and his phony witness are being exposed. just like the others who conspired against George Zimmerman after the shooting. It will all see the light of day in the courtroom.
Correct

The morons claim but refuse to show the law that a jury can find Zim guilty of any crime they want even if he was not charged with that crime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min woodtick57 621
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min cpeter1313 311,190
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 15 min crucifiedguy 255
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 17 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 8,557
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min John Galt 1,383,255
News More 20 min Reagan spirit 1
News Why is Obama visiting Hiroshima? 20 min Cordwainer Trout 19
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 44 min The Sin City Cat 384,101
More from around the web