Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,797)

Showing posts 35,921 - 35,940 of65,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And we already know Zimmerman is a liar.
He's proven that in front of a judge no less.
Okay, then if we are going to use Zimmerman's past to judge his character, then it goes both ways: Martin was a thief and a drug addict.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>For all we know, the girlfriend might have coxed him to return to Zimmerman and settle the score, but of course, that can't be proven. I'm just trying to think like a 17 year old again and how I would have taken the situation. No boy at that age wants his GF to think him as a coward. He was likely less upset with Zimmerman than he was of himself. Pride goes a long way.
Have you heard the ghetto ho friends of the dead perp talk???

I could say with 99% accuracy that he was egged on

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And we already know Zimmerman is a liar.

He's proven that in front of a judge no less.
We also know the dead perp is a punk and that is why he is dead

Punks think twice about attacking someone..........Or it may be the last thing you do.....

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Really? Are you SURE Zimmerman was talking to the police???
911 operators..........LOL

Did the dead perp call???
Nope

Did Zim call???
Yes

That alone shows what side of the law each was on..........

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Taking a loaded weapon while stalking someone IS showing intent son.
Wrong again
I carried a concealed loaded weapon for over 20 years and there is no law that says you can't follow anyone carrying a gun

And if you are in fear of someone you can also draw your weapon

And anyone that attacks me will be shot..........

Punks beware
1 post removed

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, then if we are going to use Zimmerman's past to judge his character, then it goes both ways: Martin was a thief and a drug addict.
And showed want full disrespect for authority
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again
I carried a concealed loaded weapon for over 20 years and there is no law that says you can't follow anyone carrying a gun
And if you are in fear of someone you can also draw your weapon
And anyone that attacks me will be shot..........
Punks beware
lol! Well that's fine son.

We'll let the tape speak for itself since it's pertinent to the case and not your "20 years."
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
911 operators..........LOL
Did the dead perp call???
Nope
Did Zim call???
Yes
That alone shows what side of the law each was on..........
lol! It's like that guy in Texas who video taped himself declaring he was "standing his ground", then shooting his neighbor.

.... then he got convicted.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
NBC was the one that altered the tape moron liberals love
The state of Florida isn't using NBC tapes and neither am I.

And poor pedophile thug: the state isn't going to be using the tape he made except to prove that he is a liar.

I can't wait to see the pedophile's final version.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again
When the state proves that you shot someone with your gun, especially an unarmed someone who was walking on a sidewalk carrying only a bag of candy on his way home, and that you have a history of violence: you better get online and find that soap-on-a-rope.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well that's fine son.

We'll let the tape speak for itself since it's pertinent to the case and not your "20 years."
Anyone that has listen to the tape and looked at the other evidence understands that Zim was defending himself

Morons that claim oslamacare is a good thing have not studied that either

And I have not met one person that likes oslamacare and thinks Zim is not guilty

But morons that think raising taxes on medical supplies will lower the cost of them also think you should not defend your self if some perp attacks you

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's like that guy in Texas who video taped himself declaring he was "standing his ground", then shooting his neighbor.

.... then he got convicted.
Not sure what case you are talking about but if it is the one where he shot a guy in the back then that is clearly not self defense

But morons would not know the difference between shooting someone running away and shooting someone attacking you

Bottom line is the black perp attacked someone and he died because of it.........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And showed want full disrespect for authority
Disrespect of a short, fat, drug addict who had a history (and arrest) for violence and who flunked out of community college trying to become a cop and ended up shooting a boy who forgot his "Yes, sirs"?

Let's make sure before we judge this fat short flunky pedophile we get the entire picture and remember his bail hearing when he conspired with his wife to lie about his assets before the court that will try him shortly.
Tamara

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

George Zimmerman is a hero and a American icon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that has listen to the tape and looked at the other evidence understands that Zim was defending himself
Everyone has met one or two of these cop wannabes in their life and know exactly what happens and the tape and the transcripts are going to be the evidence used to convict the pedophile, not the fictional film he created a few days later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
Bottom line is the black...
Yeah, we got it.

That is the bottom line to you and it was the bottom line for the pedophile that shot this unarmed teenager.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what case you are talking about but if it is the one where he shot a guy in the back then that is clearly not self defense
But morons would not know the difference between shooting someone running away and shooting someone attacking you
Bottom line is the black perp attacked someone and he died because of it.........
"Texas Man Found Guilty for Killing Neighbor in Dispute

By ANTHONY CASTELLANO
June 14, 2012

A jury has convicted a Texas man for murdering his neighbor during a confrontation over loud music two years ago, rejecting a claim that he was within his rights to fatally shoot the man under Texas' version of a "stand-your-ground" law.

Raul Rodriguez, 47, faces up to life in prison for the killing of Kelly Danaher, 36. Sentencing is scheduled to begin today.

"I'm just glad he can't hurt anybody else," Danaher's wife, Mindy, said. "I love my husband, and I miss him so much ... and he helped all of us get through this today."

It took the jury less than six hours Wednesday to decide between self-defense and murder. Jurors, apparently agreeing with prosecutors that Rodriguez, a retired Houston-area firefighter, was a trigger-happy neighborhood bully.

"He felt like he had ultimate control, control to determine who lives and who dies," Donna Logan, Harris County Assistant District Attorney, said.

Rodriguez recorded the argument in May of 2010 when he killed Danaher, an elementary school teacher, and wounded two other people. The 22-minute homemade video was the key to the trial as Rodriguez's lawyers argued it was self-defense under Texas' version of the so-called stand-your-ground law, which is also at the center of the Trayvon Martin case in Florida.
Fatal Neighbor Dispute Caught on Tape Watch Video
NY Firefighters Shot: 2 Dead at House-Fire Scene Watch Video
NY Firefighter Shot at House-Fire Scene: Police Watch Video

It was after midnight when Rodriguez, complaining to police via telephone that the music was too loud, walked up to Danaher's driveway with a flashlight and gun.

In the video, Rodriguez can be heard talking to a 911 operator, saying, "I'm running the video camera right now and I'm talking to you and I mean, I'm scared to death here."

In the unfolding confrontation between Rodriguez and several unidentified men, one yells, "Tell you what, pal, you just pulled a gun on the wrong [expletive], OK?"

When one of the party-goers saw Rodriguez's gun, he suggested he is getting his own. "When I go in that house and come back," he warned, "don't think I won't be equal to you, baby."

"It's about to get out of hand sir, please help me. Please help me, my life is in danger now ...," Rodriguez told police over the phone. "Now, I'm standing my ground here. Now, these people are going to try and kill me."

Seconds later, a fight about loud music ends with the crack of gunfire...."
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. The bottom line is Zimmerman stalked Martin with a loaded weapon and got caught.

You cannot change your stance from the aggressor to being defensive simply because you're losing a fight you initiated.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Disrespect of a short, fat, drug addict who had a history (and arrest) for violence and who flunked out of community college trying to become a cop and ended up shooting a boy who forgot his "Yes, sirs"?

Let's make sure before we judge this fat short flunky pedophile we get the entire picture and remember his bail hearing when he conspired with his wife to lie about his assets before the court that will try him shortly.
It is evident that you did not so your opinion is garbage

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone has met one or two of these cop wannabes in their life and know exactly what happens and the tape and the transcripts are going to be the evidence used to convict the pedophile, not the fictional filhe created a few days later.
Once again you show you are a moron

If you has listen to the real tapes you would not be spouting so ignorantly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,921 - 35,940 of65,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••