Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
35,701 - 35,720 of 66,017 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44420 Dec 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>...Zimmerman was viscously attacked and beaten nearly into unconsciousness...
Funny, I don't remember that being in evidence.

Let's see...Thug Zimmerman was "nearly into unconsciousness" and he was able to grab his gun from his holster, aim it at Trayvon's heart and pull the trigger and kill the child.

Hmmmm. Did you get that from Wikipedia too?

Please point to the evidence saying that Thug Zimmerman was "nearly into unconsciousness." Is there a doctor's statement? Medical notes? On-scene paramedics concluding that?

C'mon man, let us know where you pulled that garbage from.

I got a very, very good idea what nasty hole you got that mess from!

Truth's Door

#44421 Dec 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman's injuries are those consistent of being violently attacked. Funny how the autopsy of Martin revealed no injuries of any kind--especially that of a person who defended himself in any way.

Now the judge or jury must figure out how Martin ran while George was on the phone with 911, but never made it out of the complex or to where he was staying. Why was Martin the exact place that Zimmerman lost sight of him even though he spent at least a minute or so discussing the situation with the police dispatcher? Hmmm.

Seems too obvious that once Martin was out of sight of Zimmerman, he stayed right where he was at; didn't call 911, didn't bother to make it home, didn't run further from Zimmerman. He stopped. For what reason????

Let's examine the possibilities: he ran out of breath. Not likely. He was physically fit and even played football in school. He was scared. If he was scared, why did he not run home or call the police? Why did he continue his conversation with his girlfriend? He was stalking Zimmerman until he got off the phone, and then opted for revenge for being dissed. You decide.
You should contact "pro bono" lawyer O'Mara and let him know that you have vital information to help his client.

Too bad you'll wilt under cross examination once you're called to the stand.

Truth's Door

#44422 Dec 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Cuts to the back of his head from having it slammed on the ground???

I would have shot the punk as soon as he did not stop his advance......

By chance did you see how tall the black punk was???
Thug Zimmerman is lucky he was attacking a child. But that's his M.O. to attack the vulnerable.

His azz would probably still be in intensive care (or the grave) if he chose to attack someone of his equal.

Thug Zimmerman is a pervert, a coward, a child killer, a punk, and in my opinion...a murderer.

He feeds off those who he feels he can control. He wouldn't last a moment in the real world without his pacifier...his gun.

This time he bit off a bit more than he or his pacifying dad can chew. Defend the child killer all you want, Justice will have the final say.

Count on it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44423 Dec 22, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't remember that being in evidence.
Let's see...Thug Zimmerman was "nearly into unconsciousness" and he was able to grab his gun from his holster, aim it at Trayvon's heart and pull the trigger and kill the child.
Hmmmm. Did you get that from Wikipedia too?
Please point to the evidence saying that Thug Zimmerman was "nearly into unconsciousness." Is there a doctor's statement? Medical notes? On-scene paramedics concluding that?
C'mon man, let us know where you pulled that garbage from.
I got a very, very good idea what nasty hole you got that mess from!
That was Zimmerman's account to police in their report. That's where I got it from.

Paramedics nor doctors can say if any patient was losing consciousness; that can only be the testimony of the victim. There is no possible way of medical personnel proving that. What they can do however is point to the obvious which was a broken nose and his head being slammed multiple times into the concrete. It's reasonable to assume that such a violent attack from this animal could have brought on a loss of consciousness.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#44424 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>Thug Zimmerman is lucky he was attacking a child. But that's his M.O. to attack the vulnerable.

His azz would probably still be in intensive care (or the grave) if he chose to attack someone of his equal.

Thug Zimmerman is a pervert, a coward, a child killer, a punk, and in my opinion...a murderer.

He feeds off those who he feels he can control. He wouldn't last a moment in the real world without his pacifier...his gun.

This time he bit off a bit more than he or his pacifying dad can chew. Defend the child killer all you want, Justice will have the final say.

Count on it.
Yes if he is not found not guilty it will be because of the media

I would have drawn my gun the minute the perp even started walking towards me and I would have triple taped him in the chest before he even touched me
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44425 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
You should contact "pro bono" lawyer O'Mara and let him know that you have vital information to help his client.
Too bad you'll wilt under cross examination once you're called to the stand.
They don't need me. This is all common sense and I'm sure all lawyers figured this out already. It's just that leftists rely on their hatred of armed citizens and their ability to defend themselves. To a leftist, the perfect situation is for everybody to be a potential victim of crime and depend on government to make it better. Nobody should be allowed protection until the police get there which is usually too late.

Truth's Door

#44426 Dec 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That was Zimmerman's account to police in their report. That's where I got it from.

Paramedics nor doctors can say if any patient was losing consciousness; that can only be the testimony of the victim. There is no possible way of medical personnel proving that. What they can do however is point to the obvious which was a broken nose and his head being slammed multiple times into the concrete. It's reasonable to assume that such a violent attack from this animal could have brought on a loss of consciousness.
"A loss of consciousness" cannot allow someone to murder another.

Sooner or later you'll read AND understand what you're posting...even if it is Thug Zimmerman saying that mess.

Do you know what "unconscious" means?

Truth's Door

#44427 Dec 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I would have drawn my gun the minute the perp even started walking towards me and I would have triple taped him in the chest before he even touched me
Very good. Then Thug Zimmerman would be in his grave and not begging for money.

You make too much sense!

Truth's Door

#44428 Dec 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>They don't need me. This is all common sense and I'm sure all lawyers figured this out already.
Yes, Angela Corey has it figured out and several judges have let the case continue.

And you are so right about them not needing you!

Truth's Door

#44429 Dec 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That was Zimmerman's account to police in their report. That's where I got it from.

It's also reasonable to assume that, but for Thug Zimmerman, Trayvon wouldn't be dead from Thug Zimmerman's gun.

We all can agree on that.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44430 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>Very good. Then Thug Zimmerman would be in his grave and not begging for money.

You make too much sense!
Let me rephrase it for you

The black punk would have been shot just as soon as he threatened me

Truth's Door

#44431 Dec 22, 2012
Hey tex, where you at dawg?

They won't give you a passport over there in Singapore?

Don't worry. Just tell them you need to come over and get your award. They'll cut right through the red tape.

Hurry up, dawg, you got a challenge to deal with. You done already told us how you deal with challenges. Don't let us down, dawg.

Hurry up!

Truth's Door

#44432 Dec 22, 2012
Hey tex, where you at dawg?

They won't give you a passport over there in Singapore?

Don't worry. Just tell them you need to come over and get your award. They'll cut right through the red tape.

Hurry up, dawg, you got a challenge to deal with. You done already told us how you deal with challenges. Don't let us down, dawg.

Hurry up!
CORRECTION

Oops, my bad...

dawg = dog

HA!

Truth's Door

#44433 Dec 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Let me rephrase it for you

The black punk would have been shot just as soon as he threatened me
You got the wrong phrasing.

Thug Zimmerman isn't Black.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44434 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>It's also reasonable to assume that, but for Thug Zimmerman, Trayvon wouldn't be dead from Thug Zimmerman's gun.

We all can agree on that.
Of course the black punk has no responsibility for attacking Zim for simply asking why the black punk was in the back yard of a house recently broken into

Or why the black punk refused to answer why he was in the gated community when he did not live there
2 posts removed
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44437 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
"A loss of consciousness" cannot allow someone to murder another.
Sooner or later you'll read AND understand what you're posting...even if it is Thug Zimmerman saying that mess.
Do you know what "unconscious" means?
lol..you never even been in a fight have you punk?..you don't know what you're talking about or when to shut up.. you're just a race baiter, a liar, a punk, a moron, an imbecile, a pervert, a thug, and a coward..all the same things you post about others..o unconscious means you just been silly slapped.
Dummy.

Truth's Door

#44438 Dec 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the black punk has no responsibility for attacking Zim for simply asking why the black punk was in the back yard of a house recently broken into

Or why the black punk refused to answer why he was in the gated community when he did not live there
Ok, we get it. You have a thing for Blacks.

I believe punks come in all shades, but you're only obsessed with the Black ones. We get get it. We get what you are.

Trayvon was no punk and he was not engaged in ANY unlawful act. That's a fact jack!

Now, Trayvon had no responsibility to answer ANY questions from Thug Zimmerman.

Every morning when millions of parents send their kids out the door, they tell them not to talk to strangers, not to take candy from strangers, not to take rides from strangers.

But you and your cohorts turn millions of parents' daily advice to their children on its head.

You wanted Trayvon to disregard that very important advice. What nonsense!!!

You want your children to be accosted and questioned by a gun-toting, drug-induced, woman-beating, Mexican-hitting, cop-assaulting pervert?

REALLY?

Truth's Door

#44439 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
lol..you never even been in a fight have you punk?..you don't know what you're talking about or when to shut up.. you're just a race baiter, a liar, a punk, a moron, an imbecile, a pervert, a thug, and a coward..all the same things you post about others..o unconscious means you just been silly slapped.
Dummy.
My dog, they done fixed up your paperwork, good.

Is that your way of saying you missed us? Well, don't worry, you ain't been missed.

But you do got some work ahead of you. Remember what you said about challenges, now. You got one. So, chop, chop...get to it.

If you don't, you'll just be proving yourself to be a Liar.

You're no Liar, are you Buffalo? Oops, I mean tex?
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44440 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Did you read that mess before you posted it? Ever had circles run around you?
You say...
"I never said I knew what the shooters identity was"
----------
No, but you sure can chastise others about knowing it. In order to challenge anyone on anything, you need to know the facts yourself. Just because you don't know the Truth doesn't mean others don't. You must not have been on the debate team in high school. Oops, I mean in junior high school.
The sun is hot. You want someone to prove that to you too?
Next...
You say...
"You were the one who said the sandy hook shooter wasn't Hispanic..."
----------
HA! You're much too funny. In your opening sentence you tell us what you never said then in your next you tell us something I never said.
Please point to the exact post where I said that. Careful now, be very careful. That might take you awhile.
Next...
You say...
"..so i merely asked you to tell us what his ethnic background was..."
----------
MERELY?
Here's how you asked...
"What is his ethnic background idiotic moron?" (Your Post# 44351)
Perhaps you've forgotten the definition of "merely." Let me help you out...
"Only as specified, nothing more; simply."
It was not "merely" a question. It was laced with disdain, disrespect and foolishness. Perhaps you'll allow anyone to ask you questions in such a way and give them an answer.
I won't.
Next...
Oh, we all know damn well I can slice and dice your entire idiotic post to pieces...easily. But let's skip to the end of it where you so eloquently reasoned and wrote...
"then gfy"
----------
When all else fails, let's resort to base mentality, eh?
Yes, all else always fails you!
lol..You might not have said that the sandy hook shooter wasn't hispanic but you backed up the other poster so you assumed that he wasn't hispanic..you were caught off guard..you made an assumption about another persons background without the least bit of thought, like a bigot..so what's his ethnic background?...You still don't know..lol..all you can say is he's white..

why should ! prove that he's not white? I never said he was not white.. I asked you a question, disrespectfully perhaps but you didn't answer because you didn't know the ethnic background of the sandy hook shooter even though you implied that he was not hispanic. lol..you're just a liar.. and not a very good one.

if you had your way you'd argue this point till you die, you're sick..lol. I knew you didn't know the ethnicity of the shooter, and by agreeing with the other poster that he “wasn't” hispanic exposes you for the racist and scumbag that you really are underneath your facade..lol.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44441 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok, we get it. You have a thing for Blacks.
lol..No moron, we have a thing for YOU..please don't try to drag blacks down into your hell hole.. we have no beef with blacks.. just you, and race baiters like you, you lazy pr!ck..
We get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Subduction Zone 115,128
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min -Dont Panic- 255,913
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Straw Grasping Te... 151,114
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 13 min Asian Guy 17
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 15 min So clueless 10,261
Support for U.S. overseas involvement jumps, po... 20 min Asian Guy 2
Historian: First Black President Not So Impressive 21 min Phoenix Ascended 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Grey Ghost 1,099,857
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 49 min Del 1,321
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••