Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#43726 Dec 12, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous that you don't have a prick, or at least one worth mentioning.
Hey Zazz!

How are you? I understand that you neutered this lil' Buffalo Biotch boy! Is he 12? What's his deal? He sounds a little "special", as in not so bright. Is that true, or have I just become accustomed to speaking with intelligent people once again?

On another note, President Obama is going to take those guns away from those little NRA cowards and their ignorant following as a result of Oregon, Denver, and many other circumstances. This should be interesting. The timing is right.

In any event, as predicted, we won, and they lost.

FOUR MORE YEARS!

Proud history is being made as we speak!

I'm out. C-ya later Zazz!
1 post removed
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#43728 Dec 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrongo Bongo???....lol.
So you buy a new car eh?
You must be rich!
If you can afford to buy a new car you can afford to pay more taxes, yes?
Time to raise your taxes.
We'd all be able to buy a new car if they were reasonably priced.
But the cost of all those pensions forced the auto makers to jack up the price of each car in order to pay for those workers pensions, and that put them out of reach for many lower middle class Americans.
What makes you think you have the right to expect to be paid a huge amount of money when you retire?
What?.....You think you earned it because you worked on an assembly line for 30 years?
Do you really think that you earned it?
Do you really believe that your assembly line monkey skills warrant that kind of benefit?
Uh oh!......Dog whistle!
The biggest problem with the mentality of a union worker is that they really do believe they deserve it because they earned it. That is just how stupid they are. Shows us where the "gimme more and I deserve it, someone owes me" mentality that has become the thinking for so many moochers.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#43729 Dec 12, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest problem with the mentality of a union worker is that they really do believe they deserve it because they earned it. That is just how stupid they are. Shows us where the "gimme more and I deserve it, someone owes me" mentality that has become the thinking for so many moochers.
You have it backwards Obama Supporter!

In Michigan now for instance, it is the NON-Union members who are the moochers and free-loaders on society. Think about it. They may now derive all of the wonderful and necessary benefits of Unions (too many to list here, you can research that), yet not pay a single dime.

Those free-loading Republicans need to learn to quit mooching, and pay their own way. You know that I am right, regardless of your upcoming inartful reply. Admit it.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43730 Dec 12, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>

The biggest problem with the mentality of a union worker is that they really do believe they deserve it because they earned it.
That is just how stupid they are. Shows us where the "gimme more and I deserve it, someone owes me" mentality that has become the thinking for so many moochers.[
They want to be compensated for their lack of education, even though they earned a decent wage and health care while they worked.

They can retire on social security and medicare, they don't need to drag the country deeper into financial ruin because they think they're special.

If successful people are gonna have to pay more taxes, then so are union workers, I'm sure they consider themselves to be successful anyway.

Everybody's got to put something into the pot, even if it means the possibility of losing everything.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose......jj.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43731 Dec 12, 2012
Everybody's taxes are gonna go up.

We've already been hit with a huge form of tax that is being covered up by the government.

Inflation.....Have you noticed?.....The price of food?.......Billions of food stamp dollars have forced prices up, and not only food, everything has gone through the roof.

I've noticed 40% increases in some items overnight.

Prices of everyday items are skyrocketing across the board.....Food, clothing, building materials, all of the essential things that we need to survive.

And now they want to raise the gas tax.

Oh and wait till Obamacare kicks in. Those with no health insurance are gonna go into shock when they find out that they will have to come up with $2,500 to pay for their health insurance or else pay an ever increasing hefty fine....and there's more!

"We have to pass the bill before we find out what's in it."-----NP....That's right....another $63 increase to cover pre-existing conditions.

Then there's capital gains taxes, but everybody's taxes are gonna go up. The average family will need to come up with an extra $5-$6 thousand next year, for starters.

The Mayans were right.

The world IS coming to an end.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#43732 Dec 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Everybody's taxes are gonna go up.
We've already been hit with a huge form of tax that is being covered up by the government.
Inflation.....Have you noticed?.....The price of food?.......Billions of food stamp dollars have forced prices up, and not only food, everything has gone through the roof.
I've noticed 40% increases in some items overnight.
Prices of everyday items are skyrocketing across the board.....Food, clothing, building materials, all of the essential things that we need to survive.
And now they want to raise the gas tax.
Oh and wait till Obamacare kicks in. Those with no health insurance are gonna go into shock when they find out that they will have to come up with $2,500 to pay for their health insurance or else pay an ever increasing hefty fine....and there's more!
"We have to pass the bill before we find out what's in it."-----NP....That's right....another $63 increase to cover pre-existing conditions.
Then there's capital gains taxes, but everybody's taxes are gonna go up. The average family will need to come up with an extra $5-$6 thousand next year, for starters.
The Mayans were right.
The world IS coming to an end.
Woe is me Buffalo Biotch.

The sky is falling! Yikes!

You could not be more WRONG in your above-referenced spew. Where do you get your misinformation? The Faux Show?

Please don't post here if you don't know what the fuk you are talking about. I am embarrassed for you. That is empathy defined...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43733 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>

In Michigan now for instance, it is the NON-Union members who are the moochers and free-loaders on society. Think about it. They may now derive all of the wonderful and necessary benefits of Unions (too many to list here, you can research that), yet not pay a single dime.

Those free-loading Republicans need to learn to quit mooching, and pay their own way. You know that I am right, regardless of your upcoming inartful reply.

Admit it.
LOL!....No you got it backwards Union Man!

Now workers DON"T HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE to the democrat party's corrupt form of cronyism.

What's the matter?...I thought you belong to a Union?

It's not much of a Union if nobody has to pay dues up the ass is it?.....Ha ha ha ha ha.

But I'm sure you will all stick together and keep your Unions viable, after all, you're not idiots, are you?

And I'm sure that you will all do your best to harass and assault any "non-union" workers who will start to show up on the job....(in Michigan). If the behavior that I witnessed on the news was any indication of the violence that you Union Thugs are about to unleash I'm sure that you'll have no problem keeping the scabs in line.

The fact that you basturds would deprive a man of working for a living speaks volumes about your nature and your character.

Your number is up.

Time to pay the Piper.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43734 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Woe is me Buffalo Biotch.

The sky is falling! Yikes!

You could not be more WRONG in your above-referenced spew. Where do you get your misinformation? The Faux Show?

Please don't post here if you don't know what the fuk you are talking about.

I am embarrassed for you. That is empathy defined...
I'll post wherever I want to scumbag.

Have my posts removed but your still gonna have to read em.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#43735 Dec 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>

The fact that you basturds would deprive a man of working for a living speaks volumes about your nature and your character.
Buffalo Biotch:

How exactly does offering necessary (Union)protections for the unrepresented worker against the overwhelming corrupt powers of the employer, and other associated rights which safeguard the American worker, "deprive a man of working for a living"? ANSWER THAT QUESTION FIRST WITHOUT SKIRTING THE ISSUE!(This should be good)!

Do you enjoy the 5 day work week vs. the 7 day work week?

Do you enjoy at least the principle of a minimum wage (for others) vs. sweat-shop wages?

Do you enjoy your negotiated higher salary if you have one?

Do you enjoy that it is negotiated on your behalf that your employer pay your medical, dental bills, etc, amongst other job-related benefits in your "benefit package"?

Do you enjoy the principle of "retirement pay"?

How about necessary paid sick days, and paid vacation days negotiated on your behalf by Unions?

If you enjoy any of these "benefits", then you appreciate Unions!

Are you too cheap to pay your own way for such protections, or would you prefer to leach off of the rest of us who pay our dues while you reap the benefits for which you did not pay?

Step up Buffalo Biotch, and pay your own way like a big boy, like the rest of us. Don't mooch off the rest of us! Appreciate what others (Union Workers) do for you on your behalf. Do not look the gift horse in the mouth! And please quit your constant whining about things of which you have absolutely no knowledge or understanding. Thank you.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#43736 Dec 12, 2012
I have a teacher friend in Washington State who earns a humble $60,000 a year.(That is actually a good rate of pay due to the low cost of living).

We in Washington State border Idaho State. IDAHO IS A "RIGHT TO WORK"...FOR LESS STATE.

That same teacher who makes $60,000 a year in Washington State would make $40,000 a year in Idaho if she were to move to Idaho (40 miles away), and take the exact same teaching position.

All other things being equal, which job and rate of pay would you prefer?

That is what happens in "Right to Work" (for less) states.

That is a fact despite what you reply.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#43737 Dec 12, 2012
SILENCE IS GOLDEN...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43738 Dec 12, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>

The biggest problem with the mentality of a union worker is that they really do believe they deserve it because they earned it.

That is just how stupid they are. Shows us where the "gimme more and I deserve it, someone owes me" mentality that has become the thinking for so many moochers.
Yeah and they moan about jobs evaporating and jobs going overseas. More Union jobs are shipped overseas because who can afford to do business here anymore? More union jobs are shipped overseas as opposed to non-union jobs by a 5 - 1 ratio.

And some jobs will disappear because of automation. Hell, why would an employer even consider hiring a Union worker and have to continue to pay the dead beat for 30 more years even after they retire when they can replace him/her with a robot?

Hell, a trained ape would be much more cost efficient and still produce the same quality product that you would expect from a union worker.

Why should I continue to have to pass the costs of these lavish Union Pensions onto my customers? Many more consumers would be able to buy my products if they cost less. I'd be able to sell more goods and services and my profits would increase substantially. Then I'd expand and hire more workers, and more people would be paying taxes so we all wouldn't get hit with a tax hike.

Liberals need to study Economics 101.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#43739 Dec 12, 2012
It looks like Buffalo Biotch has been humbled and silenced by the truth!

My work is done here.

Carry on.

Peace...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43740 Dec 12, 2012
Liberals just don't understand how the economy works. They just don't understand how much work goes into running a successful business.

They blame capitalism for all the woes of the world, but capitalism has lifted billions of people out of poverty.

They don't realize that they themselves are the biggest part of the problem.

They are dependent.

They are dependent on some form of entitlement, whether it's union pensions, medicaid, food stamps, etc.

Why not try standing on your own two feet and finding a way to take care of yourselves instead of biting the hand that feeds you.

You could always follow the company over to China. You only have to work 12 hours a day and only have to share a room with 10 other employees.

If it wasn't for you Union Thugs our jobs would have never went overseas and the Chinese people wouldn't have been forced to work like dogs so you and all your incompetent cronies can go on your ghetto cruises and Dollar Store shopping sprees.

Now get back to work before you sit to long and aren't able to get up off your lazy asses.

Chop chop!
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#43741 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those free-loading Republicans need to learn to quit mooching, and pay their own way. You know that I am right, regardless of your upcoming inartful reply. Admit it.
I know what it means, I'll admit it....and it will be devastating for the unions won't it? Isn't it great?!!!!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43742 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
I have a teacher friend in Washington State who earns a humble $60,000 a year.(That is actually a good rate of pay due to the low cost of living).
We in Washington State border Idaho State. IDAHO IS A "RIGHT TO WORK"...FOR LESS STATE.
That same teacher who makes $60,000 a year in Washington State would make $40,000 a year in Idaho if she were to move to Idaho (40 miles away), and take the exact same teaching position.
All other things being equal, which job and rate of pay would you prefer?
That is what happens in "Right to Work" (for less) states.
That is a fact despite what you reply.
It's not as though teachers have to be more responsible or any thing like that other than just show up for work.

$40,000 a year is a good salary for a teacher.

How many workers would scoff at $40K and a summer vacation?

Taxpayers can't afford to pay more.

I bet Idaho won't be going bankrupt any time soon.

How you morons doing in Washington?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43743 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffalo Biotch:
How exactly does offering necessary (Union)protections for the unrepresented worker against the overwhelming corrupt powers of the employer, and other associated rights which safeguard the American worker, "deprive a man of working for a living"? ANSWER THAT QUESTION FIRST WITHOUT SKIRTING THE ISSUE!(This should be good)!
Do you enjoy the 5 day work week vs. the 7 day work week?
Do you enjoy at least the principle of a minimum wage (for others) vs. sweat-shop wages?
Do you enjoy your negotiated higher salary if you have one?
Do you enjoy that it is negotiated on your behalf that your employer pay your medical, dental bills, etc, amongst other job-related benefits in your "benefit package"?
Do you enjoy the principle of "retirement pay"?
How about necessary paid sick days, and paid vacation days negotiated on your behalf by Unions?
If you enjoy any of these "benefits", then you appreciate Unions!
Are you too cheap to pay your own way for such protections, or would you prefer to leach off of the rest of us who pay our dues while you reap the benefits for which you did not pay?
Step up Buffalo Biotch, and pay your own way like a big boy, like the rest of us. Don't mooch off the rest of us! Appreciate what others (Union Workers) do for you on your behalf. Do not look the gift horse in the mouth! And please quit your constant whining about things of which you have absolutely no knowledge or understanding. Thank you.
I'll answer later, I gotta get to work.
1 post removed
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#43745 Dec 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer later, I gotta get to work.
You will "answer later" huhh, Bufallo Biotch? I figured as much. You have no reasonable answer to my post. You are completely stiffled by the genuine truth. Duckin' and dodging'. You can do better than that in life, can't you Buffalo Biotch?

You've gotta get off my thread dude. Reasonable people only. It would also be nice if you were genuinely open to learning the truth and facts on these issues discussed here. Otherwise, please quit mouthin' off.
hahahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#43746 Dec 12, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Most Republicans don't want to be teachers. Not enough money in it for them. They're more interested in high paying jobs. You know the kind of jobs ... the kind that crash the economy.
Have you done a poll, nitwit? Depending on the school district, there may be MORE Republican teachers. Just because they were forced to contribute to the union, doesn't mean they are democrat. As right to work states continue to grow, compulsory unionism may be a thing of the past. Unfortunately, there are entirely too many liberal teachers which is why America has been dumbed down. These liberals tend to be lazy and more likely to complain if the school conferences extend too far after their students were released. In fact, some of these pampered libs would take advantage of all the parents who would take down their bboards, make copies, laminate, cut and paste- you name it. These are the same teachers who then btch to their unions when the principal wants them to come on a Saturday for an hour to sponsor a car wash.

Your bigotry blinds you to the realities of life.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#43747 Dec 12, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Have you done a poll, nitwit? Depending on the school district, there may be MORE Republican teachers. Just because they were forced to contribute to the union, doesn't mean they are democrat. As right to work states continue to grow, compulsory unionism may be a thing of the past. Unfortunately, there are entirely too many liberal teachers which is why America has been dumbed down. These liberals tend to be lazy and more likely to complain if the school conferences extend too far after their students were released. In fact, some of these pampered libs would take advantage of all the parents who would take down their bboards, make copies, laminate, cut and paste- you name it. These are the same teachers who then btch to their unions when the principal wants them to come on a Saturday for an hour to sponsor a car wash.
Your bigotry blinds you to the realities of life.
Hahaha...

You are a complete ignorant dumbarss!

Who hurt your brain?

Go play, but wear your safety helmet this time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min ChristineM 171,930
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 18 min ChristineW 10,950
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min Quirky 1,263,787
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Why Lee Coyote 336,752
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 194,597
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,323
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 190,292
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 8 hr xxxrayted 56
More from around the web